Invisi-teen
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2009 by Flying-Circus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - An earthquake caused science solutions and items to fall on me, a lowly high school sophomore. Trapped beneath cabinets, I somehow freed my body by passing through them. I learned to control my body. I thought I would use my power for my own selfish ways, but I couldn't do it. I discovered it was better to help others. My life was forever altered.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft  

"Sam? Would you put the equipment away?" Mr. Dresden asked.

I didn't mind that my science teacher asked me to put away the lab equipment all the time because I enjoyed doing it. I didn't even mind going late to lunch. I was a loner so I ate in only ten minutes and still had the rest of the lunch period to kill before the next class.

I carefully placed each Bunsen burner on the shelf. I put away all the unused test tubes to be used for future classes. I put the bottles of solution on the cabinets. We just used them to demonstrate certain chemical reactions. This little storeroom was a marvel of different science stuff. I often spent extra time quietly looking at other things in the room.

A loud rumble caused me to jump. What was that? The tall cabinets shook. A box of test tubes vibrated off the edge. I caught the box before it hit the floor and sent broken glass everywhere.

Earthquake! This was the strongest quake I ever felt in my 15 years of life. I turned around in circles unsure of what to do.

A cabinet fell. I put my arm up reflexively, but the weight knocked me to the ground. A second cabinet tumbled forward onto the cabinet already on top of me. The lights went out. The windowless room was pitch black.

The shaking stopped.

I groaned. I was on my left side trapped under two heavy cabinets. Chemicals, broken glass, igniter substances, and other things coated and covered me. My right arm hurt painfully and so did my right ankle.

I pushed up but to no avail. It was too heavy.

The lights came on, flickered off, and stayed on. I was still mostly in the dark underneath the cabinets. My clothing was wet from the solutions which seeped through and were directly on my skin now. I could feel the glass coating of broken test tubes all over my body. I wondered if my ankle was broken. It hurt.

"Mr. Dresden?" I said.

No answer.

"Help?" I ventured. My shoulder hurt now. It distracted me from calling out loudly.

I wondered how long it would take to find and rescue me. Was Mr. Dresden still there? Was he hurt too?

If only I could be invisible I could pass right through the cabinets and escape my trap.

My pain lessened and the cabinets didn't feel as heavy. I could move my legs. Had the cabinets shifted? I pushed up with my right hand and felt no resistance. What the hell? I turned my head. Most of my arm was missing! Frantically I pulled my arm back. There was my entire arm. What the crap?

I tentatively pushed at the cabinet and my arm passed through it. What was going on? I slowly, very slowly, sat up. My shoulder intersected the cabinet. I apprehensively put my head against the cabinet. It went through!

I sat up. My body was integrated with the two cabinets. It was freaky. I slowly stood up on my feet in the middle of the two fallen cabinets. I walked out until my feet were on the floor. The storage room door swung partly closed during the quake. I reached for the doorknob but my hand went straight through it. I tried to grab things but couldn't.

Okay, I had a big problem. I didn't want to be like this. Getting out from underneath a cabinet was a good thing but not being able to touch anything was a very bad thing. How could I live like this? If only I wasn't invisible.

The door opened abruptly and slammed into me.

"Are you okay, Sam?" Mr. Dresden yelled in.

Hey! That hit me! I was visible again!

"Yeah," I said, stepping out from behind the door. "The cabinets fell on me but I'm okay." My body didn't hurt now. The pressure from being underneath must have caused the pain.

"You were underneath that?"

"Yeah." Why did he sound like he didn't believe me?

"The quake was loud but not that strong. I've been asking forever to get those cabinets bolted to the wall. I'm glad you weren't hurt."

"I'm fine," I said though I knew something was wrong. How did I move through the cabinets? Would it happen again? I was scared.

"I'll walk you over to the nurse."

"I'm okay." I just wanted to go home, get out of these clothes, and shower.

"Let's see the nurse," Mr. Dresden insisted.

We passed through the center of the lunch courtyard to get to the nurse's office. Most of the students already thought I was a nerd just because I was a good student and actually liked school except for P.E. I was too scrawny so I was often teased in the locker room. Students saw me soaked in science solutions and covered in broken test tube glass. It added fuel to their usual derision of me. I saw their pointing fingers and their mocking laughs. It was from both boys and girls. School would be awesome if it weren't for the other kids. Even some freshmen teased me and I was a 15-year old sophomore now.

What hurt the worst was the teasing by girls. I was like any boy. I wanted a girlfriend. I wanted a girl to like me. I wasn't a bad guy. Sure, I wasn't muscular like the jocks but I was smarter than them. Shouldn't that count for something? But no. I was relegated into the trash heap of boys that other kids picked on and made fun of. Words hurt.


The nurse didn't find anything wrong just like I told Mr. Dresden. It was nice to get out of school early after so many people saw me. In the back of my mind I knew I would have to face them tomorrow but for now a shower at home relaxed and made me forget the future.

With water streaming onto my shoulders and back, I finally reflected on the day. A part of me wanted to think I hallucinated walking through the cabinets but I knew it wasn't so. Somehow I became transparent and got out from under the cabinets. Was it only temporary or would it happen again? Was it some kind of spirit guardian who rescued me? What if I could turn invisible whenever I wanted? It wasn't just invisibility but it was transparency. What if I could pass through things anytime I wanted? Imagine!

I placed my hand against the solid shower glass. If only I could be invisible.

My hand suddenly shot through the glass and I stumbled. I put my other hand up so I wouldn't run into glass and it went through. I fortunately controlled my inertia before my head hit the glass.

Wait! Stupid thinking! My arms were already through the shower glass!

I hesitantly put my head toward the glass. When I expected to feel the hard surface, I felt nothing. The glass went into the center of my head then my head hung out of the shower. I stepped all the way out of the shower. Cool! I reached for the bathroom doorknob but my hand went through it.

Oh, yeah! I forgot. I smiled happily and walked straight through the door.

My 17-year old sister Sara's door flung open. She came out. I instinctively put my hands in front of my privates. "Sara!" I said. What was she doing home early?

Sara walked through me. She couldn't hear me or see me!

Her boyfriend Andy came out of her room. What was he doing here? I tried to get out of the way but his right arm went through me. He grabbed my sister's ass and she giggled. He planted a big heavy kiss on her lips.

Oh, hell! Did Sara and Andy just do it? Was that why he was here?

"Hold on," Sara said, pushing Andy away. "I think I hear the shower." She paused. "Oh god! Someone's home! You need to go!"

"Tomorrow again?" he said.

"Maybe."

"Please!" he begged. "I need you so much!"

I laughed and put my hand over my mouth to squelch it before I realized they couldn't hear a thing I said.

"Maybe," she said again.

"Call me when you know."

"I will."

Andy headed toward the stairs while Sara headed for the bathroom.

Crap! I wasn't in there. I ran back. I fortunately had the sense to know that I could run right through Sara and the bathroom door. I got back into the shower.

There was a knock on the door.

"Yes?" I yelled.

After a pause there was another knock. My sister tentatively said loudly, "Hello?"

Oh! I was still invisible. Crap! How did I become normal again? I hadn't locked the door because I thought I was home alone. If Sara came in she'd see my clothes on the floor, but a shower running with no one in it! If only I could become visible again.

I suddenly felt water on my body. I looked up at the shower head and touched it. I touched the shower glass. I was whole again!

Sara knocked again.

"I'm almost done!" I yelled.

"Sam?"

"What?"

"What are you doing home?"

"I'll explain when I get out."

I shut off the water. I shivered but not because I was cold. I shivered from excitement. I possibly could control my invisibility!


I explained to Sara what happened at school minus the part about becoming invisible, of course. It was hard to talk and not think about her fucking her boyfriend a short time ago. They were probably in her room doing it when I came home from school. With my ability, I could find out about things or Sara or anyone. No one would ever know about it.

I knew just where I wanted to start tomorrow.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.