Breakdown
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by Quantum Mechanic

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Galen's employers provide such equipment as they deem necessary to enable him to perform his duties. One day, while attempting to get an early start on a service call in Savannah, Georgia, he had the misfortune (or great luck, depending on your viewpoint) to have some of that equipment fail. This is the story of what happened as a result of that failure.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Slow  

As he strode out into the blinding sunlight, Galen had no idea what to do next. PeeJay was getting heavy, and the as-yet nameless blonde, while not putting up any resistance, was also not helping him any. About this time he noticed that the blonde's hands were bound together by what amounted to leather handcuffs, and that her skimpy costume, which had been provocative enough in the semi-darkness of the bar, proved to be pretty much not there in full daylight. Oh shit! We're gonna get arrested!

When he could tear his eyes away from her body, he looked into her eyes, and was irretrievably lost. Her bright, clear emerald irises drew him in like a moth to the flame, and it was quite awhile before he regained enough composure to speak.

"How did you get here?" he queried. She didn't answer, but lifted her cuffed hands in the direction of a vintage Buick, in poor condition. He sighed, and started to carry PeeJay to the car. The blonde didn't move, and when he realized she wasn't right behind, he looked back in askance. "Come along, now," he said, "we don't want to upset Mary anymore." For a moment it appeared that she was confused, unable to decide whether she should follow him, but the moment passed and she made haste to accompany him to the car.

Arriving at the car, he placed the unconscious PeeJay on the back seat and considered what to do next. She'd received a pretty solid whack to her skull, on her way to the floor, and she might have been seriously injured. Before doing anything else, he had to be sure she didn't need medical attention. Examining her closely, he could see that, although she wasn't bleeding, the bone was already swelling to form a "knot", and the skin in the area of impact was already showing signs of bruising.

"Can you get me a flashlight?" he asked, looking at the blonde. She nodded, and again held up her bound hands. "Oh yeah," he muttered, and after a short search of PeeJay's pockets, he found the keys, removed the cuffs, and handed the keys to the blonde. I can't just keep on thinking of her as 'the blonde.' She entered the car, and then withdrew a small flashlight from the glove box. Just what the doctor ordered!

In the relative shade of the car's roof, he checked PeeJay's eyes for dilation. He would have to wait until she was fully conscious to check her tracking, and if that didn't happen soon, he'd have to find a hospital. Satisfied, for the moment, that he'd done everything he could reasonably do for her, he turned back to the blonde. She still hadn't spoken. He thought he knew why, but he had to find out for sure.

"Why won't you speak to me?" he asked. She looked confused for a moment, then reluctantly pointed to the unconscious PeeJay.

"She won't let you talk?" he interpreted, and the blonde nodded.

"Do you want to talk?" he asked, and she nodded her head vigorously. Okay, this is a bondage relationship, and judging from the costumes, a bit anachronistic as well. Let's see...

"Is trial by combat valid in your lifestyle?" he queried, and once again she nodded.

"Consider this" he continued, "Isn't it true that your Mistress attacked me unprovoked, and in defending myself, I bested her in single combat? " Again the blonde agreed with a nod.

"Under the rules of conquest, then, she, and all that she possessed, is now mine, correct?" he continued. Another nod.

"So, since you were her slave, now you are mine." The light began to dawn, and fear began to creep into her eyes.

"Don't worry," he assured her, "I'm not going to hurt you, but you must realize that you are no longer hers to command. You are mine, and my first command is that you shall speak to me when it is appropriate to do so, and in a manner which is appropriate to our new relationship, until I tell you otherwise."

Hesitantly, she responded, "Yes Master." Hmmm... he thought, that won't do, especially not in public.

"Our interaction will be somewhat different from what you are used to," he informed her. "The words 'Master' and 'Mistress' shall never again cross your lips. Do you understand?"

The blonde, frowned, then shook her head, asking fearfully "But Mm ... how should I address you then?"

"My name is Galen, and that is what you are to call me in public," he instructed, "or you may, if the situation seems appropriate, make use of any terms of endearment that are in common use. In private, you are to call me, and me alone, 'Sir'. Do you understand now?"

"Yes Sir," she responded, relieved, "Is there anything else you wish me to do?" Her voice is like music!

"Now, lovely as you are," he observed, "I don't want to have to explain your attire, or lack of it, to any law enforcement officials we might happen to meet. Do you have anything handy to cover yourself?"

"Yes Sir, I wore a beach cover-up on the way over here. It's in the trunk of the car"

"Get it then and put it on. By the way, what is your name?"

Startled, she looked at him and responded, pointing at PeeJay, "She called me 'Peaches, ' but I never liked it. You can call me whatever you like, of course."

He considered that for a moment before asking, "What was the name you were given at birth?"

Tears welled up in her eyes before she softly answered, "Angel."

Fixing her with a grin he spoke, "It fits. Angel it shall be."

Grateful, for having her birth name returned, she flew into his arms and hugged him tightly around the neck. His body's response to this kind of attention was predictable, but there wasn't time to gratify those impulses.

"Later Angel," he told her, while gently disentangled himself. "We have to get going. Get dressed." Reluctantly she complied.

By this time, PeeJay was beginning to stir, and Galen wasn't in any mood to deal with the verbal abuse he knew would be coming, after she awoke. On examining her closer, he found she was wearing a halter-top under the leather biker jacket. Before she could fully awake, he untied and removed the halter, and put it to use as a gag.

Not wanting her to get the wrong idea, i.e., that he might have been sexually abusing her, he started to zip the jacket closed, but at that precise moment she awoke. Finding her hands bound and her mouth gagged, she expressed her extreme displeasure by trying to kick him. Her attempts to injure him, although inconvenient, were totally ineffectual, as he was practically sitting on her legs. It was a small matter to move from "practically," to actually doing so, and the change in her facial expression told of her additional discomfort.

"You've been a bad girl," he told her, reaching for her belt buckle. As her obvious fright grew, he continued "This kicking and squirming won't do. I'm going to have to immobilize you until I can decide how to dispose of you."

On hearing that, PeeJay fainted ... probably as a reaction to the unfortunate choice of words. It did make it easier, however, to bind her legs and move her to the Buick's large trunk, where there wouldn't be any curious looks about her captive state. Under the circumstances, it seemed a fairly satisfactory turn of events for Galen.

Looking down at her former Mistress, Angel grinned wickedly, and muttered "Bitch!" just before slamming the trunk closed.

"Angel, can you drive?" Galen asked. She nodded, and he continued "Okay, let's move the car into a shady patch up near the highway." Just as they were preparing to park, he saw the tow truck approaching from the direction of Statesboro. He got out and met the truck.

"Are you Mr. Cuvier?" asked the driver. Galen nodded and replied, "Yes. My car is still on the interstate, about a mile toward Savannah from the exit. Do you need me, or do I just give you the keys?"

"Either way," responded the driver. "I'll deliver it to this address." He held out a business card. "You can come with me now to get anything you need from the car, or you can get it from the garage, in about forty-five minutes."

After some consideration, Galen took the card and replied, "Thanks, I think it would be more convenient to meet the car at the garage." He handed the driver the keys and waved as he left.

Turning back to Angel, he said, "As much as I like the idea, we can't leave PeeJay in the trunk much longer. This heat could kill her. Where do you girls live?"

She gave him a serious look, and said "Sir, I live wherever you tell me to live. So does she, though she may not know it yet," indicating the trunk with a nod. "But we still pay rent on an apartment, in Statesboro," she concluded.

"Will we be able to get her into the apartment, unobserved?" he ventured.

Looking at his watch she nodded, "Yes Sir, there shouldn't be anyone moving around our building for another couple of hours."

"Okay, then, Angel, lets go home!" She grinned at him and threw car into gear.


On arriving at the parking area at the rear of the apartment building, Galen told Angel, "I want to scout things out, and I want you to wait here for me. Do you have the apartment key?" She turned off the auto ignition and handed him the key ring, pointing to the apartment key.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.