Invisi-teen - Cover

Invisi-teen

Copyright© 2009 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - An earthquake caused science solutions and items to fall on me, a lowly high school sophomore. Trapped beneath cabinets, I somehow freed my body by passing through them. I learned to control my body. I thought I would use my power for my own selfish ways, but I couldn't do it. I discovered it was better to help others. My life was forever altered.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft  

When Brianna spotted me at school on Monday, she greeted me with the biggest public kiss ever and I'm sure the school's "affection police" would have got on our case if they saw but only other students saw a beautiful cheerleader kissing a nerdy boy one year younger than her. I loved the facial reactions of the other students.

I could tell it was the hardest thing for Brianna not to say anything about what I did this weekend during lunch. Now that my project for Brianna was done with I could focus on releasing the beautiful girl that was in Mallory. Brianna kissed me so much that I actually had to tell her to calm down.


"So tell me all about it?" Brianna said, plopping down on her bed and lying down.

"About the weekend?" I questioned. I sat lightly on the edge of the bed.

"Yes. What else, silly?" She sat up and pulled at me. "Come here."

"I can't," I said turning toward her...

"You can't?" She lay back and I followed her. "Lie on top of me."

I said with an exhale, "I can't tell you just like I can't tell you about what I did for your mom."

"But this is different." She looked up at me and kissed my chin.

"No, it's not. I'm sorry but I can't tell you." I kissed her lips. "I might be able to tell you sometime." I kissed her again.

When we broke, she said, "That's okay."

"Sorry."

"It's okay. I don't understand but I trust you. You're amazing!"

"So are you."

We locked lips and this time we opened our mouths and our tongues met sending sparks into my brain and causing my dick to grow. We kissed for several minutes.

"Sam," she said breathlessly.

"What?"

"You rescued me from Josh when he wanted to do what I wasn't ready for."

"Uh-huh."

"I always knew he wasn't the one."

"Yes."

"I shouldn't have even gone out with him for as long as I did and I did things with him I now wish I didn't do."

I stayed silent. I really didn't want to hear about anything she did with Josh. I knew she did phone sex with him and had sucked his dick off but I didn't want to think about it.

"And I rejected you at first because I didn't know what kind of guy you really were."

I had trouble staying focused on what she was saying. I want to kiss her lips and not hear them speak.

"I just want to know I'm ready."

"For what?"

"You're the one."

"The one what?" I decided to take matters into my own lips. I kissed her.

Brianna moaned out louder than ever before.

"I want you," she said when I separated.

"I want you too," I said. We had each other.

"I want to be with you."

I realized there was something I just wasn't getting. I pushed up and said, "What do you mean?"

"I want you to be my first one, Sam."

I suddenly got it but I still asked a question. "Sex?"

"Yes, I love you."

"I love you too, Brianna."

"So do you want to?" she smiled.

"Yes."

I could scarcely believe it. I was about to have sex with Brianna! I looked at her intensely. I was going to be physically joined with her. Wow!

I said, "I guess we should get undressed."

I sat up on my knees between her legs and climbed over and sat on the end of the bed.

Brianna sat up. "Could I undress you and then you could undress me?"

"I guess so," I said. I felt a dichotomy of emotions. I was excited to see Brianna naked but nervous about her seeing me naked. I wasn't the greatest specimen of maleness.

Brianna stood and pulled at my shirt. I lifted my arms allowing her to take it off. She dropped to her knees and undid my shoes. She slipped them off and my socks too. She tickled the bottom of my foot.

"Stop!" I said. I was too ticklish.

I stared when her hands opened my jeans. It was hard to believe that a girl's hands were so close to my dick. This was a day that would live in my memory forever.

"Stand up," she said.

I did so and she undid my zipper. She pulled my jeans down to my knees and put her fingers into the elastic of my underwear. I felt a big moment of trepidation. What if she thought my dick was small? She saw Josh's dick. What if I was tiny compared to him?

Brianna pulled my white cotton briefs down to my jeans. She smiled at the sight of my erection which put away all those fears of inadequacies. She took it in her right hand and stroked it. I gasped out. Brianna touched me! A girl touched my dick and it wasn't simply a girl but a beautiful popular cheerleader girl. Beautiful blonde busty Brianna stroked my dick and it was all because of the accident that happened during the earthquake and this was so much better than trying to willfully force a girl to comply. Brianna did this out of her own free volition.

She pulled my jeans and briefs down and I stepped out. I was now completely naked in the presence of a girl. My eyes fixed on my dick as she moved her face closer and closer. She opened her mouth and took my cock in.

"Ohhhh!" I groaned loudly and couldn't help bucking my hips forward.

I experienced the most amazing experience yet in my life as her warm mouth and tongue bathed my dick in incredible sensations. I gasped out harder and harder. I loved it! When Brianna pulled away, she had a big smile. I guess she liked it too!

"Your turn," she said.

"For what?" I said. My brain was still buzzing from the oral pleasure.

"To undress me. Let's switch places."

"Oh, right," I said, realizing my stupidity.

Brianna sat down and I stood. She looked at my dick pointing at her.

I actually trembled as I pulled up on Brianna shirt. Once again it was difficult to believe I was doing this. I dropped her top to the ground and couldn't help but stop to look at her large tits held by her bra. My hands shook as I leaned down and reached behind her. I gasped as once again Brianna held my dick this time with both hands. I fumbled with her bra. I never undid a bra before and her gentle rubbing on my dick was distracting so I became increasingly frustrated.

"Do you want me to help?" she finally asked.

"Sorry," I mumbled. I felt low.

"It's okay," she said. "It's the first time for both of us."

"Yeah." That was true. I shouldn't be an expert yet.

She unhooked her bra and it became loose.

"You'll have to do the rest," she said.

I was only so glad to do so. I pulled her straps off her arms and the bra came off putting her tits fully into my view. I was mesmerized by the beautiful twin objects. I opened and closed my hands.

"You can touch them," she said. "You can touch me anywhere you want."

"Okay," I said. She seemed to have an intuition on how nervous I was.

I grabbed each one in my hands and smiled. She smiled at my smile. I gently squeezed them.

"These are amazing," I said.

"I guess," she shrugged.

"They are."

"If you say so."

"I do."

"Then good. I'm glad you like them."

"I love them!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.