Invisi-teen - Cover

Invisi-teen

Copyright© 2009 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - An earthquake caused science solutions and items to fall on me, a lowly high school sophomore. Trapped beneath cabinets, I somehow freed my body by passing through them. I learned to control my body. I thought I would use my power for my own selfish ways, but I couldn't do it. I discovered it was better to help others. My life was forever altered.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft  

I foolishly thought everything was okay, but when I arrived at school Alex was not happy.

"What was going on?" she angrily said. "The police acted like I was a criminal! As if I was the one holding the girl hostage! They kept asking me questions about you but all I could say was I knew you did something but I don't know how or what."

"Everything is okay," I tried to soothe. "The police are okay now. We're not in trouble."

"So what did you say?"

I didn't answer.

"You told them didn't you?"

I nodded.

"You told strangers but you won't tell your girlfriend."

"I have to keep it a secret. I'm sorry. If you knew, you'd understand."

She sighed deeply and shook her head.

"I'm sorry," I repeated.

"I can't say I understand but I still love you," she said. "See you at lunch and this afternoon, okay?"

"Okay."

I should have paid closer attention to what Alex said but I was immediately distracted by my friend who obviously overheard the argument.

"What was that all about?" Craig asked. He held hands with his girl friend Tina. Mallory was with them also.

"Nothing."

"You were talking to the police?"

"It was all a big misunderstanding. Alex and I were in the wrong place at the wrong time."

I looked at Mallory. She sure looked pretty every day since her transformation.

"Hi," Mallory said with a soft smile.

"Hi." At least someone was glad to see me.

Lunch was calmer but there was still tension between Alex and me. We didn't talk as much as we used to.

As lunch was over, Alyssa whispered in my ear, "Brain fuck!"

Yes! This afternoon would cheer me up!


I hurriedly walked to my home with Alyssa. I was eager to fuck her pussy and take my mind off the stress of the last few days. Sara rode home with Andy, so she was home much faster than I was. I could hear Sara and Andy already fucking by the time Alyssa and I entered my bedroom and because of that I was the one who had to answer the doorbell.

"Be right back," I told Alyssa. It was probably just a salesman but it might be package delivery or something else. Whatever it was, it wouldn't take very long.

I answered the door.

"Alex!" I said surprised.

Alex came right in.

"What are you doing here?" I inquired.

"I told you I was coming over."

"You did? What about... ?"

She cut in. "I'm off suspension now. I've missed you." She grabbed my cock which was already hard from my thinking about Alyssa. "Oooh, you missed me too. Is bedroom upstairs?"

I nodded.

When she headed upstairs, I suddenly remembered what I had in my bedroom that I didn't want Alex to see. Oh, crap!

Alex paused outside my sister's door. "Who's that?"

"My sister," I said. I could feel my heartbeat.

Alyssa's voice came out. "Sam? What's taking so long?"

"Alyssa?" Alex said.

Too late. Alex went into my bedroom. Alyssa lay sprawled naked with open legs on my bed.

"Alex!" Alyssa said. She grabbed a pillow to cover herself.

I don't know why. Alex probably saw her naked all the time.

"What's going on, Sam?" Alex said.

She would have to focus on me instead of Alyssa.

"Uh..." I said. Why did Sara's words of warning have to replay in my head now?

"What are you doing here?" Alex said to Alyssa.

"What do you think?" Alyssa retorted. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm Sam's girlfriend."

"You are?"

Two sets of angry sisterly eyes turned my way.

"Alyssa is not my girlfriend. We just have sex."

Okay, probably not the most helpful thing to say. I froze up. I never experienced this situation before. I never imagined it would ever be possible for me to be in such a situation in my life. Before the earthquake, I was beginning to wonder if I would die a virgin.

"What?" shouted Alex.

I took a deep, nervous breathe. "Alyssa came over to thank me for changing your dad and she keeps coming over just to have sex."

"He's good in bed," said Alyssa.

"And Alex and I started dating and we're having sex now."

Alex asked, "So when were you planning on telling me about my sister?"

"Never" was the truthful answer but I said, "I don't know."

"So you won't tell me how you helped our dad, you won't tell me how you saved the hostage, and you won't tell me that you're fucking my sister?"

The way Alex said it made it sound like it was a bad thing.

Alyssa said, "I will be your girlfriend if you're breaking up with Alex."

Alex's demeanor changed abruptly. "Could I have a moment alone with my sister?"

What was this about?

"Sure," I said.

I stepped out and Alex closed the door. I could go invisible and listen in but my heart wasn't in it. I was fearful I was about to lose another relationship.

Ten minutes later, Alex called out, "Sam!"

I opened the door and a naked Alyssa and a naked Alex sat side-by-side on the bed. I closed the door and became excited.

"Sam," Alex said, the older sister taking the lead. "Alyssa and I have been talking and we agree that you can fuck us both right now and we will share you as our boyfriend if you will tell us what you did to our dad."

I slumped. Not that. Anything but that.

"I talked to Dad," said Alyssa. "He said it was an apparition or a specter."

I chuckled. A specter? Puh-lease!

"So what will it be, Sam?" Alex said. "Two beautiful cheerleader girlfriends who are sisters being with you everywhere you go or keeping your secret?"

Oh, fuck! Why'd she have to say it like that?

Alex began to rub her pussy and Alyssa followed suit. I knew what my cock wanted to do.

"I ... I can turn invisible," I said. "I made your dad think I was a ghost or something and said I'd be watching him. I stayed the weekend at your place to make sure he was changing into a better person."

"What?" said Alex confused.

"Invisible?" said Alyssa confused

In my anxiety and conflict, I hadn't noticed how the sounds in my sister's room had stopped. There was a courtesy knock on my door.

"What?" I yelled frustrated.

The door opened.

"Sam, I just wanted to ... oh..." Sara saw what was on my bed.

Alex and Alyssa quickly closed their legs and placed their hands so their pussies were covered.

"Um ... sorry," Sara said.

"I told them," I said.

"Told them what?"

"About my invisibility."

"You did? Why?" She looked at the naked girls. "Never mind."

Alex said, "Sam can really turn invisible?"

Sara looked at me puzzled.

Alex said, "So this is real?"

"What's going on?" Sara said, suddenly becoming assertive and perhaps protective.

"We're just trying to find out how he changed our dad," said Alex.

"He can fuck us both if he does," said Alyssa.

I knew Sara didn't care but why did I feel embarrassed?

"Oh, Sam," Sara lamented. "You can have any girl now. You didn't have to tell."

I didn't want any girl. I wanted Alex ... and Alyssa.

Alex said, "So Sam can really turn invisible?"

Sara smiled and said, "We were just teasing."

I shook my head. "No."

I vanished.

The sisters' eyes grew wide and their jaws dropped.

I appeared behind them.

"Hi," I said.

The girls screamed and shot up off the bed.

"Sam ... how... ?" Alex tried to articulate.

"I can turn invisible."

"How?"

"It's not important. I've only had the ability for a short time."

"So you could do all kinds of things?" said Alyssa excitedly.

I didn't like the way she said that.

"So are you going to do your part?" I asked.

"Yes," said Alyssa.

"Oh, yes, Sam," said Alex.

"What's that?" Sara asked.

I pulled off my shirt.

"Oh..." said Sara. "I'll leave you." And my sister did.

"Get on the floor," I said. "I want to doggy fuck you."

Both sisters obediently did and looked back to see my progress in becoming naked.

"So what have you done invisible?" Alyssa asked.

Alex said, "Let's talk later. Let's just make love now."

My thoughts exactly. I moved behind Alex and pushed my cock into her.

"Ooooh!" she moaned.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.