Judy and Her Itsy Bitsy Bikini, Episode 3
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2009 by AJ Martin

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - After Judy and Steve eat each other for dessert, she tells her raped and abused life story. Quickly a third nymphet, Naked Virgin Sam, joins in the fun and it's dessert all over again. This Episode stands alone can be enjoyed before or after the previous two episodes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Father   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism  

"Jeezz, I'm rattling on aren't I," and without a pause, Judy continued, "Anyway, back to Sam. Except for me popping her cherry and my fingers being inside of her as we played 'Lezzies', which I am sure neither of us are because we both drool and drip over boys."

That last bit she giggled over and gave Steve a sly look at the slip. Then she continued. With a short laugh, "Yeah, I even have gotten my share of 'wet' watching you go Ga-Ga over me and the others in the pool just hoping to get your hands on me. Boy was I right, you really know how to treat a girl!

"Just make sure that you treat Sam alright, OK?"

Steve replied, mulling over everything Judy had said, "Sure. I know what you mean and I will take it slow, be real careful and very gentle with her and it will be something she will remember for the rest of her life."

Judy gave Steve a breathtaking smile and snuggled real close to him. She kissed his chest right on top of his nipple and then lifted her head up and they captured each others lips. Her warmth flowed into Steve's core and his into hers.

Steve silently hoped that in not too many years, maybe, just maybe, Judy and he would not only continue to be friends, be maybe more than that, constant lovers, or, perhaps, solidly bound together. Steve liked that thought.

Just then, Sam came noisily up the stairway, calling out, "Sorry it took so long. Well, I had to take out and fold the wash my mom had left in the machine before I was able to get Steve's towels going. It should take about an hour."

"Great," Steve replied as Sam rounded the corner and sped into the room.

Judy got up out of Steve's lap and told Sam to take her place. Sam smiled back, said, "Sure!" and quickly snuggling up to Steve just as effectively as Judy had been.

"Really Sam, thanks for being so helpful," said Steve looking down at her cute face and then, placing a crooked finger under her chin, lifting her face to his, gave her a light but very sensual kiss.

When the kiss ended, Sam said, "You're welcome." Then added, "That was so nice. Can we do it again? You know, kiss?"

Steve didn't answer but just leaned toward her, again lifting her chin with the crook of a finger, brought their lips together. This time he parted his lips a little. Sam followed and their second kiss turned up the heat a notch.

Caressing her head and face with his hands while they kissed, Sam just melted into him, enjoying his lips. Enjoying the nude closeness. Just enjoying the moment.

When their lips parted, Sam's face was glowing. There was even a tinge of red spreading from her shoulders down into a "V" between her breasts showing she was becoming aroused.

Sam, looked up into Steve's eyes with a sparkle in them and a smile on her face, then softly asking him, pleading with her eyes, pleading with her whole face, "Can we do it again?"

"Kiss?" asked Steve.

"No." replied Sam. "I mean get back down on the floor and play around." Then she paused, her mouth partially open, thinking about how to tell Steve what she really wanted to do.

Steve was fairly quick to reply, "Sure," then heard Sam continue, "I want to try really giving you a blow job. You know. A real one. Yeah, I had you in my mouth for a little time, but I want to really do it, all the way. Is that OK?

"Really is it OK?"

Steve silently shook his head, 'Yes'. Sam smiled that broad cheeky, ever so fabulous smile at him, saying, "I brought up a clean towel from my place just in case. Is that OK?"

Steve hadn't seen Sam bring in a towel and realized when she went into the stairwell, she had left it just out of sight in case his answer was, "No."

Sam spread out the towel and motioned to the pair still sitting at the table, "Come on guys. Time's a wasting. We don't have all day."

Judy piped in, revealing another little thing that Steve didn't know about, when she said, "Sure we do. We have the rest of today, all of Saturday and into Sunday."

"Ooops," Judy thought as she spilled the beans.

Steve looked over at Judy, just raised an eyebrow at the apparent long term plans the two had for him, smiled and said, "Sounds like a plan."

With that, all three got down on the large beach towel Sam had brought. Steve was positioned on his back and ordered to keep his hands to himself.

Sam reached over to Steve's hardware and looked like a little kid being let loose in a penny candy store. Steve was sure she even licked her lips sitting there before getting to it.

Then Sam reached over, circled her hand around Steve's not so hard penis and started playing with him. Soon, she had Steve at attention and she could see his pre-come starting to appear through the little slit at the tip of his penis.

Holding onto his penis and while Sam continued riding her hand and fingers up and down his shaft, she leaned over, gave a flick of her tongue over that slit, wanting a taste. Sam rolled her tongue in her mouth and was back with a kiss to the tip of Steve's penis.

As she started to let her lips part and slide down, Judy reminded her, "Remember, no teeth."

With her mouth otherwise engaged all Sam could do is signify she understood was utter an, "Ummm Hummm."

Well, that was the 'wrong' thing to do. Or perhaps the 'right' thing after all, because Sam felt Steve pulse inside of her mouth. Sliding up a little and giving another hum when she moved down, Sam felt the pulse again and then, as long as she could, as she slid, up and down Steve's length as she hummed. The vibrations were extremely pleasing to Steve and soon he was basking in the pleasure from Sam's mouth.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.