Keri's Family - Cover

Keri's Family

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Incestuous love between beautiful adult daughter who could not share her handsome virile father with another woman after her mother's death.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Size   Big Breasts  

"Hi, Keri," called a friendly voice.

Keri opened her eyes and then shaded them from the sun as she looked up from the lounge chair she was stretched out on by the pool. She had been there most of the morning.

"Oh, hi, Steve. Hi, Mark," she said, smiling at the two brothers as they sat down beside one another on the chair next to her.

She could see their eyes travelling over her body, taking in her firm tits, her flat, nearly concave stomach, the mound of her cunt and her shapely legs. She blushed slightly at their bold looks, but couldn't help but smile when she saw the bulges in their trunks starting to grow.

Her dad and Susan had taken off earlier that morning to go shopping for the stuff they would need for the cookout they were having later in the day. Chris and his mother would attend. She hadn't known the brothers would becoming over so early, but that was okay.

"What time is it?" she asked.

"Only about ten-thirty," Steve told her, looking at his watch. "What time will our parents be back? Or did they say?"

"Yeah, Dad said they would be back around eleven-thirty or twelve. Chris and his mom are supposed to get here about twelve-thirty or so."

Keri was acutely aware of their eyes on her body, and the effect it was having on her. She could feel her nipples start to harden and could feel a small amount of fluid seeping from her pussy to soak the very thin material of her skimpy bikini bottom.

"Anyway," Mark was saying, his eyes trying to avoid looking at her tits," we thought we could come over and get in some swimming before the bash gets started, if that's all right with you."

"Sure, come on," she said, glad for the opportunity to get up and dive into the pool.

The water seemed to cool her body somewhat, although it made her nipples stand out even more. As she surfaced and turned she saw the brothers dive in on either side of her and the three of them began to race to the far end of the pool. They were both good swimmers, but she swam every day, year round, and she beat them easily.

"I win!" she cried, laughing as the two brothers finally reached the end and popped up on either side of her.

"You had a head start," Steve told her. "Let's try it again, with all of us starting even."

"Okay, Mister Smarty Pants," she said, climbing out of the pool and standing on the edge. "All of us start from here and race down and back."

The two brothers quickly climbed out and stood on either side of her, all of them getting into position. "Ready, set, go!" she yelled.

The three of them dove into the water and began to swim furiously towards the other end. Keri held back just a little and let both of them beat her to the far end, but then she put on a burst of speed which quickly carried her past the two brothers and she beat them back to the starting end. She laughed as they both surfaced, seeing the laughter on their own faces.

"Okay," Mark said, grinning, "so you can beat the pants off us. Big deal."

"Yeah," Steve cried from behind her, "but I don't like losing, especially to a girl!"

With that, he grabbed her by the waist, lifting her high into the air and tossing her into the water. She came up laughing as the two of them then engaged in a game of tag with her.

But tag soon developed into a game of touch, with them tagging on her tits or cunt, while she would grab their cocks, which were getting harder and harder by the minute. She found this was turning her on something fierce and wondered what would happen.

She didn't have long to wonder. As the three of them all gathered near the shallow end of the pool, Mark surprised her by suddenly cornering her and kissing her, his tongue pushing its way between her lips and teeth as he brought his hips forward and ground his hard cock against her cunt.

She was surprised at first, but the feel of his hard cock rubbing against her cunt, and his hands on her tits, along with his tongue sweeping the insides of her mouth, made her groan in pleasure and desire. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist and returned his kiss, rubbing herself against him.

She started to wonder where Steve was when Mark turned their bodies slightly in the pool and she felt another hard cock pressing against the crack of her ass from behind. Then she felt Steve's lips kissing the back of her neck.

She felt hands-but didn't know who they belonged to-untie the sides of her bikini bottom, and then a thick finger was eased into her cunt, causing her to moan as she sucked on Mark's tongue.

"I'm first," she heard Mark telling Steve.

"Sure," Steve said, moving away.

Mark directed her to the side of the pool, where she leaned back and stretched out her arms, allowing the lower half of her body to float while Mark quickly jerked down his trunks, revealing his thick nine-inch cock. He stepped between her legs, which she quickly wrapped around him again, and placed the head of his cock against her cunt, rubbing the length of it across her clit, sending little sparks through her.

She wanted him to fuck her, wanted to feel his cock stuffing her cunt, but Mark merely grinned and untied the top portion of her bikini, allowing her tits to float freely in the water.

"Beautiful!" he said in a whisper as his hands came up to caress her tits, his fingers gently squeezing the hard nipples and causing her to arch her back.

Keri squirmed her hips, trying to capture his elusive cock, finally succeeding in trapping the head of it with the lips of her cunt. She tried to screw her body down on it, but he kept pulling his hips back slightly, all the while continuing to play with her tits, which he was now sucking on. This as driving Keri crazy!

"Fuck me, damn you!" she screamed, not caring if the neighbours could hear her or not. "If you don't shove that cock into me right now, I'll go find someone who will!"

"Yes, ma'am," Mark replied with a grin.

He placed his hands on her hips and eased the cockhead into her pussy, gently urging apart the walls of it. When he had the first three inches in, he stopped and withdrew until just the tip was in. Then he drove it all the way into her in a single thrust.

Keri moaned, arching her back and grinding her hips down against his. His cock felt so good! It wasn't as big as her dad's, and was about the same length as Chris' cock, but it was a lot thicker and spread the walls of her cunt deliciously.

"Yes, yes, yes, fuck me! Fuck me hard!" she panted as Mark began to drive his cock in and out of her.

As he leaned forward to suck one of her nipples, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled herself up to where she was wrapped around him completely, letting her body slide down the length of his cock, where she rubbed her clit against the hard bone of his pelvis.

Mark stepped backwards a couple of steps, placing them in slightly deeper water, giving her body more buoyancy. Then he began to drive his cock into her relentlessly. His hands were cupping the cheeks of her ass and she could feel one of his fingers inching its way towards her rear hole.

"Stick a finger in my ass!" she whispered hoarsely as she rode his cock, grinding her hips against him each time she let her body drop down.

Mark shoved a finger into her ass just as he shot his first load of hot cum into her cunt, his hands reaching to pull her down as far as she would goon him. Keri threw back her head and screamed as she felt his cum filling her pussy. Her own climax thundered through her like a freight train. Their thrashing bodies were creating waves in the pool, but all she could think about was the boiling cum that was splashing the insides of her cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.