Well It Had to Happen - Cover

Well It Had to Happen

Copyright© 2009 by DragonMaster

Chapter 14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A man gets transported by aliens to an alternate universe to help them conduct an experiment.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Violence   Military  

I was in a beautiful dream where all my wives were attending to me, when all of a sudden; I woke up with a start. There standing in front of me was the General.

"Jason, is everything ready for your departure tonight on your end?" He asked. "All of the materials you ordered have arrived and are packed into their containers along with all the farm equipment and animals."

"What the hell are you talking about General?" I said quite irritated by first woken at such an early hour and next because he was pushing the departure up by twenty-four hours. "We aren't scheduled to leave for another day yet"

"No Jason we agreed to three days. Today is the third day." He said quite sure of himself. I did some mental calculations. OH, SHIT!!! With the happenings the other day because of Gleebo's wife, we lost a whole day. Damn we would have to leave tonight.

"General, I'm sorry you are right. I completely forgot we lost a day because of the incident with Gleebos wife. Now I have a small problem. Allison and Ioki ordered quite a few medical items that cannot be delivered for at least ten days. We are also expecting ten more horse wagons along with the windmills and solar power equipment.

"Hmmmm that does pose a problem doesn't it. He thought for a minute then said "This is what I will do for you Jason; I will leave a corvette class ship here in orbit. When the materials all finally arrive, they will be loaded onto her and shipped directly to you. Will that be satisfactory?" he looked at me pensively hoping that I would accept.

"That's great General that should work out fine." I thanked him and he disappeared. I then called Gleebo.

"Yes Jason what can I do for you." He said.

"I have several things for you, my friend. First, I need you to open a room in our cave that is twenty by twenty feet. It must have a source of water and must drain properly. Next, I want you to set up a complete 'playroom' with all the bells and whistles for my all my wives to use especially Allison and Alaina. Next, I need a large chamber with stadium seating that can seat at least 40 to 50 people at a time. I bought a large screen TV and want to use it as a learning center for both adults and children, then there are the ten large wood burning oven I bought. Is there I way to set up a kitchen in the common part of the cave that will not cause too much consternation among the natives so to speak. Lastly, I ordered some items for my wives from Tiffany jewelers, they originally told me they would be ready tomorrow but since we are leaving today I do not know if they will be ready or not"

Gleebo smiled" all these things are not a problem" he said. "I do have two questions for you though, one why did you go out and buy those diamonds when I could have provided you with the same thing, and two will you need anything specific in the playroom or should I just go with my imagination"

I laughed at the second question, "My friend anything you dream up I am sure that Allison will appreciate. As to your first question Tiffany Jewelers, are world famous, and I wanted something special to show all my wives how much I love them. I knew that Allison and Ioki would recognize their signature light blue box and explain the significance to my other wives."

"I see," said Gleebo. "I will make sure they are here today ready for you to present them to your wives I will also make sure they will be strong enough for the rigors they may encounter back in time."

"Thanks Gleebo you're a good friend" I said while he faded out.

I extricated myself from the women and went to take care of my morning business, and then I took a shower. While in the shower, the door opened and Rialta joined me in the shower, she kissed me smiling then went to her knees and gave me a blowjob that had my knees quaking and my body feeling as if all fluids had been drained from it.

I pulled her up and kissed her with as much love as I could. She looked me in the eyes and said, "That my husband is for the most glorious night of my life. You showed me how it should be between a man and a woman." We held each other for a couple of minutes then washed ourselves up.

Just as we were drying ourselves up, in walked Teeko and Meeko, taking one look at us Meeko turned to her sister and said, "I told you we need to get up earlier now Rialta has had him again while we didn't." she pouted as I laughed and I wrapped my arm around her waist pulling her to me.

"What is the matter my love, do I not fill you with my seed enough to quench your thirsty pussy?" as I said this I bent her over the sink counter and sank my stiff rod into her wet and ready slit.

"Ahhhh, that is so much better Jason, my body misses you so much if you don't fill me at least once a day" she was pushing back at me faster and faster until I felt her release and I allowed myself to fill her completely. Teeko not missing a step fell to her knees and sucked the rest of my cum off my dick then proceeded to suck my cum from her sisters pussy as well. Teeko I was thinking was about due for me to finally poke her, a couple of times or three, until I remembered the other day at the farmhouse where I had definitely poked her several times. When we got home, I would have Ioki check her out to see if she was all right and I had not hurt her or damaged her.

We were all cleaning up and talking when Nitta and Galaita both rushed into the bathroom, Nitta got to the toilet first so Galaita took the shower they both threw up until only the dry heaves kept them there. By this time all of my wives were crowded into the bathroom trying to see what was wrong with Nitta and Galaita.

Ioki took command and told everyone to back away. "Sisters" she said, "when was the last time you had your periods?" they looked at her not comprehending. Ioki realized they did not know what she meant. "When was the last time you bled?" she said. Nitta looked at her, then with a big smile she got up, hugged, and kissed me saying thank you. Galaita meanwhile was looking at Ioki and not understanding what was happening.

Ioki saw her expression and smiled "Sister it is simple you have Jason's child inside you growing." Galaita's expression changed from quizzical to elation as she launched herself on me also. Between the two of them, they almost knocked me to the ground.

Calming down after a few minutes, Nitta said, "I almost felt that I was with child because I was feeling a little sick, also since I have always been able to get with child easily. I suppose Earth Mother looks favorable on me. It's just that the sickness has never come upon me as harshly or as quickly as it did today"

I looked at Galaita, she had an angelic look, and a soft smile stretched across her face while her eyes had a faraway look to them. "What are you thinking of my sweet little Galaita" I said.

"Jason I am fourteen summers and was married for almost two years when my husband was killed by the roamers. In all that time, I was never able to get with child so I thought I was barren. Then when Allison and Teeko chose me to be their sister/wife, I was afraid to say anything, fearing you would not take me as a wife. Now I am with child and have nothing to fear for I am not barren, not only that it is the Mighty One's child who will be looked after and blessed by Earth Mother and Father Sky! I have everything I could ever ask for except maybe five or six more children" she said the last with a wide grin on her face.

WOW, who would expect such revelations just because they became pregnant? However, you know, I am glad they shared, this way I know more about them. Both girls were feeling better so while the rest washed up Meeko and I took them both into the living room and ordered some toast, and juice for Nitta and Galaita then breakfast for the rest of the family.

The kids showed up next. They came into the living room walking, running or both, laughing and having fun. I called them over and explained first that their mothers Nitta and Galaita were having babies and that second we were going home today then we would be back to our real home tomorrow.

Having said that I told them we would be going to the park to play and go to the zoo before we had to leave. This elicited laughs and squeals from them. They mobbed their mothers telling how happy they were, and then the questions started as to what a park and zoo were. I staved off questions until all my wives joined us then explained.

"Well now a park is an area with trees and meadows that people from my world go to, to relax and enjoy the world around them."

"But father are there not wild animals in this park that can harm them as in our woods?" asked Balto.

"No, Balto. Here on my old world we keep wild animals far from people. We have zoos, which is what we will see first so that you may understand." At that moment the doorbell rang, Meela went and opened the door and four young women pushed in carts and started setting up the breakfast service I ordered. I noticed the young woman that had told me she wanted to serve me.

I went to where the women were talking and giggling about something. "My lovely wives," I started "have you noticed anything unusual going on with that middle eastern young lady, yesterday at all?" they all looked to see about who I was talking about, seeing the girl they all looked at each other. I guess because Rialia was the oldest decided to say something but Allison shook her head. Catching this little interaction I decided, that something really was going on. I went to the three stewards tipped the first three but asked the last if she could stay a few minutes. She looked nervous, and said yes. "But, my Lord I will have to call room service and let them know."

"Not to worry dear I'll take care of it" I called down and told them she was helping with serving the children and would be down shortly.

Once I did that, I really did have her help the younger children, while my soon to be unhappy wives if I did not get an answer to my questions, and I sat down to eat. I kept the conversation light, telling them stories of how I grew up riding the subways to school and what the area called Greenwich Village was like back in the late sixties and early seventies.

"But Jason," said Nadilla "you cannot be more than twenty summers how can you know of these things as if you lived them."

"Nadilla, like you I am more than I seem. The spirits that brought me to your world changed Allison and me, in truth we are both much older. I am mentally now if not physically more than fifty summers, and Allison is mentally not much younger than that."

Does this mean you will always be this young, Jason?" asked Teeko.

"No, I will get older but very, very slowly. I do not know how many summers I will live. In addition, since I plan to have all of you around me for a very long time also, I have made sure that all of you will age slowly also. Except for little Teeko, she will stay as my little child wife." I said this with a little twinkle in my eye. "So I will always remember what it is like making love to a little girl."

The women all laughed and Teeko blushed. They all knew I had not wanted to consummate our marriage because of her miscarriage, they also knew I loved her dearly and considered her my second in command wife, most times. She came and sat on my lap, moving her little rear end around on it until she felt me grow under her. However, it seemed they had forgotten the orgy in our bed the other night.

"So my husband you like them young huh? Maybe we will look for one who has just started her bleeding early say around 11 or 12 summers. Would you like that? Look at Kiki she may start any time now if she is like her mother."

Teeko was working her ass on my cock like a practiced lap dancer in a strip joint. I reached down putting my hand under the T-shirt she was wearing and pinched her clit. This elicited a yelp turned moan from her. I looked at the children and saw the young woman entertaining them turn away from the table.

"I think a certain young lady is ready for her husband to teach her the meaning of discipline especially when she teases her husband. Ioki when we get to the house this evening you will examine this little girl and see if she is ready to start her wifely punishments also please check that the other nights pleasuring did not do any damage to her itty bitty parts" I purposely put extra inflection on the word. I had kept a steady rhythm on her clit as I spoke, and Teeko was reaching her peak quite quickly. I leaned in taking her ear lobe in my mouth I started playing with it the way I played with her clit. Then I bit her lobe and pinched her clit at the same time sending her off wailing, then collapsing against me.

I heard giggling and Meela saying, "Look Kiki, look Koki daddy is having fun with our mommies at the table."

All the kids broke out laughing while the young woman looked me in the eyes. I could see smoldering desire in her eyes, but also much, much more.

"OK, we've had a little fun, Teeko got what she seemed to need and I got wet pants. Now lets get ready to go." Looking at the young woman as the children scampered to do as I asked; I said, "Would you come here for a moment please?"

She walked over slowly, fear starting to show in her face until she saw the smile on my face. When she stood in front of me with my wives surrounding me, she started to say something. I shook my head, turning to Alaina I said, "She seems to be about your size love, have her get into one of your outfits for our day in the park. Now tell me dear what your name is"

"It is Ramla el Tahira loosely translated it means the Chaste Prophet in Aramaic. But my Lord, I cannot leave my job without permission they will discharge me, then what will I do" she cried.

"Do not worry about such things, go get dressed for a day in the park" I called down to room service and told them that I needed Ramla for the day as a nanny. They told me they have certified nannies but I explained that the children had fallen in love with her so there was no persuading them with someone else. The office noted it and she became our nanny for the day.

We headed out early as I stopped at the desk telling them we would be checking out between four and five today and thanked them for everything. We all piled into the limo and headed for Central Park. I had the driver drop us off at the east sixty third street and fifth ave park entrance and told him to meet us at 6PM at the west 59th street entrance.

We walked leisurely through the park to the Zoo entrance. Paying our fare I made sure the kids were near us, as we went around to the exhibits. I explained what all the animals were and where they came from. The boys especially liked the lions while the girls fell in love with the elephants, especially Meela.

The giant Coo Coo Clock chimed the time while we walked around thrilling the kids with the way the animal shapes turned and mock played music. From there walking we stopped at the pond where we sat to eat a light lunch and watch the youngsters play a little.

I waited until we were served then opened my conversation.

"Now Ramla will you please tell me what is going on? I have the distinct impression that my wives all know but that I am being kept in the dark for some reason."

Frightened for some reason she quickly remarked, "Nay my Lord, they do not conspire against you, it is I your humble servant that is at fault only, if you need to punish someone."

"Then why do they smile and whisper among themselves when you came into the room."

"I fear my Lord they overheard when I was speaking to my 'Ama' my fathers sister, telling her I found my Lord."

This in my book was getting weird. "I do not understand why do you call me your Lord I did not even know you until yesterday."

"Let me explain my Lord, I am THE Ramla el Tahira, the Chaste Prophetess. It is not only a name, it is a title bestowed upon me at birth because of the mark on my bosom. I carry in my blood and brain not only prophesies of many generations of my ancestors but I also foresee things in the future. Three years ago on the day of my first cycle, I swooned, during that time I foresaw many things I did not understand. I also saw you before a great army of men defending a very unusual land. Most unusual though was the fact that these women stood around you as your personal guard and that at your feet I lay dying from a grievous wound, sustained I assume while protecting you." I started to say something but putting a finger to my mouth stopped me.

"Please my Lord let me finish. I have seen this scene play out many times since then along with others. I have seen myself accepted into your harem as one of your women; I have seen myself rejected, I have seen you travel back and forth through the star paths of time and space. I have seen you sire many, many children all these things I know may come to pass for they are strong in my premonitions."

"There are only two things, which keep changing and leave me with hope and despair. Those are whether I live or die for in some, I see myself bearing your children and living a long and fruitful life, the other as I told you dying at your feet. The second more frightening scene is that you loose the war and die, if this comes to pass, then this world of ours will be forfeit and all will perish also. I have seen both endings many times; they intermingle with each other so much that I cannot know which is real or not." She stopped talking and the children's laughter came to me.

"Ramla tell me you say you have seen that I have fathered many children and know this is true how is it then possible for me to die in the war?" I calmly told her, trying to find a chink in her story.

"I only said my Lord that these things may happen because they are strong within my premonitions. The only thing I do know is that I have been called to serve you in whatever capacity that may be or you deem fit for me. I must follow you for I have a part to play in all this. This is why I left my home and the man my father has promised me to, to come to your country and be here to meet you. I have planned for this meeting since that swooning three years ago."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.