Amanda's Christmas Vacation - Cover

Amanda's Christmas Vacation

Copyright© 2009 by jenny rosario

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Amanda becomes a model and more under her daddy's tutelage.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Incest   Slow   Transformation  

Amanda woke and stretched and immediately remembered that she was wearing this sexy baby doll pajama set. She lay there awhile but it really didn't take her long to decide that she would appear at breakfast still wearing it. She even spent a few minutes brushing her hair and then she put on some lip gloss. She found her daddy reading the newspaper. She could almost feel his eyes on her as she stretched up to get a bowl for her granola.

"How'd you sleep, sweetie pie?" he asked trying to be innocent to the scene he'd just taken in.

"Really good!" she said. She still had her red red nails.

"I sure like how you look with that color on your nails," he had to be honest.

"Thanks, I think we may need to get more of this," she retorted.

"So the web sites that you should check out are lined up. I need to work on your site; it may take me at least till 3 pm or so. Can you hang out till then?" he asked without waiting for an answer.

"I guess," though she knew what she would do already. " Can you tell me what the shoots will be today?"

"All I know is that the first shoot has to be with white fishnets and a matching dress. The problem is I haven't found the perfect dress for the look I want," he suggested.

"Can I help?" she asked.

"We need to get you to some shops. I want you to see what's out there. And I mean all kinds of clothes--vintage, costumes, high fashion, you name it. We may have to spend more time on that these next few days," he said.

Amanda's interest factor rose way up at those words.

"You're the boss," she intoned because she didn't want to mess up his thinking. She liked his thinking for her web site.

"Ok, besides the missing dress I have everything ready for today. Off I go. See you in a few hours."

She shivered and realized she needed to put more on. The pajamas had done their duty.

She chose to wear a jeans miniskirt and top with shiny pantyhose. Her daddy's influence was affecting how she dressed casually. She didn't mind. She liked the dressed up look. It made her feel special and excited.

She was only a little disappointed that the sites today seemed to be kind of regular looking. The fact the the girls wore very frilly and fancy underwear didn't really register with her.

Not until the photo sessions started that day. Her daddy had found a white silk dress that had a petticoat attached, and the first session went fairly quickly. She loved how the bottom of the dress flared out and how her white fishnet thigh highs looked as they peeked out from underneath. He'd had her keep the red nails and asked her to add some matching red lipstick. All in all a striking effect, she thought. Plus she noticed how much he liked the look. More than once she noticed.

The rest of the sets that day and for the next day were variations on the theme of a dress or skirt and top and then some cool and usually fancy underwear. She would start off dressed and end up in just her bra and panties. Her favorites were a shiny gold bra with lace and matching bikini panties and this really cool pair of red panties made of satin with ruffles. A demi bra that pushed up her breasts matched the panties. She couldn't believe how many pictures her daddy took of her in that once her street clothes were off. She was enjoying displaying herself more and more.

They had also gone out dancing two more times. It always seemed to be after a session where she was dressed in hose and heels, so she was learning a lot about how to move. Of course they would usually dance one slow dance and she really loved those times.

It was also in these sessions where he had started to touch her more. A bra strap would have to be adjusted. Or he would move her leg instead of just describing how she should move it.

On the fifth day of her vacation things changed even more. She'd been taking the vitamins that he supplied each day. But this morning he'd told her that he had a special treat for her later. But first they would go out and do the shopping together that was needed for the next few shoots.

Here's a special power drink for our shopping spree, he said as they had their breakfast. He'd added some vodka to a champagne and orange juice drink. His looked the same. They toasted each other and he began to fill her in on what kinds of things they would look for today. She didn't listen to a lot of it. What she heard was, and I want you to dress up for shopping today. Pantyhose, heels, a black miniskirt and the top I have laid our for you. It's an off the shoulder semi-sheer blouse. Plus the underwear of course.

She'd started getting used to the frilly underwear he preferred. This set was black with flowers in the design. It would show through her blouse. As per his instructions she put on the thong panties outside of her pantyhose.

All for making it easier to try on all the clothes, he said.

They'd spent all of the morning and part of the afternoon in various shops including one that catered only to adults. They'd never been questioned. It was spacious and carried a full range of clothes, toys and dvds. There were two employees and by the time they got there it was during the slow part of the day. They were looking through some blouses when a young woman walked up to them.

Can I help you find anything in particular? She was dressed in a red silk blouse and black skirt that came to just above her knees. Her legs had a glint to them from the sheer hose and her open-toed high heels made her taller than Amanda by several inches. Both Carl and Amanda thought she was dressed in a very classy way. Her name tag said Sierra.

"We're looking for some clothes for a photo shoot," Carl said. He wanted to see what her reaction would be.

She jumped right in. "Oh we've got some great items for your model," and she looked directly at Amanda.

"We want these sessions to be a bit on the racy side," he continued.

"Ok, why don't you let me take--er what's your name?"

"Amanda," he said quickly.

"--Amanda with me into our dressing room and we'll try on some of these. We'll see what you think."

"That sounds excellent," he said.

This was all going fast for Amanda, but she followed Sierra as she grabbed blouses and skirts on their way. Amanda had just had another helping of her daddy's power drink--he had brought a ready supply--so she was feeling quite powerful so to speak.

"Wow, he's a hottee, don't cha think?" Sierra said as soon as they were in the dressing room.

"I guess so," Amanda said.

"I'd do more than guessing," Sierra countered. "You done anything with him? Here try this on," and she handed Amanda a blouse and miniskirt set.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Like has he kissed you? Or anything?"

"No, I've never really been kissed." She pulled on the skirt and then changed her top.

Sierra moved close to Amanda. "Are you kidding me? What's wrong with you girl?" She came up behind Amanda and pointed her toward the mirrors. "This looks really good on you, especially with your beautiful undies."

She brought her hands up to smooth out the blouse, and they brushed over her nipples. "Do you know how to kiss?" Sierra was emboldened.

"Er, not really," Amanda whispered.

"Let me show you, " and before Amanda could say anything in response, Sierra turned her around and gently kissed Amanda's lips. She broke the kiss for a second, then started again, kissing Amanda a bit harder and longer. Amanda was responding timidly, so Sierra let her tongue slip into Amanda's mouth. This was such a new experience that Amanda shivered and let herself relax into Sierra's embrace. It didn't take her long after that to push her tongue into Sierra's mouth. The two girls excited each other for several long minutes before Sierra stopped it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.