Invisi-teen - Cover

Invisi-teen

Copyright© 2009 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - An earthquake caused science solutions and items to fall on me, a lowly high school sophomore. Trapped beneath cabinets, I somehow freed my body by passing through them. I learned to control my body. I thought I would use my power for my own selfish ways, but I couldn't do it. I discovered it was better to help others. My life was forever altered.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft  

Sara knocked on my door. She came home from her date with Andy by nine because tomorrow was a school day. She entered my room.

"Andy loved it," she said.

"Loved what?" I asked.

"The perfume. He practically ravaged me."

"Uh ... you're welcome," I said not sure how to respond.

"What's wrong? You look sad."

I wasn't sure why I blurted it right out but I did. "Kendall saw that you have the same perfume I gave to Brianna. Now Brianna wonders if you have the same secret admirer she does."

Sara chuckled and said, "I didn't tell anyone who I got it from."

I didn't like Sara's laugh. I didn't think it was funny.

"I know," I said strongly. "Tomorrow Kendall is going to ask you where you got it."

She laughed again. "Do you want me to tell her my brother bought it?"

"No!" I said. "Well..." I thought for a moment. "No."

"So what would you like me to tell Kendall?"

"I don't know. Tell her you bought it."

"I already told friends that someone gave it to me."

"Well say Andy gave it to you."

"They'll wonder why I didn't just say that and I told Andy you bought it."

"You did?"

"I didn't know it was supposed to be a secret."

"But you didn't tell your friends at school I gave it to you."

"I wanted to have some fun. I didn't know it would cause a problem. I'll tell them the truth tomorrow."

"No!"

"So don't tell them?"

"No because Brianna will know I'm her secret admirer."

"Why don't you just tell her?"

I sighed. More and more the only option I had was to let Brianna know. I was afraid. What if she didn't like me?

"Yeah," I said softly.

"You might want to do it before I run into Kendall."

"Uh..." I don't know if I could tell Brianna at school.

"Or else tell me what to say."

I had nothing. If I was lucky Kendall would get sick and stay home.

"So Sam... ," Sara took on my serious tone.

"What?"

"Just how did you know about Kendall seeing my perfume? You weren't around. I doubt you and Kendall are best friends that you would have talked to her."

"Um..."

"So did you buy another bottle after school?"

"Yes."

"So how did you give it to Brianna?"

"I left it at her door."

"Doorbell ditch?"

I shrugged and said, "Basically."

"So how do you know what Kendall and Brianna talked about? It's not like you were in her room listening. Were you?"

"No!" I agitatedly shouted.

"Do you have her room bugged?"

"Don't be stupid!"

"Sorry but it doesn't make sense, Sam. You can't know what you can't know."

"I ... I'm not the same person."

"I know that and I like the new you..."

I interrupted. "I mean I'm truly not the same person."

"What? You're alien possessed."

"I'm different ... since the accident."

"What accident?"

"You know the day of the earthquake when all the science stuff fell on me?"

"Yes."

"Since then."

"What about it?"

I couldn't believe I was about to tell my sister. I didn't have to tell her but I needed to share my secret with someone. It was a compulsion. I couldn't keep this to myself any longer.

"You can't tell anyone about this. Promise. Not Mom or Dad or anyone. Okay?"

"Sure." I couldn't blame the confused look on Sara's face.

"Close my door."

I waited for Sara to do so. I moved over and stood in front of my closed door.

"Look at me, Sara. Don't take your eyes off me."

I turned invisible.

"Sam!" she shouted. She looked this way and that.

I walked through my bedroom door. The upstairs hallway was empty. I materialized and opened my bedroom door.

"Sam!" she said in relief. "That was an amazing trick! How did you do that?"

"It's not a trick. I'm not a magician. I can turn invisible and walk through walls."

"Oh, come on."

"I was trapped under two heavy cabinets after the earthquake. Somehow I was able to control my body and pass right through them."

"Sam," she said stretching out my name.

"I'm serious. It was the same day you had sex with Andy in your bedroom and you heard the shower. I didn't answer because I couldn't answer. I can't talk to you when I'm invisible but I can hear and see everything you do."

"You ... you can't be serious."

"Stand in the hallway." I had an idea on how to convince her once and for all.

"What for?"

"Please Sara."

"Alright."

She stood just outside my door.

"As soon as I disappear go to your room."

"What for?"

"Please."

"Okay."

I dematerialized, walked through the wall separating our bedroom, and reappeared.

Sara entered her room and saw me. "Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god."

I was certain she accepted the truth.

"I don't know how this happened but it did."

"So you can do just about anything?" she said. "See anything? Hear anything?"

"I can't do anything. I can't reappear if my body intersects another solid object and I can't grab things when I'm invisible. I carry an object in my backpack if I want to hold it later."

"So no one knows?"

"You're the first."

"Oh, wow." She sat heavily on her bed.

I stood waiting for more questions once the revelation hit her more fully.

She looked up and asked, "So you did hear Kendall and Brianna talk?"

"I was visible to ring Brianna's doorbell and invisible in her bedroom when she talked to Alex and Kendall."

"Oh." She looked down and back up. "What if Brianna was changing clothes?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.