Amanda's Christmas Vacation - Cover

Amanda's Christmas Vacation

Copyright© 2009 by jenny rosario

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Amanda becomes a model and more under her daddy's tutelage.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Incest   Slow   Transformation  

Day Two

By the time Amanda got up around 11 am Carl had made her appointments and gone through the photo sets he'd shot the day before. Everything was going very well. He was humming and fixing breakfast as Amanda came into the kitchen.

She gave him a hug from behind and he said, "Good morning, sweetie! Did you sleep ok?"

"Yeah, I really like my room, thank you so much!" And she hugged him again. He could get used to this, he thought. He hadn't realized how much he'd missed her.

"Good good! I am fixing you some eggs and bacon--you still eat meat don't you?" Suddenly he was worried.

"I'll eat whatever you fix, daddy, but I am trying to not eat such poisoned food, if you know what I mean," she ventured.

"Of course, I'll adjust for these two weeks," he smiled.

"And maybe I can cook for you," she suggested.

"Oh really? You could do that?" he baited her.

"Just wait and see. We'll have to go shopping though."

"I'll see if we can fit grocery shopping into our schedule," he replied. "Today we are totally booked, I'm afraid."

Secretly Amanda was happy for that. She was getting into the whole model routine. "When can I check out some of the models' web sites?" she asked.

"Right after breakfast. Then we have a one o'clock appointment at the stylist."

"Wow, ok," she answered as she drank her orange juice and dug into her breakfast.

Carl had planned out her viewing of the web sites carefully. He started with some high quality but fairly tame sites. These she would see today. They would give her ideas for how to pose as well as what her look should be. Each day she would see other examples and they would gradually be more and more suggestive. He had some great ideas for costumes and even bondage shots toward the end of her stay. He couldn't wait. But of course he would. He was a patient and careful man. Plus he loved his only daughter.

After their time on the computer he whisked her off to her beauticians appointment. At the last minute he told her, "So remember when we talked about whether you should get your legs waxed or not for wearing hose? I thought it would be best if we did it today at the beauticians. They're well equipped to do it, and I have instructed them on what we want. So just relax when you're there. You'll have some lessons on makeup and they'll do the waxing. They may give you something so you won't feel the waxing so much. Just go with the flow. They know what they're doing."

So Amanda went with the flow and did whatever they asked. She found the makeup sessions so interesting that she actually could have had more of them. But they told her she needed to practice before they went further.

Then during the waxing they gave her a sedative that practically knocked her out. It was like she was floating for hours. They had her inhale something and she didn't remember anything after that except this pleasant, floating feeling.

When she awoke she was dressed totally differently than when she came in. The first thing she noticed was how calm she felt. Her dress was tight around her breasts and came to mid-thigh. She was wearing thigh-high white hose. Her heels were three-inch open-toed black patent leather style. And she was wearing no underwear at all! In her present state this didn't seem to bother her. She felt all tingly like when she'd first drunk her daddy's sparkly. The beauticians were all nice, but it was her daddy that really made the first impression.

"Wow, you look so cool!" he said. "Here, look at yourself!"

And she finally got a chance to check herself out. Her face was totally transformed with just the perfect makeup. She liked the outfit a lot. Her smile told her daddy everything. Still there was something weird. She asked if she could use the bathroom.

"Of course, sweetie! Then we have to get to the studio," he said with a business tone.

She felt different down there and had to see what it was. As soon as she got to a mirror she lifted her dress and saw--her pubic hairs were totally gone. She was as smooth as a baby. What was going on? Should she ask her daddy? She was torn even before she wondered why she wasn't wearing any panties.

When she came out she got some answers. The attendants said that for her treatment today she shouldn't wear anything for an hour or so in that area.

"Ok, we have to get moving!" Her daddy's call brought her out of her daydreams.

All this was moving so fast, she thought as they drove back to the studio. She also thought how cool it was that her daddy was going to all this trouble for her. That thought made her squirm a little in the car seat. Her squirming reminded her how she was dressed in this short dress and thigh-highs still with no panties or bra. She wondered if her daddy noticed.

She looked over and for the first time glanced at his crotch. Wow! She thought she saw some thing outlined against his pants. Could it be? She didn't know much about guys and their things. She squirmed a little more. She'd have to pay some attention now. That was her resolution from out of her ride back to the studio.

"You need to eat, I bet," he said as they arrived.

"I sure am hungry," she replied.

"Don't change out of this outfit. I want to get a few pictures of you. But first--I have a salad and sandwich ready for you. You have to eat! Plus here's some bubbly to keep you hydrated," he said as he handed her something to drink.

Amanda again was so happy that her daddy took such good care of her. She ate and drank until she was full.

"You don't mind if I take pictures of you while you eat, do you?" he asked almost as an afterthought.

And while she was engrossed in her eating she replied, "No. I know this is all for the web site. Just make sure my mouth is closed on the shots you publish," she said with a sly grin.

After this late lunch the shootings began in earnest. The first set was with the outfit she'd found herself in after the beautician's session. She hadn't had the nerve to ask where her panties were. But the session went somewhat normally--if you could call all this newness normal. And she was relaxed enough to not worry about it. Plus there was an added excitement to everything which she couldn't quite figure.

"You were great in that shoot," her daddy said as they wound down. "Are you feeling ok after the salon visit?" He really was concerned that she was taking everything in stride.

She could only nod enthusiastically.

The second shoot had her in a bikini and she began to understand why she'd gotten such an extreme bikini wax. Her daddy asked to wear one that barely covered her breasts and crotch, all the while saying that these were the kind on the web sites. He was right, the sites she'd seen that morning showed the young models wearing bikinis even more extreme than what she was wearing. So Amanda was glad that she'd gotten the treatment with her privates--she certainly didn't want any of her pubic hairs to show! Plus she was beginning to like the feeling of being so bare down there. Of course as long as she was wearing something like a bikini bottom! So she didn't mind modeling for her daddy like this. He would probably like it, she thought. And she so wanted to please him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.