Amanda's Christmas Vacation
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2009 by jenny rosario

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Amanda becomes a model and more under her daddy's tutelage.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Incest   Slow   Transformation  

Carl's choices for the sites that Amanda would surf through before her shoots on this the beginning of her second week as a model were picked very carefully. He had sites that included girls playing with a dildo and one site that had a bondage theme. He was up early to get things in order for today's shoots. Plus he made reservations at a club for later that night. He didn't know what state she'd be in that evening but he wanted the possibility open to their celebrating the first week's work. If there was a chance he wanted to show off his daughter and have her enjoy showing herself off.

Amanda took a long time to wake up. She felt like she had to pull free from some web-like strands that were holding her down. But she also liked them. They were like gossamer weavings that were making her feel so good and look so beautiful. Like some silken, golden gown that would transform her from this worm into an amazing butterfly. A fairy god was spinning them, she was at his mercy, and she liked what he was doing to her. All this just passed under her consciousness as she woke.

She stretched so that she could be sure she could move herself, and her activities of the night before came back to her. She felt the sheer stockings on her legs, the nighty on her torso. Then she felt something by her legs. It was the dildo and she smiled at the memory of what it did to her.

"Mmmm," she said out loud. She'd have to try more things with this. But she also felt sticky and she knew she hadn't cleaned off her makeup. She tumbled out of bed, put her daddy's present in her dresser drawer, and went to take a long shower. She felt a surge of energy as the hot water streamed over her. She was looking forward to what this day would bring. A momentary thought flashed through her that this was her last week to be with her daddy before she headed back to her mom, and school, and her 'regular' life. She vowed that she would fit in as much as she could in this last week. So much had happened so far! She also thought she'd better call her mom just to check in and be the good daughter.

And, after that moment, the hot water hit her swollen breasts and then her pussy, and she was swooning from the stimulation. It felt so good! She lathered herself up very well and lingered over herself. She began to think about what she should wear today. She wanted to make sure her daddy would be noticing her all the time.

She made her plans as she dried off. She'd noticed a tiger skin lycra miniskirt in her drawers.

A black silky tank top would go with that. Sheer tan pantyhose and heels would complement it all. Light makeup for the day of course. And some clear lip gloss.

Simple, yet sexy. She liked it.

"Good morning, sweetie! Did you sleep well?"

Carl spoke before he saw her. When he did a thousand signals went off in his brain. But he kept his cool. This was all working out so well.

"Come here," he said. She came to him and got such a big hug. "You worked so hard yesterday, and wow, you look so fantastic now. Are you sure you want to do the shoots for today?"

She fairly swooned from his embrace and his concern.

"Oh yes, daddy, I'm having so much fun. And you know I leave at the end of this week, remember? We have to keep on!"

He smiled as they held each other. "Ok, you just tell me if it gets to be too much. I don't ever want this to be something you are not into."

"Mmmm, sure daddy. Now what's for breakfast. Or should I say brunch? I'm starving."

It was after noon already. But Carl knew, as he had said the night before, that this day would start late.

"Did I say you look amazing?" he said before he began serving her a hearty brunch of eggs, bacon, toast, juice and kiwis with cream. "Just add some heels and you'd be ready for a night on the town!"

Amanda had padded downstairs in her stockinged feet. She smiled as she shoveled in her food. "Will that be part of today's shootings?" she asked, half joking.

"As a matter of fact--I was thinking that after the shoots we could go out on the town. Would you like that?"

"Sure!" she replied. "Are there a lot of pictures to take today?"

"No, certainly not like yesterday. First you can go through the sites I've found for you today. I have to go pick up some supplies. It could take me a couple of hours. Then we'll start off with a simple, but pretty sexy outfit of wide fishnets and a silky chemise. It will make you look very elegant and hot. How does that sound?" He was testing out his use of words on her.

"I love how you plan everything out, daddy," she said as she got up from the counter and threw her arms around him.

"Good, now off you go, and off I go. If I'm taking longer than I planned I'll call you." He gave her a peck on the forehead. "Oh and before you get swallowed up by the computer, will you clean up in here?" He gestured around the kitchen.

"Sure, daddy." She was in a good mood.

But her mind had been drifting even as she was eating her food. And now, as she did the dishes, she couldn't help but think more about the dildo that seemed to beckon her from the dresser drawer. She'd meant to thank her daddy for the present but couldn't quite bring herself to say it out loud. Thankfully, he hadn't asked. Her curiosity was certainly piqued. Well, she really should look at the web sites before anything else. Her daddy was clear that she should do her homework. Plus she liked seeing and learning about other models' sites. And--her daddy wouldn't be home for a couple of hours so she reasoned she'd do her homework and then some extracurricular study. She smiled at that. The last of the dishes were done, the counters wiped, and off she skipped to the computer.

The first site that was on her daddy's list was the one he'd chosen with the model who was playing with a dildo. She gasped when she saw it. Her heart start beating faster as she watched a sample movie clip of the model teasing herself.

"God!" she said out loud. She started squirming a little in the chair. This was wild! Why had her daddy chosen this one? Maybe it was a mistake, she thought. But it surely was hot and she watched as much of the clip as there was offered. Then, dutifully, she went through the other sites. There was only one other one that got her attention to the point where her heart beat fast again. It had one set where the model who looked like she was maybe sixteen or so was tied to her bed. Amanda looked carefully at every picture in this set. The way the model looked half-scared, half-excited, and half-loving it was what drew her to thinking about what it would be like to be in her position. She thought she would want to revisit this site.

An hour, maybe a little more, had passed and she was through with her 'homework'. Now she could get out her daddy's present. She went to her room and made herself comfortable on her bed. She spread her legs (taking a cue from the web site model). Her skirt inched up practically to her waist and she turned on the vibrating part. She touched it to her panty hosed pussy and jumped. It was like an electrical shock went straight into her. More gently she brought it in contact with her pussy lips and luxuriated in the sensations that it gave her.

"Mmmmm," she said as she pressed herself into the device and scrunched down on the bed. She got dizzy from the vibrations and shuddered. "Oh god, this feels sooo good," she thought. She teased herself more. She'd begun to get wet and spread her legs wider. She started to move her hips up and down to get a rhythm going for her swollen pussy.

"Oh!" she said as the tip of the dildo hit her clitoris. Her breathing began to get shorter. She'd long ago closed her eyes and was lost in a dream world of sensation, all centered around her clit.

"Ah!!" her hips shot upwards at one thrust. Then the phone rang.

It was her daddy. He was on his way home; he'd gotten done earlier than he expected. She'd dropped the dildo when she answered the phone. She'd breathlessly said ok to all he was telling her. But when she hung up she was so dizzy and turned on that all she could do was lie there, on her bed, and close her eyes. She fell asleep for a bit.

The sound of the door woke her.

"Hey, sweetie, I'm home!" Admittedly he was anxious to get started on the sessions for today. He'd had a very easy time with his errands. The most important one was picking up some specially formulated cosmetics--especially a large quantity of lipsticks that he'd been creating for his daughter. They--that is the pinks, glossies or fire-engine reds--contained a small amount of drug that would help to make her more compliant and relaxed. When she wore the lipstick the drug would quickly absorb into her bloodstream. Multiple applications would multiply the effect. Carl was very excited to try out this experimental procedure. Being friends with a pharmaceuticals guy had its advantages.

"Oh! Hi, daddy!" Amanda said with a start. She jumped out of bed and put the dildo back into the dresser. When she came downstairs he said, "Let's have some lunch." It was after three pm.

"Cool!' she said.

While they worked on food, Carl plunged right into the details of the first set. "I know I'm early. Will you be ready after we eat, sweetie?"

"Yes, daddy, I looked at all your web sites. I--I also wanted to say thank you for your present from last night." She couldn't look at him but at least she'd said it.

"Cool. So here's what I want you to dress in for the first set. I've gotten you the fishnets. Put on these panties first this time. You'll notice they match the chemise. What's most important is that your makeup match and enhance what you're wearing. Get the colors right or we have to start over. Just don't put on any lipstick until I tell you. Ok, sweetie?"

Amanda was swept up into his vision. She was glad he didn't linger over the present thing.

She ate quickly and then went to get ready.

She was wearing a silky chemise that she could tell had been carefully pressed to have absolutely no wrinkles. There was no bra with this outfit. When she'd put it on, her nipples immediately were stimulated and hardened. Then there was the fishnets. It was as if she wasn't wearing anything. But she was. They were quite wide, like one inch, several centimeters, wide. They held and clung to her legs just enough so that she felt wrapped up in them. Yet she was so exposed. All of this she experienced as she came out to be photographed.

Her daddy immediately took charge. "Yes! Your look is perfect! Great makeup--now, let me put on this special lipstick." As she moved toward him he started to get hard just from the anticipation of what the chemicals in the lipstick would do to her. "That's my girl," he said, "Pucker your lips so I can cover every bit of them with this cool color." He got closer and slid the stick lightly and carefully over her exposed lips. This in itself was so hot for him. But he noticed that his daughter was breathing a little heavier than usual. "Wow," he thought, "she likes this a lot." He noticed that she had closed her eyes too. When he looked down for a moment he saw how her nipples were hard against the chemise. He whispered, "This color looks so good with your lingerie. Do you like it?" His question caused her to open her eyes.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.