Amanda's Christmas Vacation - Cover

Amanda's Christmas Vacation

Copyright© 2009 by jenny rosario

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Amanda becomes a model and more under her daddy's tutelage.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Incest   Slow   Transformation  

He was early and knew the airport well enough that he could relax and make sure of his plans. This would hopefully calm him down. All these weeks of planning and finally the day was here. It had been three months since he'd moved to San Francisco from Milwaukee. This was the longest time he'd gone without seeing his twelve year old daughter, Amanda.

She was flying to be with him for the two weeks of Christmas vacation. And they had a project to accomplish. One that her mom and his ex-wife would not have approved.

It started the week after he'd gone.

He had made sure his daughter had a powerful and fast computer. He figured they could keep in touch by e-mail and web cams. He quickly learned that he would have to set up a strong and private system for her as evidenced by how she began complaining to him about how her mother was so strict. He was sympathetic and encouraged her to share anything with him. So the e-mails and web cams got more frequent until by October they were almost daily. Clothes, chores, homework--it seemed like her mom and her argued about everything. This just drew her and her dad even closer together via the internet.

He remembered one evening in particular. "She wouldn't even let me wear some makeup to the grocery store!" she had said plaintively. Amanda was upset.

Out of the blue he'd said, "What? Let's see what it looks like on you."

Her eyes opened wide and then she shrugged and said, "Ok." She went to put some lipstick on, the light pink that her mom had nixed. Her heart raced a little as she came back into view of the web cam.

"Wow! You are stunning," he had naturally responded.

She smiled and began to preen for the camera. "You know, you could be an internet model," her father said.

"Really??" Amanda was surprised and excited. She always dreamed of modeling but also always knew that her mom would never let her.

"Hey! What about this? You come to spend the Christmas holidays with me, and we can see what we can do about your modeling talents." His heart was racing with the possibilities. He was a professional photographer doing high end assignments. He knew he had some time around the holidays. He'd always wondered about her talents.

And that was how this whole adventure started. But for real it was starting today. In fact his first glimpse of her would tell him if things had started for real. Weeks ago he'd had her send him her measurements so that he could begin to stock up on clothes for her modeling. He'd been particularly demanding that a professional measure her for her brassieres. He wanted them to be carefully fitted. And he'd asked that she begin to wear hose and shoes with a heel, even if it was an inch or so. This had inevitably led to full blown discussions over whether she should shave her legs or have them waxed. Initially, they decided, that she should shave. Maybe when she got to San Francisco, she could get a professional wax. Her daddy would look into that, he promised. He'd even told her to wear a nice skirt and hose for the trip out to see him.

Now he would know how into the modeling project she was.

Bingo! He noticed a flash of shiny leg as she ran to his arms. Oh, it was good to see her and then additionally to know that she would be his to dress and photograph for these next two weeks.

After their hugs he said, "Hey, let me see you!"

Amanda stepped back and he took in her look. She'd worn a pleated skirt that fell three inches above her knees. The slightly shiny sand colored hose enhanced her well-developed and long legs. Her blouse was gathered below her bust which emphasized her peach sized breasts, breasts that he swore had grown since September. She wore little makeup, just a hint of pink lipstick. Her splash of freckles over the bridge of her nose offset a smoldering look that could come from her hazel eyes. Her hair had also grown since September; he'd asked her not to cut it. Now it was to the middle of her back, a wavy golden brown mane.

All this he took in, then she twirled, and he almost saw where her legs came together. Pantyhose. She'd worn pantyhose for the plane ride. He was reminded how perfect her ass was as well as her legs and made a mental note to feature them in the shoots.

"You look so beautiful!" he said and gave her another hug.

"I'm so glad to be here! The flight was ok. I'm hungry, can we eat something?" He was already enjoying her spontaneity.

Her dad, whose name is Carl, knowing how bad the traffic would be to get to his home and studio, quickly agreed. They went straight to one of the better airport restaurants and ordered. They'd get her luggage later.

"We've got so much to do in these two weeks. I hope you're not up for much sightseeing and touristy things," he began as their drinks came. "I figure we'll be busy every afternoon and evening with some evenings going really late. That's why I've kept the mornings for things like sleep for you and phone calls and processing for me."

"Gosh, daddy, that doesn't sound like a lot of time for you to rest!" she said with her soft eyes wide.

He smiled at her concern. "That's ok, I have some helpers to keep me going." She didn't quite know what he meant, but she was already distracted with all that was going on in the airport restaurant.

"And what about shopping?" she asked immediately.

"Oh, that is very much a part of the afternoon work. After you see what I've already found for you. Sending your measurements to me was perfect. I think we saved two days at least by doing that. Although--"

"What, although?" she interrupted. The food had arrived.

"Is my photographer's sense correct? Will we have to get new bras for you already?" he asked directly.

She just smiled and nodded her head with twinkles in her eyes as she dug into her burger.

"Then that's our first job. Even before we go home, we'll stop at the mall, get you measured and fit with some beautiful underwear to match the beautiful girl." He was taking charge immediately.

Even with her mouth full she smiled broadly. He loved how excited she was about the whole trip. They talked about school and everyday things. It would be about the last time they'd have time to do that.

When they finished, she jumped up ready to go.

"Wait, someone has to pay the bill!" he said. But she was already heading for the luggage pickup area.

Carl was pleasantly surprised to see she had brought a lot of luggage. So she must have things that she wanted to wear for the photo shoots. Well, we'll just see about that, he said to himself.

He took her to an exclusive lingerie shop in the city. Once she'd gotten measured, Carl took charge with the types of bras and sets she got. Also he didn't let her see everything that she was getting. He held one bag aside. He said, "I want these to be special and a surprise. It will be part of the coolness of the session."

She'd agreed fairly easily saying, with a smile, "Wow, ok, you're the boss!"

This was another good sign.

Once they got home, Carl gave Amanda a tour of the house. It was spacious. He'd been making a good living. Partly it was because of his 'work on the side.'

Amanda would have a room of her own with an adjoining bathroom and closet that was way more than a walk-in. Carl had made sure that she had plenty of mirrors and a good place to do her makeup, all with the proper lighting. There was a game room with a pool table, a multimedia room for watching movies on a huge flat screen, and a massive kitchen with a central prep area surrounded by counters and stools. Outside was a decent built-in pool with enough landscaping around to make it private.

Carl's room was on the other side of the house and adjoining his bedroom was his darkroom and computer work space.

"This is so cool," Amanda responded to the tour.

"I'm glad you like it. Now take a quick shower and put on some casual stuff. I want to get a first arrival set of pictures. Make sure you put on some lipstick. Your nails look ok for this shoot, but we'll have to work on them for the next ones." Carl was all business already.

"What do you mean by casual?" Amanda asked immediately.

"Well, for California, that would mean a top, some shorts and sandals. Something that looks nice. I want you to chose for this one. Make sure to wear a bra and panties."

Amanda at first was taken aback at his instructions. Of course she would wear a bra and panties. What did he mean? And she thought her nails looked pretty good. Oh well, she could pick out something that would look good, that's for sure. She opened her luggage and pawed through her things.

It took her a little longer than she thought, but she came out wearing what she thought looked casual--a tank top and matching shorts with flat, open-toed sandals. Her makeup was perfect for what Carl wanted. In fact, the innocence of the whole outfit was perfect for her arrival set. This would soon have to change, he thought. He only had two weeks.

On this first shoot he taught her how to be in front of the camera. She was close to being a natural, but it took some coaxing from her daddy to get her to relax. After the first set he had her sit at the kitchen counter and poured her a glass of bubbly.

"Drink this, sweetie. It'll keep you hydrated and make you feel good all over." It would be her first exposure to his concoctions.

"Mmm, it tastes good!" she responded. "So how am I doing so far?"

"Good, really good," he said. "But remember we've only just started. I hope you aren't too jet lagged from your trip cos I'd like to do several more shoots before bedtime." It was already dark though it was not even six o'clock.

"Will we eat soon?" she asked, still sipping her drink.

"You still like sushi, don't you? I'll order some delivery, and we can do one more shoot before it arrives." He was setting up different cameras.

"Goody! What shall I wear this time?" she asked with a curiosity that made him swoon. This was going to work out so well.

"It's fancier this time. A skirt, hose and heels with some interesting blouse if you please." He wanted to see what she would choose.

"Can I wear some of my new underwear?" she asked. Otherwise she didn't really know what he meant by 'fancier.'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.