Invisi-teen - Cover

Invisi-teen

Copyright© 2009 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - An earthquake caused science solutions and items to fall on me, a lowly high school sophomore. Trapped beneath cabinets, I somehow freed my body by passing through them. I learned to control my body. I thought I would use my power for my own selfish ways, but I couldn't do it. I discovered it was better to help others. My life was forever altered.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft  

Alex picked me up at seven Friday evening. We both determined that we would be too excited to go out to dinner. It would be a waste of food at a restaurant, so we each had dinner at home. I didn't eat much. I was just too impatient.

We were unusually silent during the drive to the motel but it wasn't an awkward quiet. Instead it was a reflection of our mutual anticipation.

Alex pulled into the motel.

"It's nice," she commented.

It was okay. It was an auto traveler's motel. It was nothing fancy but it wasn't a dive. I checked it out on the internet and while I was wise enough that I didn't expect the place to look like the picture, it looked like it would be okay.

"We need a room," I said to the man behind the registration desk clerk.

He eyed me and Alex.

"I have money," I said, pulling out five folded twenties out of my jeans pocket before he could comment on our age. "I'm willing to pay extra."

One night was about $70, so it would be thirty bucks for the clerk to look the other way.

"How many nights?" he asked.

"Just tonight."

The man took the cash. "Name?"

"Uh..." I responded.

"How about John and Jane Smith?" he suggested.

"Um ... sure." Sounded good to me!

Alex smiled, grabbed my arm, and gave it a good squeeze.

"Mr. and Mrs. John Smith," he said.

"Thank you."

"Sure. Smoking or non-smoking?"

"Non-smoking."

"Fucking or non-fucking?"

"What?"

He smiled broadly. "I assume fucking."

Oh, hell! It was a stupid joke and I fell for it.

He finished whatever he needed to complete and handed us an electronic key.

"Room 115. Far end of the building. Checkout is at noon."

"Thank you."

"Enjoy." He looked at Alex. I didn't care. All he could do was look. I would do much more.

We got back in the car and Alex parked over by our room.

We entered and turned on the light.

"It's wonderful!" Alex said, eyeing the king-sized bed and looking around.

It was nice and that was all I wanted. I was pleased. I made sure the door locks were in place so no one could come in and I closed the curtains shutting out the world.

We stared at each other.

"So..." we said at the same time. We chuckled.

Alex said, "I want to get cleaned up and smell nice for you, so I'm going to take a shower first."

"Uh ... sure," I said, feeling disappointed. I wanted to get right to it.

I guess she recognized the forlorn look on my face.

"We have all night," Alex said. "Why don't you watch me?"

My dick stood upright in my pants. I liked that idea.

"Don't come in until I say so. Okay?"

"Okay," I said much happier than a moment ago.

Alex left the bathroom door open. There was no reason to close it. I heard a few sounds before the shower started. A few seconds later, she called out.

"Okay, Sam!"

I entered the bathroom. The shower curtain was open and she put towels on the floor for the water that would splash out.

I looked at Alex with awe. She stood facing the shower nozzle with the water spraying over her front side. She was so beautiful. The two year difference between Alex and Alyssa was very evident. Alex had more defined hips and larger tits. She was more womanly and so simply looked sexier though Alyssa was still extremely sexy. Alex took it to the next level.

I put the seat down on the toilet, sat, and watched.

Alex unwrapped a soap bar and washed. Her body glistened. I was captivated! She peeked at me every so often maybe to see if I was watching. I was definitely watching! I especially paid attention to when she washed her tits and washed between her legs. I thought about volunteering to wash her pussy but I felt she would say "no". She wanted to take tonight slow.

She washed her hair last. It was unexpectedly amazingly sexy to see her head back with her eyes closed as she rinsed her hair. Water sprayed down her front too. It was a living example of the stuff dreams are made of.

"Your turn," Alex said, stepping out and grabbing one of two towels that weren't on the floor.

"To shower?" I queried.

"Uh-huh." She gave me a big wide smile which I found very comforting.

As she dried, I stood and undressed. She kept a watchful eye on my progress.

I was down to my underwear. I pushed them down.

"There it is," Alex said, giving a toothy smile.

Of course, my cock was very hard because all I could think about was being in Alex's pussy.

I stepped into the shower that was left running. Alex put the towel on the toilet seat and sat down.

"I've never seen a boy shower before," she said.

"Oh," I acknowledged. I hadn't done a lot of things until lately and there still were a lot of things I hadn't done.

"Take your time," she said.

I didn't want to take my time! I did what she asked however. I was careful not to further stimulate my dick because I didn't want to suddenly shoot. I had an impression I was going to cum fast anyway when I was finally in her.

I washed my hair. Alex stood to further dry her reddish-blonde hair. The place wasn't fancy enough to have an in-room hair dryer and I certainly didn't think about bringing one with us. We didn't bring any luggage at all.

I shut off the water and grabbed the last remaining dry towel from the rack. I finished drying and Alex was still drying her hair.

"It's just going to be all sweaty soon," I commented.

"I'll be right out."

I moved to sit on the toilet seat but she shooed me out.

I lay on the center of the bed and relaxed. My legs were open and I glanced toward the bathroom every few seconds.

The bathroom light shut off but she didn't appear. I heard a sound and sat up enough to see her crawling on the floor trying to sneak up on me. She didn't see that I saw. My dick twitched as I became more excited. This was it.

"Hello!" she said, popping up at the end of the bed. I didn't react. "Oh, did you see me?"

I nodded.

"Oh, well," she said. She got on the bed between my legs and crawled forward.

I watched attentively.

She gripped my dick and I exhaled.

"Nice," she said with a playful smile.

She took my dick into her mouth and I groaned out. She expertly used her tongue and it quickly became too much.

"Stop," I gasped. "I'm going to cum."

"I'm sure you can cum a second time or third time or fourth time," she said and continued.

I was too close. I started slowly thrusting up. Alex continued lavishing my dick with her loving attention.

"Ohhhh!" I groaned. I lifted my hips. "Ohhhh!"

My dick throbbed hard in her mouth and started to shoot. Alex stayed still and when my dick was done, lifted off, and swallowed my jizz down with a satisfied "Ahhh!"

I lay breathing hard. Alex licked my dick cleaning up any residual cum. She continued even after it was clean until eventually my cock firmed up. She resumed bobbing on it and my dick became truly stiff.

I gasped quietly enjoying the sensations. When she finally decided to move up, I grabbed her tits. As far as I could tell, my school's cheerleaders all had above-average sized tits. Brianna was the largest I believed, but Alex was plenty big. They were a good pleasant large handful.

She dropped down and forward so I could suck on her tits and I gladly did so. I kissed and licked over the surfaces and sucked and pulled on her nipples.

"Mmmm," Alex moaned.

Alex decided when to rise up and push back. I automatically poked my dick at her pussy trying to get inside her. In a few seconds, I found the right spot and my dick went partially in.

"Yessss!" she hissed.

I pushed a little harder and my dick slipped fully in.

"Oh, yes!" she responded.

My dick throbbed but I didn't feel an urgent need to stroke. I was content right where I was. Alex's blowjob had taken my sexual edge off so it was a good thing that she did that. Alex lay down and we kissed patiently. Where our bodies were joined ground and slowly rotated together. My cock kept throbbing and her pussy kept squeezing.

Alex finally pushed up and moved on my dick while moaning. I started to thrust up into her.

"Oh, yes, yes!" she moaned loudly.

Since she sucked me off earlier, Alex orgasmed long before I even neared cumming. She slowed down her motion until she stopped and just lay on top of me. I slowed my thrusts to a gentle back and forth.

"Fuck that was good!" Alex pronounced.

"Mmm-hmm," I concurred.

I stopped deep inside her, wrapped my arms around her, and pushed to roll us over. I ended up still on my back with Alex still on top of me. Alex rolled off me onto her back on the large bed and I climbed on top of her, pushed my dick back inside her pussy, and resumed my slow thrusts.

"Ooooh!" she said softly.

We had sex, wonderful, feels-so-incredible sex. Ten minutes after Alex orgasmed, so it would be just over fifteen minutes since I entered her, I thrust hard and groaned and grunted. I gasped out forcefully, held my dick deep, and for the first time release my jism into Alex's pussy.

My dick was depleted now, so continuing would have to wait but I imagined it would not be a long wait before we were doing it again.

I lay on top of Alex until she gave me a gentle push. We lay facing each other, I on my left side, she on her right side.

"That was so wonderful," she said with a big smile on her face. "I'm so happy. I've never been so sexually at peace."

That settled it. She was happy not that there was any doubt in my mind.

We talked. Alex knew a lot more about me already than I knew about her because of her friendship with Brianna. I wondered how Alex and my relationship would affect their friendship. Alex obviously considered me more important than Brianna which made me feel very good because I never thought of myself as important to anyone before. My new abilities gave me the self-importance I couldn't achieve otherwise even if I tried. I would be too stuck in the box people perceived me as and it would be near impossible to break out of it. The tendency would be to retreat back to my normal unimportant-to-others life.

As I lay next to a beautiful naked cheerleader, my dick recovered. I moved toward her and pushed her to her back.

"Let's just talk some more for now," she said.

"We can still talk," I said, knowing very well that once we were having sex again, talking was done.

"Yeah, right," she said sarcastically. "You just want to fuck me."

"Is that bad?" I loved sex and I wanted to do it a lot with Alex tonight.

Alex laughed, reopened her legs, and accepted my dick inside her.

We did it for a long time since I came twice already and this time we orgasmed almost concurrently.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.