Service for Three

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: After my divorce, I met back up with an old high school friend who moved in with me and my two daughters. The sex was just great... for all of us.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

Chapter 1

I was very happy when I got divorced. My husband, now ex-, had been a serial cheater who really didn't think anything of it, time after time after time. Well, I got sick of it and when my two girls, Leann, sixteen at the time, and Amalia, fifteen, both came to me and asked me why I wasn't divorcing their father, I really had to come to terms with it. So, I got a lawyer and did it.

I got the house, I got the car, I got our two daughters, and I got a non-existent sex life. Well, at least he's gone. But, my bed was empty, too.

Now, there's one thing to understand, I like sex. No, I love sex. Ever since I discovered the nice feelings when I rubbed myself, through my first feel-up, and onto my first time with a boy inside me, right up to the present moment. I have a drawer full of vibrators, dildos, you name it. They're just not the same.

So, I was horny all the time and started going out to clubs and bringing guys home for a night of fucking. It's really easy, most men are very agreeable to a pick-up.

But, I wasn't really happy with the situation and really didn't want to do this long term.

Then I got an email from a guy I went to high school with, Neal Henderson. I remembered him as fairly cute and when I looked at my old yearbook, yes, he was cute in a kind of skinny, nerdy way.

Anyway, we agreed to meet for a drink after work and, yes, I can report, he's pretty nice looking, nicer than when we were eighteen, and fun to be around. For the first time in a long time, I was feeling pretty pleased with life.

So, it wasn't too long until Neal was spending the night. I just couldn't get enough of him. We did it twice, usually, before we turned the lights out, then, I woke him during the night and also set the clock early for a pre-dawn fuck before we got up.

It wasn't long until Neal moved in and we were happily fucking like newlyweds. It was bliss for me and my pussy was finally happy. We went at each other constantly, even around the girls. I would be cooking and they would be at the table doing homework or whatever and Neal would come up behind me and put his arms around me and begin rubbing my boobs and softly humping my ass.

The girls never seemed to mind, I think they actually liked us fooling around. I know Leann, one evening, told me that she wishes she was at the stove cooking when Neal came home from work. Well, my baby is growing up; she is seventeen now, almost eighteen. And, I'm pretty sure she's still a virgin.

I had lost my virginity well before my eighteenth birthday, something that Neal and I were talking about one night in bed.

"How old were you, hon?"

"Fourteen. You knew me at the time. We were in the eighth grade. The guy was Brian Wilkins, remember him, red hair, kinda tall, lanky."

"Oh, sure. Him? You did him?"

"Oh, come on, somebody's got to be a girl's first. You're just jealous that it wasn't you."

"Ah, but I have you now."

"True, but Brian was my first. He had a rubber from the gas station men's room. I had to help him figure out how to put it on. God, it was weird."

"Was it fun?"

"Oh, in a way. I mean, it did hurt some and he didn't lick me and get me good and wet and ready like some nice guys do. So, it was okay, it was a first. We did it after that, too, and, yes, it got better and better. We broke up about three months later and I was really hot for sex by then. Like I am now, right?"

"Um, yes, and I love it. Like right now," and he rolled over as I spread my legs wide to receive him.

"Mmm, oh, you are such a good lover. I wish you had been my first. You know what you're doing, mmm, you know so well. Every girl should have an accomplished lover like you for her first."

"Well, I've never been a 'first' that I know of. I'd love to do it but, so far, I've never had the opportunity."

"Hmm, what if you had the opportunity, you know, to be a girl's first lover. How would you handle it?"

"Well, it would be all for her. It's her first time and a guy should be gentle and not in a rush. Take lots of time. Lots of foreplay. Try to be as relaxed and calm about it as possible. Ideally, it would take five, six, seven hours. Not cramped in the backseat of a car. She should be the focus of the entire event."

"Oh, Neal, I sure wish you had been my first. That sounds wonderful. Um, I wonder ... uh, you know, Leann is going to be eighteen at the end of the month. I'm thinking ... well..."

"Karyn, you're not suggesting ... now come on. This is your daughter."

"Yes, she is. And I care for her more than anything. So, why not want her first time to be just what you described?"

"But, I'm with you, that's why."

"You wouldn't want to have Leann?"

"Come on, any guy would want Leann. She's just like you at that age. She's as pretty as a girl can be. But..."

"Let's do it, Neal. I can talk to her about it. I know she thinks you're sexy. She's said so."

"You're kidding, right. Tell me you are."

"Well, I'm not."

"You want me to take your daughter's virginity?"

"Yes. And I'll help set it up."

"You're really sure about this?"

"I am."

So, it was settled. My lover, Neal, would be my daughter's first lover. I knew how skilled he was and I knew he would be gentle and caring with her on this most delicate and exciting occasion. I had put both girls on the pill about a year ago just to be able to sleep nights without worrying about possible pregnancies. So, that was taken care of.

Leann's birthday was on a Friday and we had a special dinner and cake and everything, including a bottle of champagne for the four of us. After the festivities, as we prepared for bed, I sat down with Leann.

"I want to ask you something, honey."

"Sure, Mom, what?"

"You're still a virgin, right?"

"Oh, yeah, don't remind me. I may be the only one in my crowd who still is. So far, no 'Mister Right.' Why?"

"Well, I was wondering if you would like Neal for your birthday?"

"Neal, I don't ... Oh, you mean, like, um, in bed, like?"

"Yes. I know he's good in bed and very caring and I remember you making a few comments about him, like how you thought he was sexy and all."

"Oh, he's that all right. You mean, you'd give me your boyfriend?"

"Exactly."

"Um, when?"

"Well, tomorrow is Saturday. You could have him tonight, if you decide to."

"God, I'm all wet just thinking about it."

"Sounds like you're interested."

"You mean, Neal, would agree and you would, too?"

"Yes."

"I'd have him tonight?"

"Right now, if you want."

"I want."

"Well, you go on to your room and I'll send Neal in. You're sure, now?"

"Oh, yes, I'm sure. It's something I've dreamed about, Mom. I hope you aren't mad or jealous or anything."

"No, not at all. Now, go enjoy yourself. I know you will."

I told Neal and he went down the hall and I slept alone that night. I ran down the batteries in every vibrator in my drawer, six in all. Finally, I got to sleep.

The next morning, Neal came into the kitchen while I was making breakfast, came over and gave me a nice long kiss and a good grope.

"Well, I must be honest, hon, you have a wonderful and beautiful daughter. I didn't get much sleep."

"Have I lost you now, is that it?"

"Oh, no, but Leann did have a suggestion."

"Suggestion? What?"

"Well, your daughter suggested that the three of us sleep together tonight."

"My daughter. Well, just had her first sex and now wants a threesome. What did you say?"

"I said, I'd ask you."

"Brave, aren't you?"

"Well, hon, she's your daughter."

"You said that already. Is this something you want to do, have both of us?"

"Look, I'm a guy, guys love this kind of thing. The real issue is do you want to fuck in front of your daughter and have her do it in front of you?"

"Um, did you ask her that question?"

"As a matter of fact, I did, she said she thought it would be fun. She'd love to watch us fuck."

Well, I did have to admit that it stirred me where I love to be stirred, right in my panties. So, Neal, Leann and I, all in bed together, having sex. I can't believe that a girl, on the night she has her first fuck, brings up the possibility of a threesome with her mom and her mom's boyfriend. But it is making my panties wet.

Then Leann came in the kitchen. Smiling from ear to ear.

"You look pretty happy," I said.

"Oh, Mom, oh, thank you so much. I can just never, ever thank you enough. It was perfect. Neal was perfect. Now, I see what I've been missing."

"I hear you're interested in, um, joining in, so to speak."

"Oh, Neal told you, huh? Yeah, I was just thinking that we could, I don't know, maybe make it a family thing, sometimes. Am I awful?"

"No, honey, probably just horny like I was at your age. I just never would have brought it up when I was your age, is all. Times are different, I guess."

"Well, it's probably not such a good idea, huh?"

"To tell the truth, I was, at first, kind of turned-off by the idea, then, thinking about it, I was actually rather turned-on. So, maybe, I'd be interested. I know Neal is, are you sure?"

"Well, we could try it and see."

"Just don't let your sister know about this. God, she's want to make it a foursome," I added, knowing that my youngest was very interested in sex and boys and everything related. I've accidentally caught her masturbating so often that she sometimes doesn't even stop, not even slow down, when I walk in the room, especially if she's under the covers.

"Oh, she sure would, that's funny." Leann said.

"Well, Neal, what about it, what do we do about this? Tonight?"

"Fine with me, hon."

"Okay, Leann, after we get Amalia to bed, we'll wait an hour or so, then I'll come down and get you. God, not a word of this to your sister. Ever."

"Promise, Mom."

So, my daughter and I are now going to be sharing my boyfriend in the bedroom.


Chapter 2

After a somewhat strange dinner with thoughts of my lover and my daughter and I all naked later running through my mind, the time to get my youngest daughter to bed rolled around, then it got closer and closer to "Threesome Time."

Leann went off to bed when Amalia did, so Neal and I soon followed. I waited about forty-five minutes or so, then snuck down the hall to Leann's room and lightly tapped on her door. She came out, closed her door behind her and followed me to my room.

"Well, Neal and I sleep nude, so I guess you can join us under the covers. I suppose Neal should be in the middle. I'm sure glad I have a king-sized bed. Okay," and I began taking my clothes off and, soon, Neal and Leann joined me, naked, under the covers.

I watched Leann as she disrobed, she has really turned into a beautiful young woman. She could model for Playboy any day of the week. I hadn't seen her unclothed for a number of years except for bikinis and she is a stunner. No wonder Neal doesn't mind sharing our bed with her.

I reached over to hold Neal's cock and put my hand around Leann's hand.

"God, girl, you beat me to him. You had him all night."

"Sorry, Mom," and I felt her hand go back and Neal's cock fell in my palm.

"You'll get your turn, don't worry. But I have plans for Neal right now," as I pulled him to me and french-kissed him and pulled on his cock. I shucked the covers off and he got up between my legs and began licking and sucking me just the way I love him to do.

I looked down and Leann was gripping his cock as he gave me oral sex. She's a fast learner, I see.

In a few minutes, Neal gets up between my nicely wet and excited thighs and pushes into me driving all the way to my depths. I raised my legs up so he could push in even further and I glanced over and saw Leann watching us wide-eyed with interest as she slowly rubbed herself.

Well, come fuck me, Neal, I thought, Leann might as well see some good fucking.

And, Neal did just that. We just loved fucking each other and doing it in front of Leann seemed to spice things up for both of us.

We both had wonderful, bed-shaking orgasms and collapsed together just awash in loving, tender feelings. For a few minutes, I had even forgotten that my oldest daughter was in the same bed with us, watching us the entire time.

"You two are really beautiful to watch," she whispered as she lay next to us. "You're really amazing."

Neal was laying on his back with an arm around each of us, each hand on a breast as I rubbed his stomach and abdomen and Leann played with his cock.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.