Breakdown
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by Quantum Mechanic

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Galen's employers provide such equipment as they deem necessary to enable him to perform his duties. One day, while attempting to get an early start on a service call in Savannah, Georgia, he had the misfortune (or great luck, depending on your viewpoint) to have some of that equipment fail. This is the story of what happened as a result of that failure.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Slow  

"Sir," Angel ventured softly, "may I call you Master when we're being intimate?" Her eyes were filled with so much love and hope that he couldn't say no. He acquiesced with a nod, and drew her back into his embrace.

Across the room on the sofa, PeeJay had watched the proceedings with more than casual interest, but she had been bound for some time now. She was thirsty, and had begun to lose feeling in some of her extremities. More irritating that that, however, was the fact that she was getting horny from watching her captor and her former slave getting it on right in front of her! Remembering what he'd said previously, about signaling discomfort, she began stamping her bound heels on the floor. That broke the mood for the lovers, and Galen glanced over at her.

Moving toward her he asked "Do you need something?" She nodded her head vigorously.

"Hang on," he said, and motioned for Angel to follow him into the nearest bedroom.

Out of sight he quietly asked her to show him their bondage toys. She recovered a large box from the closet, and he began to rifle through it, selecting a ball gag, and a sturdy pair of cuffs similar to the ones she had been wearing earlier. He handed the ball gag to her, and returned to the living area, where he stood before PeeJay with the cuffs.

"You understand that I can't trust you to behave?" he queried.

When she acknowledged this, he said "I'm prepared to try and make you a little more comfortable, if you're willing to cooperate. If not, you can stay like you are. What do you say?" She again nodded vigorously.

"If you are lying or even if you just change your mind, I promise it'll cause you major pain. Do you fully understand?" Again she acknowledged him.

He walked around behind the sofa, and reached behind her back to fasten the cuffs on one wrist. He spoke again, "I'm going to loose your hands now. When I tell you, move them slowly and hold them raised over your head. If you move too quickly, or in the wrong direction, I'm not going to be concerned with whether you get a concussion this time."

He untied the leash that bound her hands, and watched her closely as she began to move in compliance with his instructions.

"Angel, when she is in position, fasten the cuffs on the other wrist." Behind PeeJay, Angel moved quickly to obey, and soon PeeJay was able to relax somewhat, although her hands were again bound. Galen examined the cuffs, and adjusted the fit to prevent failure.

Satisfied he addressed PeeJay again. "I'm willing to remove the gag, providing I have your word that you'll keep the volume down." She signaled her agreement once again. With a look, he signaled Angel to keep the ball gag handy, and he removed the makeshift gag.

PeeJay was still angry about her capture, but saw no practical way to escape. Admittedly, her captor hadn't shown any harmful intent so far, though he could have done anything he wished. Not wishing to antagonize him, she concentrated on relieving her physical discomfort.

"Water," she croaked. Galen nodded, and took up Angel's station while she retrieved a glass, and brought her former Mistress a drink.

PeeJay gratefully accepted the glass and drained it dry. At that point she realized she had another pressing need... "Gotta pee!" she whined.

Fuck! How'm I gonna handle this? Galen asked himself. He thought for a minute, and then came up with a plan. He picked up the leash and walked around behind the couch again. Looping the leash around PeeJay's throat, he said to Angel, "Go loose her legs and help her out of her pants."

Angel gave him a glance that told him she thought he was crazy, but she proceeded to follow orders anyway.

PeeJay, for her part, was acutely aware that if she tried anything, the leash circling her neck could guarantee a blood deficit for her brain, so she behaved. Presently, she found herself bare-bottomed, and being frog-marched into the bathroom.

Galen didn't like invading anyone's privacy, but he didn't feel he could trust her at all, even to go to the bathroom, so he stood watch as she did her business and cleaned up afterwards. She blushed a lot, but there was no help for it.

When she was done, he marched her back out to the living area, and instructed Angel to help her don her panties again. He decided that the leather trousers were unnecessary at the moment. They'd only be in the way if she needed to go again, and not having them might help dissuade her from attempting to escape ... or at least slow her down.

Besides, she looks good wearing just her panties!

Looking at his watch, he realized that his car should have been delivered by now. It was getting close to closing time, on a Friday afternoon, and if past experience with small-town mechanics was any indicator, he needed to retrieve his things right away, or he wouldn't be able to do so before Monday! This presented him with yet another quandary: how to deal with his prisoner, while trying to retrieve his possessions from the car.

He went exploring, looking at every feature of the apartment, in the closets, under the beds, in the cabinets, and so forth, but he kept coming back to the bed. It finally dawned on him that the bed had solid iron rings set in both the headboard and footboard! PeeJay was deeply into the bdsm lifestyle, and her toys would provide everything he needed to prevent her escape! He walked back into the living area, and told Angel to retrieve the second pair of cuffs from the car. When she returned, he took them from her, and walked over to PeeJay, who looked up at him in fright.

"What are you going to do to me?" she whined.

"Not much," he replied, "but I don't want to have to worry about what you might be up to, while I'm busy. Now, do you want to walk, or be carried like a sack of potatoes?"

"I'll walk," she grumbled, and following his directions, she went into the bedroom. Once there, he had her sit on the bed, and he fastened the second pair of cuffs to her ankles, running the linkage through the iron rings attached to the footboard of the bedframe. With her legs suitably immobilized, he removed one of the cuffs confining her hands, and ran its linkage through the ring in the headboard before re-fastening it. Examining his handiwork, he was satisfied that PeeJay was going nowhere, until someone set her free.

"Why are you doing this to me?" she cried, "I've been good ... I haven't tried to fight you at all, since we got here ... how long are you gonna keep me like this?"

"Whoa! So many questions! Too many I think," he responded He retrieved the ball gag from the living area, and put it to its intended use.

Effectively silenced, PeeJay began to cry, quietly. What're they gonna do to me? She liked playing bondage games when she was in charge, and she had always been a cruel Mistress, but she'd never been on the receiving end of that kind of treatment. It frightened her on many levels, and she knew that she had given her captor no reason to be kind to her.

She was so involved in feeling sorry for herself, she failed to notice when Galen and Angel left the room. When she realized they were gone, she had no idea how long she'd been alone. She listened carefully to try and catch the small sounds people make when they move around in a home, and couldn't hear anything. Did they actually leave the apartment? Am I alone here, now?

Somehow that thought was more frightening to her than the prospect of physical abuse.


Angel drove again, taking Galen to the garage where the tow truck left his car. He needed his briefcase, toolkit, and suitcase, in order to be able to continue as planned. His employer would arrange to have the company car picked up after it was repaired, and he could return the rental car when he got to Atlanta. Thinking about that gave him heartburn.

While he knew what he wanted to do with the next few hours, and he knew what he had to do on Monday, he had no clue how he was going to connect those plans together. He had a new slave, for Pete's sake! He couldn't just abandon her; she would likely fall back into her former Mistress' clutches, and that would not be an acceptable outcome. Well, no time to think about it now, we're already here.

He decided to skip the hotel, and use the time he had over the weekend to get to know Angel better, and to try to figure out what to do with both her and PeeJay. His self-guided tour of their apartment exposed the fact that males rarely, if ever, spent any time there, so he needed to purchase a number of items usually stocked in hotel bathrooms. After he identified himself to the garage owner, he was allowed to retrieve his things, and then he and Angel went shopping.

Quite a bit of time passed before they returned to the apartment. Upon arrival there, his nose told him that something wasn't right. He followed it into the bedroom, where he found PeeJay sobbing, and her ass laying in a mess of her own making. On seeing this, Angel began to turn a little green, so he directed her to open the apartment windows, while he set about cleaning up the worst of the mess.

By the time Angel returned, he'd managed to collect and dispose of the majority of the body waste. "I'm going to take PeeJay into the bathroom to finish cleaning her up," he told her. While we're in there, see what you can do about making the bed fit to use, please? Angel gulped, " Of course, Sir. It'll be ready when you're done." She set about that task as he released PeeJay from her fetters and half guided, half carried her into the bathroom.

Once in the bathroom, he set her down on the commode, and used a significant amount of the available toilet paper to clean her up. Her body was still shaking, wracked with sobs, and she seemed not to notice him, or what he was doing. He started the shower and adjusted the temperature. At that point he realized that PeeJay was in no condition to even bathe herself, and if he tried to help, his business suit was likely to get very wet. He thought about asking Angel to help her, but Angel wasn't really big enough to handle PeeJay, and if she had been, her past treatment might tempt her to cause the larger woman injury. Galen shrugged and took the only course of action that seemed reasonable. He stripped out of his suit and hung it up, then naked, he helped PeeJay into the shower and very gently began to bathe her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.