Back Home for Good
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Hot incestuous love blossoms between daughters and fathers who are brothers.The grandparents are involved soon. Fathers try to grapple with the desire of their daughters to start family with their fathers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   Big Breasts  

It was close to five when Neelima recovered from her father's exhaustive fucking bent over the dining table. Neelima remained bent over for along time as her breathing settled down with her father's half hard cock still throbbing in her well fucked pussy filled with his virile cum and her copious cunt juices.

"Daddy, I have decided key to all is my sister. I will have to talk with her."

"You sure Neelu. Manavi is hiding great pain and I for one feel angry the way things have turned out for our Manu bitiyaa."

Neelima felt enormous love for his family. Both men felt equally responsible for both girls.

"Daddy, you will have to trust your daughter's instincts, "Neelima smiled and added mischievously, "I know when you are fucking me to death with your monster cock I do look and talk stupid!!"

Taran playfully gave his cock a jerk still buried inside his daughter's frothy, warm sweet cunt, making her squeal, "Then sweetie you look ravishingly beautiful. Making me wonder what I have done to deserve a daughter like you."

Neelima loved her father's unconditional affection, "Daddy I need to get ready."

Taran grabbed her thighs below her hips and lifted her as if she weighed nothing with his monster cock buried in her cunt and her back flush with his hairy belly and chest and carried her to bathroom.

Neelima emptied her rectum as her father gave her a wash with his pee and she got many mouthfuls. Her father cleaned her ass lovingly with his mouth. They washed one another both reluctantly letting go of other's body.

"Neelu baytee, kyaa hamaaray paas ek quickie kaa time hai?"

Neelima sensed her father's desire as her own lust mounted rapidly with his. She sensed there was still some time before Manavi's arrival, "Daddy sirf ek baar choot maarane ka hee time hai."

Neelima turned and put her hands on the shower wall and pushed her ass back towards her father with legs wide apart.

Taran positioned himself behind his daughter and pushed his cock head inside her pussy as hot shower rained over her back. Taran hilted inside her daughters' cunt in one massive thrust. Neelima was now able to take his father in her pussy even when he hammered it brutally with a deep moan and a bite on her lower lip, her ass was of course another matter.

Taran fucked her fast and with furious force and before even ten minutes of fucking Neelima was cumming like a gusher. Taran kept the pace and mauled her breasts for another fifteen minutes as she came twice more and he finished with his monster fully inside and deposited a huge load of his thick cum in her cunt.

As they separated flushed with the efforts of so-called quickie, the time rush had come. Neelima dried herself and her father. She put on a cotton panty with a liner, as she wanted to feel her father's cum in her pussy.

She chose a loose light yellow tee shirt and ankle long white cotton tie cord pants. Taran donned a pair of chino and half sleeve white linen shirt.

They barley managed to strike a father and daughter spending an evening together type pose pretending to watch news when Manavi breezed in.

She right away moved into her uncle's strong arms who held her tight for many moments and kissed her hair many times. Eventually Manavi lifted her face as she rose on her toes to plant a kiss on her uncle's lips. As she moved to hug her sister Taran was amazed even after all these years to see that how similar they both looked. They could pass off as twins as their mothers were. Their wavy hair were same, they both had light brown eyes, their faces were only different to show the differences of their fathers which was not much. Their body development followed similar lines and both were promising to look exactly same within few years as Manavi had two years head start on her younger sister.

Ganga emerged from nowhere and announced that their driver and car was ready. They both giggled and hugged Ganga and breezed out after few kisses from Taran. Ganga answered Taran's look promptly, "Titu, my boys will follow in another car where babies would go. Do not worry they would never know."

Taran knew there would be hell to pay if either of the girls and especially Neelu got wind of the fact that Taran and Ganga always sent bodyguards behind them anytime after evening.

Ganga and Taran shared couple of scotch and caught up with family and some estate issues. Taran remained updated about Roopa's education as both brothers were grooming to become the office manager of business empire to take away the running of the offices and maintenance from other managers.

Ganga excused himself around ten and went to his house, wondering when Titu and Vicku would see the light of the day and express what they want to do rather than hide. He knew it was painful and hurt everyone. He sighed and pushed his powerful massive shoulders back and straightened his equally massive, strongly muscled, back pushing his belly forward making his belly look even bigger than it actually was.

Once alone Taran filled his glass again and waited for the love of his life, a girl who ruled his life and was center of all his waking hours to come back. He felt stupid when he missed Neelima like this. Skinny newsreader was breaking some earth shaking news and was trying to look very impressed by its importance and only managed to make the issue look even more trivial than it was.

In another personal sitting area of the replica suite his elder brother was sipping red wine and physically missing his lovely daughter and lover.

Two giant men waited alone each unaware of that both brothers were in same predicament. Both loved women society would never allow them to hold and love in public. Their love would always be expressed in secrecy. They did not care about society but only about the two heavenly angels who graced their lives. Anything that could affect their lies would crush them both. Where is King Solomon when you need him?


Ganga walked in to his suite the whole suite was mirror image of any suite in the house except the personal changes and furniture the destined residents asked for. Ganga changed into his lungi and a short half sleeve kurta.

He walked towards his granddaughter's suite. He knocked on the main door loudly to announce his presence, he heard a loud sweet voice, "Nanu I am here," here being the study.

Ganga walked across the room and kissed his beaming beautiful granddaughter, sitting on her huge mahogany study table, dressed in long white tee shirt on her tousled hair. She ran her fingers incessantly while concentrating, "Lot of home work to finish, sweetheart?"

"I am afraid Nanu. This is my extra assignment for A-plus. I am sorry I took my dinner early but mummy is still waiting for you."

Ganga felt proud of her granddaughter as she was the star student in senior school and would easily find a place in university that she wanted, "No need to be sorry, Roopee. If your work allows we will sit before bedtime. Otherwise do you want to go for morning swim in the lake or pool? Your old fat grandfather needs some exercise."

Roopa turned and kissed her grandfather's bulging belly over his kurta, "Hush Nanu, neither you are old and nor fat. If I finish in time and you and mummy are still up, I will check on you guys. But I will definitely join you in the pool tomorrow morning. You will have to wake me up though, as always."

Ganga kissed his beautiful granddaughter softly on her mouth and left her to study and moved towards the third suite where he found his daughter sitting with a book, a glass of red wine and classical music filling the room softly. Janaki sensed her father's arrival rather than heard him. Ganga was very light on his feet despite his size. Ganga moved towards a buxom beautiful woman dressed in a soft light pink saree and white blouse. The blouse was low necked but not plunging, her large breasts filled her blouse, her abdomen had a soft bulge of her full and ample body and flowed in to a generous, fertile prominent bottom filling the saree most alluringly. Ganga realised every doting father thought his daughter was the most beautiful girl on the face of this earth but Janaki was indeed a very handsome woman. Janaki smiled at her father as he walked softly to hug her. She reached just under his armpit and had a habit of nuzzling her face in it. He kissed her on the tip of her beautiful nose, "Sorry betu I left you to do most of the drudgery work today."

Janaki, who was the brains of the estate management, admonished her father with a laugh, "Papa, no work discussions at home, remember. I am your assistant at work but at home I am your daughter."

"And my master," said Ganga, as he happily let two women in his life dictate him around, making her laugh even more.

Ganga felt happy and elated seeing his beautiful daughter laugh easily once again and making his lonely life full and purposeful.

It has been now ten years that her marriage had become a charade. She kept it up for Roopa's sake but even she was fast realising that her father was in fact a borderline crook and unreliable cheat.

Janaki, kissed her father's mouth affectionately as she put her hand on his massive chest, "Let's eat you must be tired. What would you like papa- scotch or wine?"

"Wine would be fine. Had a couple with Titu."

Both walked towards the dining room. Food was excellent, Janaki did anything she decided to with perfection. Ganga and Janaki were very close since death of Janaki's mother when she was barely eleven. Ganga brought her up and learnt all the fatherly and motherly responsibilities the hard way and made mistakes. Janaki was mature way beyond her years and soon took on the mantle of lady of the house started bossing over her father who enjoyed the glow of his growing beautiful daughter who did everything perfectly including keeping him in check. The fateful event that brought him close to Rudra Raj Singh founding father of original Singh Empire now expanded hundred times over by his two sons. Both men kept the issue away from Janaki and Ganga never forgot that Rudra (as he called him outside the work) had been more of his brother rather than friend.

"Papa, you were miles away. Would you like some more of lamb?"

"Sorry Janu beta, just thinking how lucky am I to have you as my daughter."

Janaki put her lovely hand on her father massive calloused hand, "Papa, you are the most wonderful father a daughter could ask for and even more amazing grandpa for her daughter. Papa shall we take our desserts in the sitting room?"

"Janu, only when I decrease my paunch. I will take few spoons from yours."

Janaki sidled up to her tall giant father and rubbed her hand over his belly, "That paunch can vanish with some extra hard work."

Ganga laughed heartily, a loud deep-throated manly open laughter, and kissed his daughter with immense affection.

Ganga helped Janaki put the dishes in the washer and clean the table. He could not help but admire as his five foot seven daughter, full in chest, waist and bottom moved so elegantly as if she was gliding. He could remember the day he nearly lost her.

He followed his daughter back in the living room and sat close to her as the late night news came on Janaki snuggled up to her father as he put his arm around her and she put her face on his chest and felt his rippling muscles even at his age of sixty-two years.

Janaki fed his father spoonful of her specialty - kheer. Ganga regretted not having his own helping, as it was delicious. Janaki teased him as she took each spoonful and smacked her lips in an exaggerated manner.

Ganga laughed and he tweaked his daughter lovely nose and kissed her on her mouth still tasting of the sweet dessert. The time passed in almost pleasant manner and it soon was close to midnight. The news finished and Janaki flicked the wall-to-wall screen off. She rubbed her face on her father's chest and theatrically made "aah uummmm so nice type sounds' as she put the last spoonful in of sweet kheer in her mouth.

Ganga found this teasing very pleasant and he laughed, "Janu, you are not too old for me to smack your bottom."

In reply Janaki lifted her face and opened it showing that her spoonful still sat on her tongue and her eyes were locked into her father's as they flashed love and affection beyond words.

Ganga slowly put his mouth on his daughter's mouth and his tongue soon found the sweet dessert and licked it off her tongue. The playful kiss lingered on as their tongues dueled and their saliva travelled from one mouth to another. Janaki put both her arms around her father's massive, neck rippling with thick muscles. Ganga kissed his daughter few times and held her tight, "Janu I love you so much."

Janaki rubbed herself like a cat against her father's tank like body and whispered, "Roopa seems will be studying late. You can discipline your daughter if you want.'

Ganga felt his blood rushing through his veins in torrent. He got up and pulled his daughter up with him. He kissed her once again and picked her up in his arms effortlessly as Janaki wrapped her one arm around her father's strong neck and rubbed her other hand all over his enormous bulging biceps. Ganga walked like a dancer with his daughter kissing him every step he took to her bedroom. He put her down at the foot end of the bed. They both stood holding one another for a long time luxuriating in the love and affection the other offered.

Janaki slowly lifted his father's kurta as he kissed her with his tongue playing in her mouth making her go weak in her knees. Ganga lifted his arms and helped her take off his kurta exposing his enormous frame with broad, thick, heavy muscles covered with right amount of hair.

Janaki rubbed her cheek against her father's chest, "Papa, you have everything as perfect as I would ever imagine in a man. On top of that as a massive bonus you are my loving father."

Ganga kissed his beautiful daughter and he gently picked up the fold of her saree from her chest and shoulder and dropped it on the ground. He gently pulled it out of her petticoat and let it slither on the floor. It was quite obvious his daughter had no bra underneath her blouse, Ganga unbuttoned his daughter's blouse slowly, once unbuttoned he parted her blouse flaps to expose the most wonderful pair of breasts that he could ever imagine. Janaki's breasts were enormous but without being vulgar. They drooped with their weight making them breathtakingly alluring and womanly. Ganga gently supported each over generously voluptuous breast with his large hands making his daughter gasp.

Janaki kissed her father as she rose on her toes. Ganga leaving her breasts for a while pulled on her petticoat gathering it in his hands to push it above her magnificent hips and held them in his huge calloused hands squeezing them with power that transmitted to his daughter and she soon was breathing hard. Ganga fumbled for the cord tying his daughter's petticoat and undid the flower pattern knot with consummate ease. Janaki felt her petticoat slid over her marvelous ass and her thunder thighs on to the floor. Janaki kissed his father with an open mouth pushing her tongue to savour his sweet mouth and taste his saliva.

Janaki stroked her father's hairy chest and belly and moved her hands until they found the top of his lungi. Today he had the type that was held by two flaps twisted around each other and tucked under the top fold around the waist. All Janaki had to do was pull out the twisted edges and her father's lungi billowed down on the floor as a sheet.

Janaki's hands soon found the part of her father that made her throat dry every time she saw or touched it. Her hand tried to wrap around his phenomenally thick penis but could manage to encircle about half of the circumference. Ganga lifted his daughter like a feather with his large hands under her voluptuous ass as she wrapped her wonderful, full thighs around his waist and arms around his neck. As Ganga lifted his head to find her mouth he noticed the open window behind the bed looking on to the woods draped in darkness of the night. Janaki knew her father enjoyed the natural air and sounds of night wafting in, if the weather was cool. Despite AC Janaki never forgot to leave the windows open whenever the summer evenings permitted.

Ganga kissed Janaki's nose and whispered with deep love pouring out with each word, "Janu betu you are the perfect woman and daughter. Are you sure I deserve you?"

Janaki kissed her father and said censoriously, "Papa, please do not belittle my love for you. It is I who is beholden to you. You have filled my life - first as a most loving father and then as the most perfect man I could wish for."

Ganga kissed his daughter fiercely. Janaki was not through, "Papa, I think we should start working on making me pregnant if we both are going to have a kid. I am desperate for a boy or a girl to call our own and give Roopa younger sibling."

"Janu, how we are going to explain your pregnancy. You really want to have me father your children? Am I not too old?"

Janaki's eyes flashed, "Papa, stop making irrational excuses. You are not old. I am still married and can easily be pregnant and then separate."

Ganga was thoughtful for a second and then his observation about Titu and Vicku struck him, "Janaki, you are right. This is perfect time but... ," Janaki's heart soared and then a frown came on her beautiful face, "if we are going for kids we should go for at least two if not three."

Janaki squealed and kissed her father again and again, "Oh! Papa, papa, papa. I love you so much."

She kissed him on his eyes mouth forehead and on his nose, "You should start working right away then"

Ganga teased her, "Janaki what do I have to do make you pregnant?"

Janaki laughed at her father's poor attempt at humour, "Papa, you just have to do what you have been doing for over twenty years. Apnaa ghoray jaisaa lund meri choot me daal kar meri choot kee haalat kharaab kar deejeeye."

Ganga kissed Janaki with fatherly love, "Iskaa matlub hai ki mujhay aapkee gaand nahin milaygee?"

Janaki smiled, knowing how much her father loved making her scream and moan when he fucked her ass, "Yadee aap har dafaa meri choot me apnaa lund kholanay kaa vaadaa karayen to aapko meri gaand bhee milaygee."

Ganga moved closer to bed and flung his daughter up in the air as if she weighed no more than a big fluffy toy. Janaki squealed and giggled at the same time as she fell on her back on the soft bed and her father jumped up like a panther following her. He stood above her like a giant. Janaki could not help but gasp in awe at the her father's huge build and then her eyes soaked in his enormous cock that she had loved and worshipped for twenty years. Ganga was soon lying over his voluptuous daughter. Janaki opened her thighs panting in anticipation.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.