Invisi-teen - Cover

Invisi-teen

Copyright© 2009 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - An earthquake caused science solutions and items to fall on me, a lowly high school sophomore. Trapped beneath cabinets, I somehow freed my body by passing through them. I learned to control my body. I thought I would use my power for my own selfish ways, but I couldn't do it. I discovered it was better to help others. My life was forever altered.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft  

I followed Stan the Man any time I could even when the police said I should take a day off. Ten days later I was rewarded with recorded evidence the police would need. The legal issues of how the police obtained the recording were not my problem. I'm sure they could figure something out.

Brianna was angry that I changed my mind and wouldn't help her mom. Alyssa was mad because I wouldn't help her grades. She actually had to study to get a good grade! Alex was mad because I decided to break up with her. She only liked me in the first place because of what I did for her dad. As great as the night in the motel was, I knew I didn't love her anymore. I would always have wonderful memories of those three girls but it was time to move on with my life.

My break-ups with the girls unfortunately didn't stop them from still asking and bugging me for favors. My life would so suck if it wasn't for the fact I could finally see a light at the end of the tunnel. It took Mallory to realize the light was always right there. I just had to turn and face it. I so loved Mallory.

I did a couple more tasks for the police over the next week. I was so busy with the police work that Mallory and I didn't have time for each other except at school, but my new girlfriend, the loving, accepting person she was, understood all that. We would have our special time together one day or night soon enough.


I was called out of class at 10:30 on Wednesday. Martin and Sandoval were waiting in the admin office as I suspected.

On the drive, Martin explained the situation. "We have a bank hostage situation. Two armed men holding six employees."

"So armed like in guns?"

"Yes."

I was waiting for the right situation. Unfortunately, this wasn't it.

When we arrived, I was outfitted with a bulletproof vest. It was so heavy! It was a good thing everything weighed nothing when I was invisible.

"So survey the situation and get back to us," Martin instructed.

"Sure."

Away from the eyes of other police, I vanished.

I walked through the walls of the bank. I had long stopped thinking of using the door when I was visible.

Six people were face down on the floor in a row. Two men paced back and forth muttering to themselves. I didn't see any guns.

"I have to use the bathroom," a female hostage said.

"Shut up!" a man screamed and put his hand in his coat.

The gun was a fake. I understood a bank teller couldn't risk that a gun might be real, but I was already positive there were no guns. This was a bank robbery gone bad.

"What do we do, Mike?" one guy said.

"Shut up! I don't know yet," Mike said.

I headed behind the bank counter and looked around for something that would make noise while remaining unseen. A metal trashcan on the floor was my only option. I bent over, became visible, and instantly fell to the floor because the weight of my vest had returned.

"What was that?"

"Check it out, Eddie," said Mike.

I suddenly realized this might be the opportunity I had been looking and waiting for. I decided to risk it. I kicked out at the trashcan causing it to clatter.

"Hey! Who are you?" said Eddie.

"Sam," I said, sitting up on the floor.

"It's a kid, Mike!"

"A kid?" Mike said.

Eddie pulled me up to my feet. "You're heavy. He's wearing a vest!"

"He's a cop!" said Mike.

I said, "Stop or I'll shoot!"

Neither bad guy pulled out a gun. That confirmed to me that they had no guns.

"You're no cop!" Mike said.

"That's what I'm trying to tell the police. RUN!"

A couple of the hostages got up and darted for the door.

Mike and Eddie turned, so I briefly disappeared and appeared a few steps further away from the entrance to the counter.

"Hey!" said Eddie when he turned back. "Where do you think you're going?"

"No where," I said.

He grabbed my shirt.

"Help!" I cried out. "You can fight them. They don't have guns!"

There was only one male hostage but he became bold and attacked Mike. Eddie slugged me in the face and went to help Mike. I crumpled to the ground.

"Ow!" I moaned. I didn't feel good at all.

A couple of minutes later, the cavalry came charging in and the situation was pacified.

"Sam!" It was Martin. "What happened?"

"I punched his fist with my face."

Martin smiled at my lame joke. I knew there was a reason I liked her.

"You were supposed to come back out and tell us what was going on. You weren't supposed to try to capture them yourself."

"I couldn't."

"Why not?"

"I couldn't turn invisible."

"What? Because of the vest?"

"No. I turned invisible going in here. I don't have the power anymore."

"Oh."


I was debriefed at the station. Dennison looked so sad at my bad news. I hoped he got his fifty thousand dollars worth.

Martin wanted to drive me home alone without Sandoval. We were almost to my house when she said, "I don't blame you, Sam."

"For what?"

"You know."

I just looked at her.

She pulled up to my house. "You have a great life, Sam. I'm sure it will be, now that it's back to normal."

'Thanks."

"And one more thing. Stay out of trouble because I'll know where to look."

I laughed and said, "Yes, ma'am."


I called a meeting Friday afternoon at Brianna's house with Alex and Alyssa.

I talked about the events of the bank hostage situation.

I concluded it with, "So I've lost my powers."

I pretended to wipe a tear from my eye, but if there really was a tear it would've been because I was happy and not sad.

"What?" Alyssa reacted. "Nooo!"

"Really?" said Brianna shocked.

I nodded.

I hate to admit it but seeing the girls so sad gave me great happiness. I know it was wrong to think like that but the girls were never genuine with me. It took me too long to figure it out but it was reality.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.