Well It Had to Happen - Cover

Well It Had to Happen

Copyright© 2009 by DragonMaster

Chapter 8: Time Travel Story II

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: Time Travel Story II - A man gets transported by aliens to an alternate universe to help them conduct an experiment.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Violence   Military  

I woke early again the next morning feeling a mouth around my engorged cock in someone's mouth. Looking down I saw my abdominal area covered by golden tresses and a head going up and down. Within moments of my waking Rialia was drinking my seed. I pulled her up to me and gave her a very soulful kiss showing her how much I liked what she did.

"Thank you for that my sweet Rialia. I love what you did for me. Now let me do something for you." I put her on her back nibbling at her neck then working my way down to her milk-laden breasts, I took a nipple in and chewing on it sucked hard. She rewarded me for my efforts by a loud moan in my ears and a gush of milk in my mouth.

I suckled on her breast for only a minute. Then left it for other pastures, I worked my mouth down to the epicenter of her desire. I could feel the heat emanating from her body the closer I got to her pussy.

Finally, I lay my tongue on her and she let out a small squeak as her body shook in an orgasm. I worked my tongue around her labia and up and down her slit, finally reaching her clitoris. I started playing with it, using my teeth to hold it in place while my tongue lashed at it with abandon. My index finger found its way into her gash and onto her G-spot. With my tongue, teeth, and fingers assaulting her pussy she started a low wail that ended with a screech that woke everyone that was within one hundred feet of us, even through the walls. I looked down at her sweating body as she fought for air. Her hair was askew, her body shaking and the most beautiful smile on her face.

I kissed all my wives good morning. Then I hurriedly extricated myself because my bladder was screaming for release. I took care of the three S's, dressed then went out to the great hall. Walking to the front door to open it, I saw Marno next to Callie with furs near him.

Walking to him, I saw he had slept next to her all night. "Marno I know I told you to feed the wolves and train them, but not at the expense of your own sleep and comfort."

"Do not worry father," he said, "the only reason I stayed was to be sure Callie has accepted the new pups. She has, but does not have enough body for them to snuggle up to at night so I took one of the furs put some warm embers in it and placed it in the cage they were very happy after that. I will keep doing it for a few weeks then stop, but I will sleep in my own furs and in our cave tonight."

I grunted, said he was doing a good job but promised to make sure one of the women saw to it he slept with the rest of the children tonight. I did not want him missing going to Earth when we had to go because of this wolf and her pups. I opened the doors to the morning light reveling in how sweet and fresh the air smelled.

I went to the storage cave opened four targets, leaving them in the garage, and brought out two of the larger compound bows and the replica of the English Long Bow, along with some arrows and practice points for each. I went to my chair covered them over with some pelts and watched all the women prepare breakfast. One of the women brought me a mug of coffee and smiled at me, I thanked her, I also noticed that several men including Mearto had a mug; I smiled and saluted them with my cup. We had bacon from the pig I killed and eggs along with several other dishes.

Where did the eggs come from Rala?" I asked Bortat's wife. "We found a nest of birds, and collected most of their eggs," she said. We had a small colony of them near the grotto, so we were glad to find a very nice sized colony so near the cave." I knew we now had a new project for my young construction crew. That was for another day. Today was for teaching the use and usefulness of the bow and arrow.

Breakfast went unusually fast today, the men were anxious for me to show them the bows and how they worked. After we ate, we all moved outside with me holding the bows and arrows in my hands along with arm guards and finger tabs. When we were all outside, I began my lesson. First, I showed how to attach the arm guard and the finger tabs. Next, I showed them the different parts of the bow, and how they worked to produce the power needed to make the arrow go far, and with enough strength to kill an animal. With the long bow, the explanation was easy, but with the compound bow, I had to explain how the cams allowed less pull but much more release power. Needless to say, I went through that explanation several times.

I showed them the arrows and explained how the point up front went into their prey and cut it up the same way as a spear but from further away, I also explained how the feathers or fletching in back gave it stability and allowed to fly straight.

"Why is one arrow so much longer than the other, Mighty One?" asked one of the men.

"That is because one bow is so much longer than the other. The long bow is two times as tall as the compound bow therefore it needs a longer arrow." That satisfied him.

Next came the demonstrations, I took two of the men and we brought out three bulls eye and one practice deer, along with twenty or thirty extra arrows and practice points. Once set up I took the compound bow, we were standing at sixty yards from the target. I aimed and my arrow flew true just under the black bulls' eye. The men all ran to the target, I pulled the arrow from it and showed them the tip. I explained that if I had used a hunting tip the hole would be much larger. I went through how to use the bow several times. The men mostly liked the long bow because of its simplicity, and because of their natural strength could pull the string all the way and get a good flight out of the arrow. I explained the further they shot the less strength the arrow had to penetrate the hide of their intended victim. We went and brought out the other eight bows and targets. We set them up and I had the men practicing in half hour shifts for the next three hours so they would learn each type of bow.

By the time lunch came around everybody was hitting the target and some were getting real close to the bulls eye.

I spoke to Mearto how he wanted to set up his men, so that we could start building the corral. I told him I would take care of hunting with one man while the rest could do as he wished.

After lunch, I grabbed my rifle, pistols along with the travois with wheels and Bortat to go hunting. I could see we were going to need major transportation improvements, to carry more than one or two kills if I did not want to go hunting everyday. We could not have been walking for more than half an hour going north and parallel to the forest on our left, when all of a sudden we heard what sounded like a herd of elephants followed by all kinds of crashing emanating from the forest. Within two minutes and no more than two hundred feet in front of us, Megaloceros, wolves, hyenas, giant fox, giant sloth's and other small and large forest creatures came running out in front of us, following right behind them and towering over them was a huge wild-eyed bellowing mammoth with three spears sticking out of it. One of the spears looked to have hit an eye. He did not seem to chasing anyone or thing just lashing out because of the pain. In the open, he stopped for a minute.

I saw my chance, I took a kneeling position immediately and raising my rifle, I emptied a clip right where I figured his heart was but it did not seem to faze him at all. That big boy shook his head looked at us and turned to charge. I dropped the empty magazine and seated a new magazine; I took aim at his good eye and started firing short three shot bursts at him. Half way through the magazine and not more than ten yards from us he stopped, as his whole body shook he tried to take one more step and fell over sideways.

We were congratulating ourselves on how lucky we were, when twelve to fifteen men broke out of the forest. Looking at us then at the mammoth, they approached us with their spears at the ready. Looking at them as they approached, I saw they were taller and slimmer than my Clan was. In addition, there were more blonds than brunets in the group.

"This is our kill", said one of the men as soon as he was within ten feet of me. I sized him up as I assumed he was the leader as he stood a little in front of the group. He was almost as tall as I am, well muscled but not to the huge proportions as some of the men had a tendency being in this time. Overall, he was in very good shape, and spoke and walked with an air of assurance around him, without seeming arrogant. I liked him immediately.

"Well my friend", I said. "The way I see it you hurt him and blinded him, but I killed him. I do not want to argue with you. What do you say we share him? I will even let you have his pelt. Would you agree to that?"

Before he could answer me, another of his Clansmen said, "We could also kill you and your friend and take everything," I was wearing my mail shirt so I was not afraid for myself, but I had Bortat with me so I did not want an altercation.

"I will decide if there will be any killing, Devol, please do not forget that," said the leader, before I could answer him.

"Listen friend there is no need to fight and getting our people hurt, if we share I will only take as much as I can carry on my travois over there, the rest can be yours."

"Do not listen to him Rollo, look they only have one spear between them" this was from the same short warrior off to the side. I looked harder at him, he had beady eyes, and I did not trust him. In addition, I could see he was trying to work his way to his right and behind us.

"Listen Rollo, may I call you by your name?" he nodded his head, "thank you, my name is Jason" again he nodded so I continued. "I do not need a spear to fight you. I have a weapon with me that Father Sky gave me; my people call it a Thunder Stick. With it, as you saw I killed the giant Mammoth, I can also kill many of you before you could even reach me to attack me with your spears."

With that, I pulled my clock and put a shot right at the feet of beady eyes then holstered the gun, his eyes grew larger when the bullet kicked up the dirt around his feet. I looked at him "You my friend need to move back here with your friends, there is no need to be standing near my back" the other men of his clan were full of wonder how I had made the ground kick up in front of beady eyes feet.

"What kind of magic is this?" asked Rollo, his eyes were glued to the rifle in my hand and holster on my hip.

"It is spirit magic," I said using their logic, that if they cannot make it, then it must be magic. "This weapon throws small magic rocks called bullets, they travel very fast so it can kill animals and men from far away."

"Make him show us, Rollo," said beady eyes, "he could be lying." I looked at him then moving away from the group of us a little, I scanned to see what was still in the area. I spotted a beautiful Megaloceros approximately two hundred yards away, a little far but doable.

"Rollo do you see that deer off to the right?" I asked him. "Yes" he replied. I got into a comfortable kneeling position, took careful aim, making sure to allow for the distance and squeezed of a round, I followed my first shot with a second one right away. I need not have bothered the first shot was true. The animal fell right over.

Turning to Devol, Rollo asked him, "Does that satisfy you fool, or do YOU need to feel this warrior's wrath?"

I turned and asked politely, winking my eye "Bortat, will you take the travois and go get our dinner?"

"Of course Mighty One" he answered without hesitation. He was about to set off to get our kill when shouts came from behind me and in front of me. In front of me a bunch of women appeared with some type of backpack on their shoulders while from behind me, were all my Clansmen, and my wives coming towards us. I held up my hands to let my people know everything is all right.

"Everything is all right, Billiat will you go with Bortat to get our deer, please?" I asked. "Definitely, Mighty One" he said and they took of together.

Mearto came up holding a compound bow with a quiver full of arrows at his side I also noted that all the men had bows along with their spears, "What seems to be the problem, Mighty One" he said. I noticed the pronounced use of my honorific from Mearto, Billiat and Bortat in front of Rollo.

"There is no problem, Mearto. Rollo here," I pointed to the man, "and I have been discussing whose kill this giant mammoth is. I have been trying to convince him to share, since he and his men wounded it and I finished it off with my thunder stick."

"Sounds fair to me, Mighty One" he said.

I could see Rollo's eyes following the exchange. "Why do you all call him the 'Mighty One' when speaking to him?" he asked Mearto.

Mearto held his hand pointing to the sky, then pointing to me, "He and his wife Allison, have been sent to us by both Father Sky and Earth Mother from the light paths of the night sky, to teach both the People and the Others how to live together, be better hunters and live longer. The Forest Spirit foretold this to us, when he came and destroyed the Roamers that took our camp." The men behind me were all nodding and agreeing verbally with Mearto.

Rollo was impressed, "You saw a Forest Spirit?" he asked his voice cracked a little when he said this. "We ourselves had a very bad encounter with some roamers, northeast of here where our village was. We barely got away with our belongings. That is why we have come South, to get away from them."

"Well our whole Clan saw him rise as a bush from the forest and turn into a man," Mearto said, my wives and a couple of the men were vigorously nodding their heads. "He then proceeded to punish the Roamers that had taken over our camp, when he finished he told us about the Mighty One, and how he would come to find us, then turned, walked into the forest and became one with it again. When we found the Mighty One we joined with him and now we are the Clan of the Wolf." I almost laughed when Mearto said this, but I realized he wanted to impress these people into joining us and increasing our ranks.

"They are nothing but a pack of lying fools," yelled beady eyes. "Forest spirits from the forest floor, mighty beings from the sky, BAH, all they want to do is frighten us like young children and steal our food" he stood off to his right again, away from the main group of his clan.

Mearto raised his spear at beady eyes remarks of him being a liar. I put my hand on his shoulder, to calm him and said quietly "I have a better way, one that will shut him up forever and impress these people even more."

I looked at beady eyes then Rollo "Your man here insults my people and say they are liars and thieves, this in of itself is enough to set us fighting each other. I propose a different solution. I say he fights only me. He will have two chances to throw or jab a spear into my chest, if he succeeds I will be dead and my people will follow you as their leader," I heard sharp gasps and moans from the men and women behind me. "if he does not succeed, I will have only one chance to kill him, if I succeed your Clan will join mine as equals in everything I have to offer. Do you accept Rollo?"

Rollo looked at beady eyes with contempt but could do nothing, as it was his Clansman, which gave the insult. It was either agree or do battle with a group he could see had better weapons than he did. "I accept only if it is as you say that we join as equals as did this other Clan, in all you have to offer." I nodded, "That is the only way I would have you join me." I said.

Turning to beady eyes, who did not look so sure of himself anymore, Rollo said "Devol, you have brought shame and dishonor upon your Clan with your remarks and actions, it is fitting you clear our name either in death or in victory. To be honest I would prefer you do not win for you are a fool with an even more foolish mouth. You have brought this upon our clan, but I will not be the judge. Here is my spear as your second weapon. May Father Sky and Earth Mother watch over your spirit." With that, Rollo handed over his spear and moved away from him.

I handed Mearto my rifle and backpack, then turned and faced Devol, "whenever you're ready" I said to him. He stood for a moment then with a shout he ran and stabbed me with his spear as hard as he could. When the spear hit me it shattered, shaft and head together. All I felt was a blow to my stomach like someone hit me very hard. Devol was astounded; he kept looking at the shattered remains of his spear.

He finally looked at me with fear in his eyes. "Please forgive me Mighty One," he said "I believe in what you say now, spare my life."

I did not trust him and the only reason he now believed me was that his life was at stake. "Devol it is not up to me or you anymore. The spirits will decide this one way or the other, come now man end this do not add coward to the list of names you have already"

His face became dark and his eyes turned red, with a primeval roar he again charged me, this time when he hit me, sparks flew all over the place and a loud explosion occurred when the spear shattered.

The sky darkened, as huge dark clouds rolled in, suddenly a voice from the sky above boomed out:

"YOU DARE ATTACK HIM WHO I HAVE CHOSEN TO LEAD YOU?"

"COME TO ME MORTAL SO I MAY CLEANSE THE EVIL IN YOUR SPIRIT"

With a sharp crackling, Devol's body shimmered and disappeared. Everybody stood there stunned then fell flat on their faces except for myself and Allison who looked at me with quizzical eyes. I mouthed 'Gleebo', and shrugged my shoulders.

Slowly turning I said, "Rise there is no need to fear me. Father Sky took Devol to show him his evil and devious ways. Come let us share in the harvest of this monster beast, then we can talk about the possible union of our Clans."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.