Invisi-teen - Cover

Invisi-teen

Copyright© 2009 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An earthquake caused science solutions and items to fall on me, a lowly high school sophomore. Trapped beneath cabinets, I somehow freed my body by passing through them. I learned to control my body. I thought I would use my power for my own selfish ways, but I couldn't do it. I discovered it was better to help others. My life was forever altered.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft  

I told my parents about the accident at school. Mom worried that I was seriously injured but I was only a little sore. I asked if it would be okay to stay home from school the next day and said I would be alright alone. I was fifteen after all. I could take care of myself. Mom expressed concern about me being sick and alone but Dad talked her into it. Yeah, Dad!

Sara left for school and Dad left for work by 7:30. Mom left for work by 8:00.

I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror.

"Turn invisible," I said.

Nothing.

"I wish I was invisible."

Nothing.

I sighed. I put my hand on the counter and shook my head slowly in frustration. If only I was invisible.

My hand went into the countertop.

Yes!

I pulled my hand out.

If only I was visible. I touched the counter. I was solid again.

If only I was invisible. My hand went through it again.

Okay, I had to mentally wish it. It wasn't some kind of verbal mantra. It was a certain kind of thought. Perhaps it worked on a certain brainwave? It didn't matter. What mattered was it worked.

I noticed I was still clothed. It was reasonable for my clothes to fall off when I was transparent. These clothes were not the same ones that were soaked yesterday. That brought to mind a theory.

I became visible. I picked up my toothbrush. I turned invisible. I could push the brush through the countertop. I pulled it out and held it over the sink. I dropped the brush and it clanked in the bowl. I reached for the toothbrush but couldn't grab it because it was solid again and I wasn't. Interesting but a little frustrating.

I went visible again and held my toothbrush again. I went invisible and put my toothbrush in my front pocket. I let it go then successfully retrieved it.

So whatever "energy" that made me invisible could extend to anything I could hold or wear. If I needed to carry items, I would need to wear a backpack. This all would take time getting used to.

I went visibly into my bedroom and saw the clock. Crap! I was wasting time.

Out of habit I pocketed my keys and was about to do the same with my cell phone. A thought came to mind. I wonder...

I turned invisible. I opened my flip phone. It was a basic phone with a camera. I stepped back and took a picture of my dresser. The picture appeared. I shifted into visibility. I looked at my camera.

YES! The picture was there. This was the best thing ever!

I pocketed my phone and keys. I turned invisible and headed out.


I stood outside the girls' locker room at my high school. I felt nervous about my next venture despite having walked past other people on campus without being noticed. I took a deep breath and walked in.

I waited in the shower area. Out of habit I sat on a locker bench though I noticed my legs weren't tired. I wasn't the most athletic person. I wore out easily. I hated when the P.E. coach made us run.

A bell rang and I became alert. I stood as the room filled with girls. The locker room became loud with chatter. I took a few initial photos but I didn't want to fill my memory card with pictures of clothed girls.

The first girl to enter the shower was Danielle. She walked right past me and started the spray. I moved forward still feeling like this was a dream or that I would suddenly turn visible which would put me in the worst trouble of my life.

I took a couple of pictures of her backside then moved nearer to take close pictures of her ass. She turned around. I snapped pics of her tits. They were a good size! I dropped to my knees, put my camera phone right up to her pussy, and took several close-ups. She was bikini-trimmed so her pussy wasn't hidden by pubic hair. I stood back and took a couple of full body shots.

I moved my attention to another girl. I took good close-up pictures of six different girls in the shower.

I did the same for the other class periods. The last period was the best. There were five cheerleaders. I made sure I got pictures of their pussies and full shots of their sweet naked bodies.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.