Invisi-teen - Cover

Invisi-teen

Copyright© 2009 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - An earthquake caused science solutions and items to fall on me, a lowly high school sophomore. Trapped beneath cabinets, I somehow freed my body by passing through them. I learned to control my body. I thought I would use my power for my own selfish ways, but I couldn't do it. I discovered it was better to help others. My life was forever altered.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft  

It was Sunday evening. My parents were used to me being out a lot more and even my sister covered for me by saying I had more friends from school now. Yeah, Sara!

I went to the school and passed through the locked gates with my paint can and brush. I wore my backpack. I stopped in front of one the classrooms. I opened the can earlier with a screwdriver so the lid was lightly on. I took the lid off and dropped it to the ground. I put my brush into the paint and put the can down. I painted on the wall.

I discovered once I put the paint can down that I needed to turn visible to use it again. It was challenging to hold the can and to paint at the same time. I was alone and out of sight, so I dared turn visible and do my painting. I painted the words, "Allison is a CUNT" I painted it in five different locations on the school grounds. I temporarily became invisible when I moved from location to location.

I left school feeling great.

I headed to Allison's house pausing by a convenience store to put the paint can and brush in its dumpster.


Allison chatted with friends on the computer when I showed up at just past eight. I unexcitingly watched her for almost two hours before her mom came in and told her to go to sleep because tomorrow was a school day. Not once did she type anything or say anything about Friday night at Michelle's house. I was dying to know how disappointed she was but I learned nothing.

When Allison changed into a night shirt and turned off her bedroom light, I wandered her house while I waited for her to fall asleep. I made the mistake of going into her parents' room. They were just warming up sexually. It wasn't something I wanted to see. Yuck!

I checked in on Allison a half hour later. She slept on her front side with her head on her pillow.

I took the lipstick out and opened it. I became visible and softly, very softly, wrote on her forehead. Every time she stirred I became invisible so it took ten minutes to write "CUNT".

I walked over to the light switch by her bedroom door. I turned it on and became invisible.

Allison stirred. She blinked her eyes and pushed the covers down. Half-asleep she walked over to the light switch and turned it off. She semi-stumbled back into bed.

I forced myself to wait five minutes before I became visible, turned the light back on, and went invisible.

"What the-?" she responded. She dragged herself over to the switch and turned it back off.

She was almost to the bed when I turned it back on.

"What's going on?" she said in frustration. She looked up at the ceiling light.

She walked back over to the switch but this time glanced in her dresser mirror.

At last! I wondered how long I would have to do this.

Allison touched her forehead and moved closer to the mirror. She figured out the reflected lettering and screamed.

The bedroom door passed through my body. Her mom came in closely followed by her dad.

"What is it?" Mom asked.

Allison sniveled. "Someone ... someone..." She pointed at her forehead.

"Someone was in here?" Dad said. He looked around.

"My light kept going on."

"I'll look around," Dad announced. He was doing his fatherly but more so his police duty.

"Who did this?" Mom asked.

"I ... I don't know." Allison hyperventilated. She was more shook up than I expected. I definitely scored!

Dad returned five minutes later. "I didn't see anybody."

"Can ... can I sleep with you?" she asked.

Mom and Dad looked at each other first.

"I guess this one time," Mom said.

Dad went to her closet which he hadn't checked yet. I became excited. I left something in there!

Dad bent down and pulled out two bags. Two stolen bags from an armored truck to be exact. I left $100 dollars in each bag.

"Where did you get this?" Dad asked.

"It's not mine," Allison replied.

"What is it?" Mom asked.

"They're two bank bags. We had an armored car robbed the other day."

"Are you saying I did it?" Allison said panicked.

"How could you?" Mom accused.

"I'm just asking where you got them," he said.

"They're not mine!" Allison yelled.

Mom said, "It was probably the same guy who wrote on her."

"Yes! I didn't do it."

"I didn't say you did," Dad said exasperated.

It took a few more minutes until things settled down.

I walked home happily. It was a good night. It would be a good morning.


I woke up energetic even though I didn't get nearly as much sleep as I usually did. It would be an interesting day.

As I walked to school, I suddenly doubted whether Allison would show up. What if I went too far last night and she stayed home?

When I arrived at school, everyone was astir and particularly the administrators.

"There she is," a student said.

I turned and it was Allison just coming onto campus. She walked with a couple of girlfriends. She noticed everyone's stares right away.

"What? What's going on?" she said. She touched her forehead subconsciously.

I couldn't help but smile broadly. This would be so great.

"Over here," someone said while others pointed to the side of the building.

Allison walked over with an anxious expression with her two friends in tow.

She saw it and trembled.

"Who did this?" one of her friends asked.

"It's painted all over campus," a boy answered.

Tears ran down Allison's face. She bolted away. Her friends ran after her. Allison wasn't at school for the rest of the day.

The only down side was every teacher lectured the students about responsibility and showing pride in school property and treating everyone properly. Blah, blah, blah! They didn't show any concern when I was teased and picked on all my school life. Quite honestly, they could just fuck off!

After I distributed the two DVDs, Julie playing porn star with her boyfriend and Leslie playing with herself in the shower and on her bed, there was a new stir. My fellow nerd boys were so happy!

Michelle looked so sad and worried. My day would come soon when I would cum inside her.

I was happy. Life was good.


I invisibly followed Brianna home.

When she went inside, I waited a couple of minutes and put my wrapped package and a note on her doorstep. The note on the box said, "You are so beautiful" It was simple and straight to the point. I became visible, rang the door bell, and disappeared.

Brianna opened the door in a few seconds. She picked up the package curiously and brought it inside. She went to her room and sat cross-legged on her bed. She read the card and smiled. She unwrapped and opened the box. Her face lit up. She looked so radiant that it warmed my heart.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.