Invisi-teen - Cover

Invisi-teen

Copyright© 2009 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - An earthquake caused science solutions and items to fall on me, a lowly high school sophomore. Trapped beneath cabinets, I somehow freed my body by passing through them. I learned to control my body. I thought I would use my power for my own selfish ways, but I couldn't do it. I discovered it was better to help others. My life was forever altered.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft  

Sara and I both slept in late Saturday morning. Mom worried we were sick. Mom worried too much.

I spent several hours on the internet doing research. I looked up the last names of several girls that I was interested in compromising and found addresses that I hoped corresponded. Most addresses should but there was always the chance a family address was unlisted while someone else had the same last name in the school's neighborhood.

By 3:30 I was on foot, invisible, and on my way to Kim's house. She was a junior and a redhead.

I arrived by 4:00. I double-checked the address and walked through the wall of the one-story house. I was immediately freaked out by a middle school boy playing a videogame in his underwear. I looked at the TV screen and couldn't figure out why he'd be in his underwear. I moved on.

I found Kim in the kitchen with her mother. A half-hour later I was certain Kim had no plans for tonight. I moved on.

Two blocks down was Michelle's house. When I arrived the brunette was saying good-bye to her parents who were going out on a date and would drop off her little brother who was staying the night at a friend's house. This looked much more promising.

Fifteen minutes after Michelle's parents left, Allison showed up. Both girls were juniors. A couple of minutes after Allison arrived, a man delivered two pizzas so the girls had dinner. Two pizzas seemed way too much so I was suspicious. My suspicions were justified when two boys showed up, Ben and Dylan. They were boyfriends to Michelle and Allison respectively. Now I had something. How much would soon be determined.

The boys ate a whole pizza while the girls only ate half of one. The foursome moved to the big couch. Each couple cuddled.

"Guess what I have?" Ben said with an excited smile.

"What?" Michelle replied.

"It's the biggest buzz at school."

Allison said, "All I've heard is there's supposedly a sex tape by some freshman girl."

"Do you want to see it?" Ben said, pulling the DVD out of his jacket.

I decided now was a good time to start my video camera.

"It's real?" said Michelle shocked.

"Yep! Shows her losing her virginity. You can hear her scream when he breaks her cherry." Ben chuckled like it was the coolest thing.

Michelle took the DVD out of his hand and read the label. "Valerie's First Time. How did you get it?"

"My brother had it. I snagged it from him."

I wondered who his brother was.

Ben took the DVD back. "Do you want to watch it?"

Michelle looked at Allison. The latter girl shrugged.

"Okay," Michelle said.

Ben had a big smile. I videoed him starting the disc and videoed my original video to show what they watched. Once more I saw Valerie in her underwear holding a naked boy's dick.

"I've seen her!" said Michelle.

Ben sat back down next to Michelle. As the DVD progressed and the boy sucked on Valerie's tits before taking her panties off, the boyfriends became more interested in their girls while the girls remained interested in the movie.

The boys kissed their girlfriends. Dylan put his hand over Allison's tit with no objection but the result was different for Ben.

"Don't," said Michelle, pushing his hand away.

"It's okay," insisted Ben.

"No." She pushed it away again.

Ben looked at the video.

"Did she really not know someone was there?" asked Michelle.

"That's what I heard," said Dylan. His hand caressed Allison's belly under her shirt.

"She must have known," said Allison.

"Not from how she reacted at school," Dylan said.

Michelle suggested, "The boy probably told her it would never be seen by anyone else."

Allison said, "There's obviously someone else filming it. How could she not know? She's lying."

I smiled. I loved it! Here I was filming them talking about how Valerie had to know and yet they didn't know I was here!

Dylan pulled on Allison's shirt. She lifted her arms and he pulled it off. I zoomed in on her bra.

"Listen. Here it comes," Ben said.

Valerie screamed as her cherry was popped.

"Oh, yeah!" Ben laughed jovially.

"Score!" shouted Dylan.

"It sounded like she was shot," commented Allison.

"My first time hurt," said Michelle, "but not that bad. What a baby!"

Allison said, "She's probably ashamed that everybody knows what a wimp she was. He wasn't even that big." She smiled at Dylan.

Dylan pointed at her bra and she took it off. He kissed her tits.

Ben refocused on Michelle. His hand ran between her legs.

"Ben!" she protested.

"What?"

"Stop!"

"We haven't done it in a few days. I need you."

"My parents."

"Won't be home until after ten. You said so yourself."

"What if... ?"

"Shhhh ... don't worry."

Allison moaned which got Michelle's attention.

"You guys!" denounced Michelle.

"What?" Dylan said.

"Come on," said Ben. He rubbed his hand over her shorts between her legs. Michelle didn't protest. "What if I give you some special attention before we do anything else?"

Michelle smiled.

Ben dropped to the ground on his knees and faced her. He pulled down and off her shorts and did the same with her panties. She opened her legs and his face dove into her pussy. Michelle moaned.

I moved between the couples so I could go back and forth between them.

Dylan's shirt was off and his pants were open. Allison's hand was down the front rubbing his bulge. Dylan continued to suck on her tits. They were small but he seemed to really enjoy sucking them and she seemed to enjoy it just as much. I certainly wouldn't mind sucking on them.

"Oh god, yes," moaned Michelle. Her body arched as Ben licked and sucked her pussy and clit. She loved it.

I certainly would love to do that too.

Ben backed away and Michelle gasped hard. I wondered if she orgasmed. As she lay breathing loudly, Ben stripped off his clothes. He stood, pushed her back on the cushions, and moved forward. His cock sliced into Michelle's cunt.

I turned my attention back to the other couple. Both were fully naked now and Dylan sat on the couch while Allison was on the floor deeply sucking his cock.

"Come on," Dylan said softly after looking over at Ben and Michelle.

Allison straddled Dylan and sank down.

Both couples were fucking now. I had the hardest erection and I was reinvigorated in my desire to get some pussy of my own. This was great but I needed my cock in some of that.

"Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh!" Allison moaned.

"Yes, fuck my cock!" Dylan said.

Ben and Michelle were more sedate. Michelle was already satisfied and Ben just grunted and groaned as he fucked her cunt.

"Oh, yes! Oh, yes!" Allison said, sounding very heightened.

Dylan groaned. I think he and Allison were orgasming. When Dylan's depleted cock slipped out I saw jizz ooze out of Allison.

I turned my focus to Ben steadily fucking Michelle. The smile on his face told of his good time. It went on for a couple more minutes then he groaned deeply and held his cock inside her.

I continued to film all the way through the clean up. Michelle made sure drippings on the couch were wiped up. They redressed. The boys hung around for another half hour before taking off. I left soon after.

It was a good night.


Sara came into my room Sunday morning.

"So where are you going all the time?" she asked

"Just out with some friends," I answered.

"You don't have friends."

"I thought we agreed if you didn't tell on me then I wouldn't tell on you."

"I'm not going to tell. I'm just curious. You're different somehow. You used to spend all your time on the computer and I bet I know what you were doing on it. Now you're gone all the time."

"I just have a life now."

Sara was going to have to accept that. I wasn't going to say more.


I wanted to go out and see who I could film today but I needed to prioritize making copies of my latest videos. I had Molly snorting a line before Joe and Shane fucked her. I choose to edit Jamie and Alicia out of the video. I also had yesterday's activity between Ben and Michelle and Dylan and Allison.

It took a long time to burn 25 copies of each video. I seriously needed to consider getting a multidisc burner so I could speed up the process.


On Monday, the buzz was still big about Haley's masturbation fantasy about Jackie. I was sure it was constantly watched over the weekend. Boys who got Valerie's video but not Haley's video swapped with boys who had Haley's and not Valerie's.

For my Joe, Shane, and Molly video, I added Principal Palmer and Vice Principal Newman to my DVD distribution. It would be interesting to see how soon things erupted. I had Shane in my second period class. Would he still be in school by then?

The boys knew to check their bags and the excitement over my two new DVD releases was a big din well before lunch break. I didn't give any boy both discs so they would have to share and trade. The more talk, the better. The boys who constantly checked their book bags didn't get a copy because I couldn't risk it. I couldn't get caught since I was invisible but I didn't want anyone thinking deeper about how the DVD suddenly appeared. Fortunately most boys were simply glad to receive a copy and didn't care about the methodology on how they got it.


After I finished my DVD distribution, I became visible and walked through the lunch area looking for a place to sit alone and eat.

"Hey!" a girl called out. It was Brianna. She waved her hands.

I walked over.

"Sam, right?" she said.

"Yeah."

She turned to her girlfriends. "This is the guy who took care of Josh when he was being such an ass."

"Cool!" a girl said.

"Have a seat," said Brianna. "What have you been up to?"

"Nothing," I shrugged and sat.

"I just want to thank you again. It would have been really bad."

"Yeah. Sure."

"So you staying good?"

"I guess so," I answered.

Brianna was so beautiful. I could look at her all day. Would she go out with me if I asked her out? I took a deep breath. I would do it. I would ask her out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.