Invisi-teen - Cover

Invisi-teen

Copyright© 2009 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - An earthquake caused science solutions and items to fall on me, a lowly high school sophomore. Trapped beneath cabinets, I somehow freed my body by passing through them. I learned to control my body. I thought I would use my power for my own selfish ways, but I couldn't do it. I discovered it was better to help others. My life was forever altered.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft  

Sara asked, "Did you hear about all the crazy stuff that happened at school today?"

"Yeah."

"That boy Cody goes crazy and some boy breaks his hand in a fight."

"It wasn't a fight. He tried to hit me."

"You? Why did he try to hit you?"

"He thought I made that DVD of him and his girlfriend having sex?"

"Why would he think that?" Sara said with a laugh.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"So those DVDs are for real? I thought someone made it up"

"Uh ... yeah. Someone put the Ben and Michelle DVD in my book bag."

"Can I see it?"

"Uh ... I already looked at it and gave it away. This boy named Carter is bringing his laptop so we can watch the DVDs right away."

"He's that guy that wears..."

I nodded. Yes, he was the boy who always wore suspenders.

Sara said, "If you get another one, can I watch it?"

"Sure." I wondered why she would want to see it.

"Thanks."

"Can I ask you a question?"

"What?"

"How did you know when Andy liked you?"

"I guess when he asked me out."

"Oh," I said disappointed.

"Who are you thinking of?"

"Nobody."

"You're not still thinking of Brianna are you? She's way out of your league."

"No," I lied. "If someone sent you flowers and you didn't know who it was, would you like it?"

"Sure. Girls like to get stuff." The doorbell rang. "There's Andy!"


I walked over to the grocery store and from the floral department chose the nicest arrangement. I picked up a greeting card that simply said, "You're Special" and a ballpoint pen. I did my disappearing act in an empty aisle again. I realized this wasn't the best way to do things because I might accidentally be seen. I planned on changing that this weekend.

I went home and wrote on the inside of the card, "To the most beautiful girl in school". I put "BRIANNA" on the envelope and headed back out.

I set the flowers and card on Brianna's doorstep. It was semi-secluded so I became visible and rang the doorbell. I immediately became invisible.

Brianna opened the door a half-minute later. She curiously picked up the flowers. The card fell to the ground. She picked up the card and smiled.

I followed her inside. She laid the flowers on the table and opened the card. She read the inside and looked reflective. She smiled broadly. She rummaged around the house until she found a vase and put the flowers in them. She set the flowers in the center of the table and headed to her bedroom. She retrieved her cell phone and came right back. She dialed.

I heard her side of the conversation.

"Alex! Guess what?" Brianna practically shouted.

"Somebody sent me flowers!"

"No, I'm sure it's not Cody. That loser couldn't have done it. He's in too much trouble."

Loser. I liked hearing her call Cody a loser. That implied she was already over him being her boyfriend. She was available.

"The card says 'You're Special' and inside he wrote 'To the most beautiful girl in school'."

"Yeah, that's what it says and the flowers are absolutely gorgeous."

"I have no idea."

"I don't know."

"I wish I did."

"I don't know."

"I said I don't know."

"How would I know?"

"I hope so."

"Yes, I'll let you know."

"Of course, I hope he does something else. I mostly want to know who he is."

The conversation was repetitive. I decided not to stay until it ended. Brianna was happy and excited. It was what I wanted. I would do something else to further excite her in the near future.


As I walked home, my happiness about Brianna dissipated as I thought about how I nearly got beat up by Ben behind the gym. Michelle was the bait and I fell for her lure or I should say allure. She was as responsible for the trap as Ben was. I was angry.

When I got home, I typed up the thoughts I had during my walk back. After a few edits, this was what my message said:

"Michelle. I'm not so easy to trap. Ben is lucky he didn't hurt that boy or he would be kicked out of school. I can get Ben kicked out if I want. You must make it up to me. Friday night you will be naked on your bed with a pillow case over your head so you cannot see. I will come to you. I will make bad things happen unless you cooperate."

I printed it with shifting fonts. I cut the paper so it only had the message, folded it, and wrote her name on it in block letters.


I slipped the note into Michelle's purse during school lunch. I was surprised to see Michelle at school. She was apparently determined not to let her video bring her down. Allison was at school too. I didn't see Dylan at school and of course Ben was recovering from a broken hand.

The nerd boys were restless for more videos even after the two DVD release on Monday. They would have to wait. I was focused on Michelle. Teachers were more inquisitive about our personal belongings today and what we were up to so I thought the school was doing a subtle investigation. It would be best to keep things low key for the rest of the week.

I followed Michelle home. As she soon as she got there, she went to her room and called Allison. She asked her friend to come over and said it was urgent.

Allison was over in fifteen minutes. Michelle silently read and reread my note during the waiting time. She kept turning it over looking for anything else. There was nothing else to see.

Michelle sat cross-legged at the head of the bed facing Allison who sat cross-legged at the foot of the bed. I sat cross-legged between them with my back against the wall. Actually my back was partially in the wall.

"So is something more going on?" asked Allison.

"I found a note in my purse."

"A note?"

"Yes."

Michelle handed the note to Allison who read it and turned it over. There was still nothing more to see. Allison handed the note back.

"So this is the guy who filmed us?" she asked.

"It's got to be."

"So what are you going to do?"

"I don't know."

"He wants to fuck you."

"I know."

"Let me call my dad."

"I told you I don't want the police. What can they do?"

Police? Did Michelle say "police". Was Allison's dad a cop?

"You can't just let this guy fuck you!"

"I don't know what..."

Allison interrupted. "My dad can set a trap for this guy."

"I don't know..."

"Come on. This guy embarrassed us to our whole school. We have to get him back!"

I disliked Allison more and more. She was urging Michelle to try to trap me again!

"How did he film it? It was like he was there."

"It doesn't matter. He was there. It was a robot camera fly or something."

I laughed. A robot camera fly? Oh, really!

Allison continued. "All that matters is that we get him. We know word gets to him if we talk at school, so tell him you'll do what he wants and we get him when he shows up."

Michelle didn't say anything.

"Okay?" Allison checked.

"It scares me. He was here filming us fucking and he must have known it was a trap at school. I'm afraid."

"Don't let him get to you. I want to pay this guy back as much as you do."

"I can't," Michelle said sadly shaking her head. "I have to do what he says."

"Even if it means he fucks you?"

"Yes," she said softly.

I was in a quandary. Michelle was willing to go through with it, but Allison brought an element of danger.

Allison said, "I'll get the word out tomorrow that you said 'yes' and I'll make some plans."

I would make some plans too and it would involve Allison.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.