Well It Had to Happen - Cover

Well It Had to Happen

Copyright© 2009 by DragonMaster

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A man gets transported by aliens to an alternate universe to help them conduct an experiment.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Violence   Military  

"I did not say I would or would not join. I just want to know some things first before I decide," she said looking first at me, then Gleebo.

"Why did your wife do what she did to me? Wouldn't it have been easier to ask me rather than make me into a slut infatuated with a man? I have been a lesbian for thirty-five years now. This is the first man I have had sex with since I was fourteen. Now I find myself completely infatuated with him. I feel I would die if he left me. You have me in a complete mental upheaval, and I am not sure what to do or say."

"On top of that, that IS Allison I saw downstairs and I can see now standing next to you, isn't it?" she continued. I nodded. "How is that possible? I identified her body at the morgue, saw her body at the funeral home and I spoke her eulogy at the church, and then watched her casket lowered into the ground. Now she is standing here not only alive but looking like she is twenty years old on top of that. Please tell me I am not hallucinating or going crazy."

"For the mental turmoil you are experiencing I truly am sorry," I said. "Believe me when I say I am in just as much mental flux as you are, because I still feel the want for you in my body and soul."

"The woman you see truly is Allison. The body that you buried was a lifeless clone put there to hide her disappearance. They did the same for me. When we were sent back in time to an alternate Earth some twenty to twenty-five thousand years in the past Gleebos people also changed our bodies and installed nanites to make us younger."

She glanced at Allison, trying to comprehend the glaring differences from what her mind told her was real and what her eyes were saying. I could see in her eyes that the conflict was getting to her. I nudged Allison and she went and sat next to Ioki. Allison smiled and placed her hand on Ioki's leg. We all saw the exaggerated flinch from the contact.

"Ioki, sweetheart it really is me," said Allison. "I am so sorry you had to suffer through what seemed my death. There was no other way for us to leave, it would have required us telling everyone we knew and then they most likely had us committed for being insane. I have also given myself to Jason so there was no question of me not following him."

Ioki gasped at Allison's words. Ioki looked at Allison as if for the first time. She reached up and touched Allison's collar, her eyes turning dark with hatred and fury then started to turn to me. Allison saw Ioki's reaction put her hand on Ioki's knee and quickly went on.

"It is not like the last time Ioki in college. I willingly gave myself to Jason knowing what it meant. To lie about my love for him would be useless, as we have known each other since we were young children, my submissive nature would allow no other form of relationship since I would have most likely given myself to the first caveman that looked sideways at me. I even spoke about Jason to you on many occasions and my feelings for him."

Ioki interrupted, "is this the 'J' you always spoke of. The one that always made you melt but were afraid to tell him?"

Allison smiled wider, "you should watch what you say Ioki, he already has a swelled head from having seven wives. There is no need to swell it anymore it might pop."

Ioki's eyes widened as she looked at me then they narrowed again in anger, "You have seven wives? How do you manage that? Are they all your slaves willingly or did you trick them?"

I looked right back at her and replied to each question in order "Yes, quite admirably I must say, and the only slave I have is Allison, and that is by her own volition. Did I answer all your questions, Dear Ioki?"

She nodded looking around the room; I just realized my whole family was standing behind me kids and all. "These women and children are your family?" I smiled spreading my arms, the women all came close to me while my three tiniest looked to me to pick them up. I bent down put Meela on my shoulders and the twins in each arm. The little girls squealed and laughed as Meela called me her own horsy.

"To tell you the truth, Ioki I am more their slave than they could ever be as mine, for I love them all dearly and would give up my life for my family." This brought sighs from behind me as I felt all my wives and children surround me.

Ioki was still looking at me hesitantly.

"Listen I said, I do not need another wife, I will never force myself on you for I have no need to as you can see. If you decide to come with us, Gleebos people will make you young again, as you can see from Allison and me. You may remain in my family and keep your sexual lifestyle, as all my wives are bi-sexual to a certain degree because of our family situation. The only problem is, is that we are leaving in three days. We must have your answer by then." I stopped talking because one, I said what I wanted to and two; the three little ones decided they wanted to play. I sat on the floor and did just that I did not want Ioki to think I needed her so badly that I would beg her.

Gleebo stood around not knowing what to do, looking very glum and a little pensive but paying close attention to every word spoken.

Allison decided to take over. "Listen Ioki", she said. "I know that this is a lot to take in at one time. Believe me I felt the same way when Jason approached me. In fact, I walked out on him, and was ready never speak to him again, until Gleebo explained the nature of the project. I must tell you though that a new element has risen. We are to be besieged by a violent team that is hell bent on destroying us."

Ioki began to shake again, and then started crying. "Allison I don't think I have a choice of coming or not just the thought of letting Jason leave me behind is tearing my heart apart. It feels as though my soul is being torn to shreds."

As soon as Ioki said this Gleebo started saying "OH my, OH my," and kept repeating himself his eyes screwed shut and wringing his hands at the same time. "This will never do. How do I get into these predicaments? This will never do."

"OK Gleebo", I said, looking up from the kids worried now that something very bad was going to happen. "What's wrong now?" I was also getting very frustrated because I still felt the need to fuck Ioki again but now my need was spreading to all my wives.

"First," he said "I must ask the Dr. if she takes contraceptives and next where she is in her cycle."

"I am or I was a confirmed lesbian, until today why would I need contraceptives and I am smack dab in the middle of my..." She stopped looking at Gleebo with a horrified face, while Gleebo had a sad expression on his while nodding his head.

"I am sorry Doctor but I will not be able to make you forget or rid you of the effects of the past few hours. You are I believe pregnant with Jason's child; the pheromone my wife used I am afraid to say is, other than being a very strong aphrodisiac, is also a very powerful fertility inducer. Since you have not had sex with a man for such a long period of time, you were most likely considerably heavier under the influence of the drug than the other women. I would not be surprised if you are not pregnant with twins or even triplets. The other problem is that if I try to stop the pregnancy not only could you die, but Jason also. I think my wife used a composition that is still in trial stages. Your body auras have now commingled. If Jason were to return to PX-274, you would both die definitely. This is most unpleasant, most unpleasant" as he was talking he faded away.

"Gleebo come back here," I yelled but he did not return.

We were all left in a state of flux, not knowing what to do or say. I turned to Meeko and Nadilla; before I could say anything, I saw the lust in their eyes. Turning slowly I saw the rest of the grown women were the same way. I looked to Marno. "Marno take all the girls downstairs to the study and lock the door from the inside, take a chair and shove the back of it against the doorknob and do not open the door for at least five or six hours. OK son?"

"Yes Father he answered. He took all five girls downstairs quietly, while the babies cried and kept saying daddy. I stood and closed the bedroom door. I turned to the women and saw that they were all either undressing or were already undressed. I looked at Ioki and saw her sprawled out on the bed with her legs spread and her pussy leaking our combined juices. Her eyes where half closed and she was licking her lips she was saying something repeatedly that I could not understand until I got a little closer.

"Fuck me Jason fuck me hard, make me one of your women, make me a slut, make me a whore I do not care as long as you fuck me and keep my cunt full of your cum." I got on the bed and knee walked to her got between her legs as I lifted them up and back towards her head, I shoved my cock deep inside her and proceeded to pound her like a tenderizer on a steak. Ioki could do nothing but grunt with each forceful penetration.

The women by now were on the bed with us and were either pleasuring each other or attacking Ioki's nipples. Ioki was now cumming continuously her head going back and forth grunting then moaning. I finally slammed into her one last time so hard I swear I felt her cervix open, even though I knew it was not possible, and spilled my seed deep into her womb. I was not finished yet though. I spent the next four or five hours fucking and being fucked by my wives. I think I spilled my seed inside each of them at least twice and some three times before we all passed out from exhaustion, and fell into a deep, deep sleep.


I woke with a start sitting up, almost not realizing where I am and thinking that the previous nights escapades were a dream. I shook my head knowing I was wishing too much since my mind was finally clear of the sexual haze that had enveloped it yesterday and the preceding nights on goings filled my thoughts. Someone must have pulled the window shades and windows open showing a beautiful blue sky with a few scattered clouds and birds singing. My bed was full of gorgeous women in different positions surrounding me and on my body. I carefully extracted myself from them and headed to the bathroom. Taking care of my morning needs, and dressing, I went downstairs to cook breakfast for my family.

As I entered the kitchen, I saw Marno with the five girls. I grabbed each one individually and told them how much I was sorry for yesterday and how much I loved them. I promised them a special surprise to make it up to them that I knew they would love. They were all over me trying to find out what I planned, but I would not budge.

"Marno" I said when I realized my other two sons were not around, "are your brothers still downstairs in the basement?"

"No father, I set them free early this morning they are still sleeping in our room."

"OH, OK. Are they all right? Did they hurt themselves do you know?"

"I do not think they hurt themselves but they looked very embarrassed when I let them out. They ran upstairs to the bathroom first then locked themselves the room." I contemplated what that meant.

I started cooking while Marno prepared cereal for the girls. As the bacon finished I saw first Nadilla then Meeko and Teeko walk into the kitchen. All three walked a little funny as they came up to me and gave me a kiss then a gentle push away from the stove to take over the cooking.

"Good Morning my darlings," I said. "You all look ravishing on this beautiful morning." I gave them each a light tap on the butt, which caused moans of pain rather than excitement. I look worried, "are you all alright?" I asked concerned now.

"Yes," Nadilla replied. "We are just very tender back there today; we were all a little too exuberant yesterday in our love making, but we will be fine once we have soaked a little in the tub." She said smiling at me, as Meeko and Teeko giggled. Allison walked in then followed by, Alaina, Galaita, Nitta, and finally Rialta. All of them except Allison were walking like Nadilla and Meeko. They all came up to me hugged and kissed me then started the hustle and bustle of the morning.

Teeko pulled me to the side and whispered in my ear, "thank you husband, I am now just as much your woman and wife as the rest of them. you have taken me and used my body for your pleasure and mine" with that she kissed me again and joined the rest of the women leaving me with a bemused look on my face but a little worried in my mind not knowing if I had hurt her or the other women. I would ask Ioki to check them all.

I watched them all curiously, until Ali whispered in my ear "You were a little too forceful while taking all of them in the back last night, do not worry I made sure they were all quite lubricated," she said. "It seems the only one it did not affect as much was Alaina who kept asking for you to pound her and hurt her more which incensed the others for more violent buggering which you in your gallant ways accommodated them. I do not think you even realized what was happening most of the time, other than the fact you came in each of us an amazing three times. How you are still alive and able to get around is beyond Me." she gave me another kiss and moved off to help with the children.

Rialia and Ioki finally showed up looking both happy and somewhat distressed at the same time. They gave each of the women a tight hug and kiss on the lips, which they returned cheerfully. Ioki then turned to me and whispered 'Thank you' gave me a tender kiss on the cheek, Rialia smiled hugged me and said, "I love you Jason Stevens, I love you.

Seven-year-old Koki looked at Ioki and asked, "Are you going to be our mommy now too Doctor Ioki? Because if you are you should know my name is Koki, I am seven summers, and in four to six summers after my first Mooning daddy will take me to bed make me his woman also." I started to smile at her at her self-introduction but stopped short with her last remark. I looked at Nitta who shrugged her shoulders and shook her head.

"I think so Koki but I am not sure. I guess it depends a lot on your parents, especially your father." She replied looking at me with a needy question in her eyes.

"Do not worry about daddy Doctor Ioki, he will do what ever our other mommies want, I heard one say they have him very well trained." The women told her to hush and blushed deeply, as I looked at them all.

"So, I am well trained am I?" I said. The women were very quiet, especially Teeko who looked terrified, and I assumed she was the one who made the comment. "Well you are right in a way," I continued smiling broadly, "For I will do anything to make you happy, I think you know that though." They all giggled then surrounded me giving me many kisses each.

"As for you Ioki, I considered you my wife the minute I laid eyes on you yesterday. If it will make you feel better though," I fell to my knees at that point took her hands in mine and continued. "Ioki O'Bannion will you be my wife, please?" I looked expectantly at her.

She looked at my wives and children first, and then at me, a smile appeared on her face and in a loud whisper said 'YES, with all my heart and soul'. I stood took her in my arms raising her face to my face and kissed her.

The kitchen erupted into laughing, giggling and squeals from children and women alike. Into this celebration walked two weary looking lads with sheepish looks on their faces. Without saying a word to anyone, the boys walked up to their sisters.

Speaking as one "Kiki, Koki and Meela we want to apologize for the way we acted yesterday, we promise, we love you very much and would never try to hurt you. We do not know what happened yesterday and swear it will never happen again."

The two older girls got up hugged them and said "do not worry brothers we know you love us." Meela looked at them thinking, she came to a decision. "I will only forgive you if" the boys looked scared now "if" she continued, "you let me tickle both of you until you pee in your pants" she finished and broke out laughing.

They were so happy they picked her up from her chair hugging her and falling to the floor tickling each other and laughing and giggling together.

As far as I was concerned, my world was back to its equilibrium. "SO, now that everything is settled do my dutiful wives think I could get some nourishment before I die of hunger?" I asked in a pseudo gruff voice. They looked at me and suddenly there was action all over the kitchen. We finally ate and began getting ready for the day.

Allison and I pulled Ioki to the side while the women were getting the kids dressed.

"Ioki do you need anything from your home or from the university?" we asked.

"I don't have much and what I do have; I don't think will work where we are going."

"What is it that you have that won't work sweetheart." I asked curiously.

"I have my laptop and five external hard drives with all types of medical information and references that I use for teaching plus references to others on the internet. But I guess we won't be able to use them since there is no electricity." She said.

"We will definitely need to bring everything. We will buy as many external hard drives as needed, and download everything. We have a little solar power right now and Jason is going to be building a windmill electrical field along with a huge back up solar power field." Allison told her. "So while everyone is getting ready why don't you and I sit down and order everything we will need for the medical office, emergency room and for the field medical units. We will also need lots of medical and nurses books, as we want you to teach some of the younger women to be nurses and younger men to be field medics."

"OH MY, I am still going to be a teacher when I get to our new home? I am so glad. As I love to teach," Said Ioki. "Yeah baby," I said "and these students love to learn they will sit there and soak up everything you give them and ask for more." I gave them both a kiss and went into the study. First, I called a limo company and rented a limo large enough for the whole family, I told them to have refreshment for eleven adults and seven children ranging in age from eighteen months to fourteen-years old to pick us up in two hours. Next, I called and using the corporate name on my credit card, I was able to acquire premium seats for tonight's performance of Walt Disney's Mary Poppins. Which I knew the children will love. I called the Waldorf Astoria and booked us a suite with at least four bedrooms, letting them know we would arrive this evening and would be staying two nights. Then I called the Guerlain spa in the hotel and booked it for all the women including the young ones. I arranged for the boys and me to go to the wax museum, and the air and space museum. I also made reservations for the whole family to take a boat tour around the island the second day. I finished with a surprise visit to a small out of the way club for Allison and Alaina tomorrow night, that Gleebo told me about, but left it open for as many as eleven. They told me they have a 'toyshop', which I was sure both Allison and Alaina would avail themselves of its treasures. Especially Ali since she has not been getting enough attention that way lately and I suspected that Alaina also needed a little of.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.