Back Home for Good - Cover

Back Home for Good

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Hot incestuous love blossoms between daughters and fathers who are brothers.The grandparents are involved soon. Fathers try to grapple with the desire of their daughters to start family with their fathers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   Big Breasts  

Taran's elder brother Vikram Raj Singh was the cofounder of the business dynasty. He was only one year older and not dissimilar from Taran. Both brothers had married into the same family and their wives were twin sisters. Vikram's daughter Manavi Raj Singh was twenty-two years old and had returned prematurely from Boston after a failed marriage. The wives of both brothers were in the same chartered plane that crashed nearly ten years ago killing them both and four other passengers and the crew. Both brothers had never married and brought up their daughters together with the help of girls' both grandparents.

Vikram's house was adjoining Taran's land and exactly replica. They had battery operated small cars all over the estate to move into one another's property without leaving the thirty-eight acres estate. Both brothers kept out of the women circle in city [hence the house outside the city]. For their sexual outlet they maintained a routine. They would take two women from close social circle to their hill retreat in isolated jungle for a long weekend every month with no string attached and women belonged to circle where they could not gossip.

It went on uneventfully for almost four or five years as a well-oiled drill. Neelima was growing fast and she was very close to Taran. Their sharing of personal space when Neelima was a small child remained unchanged as she grew into teens. Neelima walking on her father in bathroom and when he was dressing was normal for both and vice versa.

Their discussions soon became more and more grown up and Taran had to redefine their affection in that light. His daughter was now maturing and wanted to look after her father as he had all along and would do rest of his life. Both girls were brought up as free spirits and were allowed to question any premise and only accepted reason either for rationality or love.

It was a fateful evening, about three years ago, when Taran returned from their long weekend, which was the only bad experience both brothers had. He did drink a few on the way back on their personal plane.

Neelima was waiting for him. She was about to turn sixteen in two months' time and showed what she would be when fully grown. She was physically and mentally at least four years ahead of her age.

She insisted on helping her father undress and then she took him for a shower. She toweled him dry and brought him back to the bedroom. Taran found an open bottle of delicious vintage Barolo on the side table with two glasses and two unopened French vintage.

"We need to talk Daddy," brief and cryptic comment from Neelima put paid to any objections Taran would have had regarding her filling her glass with red wine.

"Daddy, we belong together. I cannot understand that we love one another and you keep me away from very important part of your life," Neelima could be very teacher like when she made a point.

"Bete, I cannot even think on those lines. I love you with my soul and whole being." Taran pleaded but seemed to realise he would loose this argument in short time. He did.

Neelima filled the glasses for the third time. She kept the glasses on the table instead of handing it to her father. She moved in front of her father. She was wearing a long white tee shirt with no bra and white tiny cotton panty. With bright light in the background her hair lit up as if she had descended from heaven. Her precocious dark pubic growth showed through pure flimsy white cotton shirt and panties. She stood in front of her father and held his hand in her tiny hands. Neelima kissed him on his forehead, then on the tip of his handsome nose and then on his lips, "Daddy, There is no way I will let you get away. I love you too much to let any silly social mores to limit our wishes. It is our personal decision unaffected by anything else alive, dead, animate or inanimate. We will decide tonight and we will agree daddy. I will die if I were to loose you. We shall let rest of out life decide what else happens but within our house I belong to you and you are mine. I am going to bathroom to cry briefly and will come back."

Taran was left amazed at Neelima's maturity even though he knew she was mature beyond her years and level of education. He gulped the full glass of red wine. He got up to refill his glass as he turned he was unaware his untied bathrobe hanging loose and serving no purpose. Two women she loved most- he had lost one and could not and would not loose the other. He knew Neelima was right. In their relationship only one had to decide to be binding for both. He became calm and a smile broke on his face as he thought of Neelima's mother and striking resemblance between both of them. He would love his daughter beyond all boundaries, which was the fate they both created for themselves as their love ran short of expressions and needed to break new grounds.

He had finished his glass when Neelima walked back. She looked at her father who was sitting with a faint smile on his lips. She could not help but notice his monster penis though dormant but threatening beyond a young girl's imagination. Neelima stood in front of her father. Her unbelievably beautiful face was flushed and her eyes showed evidence that she did cry alone. Taran's heart could burst with his love for this beautiful girl that was his daughter.

"Daddy, I love you," Neelima whispered before her voice threatened to break again.

Taran kept the glass on the table with exaggerated deliberateness and turned towards his daughter. He gently grabbed the front of her tee shirt and pulled her towards him. Neelima almost ran into his arms. Soon their mouths were glued as if they had been kissing for decades. Neelima kissed her father ferociously and giggled at the same time. Her hands roamed all over his body and soon found their way to his groin where his monster cock was stiffening with alarming speed. Taran pushed his hands under his daughter's tee shirt and lifted it off her head, soon discarded. He looked at her young daughter and pulled her closer to him and his open mouth engulfed her large for her age fleshy breast. Neelima started to breathe heavily. Her hands again found the colossal penis of her father. It was not fully hard and her hand barely could go around half the circumference. Taran ran his hands all over Neelima's back and found the waist band of her panties, he pulled them down below her knees, Neelima lifted her legs one by one and soon her panties were discarded with her tee shirt. Neelima let go her father's monster cock and pushed his bathrobe off his broad muscular shoulders.

Taran picked his daughter up in his arms and climbed on to the bed as if she weighed nothing. He nearly threw her on her back on the bed. He stood above her supine spread out form like a giant. Neelima never forgot those moments that would define their lives. Taran lowered himself over his daughter's body crushing it with his massive frame. Neelima forever would love her father's crushing weight over her body. Taran held Neelima's beautiful face in his large hands, "Neelu bete I am probably going to hurt you today, please forgive me for that. I may hurt you even more over next few days but I love you. I am not going to hold myself back with you for future. We are here together now and will unite now in all shape and form."

Neelima's face broke into a happy grin and she kissed her father many times, "Daddy, hurt me as many times as you want but do not hold yourself back. I want you fully and completely. Please make me belong to you as your daughter and your woman in your life. I may scream and ask you to stop but please only stop if you think you need to but not because I am scared."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.