Lights, Camera, and Lots of Action

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: I finally convinced my girlfriend that I should video our lovemaking. Turned out that she loved it and so did our friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Oral Sex   .

"Come on, hon, it's no big deal. Lots of couples do it."

"No way. I'm just not into that, I just don't want to do it. It's too weird."

No, not anal, not public sex, not a nude beach, not whips and chains, not S&M, no, just videotaping our having sex.

"Look, we can just try it and if you still object, then I'll erase the video. And I promise to do your most favorite thing all you want for as long as you want."

I knew that if anything would do it, that had the best chance. Jill just loves me between her legs licking her until she's delirious. Aha, she didn't answer right away, she's thinking about it.

"You'd erase it? If I said to?"

"Yes, absolutely."

"And could you set the camera up so I couldn't see it, so it didn't show?"

"Sure, that's easy."

"And, I get oral, lots of oral? All I want?"

"Sure, name it, three orgasms worth in one go?"

"Well, okay, I guess so. You know my weak spot."

Hooray! Our own porn tape. So many of the ones we have watched are so gross with fake-titted bimbos and horse-cock studs, they're laughable. And, Jill said okay.

So, I set the camera up on a high shelf behind a plant and I planned a nice Sunday afternoon with the lovely sunny day shining through the windows helping to light the scene of our lovemaking. We did most of the things we normally did, I gave Jill oral, she sucked me in her very nice way, started with missionary-style, reversed to girl-riding cowboy frontwards, then backwards, ending with doggie-style. I never mentioned it to her that I had a camera running and then made a good edit and planned a premier showing the next weekend.

We had some nice sushi and then I opened a bottle of champagne and handed her a robe to put on.

"What are you up to, Derek? You're up to something, what is it?"

"Well, just get naked, slip on the robe and we'll watch the video I made of us having sex."

"You did it? It's all done? I never saw you doing it."

"That's the way you wanted it, right?"

"Yeah, I guess you hid it pretty well. Okay, let's see this masterpiece."

I already knew it was really good. The lighting was crisp enough to get good video and the angle suited just about everything we did. The only thing lacking was a person to actually move the camera and get closeups and change the view as we went on. But, for a fixed camera video, it was pretty hot.

So, I set it up, got my robe on and we cuddled together for the premier of "Derek and Jill, Volume 1."

As we began to watch, Jill's hand soon slipped in my robe and took hold of a prominent member of the cast of the film we were watching. I had my arm around her with my hand rubbing her breast and by the time the video was over, we were on the floor fucking like teenagers.

So, Jill kept a copy on her computer and I would find her at times watching it with her hand in her panties and wait for her to watch it all, then whisk her off to bed for a great, hot fuck.

Then, about three months later, we were at a party with friends, Rick and Darlene, and ended up back at our place after.

Rick asked, "You've got cable, why don't we order up a porno?"

"Well, we've got something better if it's okay with Jill."

She looked over at me with her eyebrows raised as if to say, 'do you really mean this?' and then she says, "Oh, hell, why not. He wants to show you a video he made of us in the bedroom. I mean, if you're interested. It is amateur, for sure."

They wanted to see our masterpiece so I quickly set it up to show.

After it started, Darlene said, "Wow, you guys really are hot in this," and I look over and she was rubbing Rick's pants as Rick tugged down his zipper and brought out his cock for her to play with.

Jill reached over and began rubbing me as I reached down in her blouse and worked my hand inside her bra and begin tweaking her nipple. We were french-kissing as I felt Jill get my fly open and wrangle my cock out into the open.

We watched in bits and pieces as we continued feeling and playing with each other, then Jill leaned over and began sucking my cock.

Well. My girlfriend had never been particularly open about being physical in front of other people, this was a real first. I reached over and got my hand up under her and pulled her panties aside and started fingering her very wet pussy. That got a few moans as she sucked me on.

Rick and Darlene were also wasting little time as they now had Rick's pants and briefs off and Darlene's skirt was up around her waist and her panties were discarded on the floor. She then moved over Rick and started sucking him as she knelt on the couch with her butt in the air facing us with her pretty pussy peeking back in our direction.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.