Bought and Paid For
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2009 by niteowluk99

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A couple do a deal with the husband's ex boss to buy his seven year old white bentley motor car; but is the deal a good deal or a bad deal. you judge.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

Jamie Downing or JD to his friends; excitedly burst into to his living room; he told his wife Katie that finally luck was turning to their side. Having been made redundant in the last round of credit crunch closures; he hastily told his wife of his deal with his old boss.

"Old Jack Bennett has agreed to sell me his seven year old white Bentley!" he hastily told her; "and at a real bargain price too!" he continued. "It is easily worth fifteen thousand pounds and he has agreed to sell it to the car to him for only eight thousand!" he almost regretted telling her that for Katie flew into a rage.

She shouted, "What the fuck are you playing at; you know that all your redundancy pay for the job you just lost only amounted to five thousand!"

JD tried to explain, "Yes love but you know we can earn our living from luxury car hire and especially weddings along with your skills at flower arranging we can offer a really good service. Old Jack has agreed to give us six months interest free time to pay the remainder of the money"

Suddenly Katie realised he was trying his best to make good the situation and she smiled; but JD hesitated before he smiled. Seeing this Katie sensed she was not told all the facts and so she pressed him for all the details of this great purchase.

JD confessed there was a little matter he had not mentioned; He had agreed as part of the deal that the pair of them would work as servants in old Jacks home each weekend for the length of the interest free period. He then told her that Old Jack had invited them over tomorrow night for the weekend to put all the facts before them as a trial run so to speak.

It took quite a bit of persuading for Katie to eventually agree to join JD in going to Jack's on the Friday night.

At this point I should describe all the characters; Katie 28 year of age, five foot four tall slim build with 38 DD breasts with extremely sensitive nipples and she always keeps her cunt shaved clean.

JD or Jamie; 29 years of age, five foot ten tall, medium build with an average sized circumcised cock of 6 inches in length and 2 inches in diameter.

Old Jack; 52 years old six foot 2 tall and a few extra pounds of padding; his cock is uncircumcised and seven and a half inches in length and almost three inches thick.

Friday afternoon Katie showered and talked her smooth body before walking naked into the bedroom to select what she planned to wear that night; she could not explain why but she felt wickedly horny and excited like a schoolgirl going on her first date; she toyed with the idea of wearing a plain trouser suit which would hide her largish tits but found herself plumping for a short wrap around skirt, white blouse with quarter cup bra and petite panties. She even found herself unable to resist playing with her sensitive nipples as she tried to recall what old Jack looked like.

She was face down on the bed riding her way through her orgasm with three fingers buried deep inside her cunt when she felt a playful slap on her arse. She jumped and turned over to come face to face with her husband Jamie. He teased her that she was fantasising about their forthcoming play night. For every two weeks JD and Katie engaged in fantasy play; one session it would be JD's fantasy and the next they would play out Katie's fantasy. Strange thing was though that the last two or three play sessions the fantasy's seemed to intermingled not just Katie's desires but just as much JD's fantasy too.

The last session two weeks ago had been Katie's fantasy so to speak but she had decided to use a strap on to fuck JD up the arse; but in doing so she had made him shave his cock and balls and wear an old skirt; bra and blouse. Then she insisted on make him up with full make up; she noticed as soon a she had in put on the bra, his cock began stirring and by the time she applied the final touches of the lipstick, he was sporting a fully fledged stiffy.

Then with JD on his knees he was made to such the strap on rubber cock as if it was a real one and once it was soaking wet in his saliva he had to beg to be fucked; Katie took great delight in calling him all the names a slut and tart loves before slowly sticking the rubber cock deep into his boy pussy. She was amazed that he actually spurted his white semen without his cock being stroked once as she fucked him from behind. The pools of white spunk were then up by JD without him even being told to do so.

Now Katie hoped to be tied up and teased for a couple of hours before being soundly spanked and fucked by JD, always making out he had just picked up this whorish tramp that night and was fucking her for the first time.

At seven pm on that night, both JD and Katie presented themselves at Jack's front door; JD was clearly nervous as he almost hopped from foot to foot while Katie was excited in a sexual way for she already felt her panties were more than just a little damp.

Just then the door opened and there stood Jack, Katie instantly recalled him as the man who she was sure leered after her at so many Christmas parties in the five years JD had worked for the company; strange thing was that instead of now being disgusted her heart skipped a beat and her nipples stiffened even more.

She just about realised that for every weekend for the next six months this man would own her body and along with that he would lay claim to her mind too. Quickly they entered the house and was ushered into the living room; Jack spoke slowly and calmly as he asked, "You both know what this means being here tonight?"

Both Katie and JD nodded.

"Very well then!" continued Jack, "Then here are the rules for the next six months; every Friday night at 7 pm you will present yourselves here at my home; go to the servant's bedroom and change into whatever clothes I leave out for you; each pile of clothes will be labelled with the name of the wearer; refuse any order of mine and the terms of this sale are broken; you will forfeit the car and any monies paid instantly! Is that understood?" he demanded.

JD spoke firstly, "Yes my wife and I fully understand!" he said.

"Your wife, (laughter), you mean my new sex toy and slut! Will have to speak for herself?" demanded Jack.

Reluctantly Katie spoke; "Seems I have little choice as you have already taken his redundancy money and we need the car to make our plans work!" she stated rather coldly.

"Oh my dear, you have every choice; you can leave now and keep your virtue intact or you can agree and let me devour your body at long last; but I am a benevolent man; I will tell you now that I will not ask you to do anything which I would not demand of your husband as well!" Jack stated.

"Oh yes; I forgot to mention to JD; I am bi sexual and always aim to be the master and to this end you may refer to me as MASTER or SIR, is that understood?" he continued.

Both JD and Katie, looked at each other and said "Yes, Sir!"

"Good then first things first; I always have a bath on a Friday night, so JD; remove your trousers and underwear; make sure your upper clothes do not hang lower than your waist and go run me my bath; ten inches from the top of the bath no less; then wait there so you can wash me! Now go!" Jack demanded.

Quickly as Katie watched her husband he removed his trousers and underpants before tucking his shirt up around his waist and holding it there with the belt from his trousers; she noticed his cock was already hard and standing proud. Both she and JD noticed the leer on Jack's face as he ogled JD's cock.

No sooner had JD left the room; Jack turned his attention to Katie. "Well my little whore; I have admired your fine tits for so long and have never seen them in the flesh, so remove your top and bra immediately while I decide your chores for tonight!" He demanded.

Nervously yet excitedly Katie unbuttoned her blouse and as she slipped it off her shoulders she heard a muffed gasp from Jack. "Oh my, how wonderful a choice of bra; it holds your big tits up so well and yet allows me to admire your hard nipples standing so proud and I suspect in need of a good sucking!" he added.

Katie blushed but the words seemed to spur her to even high levels of horniness; suddenly her nipples were being pinched and pulled by her new master; he marvelled at their rubbery feel and the way Katie moaned as he pulled them this way or twisted them that.

Suddenly the fingers were gone leaving Katie's sensitive nipples pleading for further contact; as her mind registered his next command; "raise your skirt, Slut; I want to see your panties!"

As if in a trance she did as she was told but again blushed red as she realised her panties must by now be well soaked in cunt juice for she had been so excited all afternoon and evening. With eyes closed she waited in anticipation until she felt the first probing of his fingers, the finger ran up the crease of her cunt pressing firmly enough to solicit a further lusty groan as it flicked her clit; she felt another gush of cunt juice escape her open lips.

"You fucking slag; you have been fantasising about being with me and making your wimp of a husband watch you taking a real man's cock, haven't you?" he demanded.

Katie never opened her eyes but merely nodded in agreement; she want so much for this to be over and yet was excited to new levels at being called a slag and being the plaything of this powerful man. Again she waited what seemed like hours for his next words but in fact it was only minutes as she was told to remove her panties and place them in his hand.

Once he had then in his hand he ordered her to hold up the front of her skirt while he knelt in front of her and then ordered her to open her legs wider; He then said, "I can smell how wet your horny cunt is bitch; you want me to fuck you and then make your wimp of a husband lick my spunk from your cunt; don't you?"

"Oh God; Yes Master but make him lick me slowly and show you the spunk before he can swallow it and if you have your cock buried in his boy pussy at the same time; so much the better!" she uttered without thinking.

"Ah so our little JD, is a cock loving queer then!" he snapped.

"Oh no, Sir; he loves to fuck cunt as much as you do, Sir; it's just he too is bi sexual and really would love to try his first real cock up his boy pussy!" she explained.

Just then JD arrived back in the living room and smiled as he saw Master on his knees as he thought licking his wife's hot wet cunt; the smile was soon wiped off his face when Jack told him to get out and in future to knock before coming into a room where he was.

Quickly JD exited the room closed the door before knocking and waiting; after what seemed a reasonable delay, Jack called out for him to enter. JD stepped into the room and announced your bath is ready master.

Jack instructed Katie to go to the master bedroom and to put on the uniform waiting there on the bed for her; he stressed that she was to put on everything that was in the pile without exception. Then he ordered JD to follow him up to the bathroom as his duty was going to be to wash his master and then dry him before he was going to watch his horny cock loving wife take a real man's cock.

JD walked three paces behind Jack all the way upstairs and into the master bathroom; where he was told to undress Jack and once he had completed the task; Jack told him to stand perfectly still or he would be punished; then taking hold of JD's prick in his left hand and his balls in his right hand; Jack began stroking JD's cock as he did so he watched closely JD's breathing then as soon as it appeared his breathing was getting fast and shallow he squeezed really hard on JD's balls.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.