Invisi-teen - Cover

Invisi-teen

Copyright© 2009 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An earthquake caused science solutions and items to fall on me, a lowly high school sophomore. Trapped beneath cabinets, I somehow freed my body by passing through them. I learned to control my body. I thought I would use my power for my own selfish ways, but I couldn't do it. I discovered it was better to help others. My life was forever altered.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft  

I downloaded my camera pictures to my bedroom computer. I had a lot of good shots. I loved the cheerleaders shots the best. However after watching my sister fuck, I didn't have my earlier excitement. The pictures were nice but they were not enough. I wanted more.

I perused the photos. Who did I want the most?

Brianna kept drawing my eyes. She was a short busty blonde cheerleader. The 16-year old had quite the figure in a small package. I'd find out a few things about her and see if I could come up with a plan.


When the last school bell of the day went off, I hurried into a stall in the boys' room. I didn't lock it but only closed the door because in an instant I was invisible. I hurried to the front of the school.

I scanned the exiting students looking for Brianna. I didn't know where she lived. The school opened two auxiliary gates before and after school so she could leave through one of those exits.

I waited fifteen minutes and almost gave up since almost everybody left when Brianna strolled out with two of her cheerleader friends. The taller reddish-blonde girl was Alex. She was 16 and a junior like Brianna. I didn't know the other girl. She was a freckly reddish-blonde and looked kind of like Alex.

I moved to the side of the building and realized how stupid it was to do that. It wasn't easy to remember that I was completely incognito. I moved out into the middle, waited for the girls to pass by, and stepped in behind them. As I followed I listened in. I heard gossip about other kids and complaints about teachers. I didn't hear anything useful or helpful.

"So are you going to the party on Friday?" Brianna asked. My ears perked up.

"We can't," said Alex.

"What? You have to go!"

"We wish we could."

"Yeah," said the other girl. She had to be the younger sister of Alex and she had to be a freshman.

"Come on!" pleaded Brianna. "You need to be there."

"We want to," said Alex.

"Why can't we?" said the sister.

"You know why, Alyssa." Okay, I had a name.

"Yeah..." Alyssa sighed.

"We'll try," said Alex.

"Cool!" said Brianna as if Alex said "yes".

Fifteen minutes into the walk, Brianna stopped in front of a house. She hugged each girl and the sisters walked on.

Brianna walked into her house. I hurriedly squeezed through before the front door closed. I shook my head. Silly. The door would go right through me.

A woman popped her head out of the kitchen. "Hi! How was your day?"

"Good, Mom," Brianna answered.

Brianna dropped her book bag in her room, got a snack from the kitchen, and made small talk with her mom. Afterwards she returned to her room.

From her bed, she texted back and forth with Alexis for a half hour covering basically the same topics they talked about on the walk home. Could Brianna be any more boring? Of course, none of this was why I was interested in her.

Her mom came in and announced she was going to the store and wanted to know if Brianna wanted to go. Brianna declined. Her mom was only gone a couple of minutes before Brianna made a call on her cell phone.

I heard her side of the conversation.

"Hi, Josh!" she said excitedly.

Who was Josh?

"Of course, I'm going to the party!"

"Yeah, I can't wait!"

They talked about the upcoming party and school before the conversation took a different tone.

"When I'm ready," she said more seriously.

"I don't know."

"Sometime."

I guessed Josh asked her when she would have sex with him. Was Brianna a virgin? I never considered the possibility of a virgin cheerleader.

"I know."

"I'm sorry. You like it when I suck..."

"But I do love you."

"I do."

"Do you want to pretend again?"

"Don't be that way. I'm just not ready."

"I don't know."

"Yes, I'll let you know so do you want to pretend?"

"Good."

Brianna put her phone down, stripped down naked, and locked her bedroom door. She fluffed up her pillows and lay back against them. She held the phone to her ear with one hand while she put her other hand between her open legs.

"I feel your cock rubbing against my pussy," she said. She rubbed her cunt. "It's searching for my opening."

Damn! She and her boyfriend were having phone sex!

I sat up on my knees on the end of the bed. I could sit and stand on objects though I didn't know why. Of course, I didn't have any idea why I could turn invisible.

I took pictures with my cell phone but I wanted video. This would be so great to film!

The party! It was tomorrow night. I needed to get a video camera! Who knows what I could film that would be useful?

"I feel it going in me," she moaned.

Her sounds made my dick very hard.

"Yes, Josh! Fuck me!" she said.

My cock was so hard. I needed to get off. I pulled out my cock and rapidly stroked it trying to time my orgasm with Brianna.

"Yes! If feels so good!"

I wondered why Brianna didn't just fuck him if she was going to all the effort to do what she was doing?

"I'm gonna cum, Josh! You're making me cum! Are you cumming?"

I certainly was!

"Yes, I feel it! I feel you cumming!"

Brianna moaned loudly and bucked her hips up. She released.

"Yes! Yes!" I mumbled, pretending to fuck her.

My jizz shot out forcefully.

"I love you," she said.

"Thanks. See you tomorrow. I can't wait for the party."

"Okay. Bye!"

Brianna sat up.

"What the-?" she said. She leaned forward and put her finger out toward my white bubbly jizz on the comforter.

Oh crap! She could see it! I was lucky she didn't see it when I shot.

She ran her finger through it and brought it to her nose. She looked perplexed. I guessed she probably knew what it was or at least what it reminded her of.

She got up and I followed her to the bathroom. She wet a washcloth and returned to her room where she cleaned my jizz off her covers.

"Did I do that?" she said.

Yes! She thought she squirted. It would be the most reasonable explanation.

Watching her move and work naked made my cock ready again. I had to fuck her!

I had discovered that I couldn't rematerialize if any part of my body still intersected with another solid object, so I couldn't get naked and become solid with my cock inside her pussy. With no sense of touch, it would be virtually impossible to get my cock in the proper spot so I could materialize.

I left her room. I poked my head through various cabinets. The linen cabinet gave me an idea. I materialized, grabbed a pillow case, and disappeared.

I walked back to her room. I would put it over her head and become solid. While she was stunned, I would anonymously fuck her.

"I'm home!" her mom yelled.

"Okay!" Brianna yelled.

Oh crap!

Brianna hastily dressed. I knew I couldn't do it now and if I had started I would've been caught.

I left and took the pillow case with me. I put it in the trash at home.


I ditched school and took the city bus to the mall. I was a good kid so I could get away with ditching one day. I wore sunglasses, jeans, a jacket with the hood up, and carried a backpack. I found the food court bathroom and dematerialized.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.