Keri's Family - Cover

Keri's Family

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Incestuous love between beautiful adult daughter who could not share her handsome virile father with another woman after her mother's death.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Size   Big Breasts  

Keri looked around the living room as Mary, Chris' mother, entered the room carrying a tray of iced tea for the three of them. For the first time she studied, really studied Mary, realizing that she was a very attractive woman.

She had short brown hair and soft brown eyes. Her face was pretty, without being actually beautiful, in a way that Keri knew men found attractive. She had a slender figure, which she maintained with a lot of work, with small, but very prominent tits, a tiny waist, and nicely flaring hips, a round ass and a great pair of legs.

"It was nice of you to join us for dinner, Keri," she said as she sat down across from her.

When she did, Keri was able to see up the short skirt Mary was wearing, spotting the pink panties she had on, a sight which actually caused Keri's heart to beat faster. She knew that there was a seduction of the woman being planned, but she also thought of what it might be like to get her hands on Chris' mother before the others did.

"Well," she told Mary with a smile, "you will have to have dinner with us sometime. In fact, my father and Susan brought it up just last night, saying that you and Chris should come over sometime and join all of us for dinner and get to know them."

"I ... well, that sounds like a nice idea. What do you think, Chris?" his mother asked.

Keri turned her head to her right to see what Chris was going to say and happened to catch his glance, which was on his mother's crotch. He jerked his eyes away quickly, but not before Keri caught it. She smiled to herself as he answered his mother.

"Oh, I think it would be a great idea," he said, turning to smile at Keri. "Maybe we could do it this weekend?"

"Right," Keri replied with a grin. "I'll talk to Dad about it, see if Susan can make it, and we can all get to know one another better.

"In fact, why don't we plan on Saturday. Come early and bring your swimsuits and we can have a pool party and a cookout. How's that sound?"

"Great!" Chris replied, looking at his mother, who smiled and nodded her head in agreement.

Just then the phone rang and Chris got up to answer it" He spoke into it for a minute, hung up and then came back to join them, shaking his head ruefully. "What's the matter, dear?" his mother asked. "Marty is over in Marin County and his car's broke down. He wants me to come get him."

"Can't he get someone else?" Keri asked.

"He said he's already tried three others, including his parents, and no one is home."

"But that's an hour drive each way," Mary said.

"Yeah, I know, but he's come and bailed me out a time or two, so I really can't turn my back on him, can I?"

"No, I guess not," his mother replied.

"Chris, look," Keri said, an idea suddenly popping up in her mind, "did Marty say who was with him?"

"Yeah, Tiff, Bret and Sandy, why?"

"Well, that would mean six people in your car if I went with you, and since your car only has bucket seats in front, it would be a bit uncomfortable for all of us for that length of time.

"Tell you what, why don't I stay here with your mom and keep her company until you get back. Then, when you get back, the two of us can go out for a late coke or something."

She said this last with an open invitation in her eyes he would have been blind not to see. Then she stood up and walked over to him, letting her nipples brush against his chest lightly.

"I ... ah, sure," he replied with a grin, knowing what that 'something' would be. "Would that be okay with you, Mom?"

"Why, I think that would be great. The two of us can talk women talk," she told him, smiling sweetly at him.

"Yeah, right," he replied, kissing Keri lightly and heading for the front door, grabbing his jacket on the way out.

As the door closed behind him, Keri turned to Mary on the couch, letting her own legs fall apart as she sat down, knowing that Mary would have a clear view of her crotch, which, unlike Mary's, was not covered by any panties. Nor was she wearing a bra, and she knew that her nipples were starting to harden, making pointed little dots in her blouse.

"Mary," she said with a smile of innocence, "iced tea is fine, but, well, would you happen to have some white wine, or even a beer?"

Mary looked at her for a moment and then started to laugh, setting her own glass of tea on the table. "As a matter of fact, I have both, plus some other stuff a lot stronger. What would you like?"

"Actually the wine would be fine. I've never gotten into the hard stuff and don't care for the taste of most of it. I like wine, white wine, for sipping, but on Sunday afternoons when Dad and I get into the football games, we both break out the six-packs, pretzels and chips and cheer like crazy for the team we pick.

"We flip a coin to see who gets first choice at selecting the team we want, with the loser having to take the other team, and it can get pretty heavy during the games. We resort to pillow fights and wrestling matches when we think the other team is going to get ahead, or does something we don't like, or we think the ref made a bad call. You wouldn't recognize me, or my dad. We turn into animals."

"Sounds like fun," Mary told her with a laugh. "I like sports. In fact, I was the head cheerleader my senior year of college. Chris' dad was captain of the football and baseball teams."

She hesitated a moment, then grinned as she poured each of them a tall glass of wine. "I used to get so hot, if you know what I mean," she said, blushing slightly, "that I couldn't wait for the game to get over."

"After doing all those splits and flips I thought I would go nuts waiting for Doug to take his shower so we could be alone."

"Well," Keri said with a grin of her own, "I never went out for the cheerleading squad, but I get that same feeling at times waiting for Chris after class."

"Oh," Mary said, blushing deeply, "I didn't mean to imply..."

"Mary, Chris and I are both adults, or pretty much so, and we enjoy one another. Besides, I know Chris loves me, and I love him, so why shouldn't we enjoy one another?"

"I ... you're right, you should."

"Can I tell you a secret?"

"Sure."

"Chris is the first man I've ever been with," she told Mary, which was only a small lie.

True, Chris was the first man she had sucked, and the first to fuck her ass, so she was technically telling the truth. Tonight he would get to fuck her cunt, which was something she was definitely looking forward to, but right now she had her mind and her eyes set on another body, and that body was sitting not five feet away from her.

"You were a virgin?" Mary asked, seeming somewhat surprised.

"Yes. Well," she said, lowering her eyes and forcing herself to blush before telling her next little lie, "I guess you could call it that."

"What do you mean?" Mary asked, sitting forward.

Keri could see the colour rising in the older woman's cheeks, and had to fight to keep from grinning. She took a sip of her wine, noticing that Mary had nearly drained her own glass and was refilling it.

"A couple of months ago I was ... well ... seduced, I guess you could call it, by a woman."

Mary gasped in shock, but Keri could see the excitement in her eyes at the thought of it. "What ... what happened?"

"I had gone to a party with some friends and I guess I had too much to drink. The mother of one of my girlfriends offered to let me use her bedroom to lay down in, and I thought she was just being nice.

"The next thing I knew she had me undressed and was going down on me like crazy. I didn't really know what was happening, but I wasn't in any condition to fight it. Besides," she said, lowering her lashes demurely in false embarrassment, "I guess I sort of enjoyed it as well."

"You ... you did?" Mary asked, her voice coming out in a low, harsh whisper.

"Well, yeah, sort of. I mean, once I got over the shock of what was happening and let myself relax, it got to be fun. And I had one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had in my life."

She looked up, staring directly into Mary's eyes. "I love Chris, and I love having him make love to me, but I sometimes wish I could find a woman who could make me feel the way my friend's mother did.

"I mean, a woman seems to know all the secret little places to touch, to kiss, lick and suck that really turn on another woman, if you know what I mean?"

Mary couldn't answer. She took two large gulps of her wine, her face blushing deeply, and Keri knew then and there she had her. She got up and stepped around the coffee table between them and sat on the arm of the chair so that she was facing Mary. She took the wine glass from her and set it on the table, then turned back to her.

She could see the desire in Mary's eyes as she lowered her face towards the older woman and kissed her gently, letting her tongue flick out to lick Mary's lips. Her right hand came up to cup one of Mary's tits, feeling its firmness beneath her blouse, realizing the older woman wasn't wearing a bra.

She pressed her lips harder against Mary's, feeling the lips part slightly and hearing Mary moan deeply in her throat as their tongues began to spar with one another. Her hand squeezed harder and Mary pushed her tit into Keri's hand, arching her back as her own arms went around the younger woman, pulling her down into her lap.

Keri wasn't sure who pulled or pushed who to the floor, but the next thing she realized was that she and Mary were soon wrapped in one another's arms, rolling around on the carpet as their tongues hungrily sought one another and hands reached for buttons and zippers.

Soon the two women were completely bare, with Keri on top of Mary, one of Mary's hard stiff nipples between Keri's lips. Their cunt mounds were rubbing against one another, gently at first, and then harder as Mary lifted her legs and wrapped them around Keri.

Keri tried to suck Mary's entire tit into her mouth as her tongue flicked back and forth across the nipple, causing Mary to moan and arch her back. She eased her free hand down between their bodies and when her fingers came into contact with Mary's cunt, she could feel the moistness there seeping out between the puffy lips.

She released Mary's tit and began to lick and kiss her way lower down her body, taking her time to lick and kiss every square inch of skin, driving the older woman wild. By the time she reached the valley between Mary's legs, Mary was moaning and writhing uncontrollably.

Keri sniffed the aroma of her cunt juices, filling her nose and head with the musky scent, but when she bent her head lower and kissed Mary's pussy, flicking her pointy little tongue out over her clit, Mary cried out and began to climax.

Keri could feel her own pussy starting to drip as she lifted Mary's legs and placed them over her shoulders and began to lick all around her cunt, taking her time and working her way slowly towards the swollen lips.

"Do it, please, Keri, do it!" Mary cried. "Suck my pussy and make me cum!"

Keri grinned to herself and shoved her tongue as far as she could into Mary's cunt, loving the way Mary arched her hips, banging her cunt up against Keri's mouth. She felt her mouth filling up with Mary's juices and quickly swallowed, loving the taste.

She gripped Mary's ass cheeks and lifted them, giving her better access to Mary's cunt and began to work her tongue in and out of the cunt like a small slick cock, while gently easing one finger closer to Mary's ass. When she reached it, she probed it gently, feeling it opening and closing around the tip of her finger.

She covered Mary's cunt with her mouth and sucked as hard as she could, shoving her middle finger into Mary's ass at the same time. The effect on Mary was electric! She bucked and jerked, nearly throwing Keri off of her as she opened her mouth and screamed, her climax exploding within her. Keri stuck with her, continuing to suck Mary's cunt while driving her tongue in and out, all the while fucking her middle finger into Mary's ass.

In the midst of Mary's thrashing, she began to cry out, and at first Keri wasn't sure if she heard right or not, but when Mary said it again, Keri knew then that what her father and Susan had told her was true. "Chris, oh, Chris!" Mary moaned, "suck my cunt, Chris! Make me cum!"

So, Mary did have fantasies about fucking her son, or was doing it, she wasn't sure which, but she planned on finding out before the night was over. But, for now, her own cunt felt as if it were on fire and she needed some relief. She reversed her position above Mary and lowered her cunt down to her mouth, feeling Mary's tongue quickly dart out to lick her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.