Keri's Family
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Incestuous love between beautiful adult daughter who could not share her handsome virile father with another woman after her mother's death.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Size   Big Breasts  

When Keri opened her eyes she found herself being held in her father's arms as he gently stroked her face. "I hope I didn't hurt you," he told her softly. "I guess I got a little carried away at first."

"That's all right," she told him with a smile of love. "I thought you were going to be too big at first, but once I got used to it I loved it!"

"You know this is wrong," he said, a look of worry crossing his face.

"Says who? Society? To hell with them, Daddy. I love you in a way that no one else ever can, and I know that you love me, and if I can please you, then that's all that really matters. I've wanted you to fuck me for so long that I can't remember the first time I thought about it. I've dreamed of this every night for over a year."

"Well, I've got a confession to make myself," he told her, blushing slightly. "I've wanted to fuck you for a long time now myself, but I was afraid of what you would think."

"Oh, Daddy," she said, feeling a rush of love for him, "there is no way I would ever think badly of you. I just wish it hadn't taken us so long to do it. Now that it's happened, I'm not the least bit sorry about it. In fact, I can't wait to do it again," she told him with a grin.

"What about Chris?"

"What about him? I still like him, and I plan on having a very good time with him, but you will always come first with me. Now, what about Susan? With me to take care of you in bed, or on the floor, the table, or anywhere you want," she added with a giggle, "you really don't need her."

"Do I detect a trace of jealousy here?" he teased, leaning over to kiss one of her nipples, causing little tingles in her tits.

"Maybe."

"Look, Keri, Susan and I love each other and want to be together. Now, I know that you and I have been on our own for a while now, but I think if you give her a chance, you might really get to like her. She doesn't want to try and replace your mother, because we all know she could never do that. No one could. But she does want to be my wife and a mother figure and a friend to you."

Keri reached down and let her fingers curl around his flaccid cock, feeling it twitch in her hand. "Yeah, but if I change my attitude and agree to this marriage, that will be the end of this for us," she told him, gently squeezing his cock, feeling it start to come to life again.

"Maybe, maybe not," he replied, bending his head to kiss her gently.

As his tongue swept the insides of her mouth she could feel his cock harden, coming alive like a snake in her hand. She moaned low in her throat as it grew rapidly, finding its way between her legs. She began to move her hips back and forth along the length of it feeling it rub against her clit, turning her on even more than her father's hands and lips were doing on her own mouth and tits.

Her father rolled over on his back, pulling her on top of himself. She leaned forward to let him suck on her tits as they swung above his face and she raised her hips and gently guided the head of his cock to the entrance of her pussy. As the head of it touched the lips of her cunt she straightened up, raising and gripping his cock with both hands.

She let herself down slowly on the massive pole of flesh, feeling the giant head separate the walls of her tight pussy. She felt an orgasm sweep through her even before she had taken all of his cock inside of her. In a sudden move, she let her body drop down on his cock. Her eyes bulged out and her mouth opened wide as his cock speared all the way up into her cunt.

She began to rock back and forth, trying to stretch her pussy somewhat. Her father's hands came up to caress her tits, gently pinching and rolling the nipples in his fingers.

She began to raise and lower herself slowly on his cock as her body went wild, and it didn't take long for her to start thrashing around as her pussy spasmed and clutched at his cock. She went through the throes of a massive climax that caused her to flop forward on his chest, his iron-hard cock still buried in her cunt.

In a somewhat dazed state, she realized her father was lifting her off his cock and placing her on the bed on her stomach. She felt his hands on her hips, lifting them and placing the pillow under them as he spread her legs wide.

Her face was laying on her crossed arms on the bed, with her shapely ass lifted into the air. She felt her father begin to run his cock along the lips of her pussy, stimulating her clit as the length of it rubbed across the protruding button.

"Daddy don't tease me!" she cried. "Fuck me! Shove your big beautiful cock into me and fuck me!"

She felt his cockhead position itself at the tight entrance of her cunt. Then he began to fuck his incredibly long, thick cock into her.

"Hard, Daddy! Fuck me hard!" she cried as she tried to shove her hips backwards to capture more of his organ. "Cram your cock into me and make me cum!"

Her father grabbed her tightly by the hips and shoved forward, burying his cock to the hilt in her steamy cunt. Keri felt the breath explode from her lungs as his gigantic tool spread the walls of her cunt. She could feel the muscles of her pussy clamping down as he tried to pull back.

"Damn!" her father cried. "Your pussy is the tightest I've ever known! I have never known anyone with the control over her pussy like you've got. Even Susan's isn't this good! " he exclaimed as she allowed her muscles to relax so he could pull back for another stroke.

"Don't ... talk ... Daddy ... just ... fuck!" she panted as his cock slammed back and forth inside of her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.