Invisi-teen - Cover

Invisi-teen

Copyright© 2009 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - An earthquake caused science solutions and items to fall on me, a lowly high school sophomore. Trapped beneath cabinets, I somehow freed my body by passing through them. I learned to control my body. I thought I would use my power for my own selfish ways, but I couldn't do it. I discovered it was better to help others. My life was forever altered.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft  

Brianna sat with my group of friends during lunch. It wasn't as awkward as yesterday but it was still awkward.

"Hey, Mallory," Brianna said. "I was wondering if you'd like to come over to my house after school."

"What for?" Mallory said with suspicion in her voice.

"Just hang out and do girl stuff. Play with make-up and our hair."

"I'm not into that."

Brianna looked at me.

I spoke up. "Why don't you do it, Mallory? Brianna can teach you some things to make yourself prettier."

"Oh, right," said Mallory sarcastically. "Like I want to be a blonde bimbo."

I could see Brianna tense up.

"That's not fair to Brianna," I said sternly. "Apologize."

"What?"

"You called Brianna a bimbo. I want you to apologize."

"But she's not smart like we are."

"That's mean of you and you're talking like she isn't even here."

Mallory acquiesced. "I ... I'm sorry, Brianna. I was very mean."

"It's okay," Brianna said. "You're not used to having someone like me in your group."

"I have to go," said Mallory. She got up and took off. So much for her and Brianna getting together after school.

When the bell rang and people scattered, Brianna said, "She likes you."

"What?" I questioned.

"Mallory likes you."

"She does?"

"You can't see it?" Brianna sounded incredulous.

"I had no idea."

"She does. She was testing to see if you like her or me better."

I stared at Brianna. She was right! That was very insightful.

I looked in the direction where Mallory was long gone. I didn't know what to think of that. Mallory liked me?


I walked Brianna home after school and came in for a couple of hours.

"Would you still try with Mallory?" I asked.

"She doesn't want my help."

"She's just nervous."

"Do you like her?" Brianna asked bluntly.

"Not like I like you," I said. "She's just a friend and I want to help her. You know, like I helped your mom."

"And you're going to help Alex and Alyssa with their dad?"

"Yes."

"So when are you going to do that?"

"Friday night so I won't be able to be with you."

"Oh," she said. "That's okay if you're going to help my friends. What are you going to do?"

"I'm sorry but I can't tell you."

"Okay. Maybe you can tell me one day."

"Maybe." I doubted it.

"So Mallory is just a friend."

"Right."

"I could bring some make-up to school and my compact. I need to get the right kind for her."

"It's not all the same?" I questioned.

"She has lighter skin."

"Oh so we're going to have to go buy it. Could we do that now?" I pulled a couple of twenty dollar bills out of my pocket.

"Sure," she shrugged.

"I'll buy whatever kind you want for yourself as a thank you."

Brianna lived only a couple of blocks away from a corner drug store, so it was a short walk. Brianna explained the reasons why she chose certain products and I didn't understand any of it. I also bought a compact to give to Mallory. We returned to Brianna's couch.

"I think you should give this to her instead of me," Brianna suggested. "Since she likes you and is nervous about me, it will mean more. I'll just help her learn how to use it."

A thought occurred to me. "Do you think I would be making her think I like her if I do this?"

"As long as she knows for sure that I'm with you. Call me your girlfriend or something? I've told my friends you're my boyfriend. I think you thought I wouldn't be willing to let my friends know I was dating you but you're the one who seems to be ashamed of me."

I paused for a second. "You're right. I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

"No, it's not. I guess I feel unworthy of you."

"I feel the same way about you. We're both being silly."

"Yeah." Brianna had amazing insight. I liked her a lot. There was more to her thought processes than I ever gave her credit for. I was as much a clique snob as she was.

I took the initiative this time. I leaned in and kissed her. We kissed and kissed for the longest time ever. She put her hands around my back and drew me closer. Kissing Brianna felt absolutely electric and my dick became instantly hard. Gradually she pushed me into the corner of the couch and I had one leg on the floor. She was on top of me between my legs and we kissed and kissed. I didn't think about it being Brianna and how beautiful a girl she was. I just enjoyed the touching of my lips to a girl's lips. It was amazing.

She lifted her head and smiled down at me. "You're a good kisser."

"I've never kissed a girl until I kissed you," I admitted without thinking.

"Really? You're good. I'm glad I'm your first girl."

She resumed our kisses. I didn't really know what to do with my hands so I put them on her back. In time my hands roamed over her back. I loved the feel of her body. As we still kissed I thought about placing my hands on her butt. I didn't know if I should do it. After several seconds of indecision, I moved my hands down onto her jeans with one hand on each cheek. She didn't react so I don't think she cared or perhaps didn't notice though that was unlikely. My hands were on Brianna's butt! I was turned on even more.

"Oh, Sam," she moaned.

"What?" I said not understanding it was simply an arousal response.

"I like you so much."

"I like you too." I said.

We had to pause for a breather. Brianna looked back.

"Sorry," I quickly said. My hands squeezed her butt. I removed them quickly.

"It's okay," she said. "I like it. Keep doing it."

I wasn't sure about that so I slowly put my hands back. I rested them on her butt.

"I like your squeezes," she confirmed.

I slowly resumed. I felt so uncertain about this. I still struggled with the idea Brianna would like anything I did. I still thought I was a guy Brianna would want nothing to do with.

We returned to kissing and I thought nothing about squeezing Brianna's butt now. It seemed like the natural thing to do.

Brianna moaned softly and I realized we were rubbing against each other. It was like we were having sex except our clothes were on.

She stopped and I slowly ground to a stop. She got off.

"I guess you should go," she said sounding timid.

"Okay," I said. I couldn't help but feel a little sad.


"Mallory!" I called out, spotting her during the extended break between second and third period. The school schedule gave us twenty minutes to get to class instead of the normal ten so students had time to get a snack if we wanted.

Mallory waited for me.

"I have something for you." I reached into my backpack and pulled out a bag.

"What is it?" she asked.

I took out the compact, showed it to her, and put it back in the bag. I showed her the make-up Brianna chose also.

"It's for you," I said.

"Me?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"I asked Brianna to help choose what would look good for your face. Brianna said she would help you learn how to apply it."

"So you're saying I'm ugly!" Her face looked teary.

"No," I quickly said. Why would she think that? Oh! I was so stupid. Duh! "No, no! I just thought you could look really, really pretty if you learned a few make-up techniques. You could be smart and pretty."

Mallory stared at me.

"Just take it," I said shrugging. "Brianna has a different skin tone and it's not my type of make-up either."

Mallory released a small smile. I was glad what I said was funny because I wasn't thinking that way when I said it. I just said it.

"It's yours," I said, holding the bag out to her.

"Thanks," she said accepting.

"You're welcome. See you at lunch."

"Okay."


I ran into Brianna as I walked to the lunch tables.

"Did you give it to Mallory?" she asked.

"She took it but I'm not sure she'll let you teach her how to put it on."

"Oh. Sorry."

"It's okay. It's easier for you."

"But you're going to help Alex so I still want to do something back."

Oh, that. I doubted my idea would work. What would happen when it didn't?

We arrived and Noah and Tina were already at the table. Riley was out sick today. Mallory showed up a minute later. Casual conversation started much quicker this time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.