Back Home for Good - Cover

Back Home for Good

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Hot incestuous love blossoms between daughters and fathers who are brothers.The grandparents are involved soon. Fathers try to grapple with the desire of their daughters to start family with their fathers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   Big Breasts  

Dawn was only short time away when this incestuous couple slept. Vikram was the first one to wake up and though the dark heavy curtains kept light out he knew morning was smiling outside as it was inside his bedroom. He looked intently at the beautiful ravaged face of his daughter. The streaks of saliva, cum, tear, snot had left marks despite his diligent attempts to lick all that away. Manavi was sleeping and her breathing turned into lovely faint snores when she took a deep breath. She smiled in her sleep. Vikram would not mind if time stood still and he could just watch his daughter sleeping peacefully close to him and his huge cock buried inside her cum filled ravaged cunt-life could not get better.

When people are in love they develop extra sense. Manavi slowly opened her eyes and found her loving father looking at her, "Daddy, how lucky I am to wake up in your arms and to see your handsome face."

Vikram kissed her mouth, he slowly pushed his tongue inside her mouth and tasted her aromatic, sweet morning mouth. Manavi pushed her tongue in his mouth to get her share, "Daddy, you have to know magic otherwise I did not think I would have survived your fucking last night."

Vikram smiled and kissed her again, "Manu sweetie, fucking is still not over. It will be over when my cock comes out of your pussy."

Manavi mumbled sweetly in sleepy voice, "Phir aap wait kyon kar rahayen hai. Meri choot maariyay na."

Vikram rolled over his daughter and started a long stroked steady morning fuck. He used his hips and stroked his cock in and out in a metronomic fashion. Her mouth was glued to his daughter's mouth. Manavi felt proud, happy, lucky, fortunate and other feelings that she could not put in thoughts that this giant of a man with an inhumanly dimensioned monster penis was her father and taking her soon after waking up from a marathon fucking. My father is insatiable, Manavi thought with almost maternal pride.

Vikram fucked steadily without any frills and knew his daughter would be cumming very soon. They had already created a sensory bond of their sexual desire, which would get fine tuned in near future.

It took only three quarters of steady fucking for Manavi to orgasm twice and soon her father deposited his first huge amount of thick virile cum.

Both father and daughter remained quiet and luxuriated in the warm comforting cocoon of post copulation tiredness. Their love was now cemented at a level where few father and daughters ever get to reach if they are lucky. This love would never fall prey to mundacity of life and trivia of society as the expectation from society to keep it secret protected it from its influence.

Vikram kissed his daughter languidly, "Manu bete, would you be happy moving in the next bedroom. That has connecting door with this one."

Manavi hugged her father with glee she could not hide. She knew that this was done for those busy periods where special staff stayed in the house and worked on some projects. This would keep home staff getting any doubts.

Manavi kissed her father repeatedly on his mouth, chin and nose, "Daddy you have made me so happy. This is the best present, you can have me as your keep. You do not have to pay me just keep me close to you forever."

Vikram's emotions churned his heart, "Manu beta, you own me from this day onwards. You have owned me the moment you opened your eyes still closed and held my finger."

Manavi buried her face in the crook of her father's neck and took deep breaths to smell his masculine smell.

They both enjoyed the morning. But the awareness that home staff would work with their usual routine.

Manavi read her father's mind, "I will work out the staff. We need to get ready. Ganga baba will be active by late morning, (senior older home help always got respect from the children and young members).

Vikram pulled his cum soaked cock out. It was nearly still hard and looked menacing even in its satisfied, spent glory. Manavi winced as her father's monster cock left the confines of her only a night ago virgin pussy.

The ache and stiffness was quite marked as if an untrained athlete had run a marathon -"which is true if applied to fucking my father's style"-Manavi smiled inside.

Her father picked her up in his arms and walked to the bathroom and took her into the shower area.

"Daddy I have to pee" Manavi exclaimed.

Vikram put her down her in the shower and sat under her pussy, "Manu beta, first pee after your first fuck is mine."

Manavi felt the excitement racing through her body. She pushed her hips forward to make it easy for her father to put his mouth over her hairy cum soaked cunt.

Her first burst of pee brought cum and cunt juices out in his mouth. Vikram got a full shower as well mouthfuls of his daughter's golden nectar.

Manavi walked with her thighs apart as friction of her thighs brought on the discomfort reminding her how her father ravaged her pussy all night.

"Manu beta you will be fine by evening," Vikram reassured his daughter.

Manavi hugged him, "Even if I am not do not let that stop you from fucking me tonight. Promise?"

Vikram exulted in the glow of her exuberance, "Tonight it will be more than your pussy Manu beti."

Manavi only grasped that she will be fucked and missed the importance behind her father's statement.

Both took a shower together and Vikram cleaned his daughter gently and thoroughly. He washed her hair with maternal expertise and care.

Manavi felt closer and closer to her father as their physical proximity expanded.

She thoroughly washed his giant cock. She was in awe and enthralled by its size. She proclaimed as she washed it kissing it every next second, "Aapka dandoo ub meraa hai, aur mayree gulloo aapkee hai," Manavi called cock 'dandoo' and pussy 'gulloo' in her thought processes and she now shared those terms with her father.

Vikram felt lucky to have this divine creature as his daughter who gave him second chance. How life can take two opposite roads on apparently spontaneous decisions.

They both toweled and dried. As Manavi was drying her hair Vikram took a long pee. She came back in and threw a loving tantrum, "Daddy, how could you pee without me? I wanted to see and taste you pee."

Vikram apologised and extracted a promise, "Right Manu beta, here is the deal, you will not take your shit today without me then."

Manavi ran her hand all along the massive length of her father's cock, "Right, goes for both of us."

Vikram dressed in khaki long shorts (with his penis short shorts were risky) and white half sleeve linen shirt and then left to see if he could slip into Manavi's suite and pick up some clothes for her. He got lucky and did not meet any help. He went into Manavi's dressing room and picked a fawn coloured long skirt and light blue cotton short kurta.

Manavi was impressed with his choices, "Daddy no bra or panty?"

Vikram laughed, "I am not letting you go anywhere. I chose these so that if I get a chance all I have to do is lift your skirt and bend you over and there you are ready to be fucked."

Manavi felt a rush of blood in her face as her father described his lust for her, "Daddy you will get me excited and hot. My gulloo is still very sore."

Manavi realised that her relationship with her father had gone beyond sex -it has liberated both of them as they already had immense love of father and daughter. Now only restrictions were how far their imagination would go.

Vikram slowly walked Manavi to second main dining hall of the mansion.

Ganga was ready to get breakfast off and running. It was just after eleven thirty when father and daughter sat down for their first breakfast after also becoming lovers. Vikram and Manavi had not felt this happy since the death of Manavi's mother.


Taran and Neelima were still in bed. Neelima was still sat asleep. Reminiscing about the first night had given Taran an irresistible urge to fuck his daughter very early morning. He just rolled Neelima on her back and even before she had woken up and buried his monster in three shots all the way in making Neelima squeal.

"Daddy what made you so horny?" as she soon adjusted to her father's ways and was not only awake but getting ready to cum.

Taran used long steady strokes, "I was thinking about our first night."

Neelima sighed, "Daddy I am so lucky you agreed with me. I was scared if you did not agree where would our relationship go?"

Taran used his cock as a vicious stab to say her daughter was talking rubbish, "Neelu, I would never have let you get away from me, whatever might have happened or not."

Taran took Neelima for almost two hours without changing position. When he came inside her cunt for the third time, Neelima was almost lost to this world after series of close-to-close orgasms.

This time Neelima was the first one to get up. They both enjoyed weekends as they could have sex anytime. Both hated days where they had to arrange their days to get together. Taran and Neelima got up at about midday their morning routine was full of love and fun. Neelima got her first fill of her father' pee as she shat her father put his cock at her lower lip and peed in small bursts to let have her fill. When he thought she had enough he showered her face and breasts thoroughly.

Neelima always complained about his rationing of his pee. She finished her shit and they both felt the warmth of the aroma filling the bathroom. Taran sat down to add his offering to his daughter's and turned Neelima around as she bent forward, he sucked and licked her ass clean. The smell and taste of Neelima's ass never failed to work its magic on her father and Neelima knew what she would be doing in another ten minutes. As soon as Taran was through with his shit he said, "Neelu bete do you want a quickie."

Neelu laughed, "I knew you would say that and since when have you learnt how to give a quickie. First let me clean you."

Taran bent on the basin with his legs apart as Neelima spread his heavily muscled hairy ass cheeks apart, the sight of her father's massive back and hips drove Neelima crazy, she licked his anus and the cleft between his ass and was rewarded with his personal smell and flavour. Once satisfied there were no more flavours to be licked she moved back and took her father's place with her hands on cistern and legs far apart. She was looking down into the toilet still filled with the sum total of both of their shit and the smell wafting up from it filled her senses. She inhaled deeply few times, in the meantime her father had stationed himself behind her his monster penis ready to go.

"Neelu bete, kyaa maroon? Gaand yaa choot?"

"Dono daddy. Pahalay choot maariyay."

Taran insisted these were quickies because he fucked his daughter without any theme and finesse, and disagreed with Neelima that he took too long to cum to really call it a quickie. It was their only "couple" type discussion to show that they looked at some things differently.

Taran put his two fingers inside his daughter's pussy and expected to find it overflowing with creamy juices.

Taran adjusted his height by flexing his powerful knees and soon his giant cock was placed to trip into his daughter's cunt. He straightened his huge thighs and swung with his hips and forced his massive cock to almost nine inches in one shot, making Neelima moan. He impatiently pulled it back by few inches and hammered it back again and his full twelve inches slammed to the hilt in Neelima's cunt nearly lifting her off her feet. He pushed his hands under her chest and grabbed both her enormous soft beautiful breasts in his large hands and pulled them towards her tummy making her groan even louder. Once he was happy that he was set for action. He started swinging his hips at an unbelievable speed. Neelima was soon out of breath as her cunt was pummeled by her father's monster cock, her breasts were on fire as he had twisted them and pulled them down and hung onto them as leverage for his ferociously fast paced "quickie'.

Neelima was fucked into rapid-fire orgasms as her father kept on slamming his massive cock in and out keeping the edge of the pain of penetration unabated and to add to that her breasts seemed they would get ripped off her chest. Neelima came once and then again and then again. Her senses and lust was heightened, as their combined result of defecation was right under her nose and the overwhelming aroma kept her senses alive. She heard her father growl after about twenty-five minutes and slammed his giant cock to the hilt and spurted huge spurts of cum filling her pussy. Neelima tried to catch her breath because she knew her father would not need long time to galvanise into action.

She was right he did not. He pulled out his still steel hard monster penis out of her pussy ignoring as she winced on abrupt withdrawal. He scooped two fingers full of his cum and her juices and deposited on her beautiful pinkish anus. Neelima clamped her teeth on her lower lip and braced herself. Her father did not disappoint her. He took few impatient minutes as he pushed his swollen, giant glans inside his daughter's anal ring. Once that done he used all his muscular power to sent his cock soaring inside his daughter's tender ass. Neelima screamed despite the fact that she thought she was ready for father's patent entry. After that Taran buggered Neelima as she liked and he wanted and his speed increased, as her shit got mushy and coated his huge cock making it move like freight engine on greased track.

Taran buggered his daughter as he mauled her breasts swinging at a phenomenal speed and his thighs smacked her bottom real hard. Neelima was ready to cum even with the thought of this brutal ass fucking as she was actually being transported into a maelstrom of lust and passion she screamed her orgasms as they buffeted her in a constant stream. Each one seemed to take the strength away from her legs. It seemed like hours but Taran managed to get his daughter off four times within half an hour.

"Daddy, ub aap aajaaiye. Meri gaand me apnaa lund khol deejiyay." Neelima wailed.

Taran seemed to need such a stimulus and he roared his climax as he kept on ejaculating from his twitching massive cock in his daughter's ass making her wince and cum once again. He kept his cock buried in her ass until both recovered enough.

Taran pulled his soiled cock out of his daughter's ass. He licked her ass before she straightened off the basin. She slumped on the commode. Her father stroked her hair and face as she licked his cock clean. They both showered and eventually got ready. They asked for a big brunch to be served in Taran suite's dining room. They went for a walk in the wooded part of the estate. By the time they were back the sultry heat had made them very sweaty and for some reason very horny.

"Neelu beta, you will have to think of something to set things right. The way Vicku Bhai and Manu beti are going, I worry."

"Shall we do what we did with Chachu two years ago."

"Yes, that was good but there is a question of Manu as well."

Neelima squinted her brows that made her look even more beautiful if that was physically possible.

Ganga had ordered the perfect brunch with all the things they both liked and a huge spread of cool summer fruits and various juices. There was an open bottle of champagne.

Taran was seated by the time Neelima came in still in deep thought. She came to her father and he knew she wanted to sit in his lap. As she approached him she lifted her loose skirt up. Taran quickly pulled his shorts down realising what his daughter wanted. Neelima sat astride her father's thighs as she lowered her pussy on his rampant cock. She grunted and sighed as she slid down over his foot long massive girth until her bottom touched her father's hairy thighs.

Taran and Neelima fed one another and the brunch went on for an hour.

"Daddy, you are right. We will have to follow the chachu plan. I am relying that you will not have a problem in fucking your beautiful niece."

"I would do that under duress," Taran said with a crooked smile and got a mock punch in his belly, "Shall I leave all that to you superior intelligence. Just tell me what I am supposed to say and do."

Neelima smiled like an angel and pleaded, "Daddy, yadee mai hi sub kaam kar rahin hoon to aap kum-se-kum meri choot to maar sakate hain."

Taran laughed, "Beti, aapko apnee choot marwaanay kay liyay koi kaam karanay ki zaroorat nahin hain."

He got up picking his daughter still impaled on his cock and moved towards the end of the dining table where there was a clear area. He placed Neelima's knees on the chair and asked her to put her hands on the table. He was standing astride the chair, as he began to ravage Neelima's delicious pussy he could not help but get stimulated by the memories of Neelima being screwed by his brother. Neelima had kept Vikram sane and connected. Taran felt a flood of tears and love for his lovely daughter.

"Neelu beta, aapki choot ki ub khair nahin hai."

Neelima chortled, "Ye to aapki choot hai. Jo marzee hai karayen. Meraa to lund hai uski hifaazat ki zimmaydaaree meri hai."

Those were that last coherent words Taran allowed Neelima to verbalise as he plundered her cunt sending her into a vortex of orgasmic storm, many times that afternoon.


The breakfast was a feast and both father and daughter ate ravenously under the affectionate and loyal scrutiny of Ganga. Ganga Singh was built like ex-wrestler, which he was, and enormously broad with muscles now covered with a thick layer of fat. He owed his life to Vikram's father when he saved him from unpleasant disaster of one his fights. He from then on served the family and was now as good as the family member. He was the majordomo of the whole estate and city houses.

They both laughed and talked. Manavi was back to her ever fragrant, cheerful and always smiling talking self. After breakfast Manavi hugged Ganga, which made him beam as if he was receiving a Nobel prize, "Ganga Baba, would you please help me move into the connecting suite (that name had been created by the servants), I want to learn about some local projects and help Daddy with some of international projects? That would also help him to work from home more."

"Of course Manu bitiyaa, when Vicku goes to work Monday it will be done," Few people could call her dad Vicku.

"There would be sensitive documents scattered around, Ganga Baba... !"

Ganga patted Manavi's cheek like a great grand father and nodded his head conspiratorially and said, "I trust all my staff but I would only assign Roopa." Roopa was his eighteen years old granddaughter. His daughter, Janaki, separated from her useless husband and now helped her father as his assistant in what was a very busy job. Her computer skills had transformed Ganga's job and made it a lot easier. As the whole estate was worth over hundreds of million and running cost itself was staggering. Ganga lived in the four-suite house replica of the mansion attached to the north wing with his daughter and granddaughter. Roopa was enrolled in to college for office management job.

"Manu bitiyaa aapkee smile ke liye to hum taras gaye thay," Ganga stroke Manavi's hair affectionately.

Vikram was enthralled by his daughter's enormous natural charms. Once Ganga left Vikram had to hold himself to pounce on his daughter and fuck her on the dining table right away, "Manu beta, shall we go to our room to work on some projects?"

"Daddeee!," Manavi admonished him as if he was naughty boy throwing toys around, "The staff would be cleaning right now and will be all over the place. Let us go to for a slow walk."

Vikram groaned in an exaggerated resigned reluctant manner and drawled, "Okaaye ... if you insist."

Both walked towards the wood and once felt were well in the woods held hands most naturally. They sat on a bench in a very thick part of the woods and talked about everything but the new established relationship. They kissed while talking. Vikram without being aware slowly pushed his hand inside his daughter's blouse and supported her large heavy soft breast with his huge manly hand. Manavi rubbed her hand on her father's thighs and chest over his white cotton kurta.

"Daddy, I would have to talk to Neelu. I have not rung her for two days."

"Do you want to go back inside the house and give her a quick call?" Vikram keenly suggested.

"Daddy, you are so bad." Manavi laughed at her father's attempt to get her back in his bed but she was jumping with joy.

Vikram got up and gave his hand to his daughter as Manavi stood up she winced loudly and bit on her lower lip.

Vikram looked alarmed, Manavi laughed through her pain, "Daddy, do not look worried. Ye aapke lund ka kasoor hai. Meri choot bahut dard kar rahee hai."

Vikram visibly relaxed, he moved to pick her up in his arms, "Don't dad, servants would wonder."

Neelima walked back slowly with a wide based gait trying hard to make it look a casual saunter.

Vikram suite was cleaned and made. He without any delay picked his daughter in his arms, "Manu, hot soaks would do the trick."

He put her on the bed. Manavi pulled him towards her by his hand. He sat down close to Manavi as her mouth covered his. They started to kiss with an open mouth pushing tongue and saliva into each other's mouth. Manavi unbuttoned her father's kurta and started to lift it off his body. Vikram helped her threw the kurta off him. Manavi opened the knot of his shorts and loosened the cord. She pushed her hand inside and playfully ran her fingers in his thick pubic hair.

Vikram lifted his daughter's blouse in one smooth motion off her raised arms. He gently pushed her flat on the bed. He pulled her skirt off her and soon she was lying naked, a picture of perfect divine beauty.

Vikram pushed his shorts off as it fell around his hips. His giant penis stood straight out still half way off its steely hardness, sending a current of anticipation through Manavi's body.

Vikram went to the big microwave full of wet soaked a towel in a waterproof packs in the bathroom. He came back with few. Manavi smiled lovingly at her father as he carefully folded on in quarter, spreading her legs gently put the towel over her beautiful swollen hairy pussy and pressed it firmly over it, "Daddy, koi aur aadamee meree choot ki aisee fikar nahin kartaa."

Vikram could now comprehend his daughter's mind about their relationship. With the love they both shared the only inhibition was their social restrictions. The deep unfathomable love was now transcended to soaring, dizzying heights as those inhibitions were removed. This was pure love in its entirety even if incestuous and therefore socially illegitimate.

Vikram kissed his daughter and they both discussed this and that as he changed the hot towels as they became cold. After about an hour or so Manavi felt a lot better. Vikram threw all the towels in the bamboo laundry basket in bathroom and came back with cold skin softening cream. He carefully bent his daughter's legs to open her pussy. He ever so gently parted her lush pubic growth and applied cold cream liberally over her visibly sore pussy lips and inside. He took cream on his finger and gently inserted to cover as much as he could, without making his daughter wince, of her tender vaginal walls.

Manavi held her father tight as her strength would allow as her love for him overwhelmed her. Manavi kissed him repeatedly.

"Manu bete let me wipe cream off my hand."

Manavi noticed her father's monster cock three fourth way up to its impossible rock hardness and seemed to appear thicker and longer than yesterday, "Daddy, aapka lund aaj aur bhee badaa lag rahaa hai."

Vikram laughed as he tuned back.

"Daddy, aap meri choot maar sakate hai. Mujhay lagtaa hai ki ub bahut dard nahin hogaa."

Vikram kissed his daughter, "Neelu bete, meraa lund aaj aapki gaand maaraygaa."

Manavi gasped, "Daddee, aapka lund meri gaand me kaise jaa sakata hai. Meri gaand to meri choot se bhee chhotee hai. Mujhay bahut dard hogaa?"

Vikram mussed her hair and rubbed his finger over her beautiful nose, "Gaand maraanay me to dard to hogaa hee. Par do-teen baar marwaanay ke baad dard sirf shuruaat me hi hota hai."

Manavi smiled back happily at her father, and said more bravely than she actually felt, "Daddy, dard ho yaa naa ho mai apnee gaand me aapkay lund ke liye bilkul tayyaar hoon."

Vikram kissed his loving daughter, running his hands over her generously abundant breasts making her sigh with rising lust. He kissed every millimeter of her face. He sucked her nipples, massaged her breasts and soon she was mewling and moaning.

Vikram arranged two large fluffy pillows one over other and asked Manavi to lie on her belly over them. Manavi slowly rolled over, as her sore cunt restricted her movements, her father helped her to arrange her hips over the pillows and her body now sloped either side of her raised hips.

Vikram moved towards her head and sat with his legs wide apart on either side of her body. Manavi lifted her face up as her father moved down, resting her shoulders on his thighs. Her face was now close to his monster cock.

"Manu beta meraa lund choosiyay," Vikram encouraged his beautiful daughter.

Manavi gladly opened her mouth as wide as she could and tried to hold his giant cock with her two tiny hands. His colossal penis was hard and immoveable as a steel rod. Manavi lifted herself up on her elbows to place get her mouth to the right height.

Her mouth struggled to swallow the monster sized cock head of her father. Her mouth started to salivate as she tried to take the whole glans in her obscenely stretched mouth. Vikram loved the beautiful sight his daughter trying to suck his huge cock. He ran his fingers through her wavy long hair and clenched them to control her head.

Eventually Manavi managed to take giant cock head, but she felt her breathing would choke. She was now breathing through her nose making her beautiful nostrils flare most alluringly.

Vikram's fingers clenched his daughter's hair and pushed her face on to his monster penis. Manavi looked up with wide eyes and found her father smiling and she felt the relentless pressure on her head. Her eyes blinked few time to let her father know that she was ready for whatever her father wanted her to do. Vikram pushed her face and jerked his hips up at simultaneously pushing at least three inches of his gigantic cock inside his daughter's mouth making her gag loudly. Manavi tried to pull her face automatically but found herself trapped by her father's large hand and superior strength.

Manavi repeatedly gagged, as her father's massive cock was deep inside the back of her throat. She felt her breathing had choked. Her eyes started to water as her gagging continued unabated. Vikram felt her fluttering throat muscles stimulating his cock head and he closed his eyes momentarily with pleasure. Manavi was breathing through her nose noisily; every now and then she would create a snorting sound as the gag overcame her breathing. Vikram pulled her face by pulling her hair by his clenched fist pulling his colossal cock to the groove under his apple sized glans and then pushed it back onto his cock making his daughter gag again over his enormously thick three inches.

Vikram started to fuck his daughter's face steadily ignoring her loud gags resonating against the walls of the bedroom. Manavi's eyes were running like a like a steady rivulet from over the tip of green leaf in a drizzle. She was struggling to set a breathing pattern though her flaring nose. Soon her overflowing tears found their way into nose and her nose started to run, first just filling her both nostrils. Soon her both beautiful nostrils were running like her light brown beautiful eyes, which were flushed due to the pressure of continuous gagging. Her saliva and mucus from runny nose was dribbling over her father's monstrous cock shaft coating it before collecting in his thick growth of pubic hair.

Manavi despite her struggle felt heat rising in her loins as her father face-fucked her brutally with his giant cock. Her breathing was noisy due to mucus filling her nose. As her father pushed her face down her gag would make her snort.

Vikram saw the beautiful face of his daughter with her mouth impossibly stretched over his inhuman penis, and felt his lust boiling over. He pushed his hips up and pushed his daughter's face down and probably forced another inch of his massive cock in side her mouth if that possible. He let out a throaty roar as he warned his daughter, "Manu, mai ub aapke moonh me aanay waalaa hoon."

Manavi could not help or do anything but hear her father's lusty words and let him violate her beautiful mouth and face as he pleased. Manavi felt her father's cock push against the back of her throat and twitch as she gagged again. She felt as if the corners of her mouth would tear. Her pussy was leaking juices on the white pillow covers and she could feel the wetness on the front of her thighs. He father's first of many voluminous spurt of thick, sweet, creamy, virile semen hit the back of her throat as her throat muscles were contacting wildly with each gag. There was no space in her mouth and throat and she gagged, it ran up into her nose and mixed with the mucus filled her beautiful nostrils and ran out over her lips. Vikram pulled out an inch or so of his spurting colossus of a cock and filled his daughter's mouth with rapid-fire spurts of large volumes of hot, thick, semen. Manavi tried to gulp as much as she could but found a lot spurting out from her nose and mouth. Manavi thought her father would never stop spurting. Through her crying eyes she saw the beautiful sight of pleasure filled handsome face of her father whose eyes were half closed with immense lust and pleasure as he came inside her mouth, she felt amazingly warm inside her chest and pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.