Invisi-teen - Cover

Invisi-teen

Copyright© 2009 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - An earthquake caused science solutions and items to fall on me, a lowly high school sophomore. Trapped beneath cabinets, I somehow freed my body by passing through them. I learned to control my body. I thought I would use my power for my own selfish ways, but I couldn't do it. I discovered it was better to help others. My life was forever altered.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft  

Author's Intrusion: In chapters 5 thru 9, Sam explores the darker side of his new powers and it gets to the very edge of Sam going too far, but in chapter 10 Sam comes out of it and the story takes a big turn in its direction.

I woke up Sunday morning shaken. Last night's anxiety dream involved many pretty girls begging me to fuck them but I couldn't rematerialize. The dreamed compelled me to ask my sister a few questions.

"Sara?" I said, rapping on her open bedroom door and entering. "Can I ask you a question about girls?"

"Girls? What do you want to know?"

"How to ask one out?"

"Really?"

"Yes." Why did she sound surprised?

"You like girls?"

"Yes," I replied quizzically.

"So you're not gay?"

"You thought I was gay?" I let some frustration show.

"I never see you talk to any girls."

"I'm just ... nervous."

"Just ask the girl out. Girls are as scared as boys are. She'd be flattered."

"What if she's really pretty and popular?"

"Who are you thinking?"

"Brianna."

"The cheerleader?" She sounded surprised again.

"Yes."

Sara laughed. It didn't give me confidence. "Why don't you start lower down the girl chain?"

"If you're not going to be of any help why... ?"

She interrupted. "I didn't know you were going to start so high."

"Never mind." I turned to leave.

"What about Mallory what's-her-name? She's more your type."

My sister might be right about Mallory but I wanted a hot sexy girl not a smart awkward girl. I had the ability to turn invisible! I shouldn't have to settle for a girl like Mallory. No guy could possibly get into her pants anyway.

I turned back around. "If you were going to blackmail someone how would you do it?"

"Huh?"

"It's a school project. I have to imagine."

"I don't know. I guess you'd have to make someone so afraid of other people knowing what they did that they'd do anything for you."

"Like what would a person be afraid of?" The drug pictures of Brianna hadn't worked.

"Like cops or parents or teachers. You know."

"So like you wouldn't want some nerd watching you have sex with Andy?"

"Oh god no! It might be okay for my girlfriends to see me do it ... no ... I'd be afraid they'd try to steal Andy."

"Thanks, sis!"

"Which class is this?"

"Mrs. Colby's English class."

"Really? I wish I had that assignment when I had that cranky old woman's class."


I returned to my room and pondered. Sara was helpful and not helpful at the same time. It kind of was what I already knew, but it was helpful to be affirmed. I simply needed to make better plans and expand my strategy.

I scanned through my pictures and videos on my computer. The video of freshman girl Valerie losing her virginity at the party created an idea. I would use multiple fronts to achieve my desire to lose my virginity. Tomorrow I would begin a fear campaign.

I returned to Sara. I caught her just in time because she was about to leave. "Could you drop me off at the mall? I'll take the bus home."

I stole eight packs of 100 count writable DVDs at the mall.

I returned home. I burned as many copies as I could before I needed to sleep. I made an even 25 since the mathematical side of my mind felt it was a good number to go with since it was exactly one quarter of the original count of 100 DVDs. Hey, I already admitted I was a nerd.


I had 25 DVDs labeled "Valerie's First Time" in my backpack as I walked to school. Today would be a good day. I just knew it. Well, I hoped it would be.

During lunch, I found a lonely spot and went invisible. I entered the lunch area and put the DVDs into the backpacks of outcast boys. I focused primarily on sophomores and freshmen nerds like me. My invisible hand passed through the bag and let go of the DVD which became solid as long when I didn't touch anything else.

I played innocent during my class after lunch. Good students like me were seated a few minutes before class started.

"What this?" I said to Noah, pulling out a copy of the DVD from my backpack. I made sure he saw the title. "Did you put this in my bag?"

"No," he said defensively.

"Did you get one?"

"No," Noah said but still looked in his bag. He pulled out the DVD. "How did that get in there?"

Riley came in. I waved him over.

"Did you get one of these?" I asked, displaying the DVD.

Noah displayed his.

"No," Riley said, looking confused.

"Someone put them in our backpacks," said Noah. "Check your bag."

Riley complied. I knew he would find one since I put one in.

"I do have one!" he said in shock. "What is it?"

"Valerie's First Time," I read.

"Who's Valerie?"

"The only one I know is a freshman with brown hair."

"Oh, I know her," said Noah. "Did she put this in our bags?"

"I doubt it," I said.

"So what is on the DVD?" Riley asked.

"What if it's a sex tape?" said Noah with a juvenile snicker.

"I bet it is," I said.

"Really?" said Riley shocked.

"What else could it be?"

"It could like her first ... uh ... ski trip."

"Why would someone give us that?" I asked.

"Do you think it's really Valerie doing it?"

"We'll have to wait until we watch it at home."

The boys probably popped boners just thinking about it. I was still that kind of boy yet I was also different now. My core was the same old nerd but now I had power. I would rise up out of my low status. I only secretly distributed DVDs but it gave me a power rush.


This afternoon I could have burned more than 25 DVDs but I stuck with another twenty-five.

The buzz between certain boys, nerdish boys like me, was already started before school began the next morning. I walked up on a conversation between Noah, Craig, and his freshman brother Clayton.

"I watched it ten times!" Craig said.

Noah noticed me. "Did you watch it?"

"I saw it," I replied.

"It's like you guessed."

"What else would it be?" I said with a shrug.

"Look!" said Clayton.

We turned. Valerie walked by.

Craig said, "We don't have to imagine what she looks like under her clothes anymore!"

I listened to the banter. It was fun, but it didn't bring them any closer to pussy. Did it bring me any closer? I didn't have a definite plan because I didn't know what would work. I could only do this one step at a time and see what moved my goal forward.

I distributed the 25 additional DVD copies to certain boys again.


To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.