Back Home for Good
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Hot incestuous love blossoms between daughters and fathers who are brothers.The grandparents are involved soon. Fathers try to grapple with the desire of their daughters to start family with their fathers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   Big Breasts  

Both father and daughter walked naked to the dining area of the suite where automatic electric microwave and ovens, hot plate had kept the food hot. Taran and Neelima ate and caught up with the family events and other issues. Both ate heartily. Their conversation flowed without any awkward silences or pauses from father-daughter matters to a couple issue as if they both cerebrally and intuitively adapted to both roles without trying at all.

Neelima was gossiping about her professors some of them played tennis or golf with Taran when she stopped and smiled, "Daddy, you want us to go to bed now.!"

"Sorry beta, I could not keep looking at you beautiful face and your breasts without desiring to take you to bed." Taran sounded apologetic.

Neelima floated out of her chair and sat in her father's lap and kissed him on his mouth, "Daddy, you are transparent like a glass. I wonder how you manage to negotiate with all these multinational tycoons."

"I somehow survive, Neels. It also helps to hire good help. As we are talking about negotiation, what do I have to offer to take this beautiful girl to bathroom and give her a shower and then tuck her in." Taran kissed Neelima's nose Neelima smiled enigmatically, "That is easy negotiation Mr. Daddy. Aapka lund meri choot me before we sleep and before we get out of bed."

"That is a deal that I will lay down my life for, Neels." Taran effortlessly picked her up in his arms and padded across the huge dining then study area back into private living room where they were and then into enormous bedroom that could house a modest family house.

He kept on walking to the en suite that matched the bedroom. Neelima kissed her father repeatedly.

Taran moved into the shower complex when Neelima whimpered, "Daddy, mujhay soosoo karanaa hai."

Taran kissed his daughter, "Neelu no body is stopping you from taking a pee." He took her inside the shower and stood her up one of the two-foot high stools all along the shower walls to enjoy the surrounding shower sprays.

Neelima giggled, "If I give my daddy my pee what do I get in return?"

"Whatever you want," Taran lifted his daughter's one leg over his shoulder as he knelt in front of her beautiful hair covered cunt.

"I get to have first right on his soosoo forever." Neelima chortled; as Taran always stopped her from drinking too much of his pee worried that she may over do it.

Taran laughed and glued his mouth to his daughter's cunt as she opened her urethra and a light golden stream cascaded out of her piss hole, "Daddy moot kay badalay me moot, OK."

Taran gulped the golden nectar and luxuriated in the aroma. Neelima giggled and did her best to control her stream to make it easy for her father.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.