Invisi-teen - Cover

Invisi-teen

Copyright© 2009 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - An earthquake caused science solutions and items to fall on me, a lowly high school sophomore. Trapped beneath cabinets, I somehow freed my body by passing through them. I learned to control my body. I thought I would use my power for my own selfish ways, but I couldn't do it. I discovered it was better to help others. My life was forever altered.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft  

Mallory wasn't the prettiest girl on campus but she definitely had moved into the top 25 prettiest girls in my opinion. Her transformation caused students to literally turn heads as she passed by. I always thought that phrase was figurative but I saw people turn heads. This Monday Mallory was a primary topic of student conversation.

"How is it going?" I asked Mallory during lunch. She had an insufferable smile on her face. She deserved it for at least this first day.

"I didn't expect so many boys to ask me out," she said.

"How many?"

"Three."

"So you're dating three guys at one time? Cool!" I teased.

"I said 'no'."

"To all of them?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"I have my reasons."

I wondered if I was the reason. I still hoped to get back together with Brianna. It wasn't looking good but I hadn't given up hope.


I came home alone on Monday again. I missed going to Brianna house and being with her. I'd settle for a simple conversation. We didn't have to have sex though I certainly would like sex. When I saw Brianna at school, she always looked away.

I wanted to ask Sara for advice on whether I should call Brianna and try to explain again that I was a changed person. I hurt Brianna's friends but I had helped her mom and her other friends. I thought that would count for something. I wanted to ask Sara if she thought Brianna just needed to process it more and Brianna would come around. Asking Sara anything right after school was an impossibility because she and Andy would go to her room and do it and unfortunately I had a way of forgetting I was going to ask by the time Sara showered and redressed. This was too important though. I wouldn't forget. I would wait to ask.

I always hung out downstairs in the den, so I wouldn't hear my sister's and Andy's sounds. I watched TV and ate a snack.

The doorbell rang.

For a fleeting moment I thought it might be Brianna, but as I walked to the door I became realistic. It was likely just a salesman. I disinterestedly opened the door.

I was greeted with a "Hi!"

It was Alyssa, Alex's younger sister. She was a freshman so she was a grade below me.

"Hi," I replied automatically.

"Can I come in?"

"Uh ... sure." I stepped aside without considering why she would want to come here.

"Can I talk to you? Somewhere private."

I led her to the den.

"More private. What about your bedroom?"

"My sister is home," I informed.

"Just your sister?"

"Yes."

"That's okay."

Alyssa headed to the stairs so all I could do was follow. Her long straight reddish-blonde hair hung down to her waist. She was in shorts so I noticed her butt and also her pale but toned legs. She was everything a boy imagined a cheerleader might look like. I could confidently say that there was not a single cheerleader at school that wasn't beautiful.

"The last door on the right," I said. She was determined to go to my room, so I should make sure she entered the correct room and not accidentally intrude on my sister.

Alyssa paused in front of my sister's room. I knew why. Sara and Andy didn't hold back their sounds.

"Is that your sister?" she asked.

"And her boyfriend."

"And they're doing it?"

"My parents won't be home until after six."

"Lucky! My mom doesn't work so Alex and I always have to go somewhere else to do it with a boyfriend."

I motioned to my open bedroom door. I didn't want to stand in the hallway listening to my sister fuck.

Alyssa sat the edge on my bed. I closed the door to give her the privacy she wanted.

"So this is your room?" she said looking around.

"Yes." I knew the question was rhetorical but I almost said something snippy. I wasn't in the mood. "What do you want?"

"You can still hear your sister. She must really like it."

I didn't say anything. I was sure she wasn't here to talk about my sister.

"Why don't you sit down too?" she said.

I sat on my bed a respectful distance away. Alyssa sat with her legs folded underneath and faced me.

"Sam," she said with a smile and sounded like she was going to say more but said nothing more.

"What?"

"So I guess you're not seeing Brianna anymore."

I shook my head sadly.

"She really liked you."

"I liked her."

"She said you were really good."

"Not anymore." I couldn't help but let out a loud sigh.

"With sex."

Oh, that was what she meant!

"She told you?" I said surprised.

"Girlfriends tell everything to each other."

"Oh." I didn't know that.

"Brianna told me and Alex all about your first time. My sister and I were wondering if Brianna was ever going to do it."

"I don't want to talk about it," I said. This conversation rekindled the ache in my heart and my longing for Brianna. I missed her so much.

"Brianna told us also that somehow you changed our dad."

"Alex told me that Brianna told you," I said.

"She did?"

"Yes on Friday."

"I just wanted to thank you too."

"You're welcome."

"You must be a real special guy if Brianna was willing to give her virginity to you."

"She doesn't think that way anymore."

"Well, her loss is someone else's gain. Right?"

"I guess," I said though there was no way I saw it that way.

"You're an okay guy, Sam."

"Thanks."

"If I treated you wrong in any way, I'm sorry."

"It's okay." I couldn't think of anyway Alyssa specifically treated me wrong.

"You're cute."

"Thanks."

Alyssa seemed more attentive and I sensed something changed.

"I'm not seeing anyone right now either."

"Sorry." I didn't know what else to say.

"It was a really great thing you did with my dad."

"Sure." I already said that she was welcome.

"I mean this past week is like we have a whole new dad. It's actually been fun to be at home."

"That's good." I liked hearing the positive report.

"I want to thank you."

"You just did it."

"I mean really thank you." Alyssa stretched out toward me. She kissed my cheek. "Really thank you."

"Alyssa..." I said.

She reached down and grabbed the front of my pants. I gasped.

I said, "You don't have to do anything."

"But what if I want to?"

She gave my dick a quick squeeze and sat back up. She whipped off her shirt and a few seconds later her bra was off.

I stared motionless at her breasts. They were not nearly the size of Brianna's large tits but they were tits so they were beautiful. She was freckled on the upper part of her chest and even partially on her breasts. It was an amazing look.

Alyssa slid off the bed and dropped to her knees on the carpet. My head turned to follow her and keep my eyes on her topless form. She pulled on my leg so I sat with both legs on the ground. She undid the button on my pants and lowered the zipper. She reached into my waistband and pulled down. I lifted my butt and she slid my pants to just above my knees. She reached into my briefs and pulled. Again I lifted and she slid my pants and underwear to my ankles.

My dick was hard. She grabbed it and lowered her mouth down. I gasped when her tongue ran along the length of my dick. My eyes stayed focused on Alyssa as she slowly bobbed. It felt incredible. I definitely wasn't moping about Brianna at the moment!

"Ohhh!" I groaned. My breathing was hard already.

She pulled off. "Do you want to fuck me or do you want to cum in my mouth?"

"Fuck you," I said without hesitation.

Alyssa smiled widely.

She finished removing my pants and underwear. I took off my shirt. She stepped away and did this little writhing dance as she slid down her pants. My dick bobbed in approval. She slid down her panties and I focused on the patch of reddish hair above her pussy. It was beautiful.

"Lie down," she said.

I quickly did so. She walked to the end of the bed, opened my legs, and crawled in between.

She kissed my right leg above my ankle and slowly kissed her way up my leg. My dick throbbed with excitement as she became closer and closer to it. When she reached my genitals, she licked my balls. I gasped out loudly. She licked up the underside of my penis and I groaned VERY loudly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.