Summer Vacation - Cover

Summer Vacation

Copyright© 2009 by storyteller36

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A short story about a 14-year-old boy in a new town, who finds his first love-and something else.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Mother   Son   Daughter   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

The next morning, I grabbed my bike, and was at Tammy's apartment when she came out, still wearing a skimpy bikini. We took off, riding through the apartment complex, until we came to a side street.

"The park is about three blocks up this street," she said. "This way, we stay out of the traffic."

We rode up and through the park on the paved bike paths, until Tammy led me off onto a dirt path.

"There's something I want to show you," she told me. We rode along this smooth dirt path, through the woods, until we came to a small clearing. We got off our bikes, and Tammy walked over to a tree. She came back with a plastic bag with a blanket in it.

"I like to come here when I want to think, so I keep this blanket here. I can spend hours here at a time."

We spread the blanket out, and she motioned for me to lie down. When I did, I saw the most magnificent view of the sun through the trees, like God had created the opening just for us. The sun came through in rays, and the sight was to behold.

"God, it's beautiful," I said, while Tammy lay down beside me.

"I think so, too," Tammy said. "I was walking through here, once, and found this spot; I claimed it for my own. Nobody ever comes back here, and I can just lie here, and think; sometimes I bring a book and read, or even sunbathe."

"Sunbathe?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah," she said. With that, she untied her bikini top, and removed it, leaving me with a view of my very first pair of a girl's breasts. I noticed the absence of any tan lines, so she must do this often.

"I hope you're not embarrassed, Tommy," she said, my dick rising steadily.

"Shocked, but not embarrassed. Tammy, you ... you're beautiful."

"Do you really think so, Tommy? I think my boobs are too small."

"I think they're perfect," I said. She rolled to her side, facing me, and we embraced, kissing deeply. She grasped my hands, and slid them down to her breasts.

"Hold them, Tommy."

I brushed my palms over them, and her nipples sprang up.

"Oh, God," she said. "That feels so good."

I got braver, and began putting a little more pressure into my rubbing. Soon, I was massaging tit-flesh while she was moaning. Her back was arching, so I knew I was doing something right. She pulled my T-shirt off, and we lay, chest-to-chest, skin against skin, swallowing each other's tongues.

Again, we came up for air, and just lay there, looking at the sun. We spent the entire day, kissing, fondling, frolicking, and just relishing in each other. I was falling fast. All too soon, Tammy spoke.

"Tommy, we should be heading back. I don't want this day to end, but I need to get home."

"Yeah, I should be heading back, myself," I said. We got dressed again, and rode back down the dirt path to the paved paths, to the street, and back to the apartment complex; I rode her to her door, where she kissed me again. This time, I got a glimpse of her mother watching us, grinning. She came out, and asked Tammy to go in and start the vegetables for dinner. I noticed she had a small paper bag with her, all folded up.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.