Well It Had to Happen
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by DragonMaster

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A man gets transported by aliens to an alternate universe to help them conduct an experiment.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Violence   Military  

The next day started out beautifully, the night before, Ali and I made love for the first time outside the container. Therefore, after a nice bath where we played a little grab ass and a good breakfast, we were off. I led off with Ali bringing up the rear. We kept a distance of twenty feet between us. Ali and I were both loaded for bear. I was wearing both my tactical web belt and vest, along with my backpack and water reservoir. Ali was wearing a pack also. This was also the first time Ali and I were wearing our mail shirts and britches. I had to admit I couldn't even tell I had it on. The metal rings were so small and closely woven, it was more like wearing fabric than wearing metal; and talk about light, it put to mind the mithril shirt that Bilbo wore in J.R.R. Tolkien's the Hobbit. I just hoped it protected as well as that shirt. We passed the pile of bones of the bear and cat, noticing they were picked clean. Probably night scavengers, that reminded me I wanted to look for a bitch wolf, either pregnant or one who had just given birth.

Reaching the forest proper, I spread us out a little more to see if we could spot any game tracks. We were walking for about an hour to an hour and a half north - northeast of our cave, when I felt a hand on my shoulder. Ali was standing behind me, her finger to her lips, the universal sign of quiet. She was pointing to a spot around two hundred feet to the right, where I could see six or seven men in furs were sitting around a small fire talking. I made hand signals saying we should retreat so we could talk.

We moved back another three hundred feet, "What do you think, Ali, should we skirt them or try and make contact?" I asked her.

"Well, they may be part of the clan that you saw the last time you were out this far. I think we can take a chance and make contact. But have your Glock in your hand."

We made our plans, I would enter first with my hands up, while Ali followed with her Glock in her hand five steps behind and to the right of me.

With that, we started walking into the camp. "HELLO in the camp, we come in peace and friendship." I yelled this as I walked into the camp with my hands up and my palms facing them in a show of non-combativeness. Ali was three feet behind me.

"What you do here? What you want?" yelled one of the men as they all stood, facing me with their spears in their hands.

"Well, fellas, I was out hunting with my mate and saw your fire. I thought maybe we could share some food and talk." I saw that two of them were inching away to the right, while two others were trying to move to the left. The one that looked like the leader had his eyes roaming up and down Ali's figure. Suddenly I was praying that the mail shirts and leggings would hold up. I knew there was no way to take them all without one of them getting a shot at me.

"Where you come from stranger? Are more clansmen near?" I knew he was searching me out to see if we had any friends nearby that could help us.

"We are new to this place. Our clan was destroyed by winter storms, so we came over the far mountains in search of a new home."

"You foolish man, come to camp of Yarousi with woman and nobody to help you. I am great hunter, Yarousi kill you and take your mate."

"Now, friend, I do not want to fight you, because you will be dead and so will all these other men with you. Why can we not just be friends?"

"Yarousi no be friends, dung people. I kill many, many of them and you."

I finally noticed that they were different from the other people I had seen. These were Neanderthals, and they seemed to have a grudge with the Cro-Magnon peoples. I talked out of the side of my face "Get ready, Ali".

"Well, Yarousi, I see that we cannot talk this out, perhaps if you were dead then your people would listen to reason." As I was talking, I saw him lifting his spear. I had my Glock out in a flash and before he could throw it, I double tapped him in the chest. He flew back before his cronies even knew what was happening. Then from the corner of my eye, I caught a movement and at the same time, a shot rang out taking out another of the Neanderthals. Then I felt a sharp pain in my left side instinctively I turned and fired, taking both the bozo's out on my left. The thrown spear was on the floor with the flinthead shattered. The two remaining men threw down their spears and got down on their knees.

"Please, Sky Spirits, do not send us to Earth Mother. We will listen to you." This is not what I needed, a religious following.

"Ok, first, we are not Sky Spirits; we are people like you that the spirits favor. Now you want to tell me your names and why you are traveling so far from your tribe without your women."

"Yes, sir, my name is Geranto" said the one with reddish hair. "This is my brother, Borunto. We were out with these clansmen looking for mates, as we no have any. We no mad with any tribes, no fight, we leave and go back to own tribe."

Something smelled very fishy to me. I couldn't quite place it, but it didn't feel right. First was the fact that Neanderthals were thought to be less aggressive than these characters, second something in their body language told me they were lying. I looked at Ali she was shaking her head. I called her to me and we talked about in low tones so our captives could not hear us.

"They are up to something, Jason," said Ali "they look too old not have mates. Men go alone looking for a mate; they usually make an offer to see if the tribe will trade for woman." I was beginning to think these men had another camp set up somewhere nearby. I was anxious to see what they would do if we let them go.

"OK, here is what we will do. We will let them go without their weapons. When they get far enough we will follow them at a safe distance and see where they go and do. I am sure they have a camp somewhere in the area. What I am not sure of is their purpose in this area. The closest clan of Neanderthals I know of is one good two days walk east from here. That is not far to come looking for a wife, but there are no clans of their people this way." Ali nodded in agreement with my plan.

"Well, men, my wife agrees with me. We will let you go back to your clan, but we cannot let you have your weapons. You are free to go in peace." They looked apprehensively at us, and then at their companions, with a nod they got up and started making their way opposite of where I knew the closest of their clans were. We sat there watching them leave, making sure that we saw exactly where they left the clearing so we would be able to pick up their tracks.

After they were out of sight, we began to look through the possessions of the dead men. I took their flint knives and spears. As I was about to look at their camping kits I saw movement and heard a low moan.

Ali was next to me in an instant. We approached the pile of furs, and using one of the dead men's spears, I removed the furs one at a time. There under the furs was a girl, a child really, about twelve or thirteen years old. She was unconscious and naked, I also saw her body was full of bruises and her right arm and leg looked to be broken.

Ali immediately started to get out our med kit and combat surgical kit, while I turned the girl over gently. As I did this, she came partially awake. My blood boiled; bruises covered her entire body, some new and some old. At least her broken arm looked as if it was a new break. I knew that I was going to have to set both fractures, so I was apprehensive that she had woken. There was nothing else to do. I had to set them, otherwise she would be a cripple for the rest of her life. With Ali holding her, I placed my left foot up into her armpit and pulled on her arm just as we were taught to do in the field, I herd a click and felt it fall back into place. The child screamed and passed out. That made setting the leg a little easier. Ali had cut splints, so I wrapped the arm then the leg as tight as I could. Ali held her nose as I gave the girl a penicillin pill and water to wash it down. I hoped she isn't allergic, but we didn't have time to check. I was still worried that our 'friends' would circle back around. I had Ali watch the girl while I cut down several saplings, using them and some branches and the furs in the camp, I made what I felt should be a very comfortable travois for the girl. I told Ali I wanted to move from where we were to another site that we could defend a little better, but I also wanted to check up on our assailants. We made one last search around the camp, and found the body of a young male about nineteen years old. Using my camp shovel I buried him as well as I could, covered him with stones, then put the dead bodies over his grave hopping to keep the scavengers from him.

I took up the travois and started in a tangent to where the two fellows had taken off, hoping to find some type of glen or rock outcropping. We traveled for approximately one hour when we came upon a forest grotto and the Neanderthals camp. I crouched down, making my way carefully to reach a spot where I could see most of the area. From where I took post, I could see the grotto was beautiful, like something out of a post card with a waterfall and pool.

The scene attached to it though was horrific. There were at least twelve dead bodies piled up on one side of the pool. The dead people were mostly Cro-Magnon and two or three Neanderthal. The group of men sitting around the fire pit, I assumed they were the tormentors, were Neanderthal. All the dead appeared to be men. I was mildly surprised by this scene, as from all that I had read, Cro-Magnon man was supposed to be more aggressive while the Neanderthals were the meeker ones. That is why they had become extinct. In this world, though, it seemed that they were not as meek and mild as was thought. Either that, or the reality of this world was slightly different from the past of my world. I was disgusted with the scene, mainly because they allowed the dead bodies to lie there in the open without being buried.

I didn't know what to think. Obviously, the two species of man could intermingle. The way they were intermingling though was disgusting.

I counted three women who were tending the fires. Two had ropes around their necks tied to different trees, allowing them only a certain amount of movement, and ten to twelve children in varying degrees of age running or crawling around. The children looked to be from ten or eleven yrs old to one or two year olds barely able to walk. Of the 'women', two seemed to be in their mid teens and one in her late teens. The two younger teens were tethered Cro-Magnons, while the older teen was a Neanderthal and unfettered. Further down the grotto were ten or eleven huts with men and women huddled together, trying to stay out of the way. The two men we had allowed to leave were down with the group of captors talking animatedly. I figured they were relating the Sky Spirit who killed with thunder from his hand. I was trying to count how many there were all together. There were the eight by the fire, then three more a little ways off doing something, but I couldn't tell if there were any among or watching the captives.

I had to figure at least eleven minimum, with a maximum of unknown proportions. I made my way back to Ali and the girl only to find Ali crying and the girl gone. "What happened, Ali?" I asked.

"Jason I swear I turned my back for two minutes because I had to pee, when I turned around she was gone. I have no idea where she went". Ali started another round of sobbing all over again. I was thinking furiously while Ali had her mini-breakdown. There was no way the girl could have gone very far, especially with the wounds that she had. That meant that she had a moment of coherent thoughts and crawled away when Ali went to pee. I soothed Ali a best as I could, then started walking in circles around where the travois was. The area we were in was heavily forested with large old growth trees, so there wasn't much in the way of small bushes or ground cover. On my second time around, I caught a small sound like someone holding back a moan. I followed the direction of the sound. There in the hollow of a huge tree was the little girl, all scrunched up trying to be invisible. I approached her slowly, knowing she was terrified and probably assumed I was with the predatory men. I kept my hands out with my palms showing as I came closer.

"I mean you no harm," I said, knowing she would not understand me, but could maybe understand my soothing voice. "I am not with those men; I am here to help you. I was the one who bandaged you and took you away from those beasts who call themselves men."

I laid down my rifle and bow so that she could see I did not mean her any harm.

She startled me when I approached a little more by answering me, and I could understand her. "Are you Sky Spirits that have taken me to Earth Mother's bosom to rest?" She asked me.

"No, I am no Sky Spirit, I am a friend to them, and they have sent me from the lights in the night sky to help the people of this world." I said. "And your spirit has not been taken away. I killed the men that hurt you and tended to the wounds on your body." Ali showed up at that time still crying a little. When she saw the girl was fine she gave a gasp and ran to her. The girl saw Ali running and tried getting into the tree hollow even more.

"Ali, calm down, she's terrified, she thought we were with those animals that beat her. She also understands when we speak to her and we understand her."

Ali abruptly stopped. Got down on her knees, then spoke softly to the girl. "I am so sorry for not watching you the way I was supposed to, child. We, my husband and I, mean you no harm. We want to help you. My husband killed those beasts, and tended to your wounds to help you get better."

I thought it was I little funny how Ali was repeating almost word for word what I had told the girl.

"Are you from the lights in the sky like your husband?" The girl asked.

"Yes, I am," replied Ali. "Please come with us, Jason my husband has made a nice comfortable travois for you, so you can rest and get well."

"What of my clan, they have been taken by the Roamers and will be killed or made slaves"

"We found them and your clan," I told her. "But let us speak after I have you out of the tree and resting easily." I reached in and carefully picked her up, which elicited only minor moans. I had Ali pick up my weapons and we made our way back to where we were before. When I had her in the travois, I checked her splints; sure enough, they were both loosened. I retied them, telling her that if she did not keep them like I had tied them, her bones would not mend straight and strong. She watched me in fascination as I went about retying each tie on her splints.

Ali, in the meantime, had set up a small single head, gas camp stove, and was heating some water for food and tea.

"Tell me, child," I asked, "do you know how many of the Roamers there are in the camp"

"There were four hands and two when I tried to get away with my husband; they sent Yarousi after me, because I and my sister were promised to him by the Roamers leader, Saàchi." Suddenly, she looked startled

"Did you say you killed them? How is that possible, there were one hand plus two men? That is too much for one man to kill by himself."

"My husband and Master is a great hunter, he has killed a cave bear and a long tooth cat since we came to this land" I was trying to catch Ali's eye before she was too carried away with my praises. I didn't want the girl to think I was some Demi-God sent to destroy all evil doers with my thunder stick.

It was too late, though, the girls' eyes were doing that cartoon thing, where her eyes looked to be bulging out of their sockets. "But how is that possible, the men in our clan tried killing a cave bear, and four of them were taken by Earth Mother and two can hardly walk anymore."

"I have special ways to hunt that allow me to hunt alone and kill large and small animals for food only. I do not hunt for sport or to just kill." I wanted to get off my soapbox now, so I reached out and put my hand on her cheek and asked. "Tell me child what is the name they call you by, my name is Jason, and my wife's name is Allison, but I call her Ali."

"They call me Teeko, Jason, Allison said that she is your wife, but you are also her Master, how is that possible."

"There is a very special ceremony in the land we come from. The person, whether it is a man or woman, can give themselves into bondage willingly to someone they love very much. It is only for those who can trust the person they give themselves to with their life, heart, body, and soul. They then wear a collar to show that trust. Allison has spoken the words because she loves me, and knows I would never harm her, and will always protect her no matter what, even to giving my life for hers." I beckoned to Ali who came to me, knelt in true slave fashion, and pointed to the collar Gleebo had made for her. "Ali" I continued "is a very strong woman, who can take care of herself without needing me in her life. When she heard I had been selected to come here, she willingly gave herself to me so that I would not leave her behind." I changed the circumstances a little, but I did not think it would matter in the end.

"Now is not the time to speak of such things. Allison will be able to explain much better at a later time" My explanation and dismissal of the subject left her with a strange look on her face, but I wanted to forge ahead with my gentle interrogation of the Roamers and the camp.

"Now, Teeko, you said there were four hands plus two of the Roamers. I killed seven or one hand plus two. That means there should only be three hands more. Do they have a camp nearby that there could be more of them?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.