Judy and Her Itsy Bitsy Bikini, Episode 3 - Cover

Judy and Her Itsy Bitsy Bikini, Episode 3

Copyright© 2009 by AJ Martin

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - After Judy and Steve eat each other for dessert, she tells her raped and abused life story. Quickly a third nymphet, Naked Virgin Sam, joins in the fun and it's dessert all over again. This Episode stands alone can be enjoyed before or after the previous two episodes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Father   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism  

Looking straight into his eyes Judy said to Steve, "Anyway," paused and then continued, "Yeah. I know that I am still very tight down there and that's only because my dad has a needle dick." Laughing a little she added, "It's not larger than the 12 year old boys peckers I've grabbed at and played with."

Seeing the eyebrow go up again, Judy kept on talking without so much as a pause.

"Don't look at me that way. No, I haven't fucked them. I've goosed lots them though as part of playing 'Ball and Cunt Tag' in the pool and plenty of playing 'Doctor' with my friends. Oh, of course," Judy continued, "there is a group of us who love to play, 'Strip Poker' or 'Truth Or Dare.' A lot of poking goes on with that last one.

"Anyway, after my dad, you were really my first. He raped me. You made love with me with your hands and then in the bathtub, I raped you," she said as they both laughed.

Steve gave her a peck on her cheek, bowed his head and offered, "I'm glad I was your first."

"Thanks, " Judy replied. "Glad to make you of service."

Then returning to be more serious, she continued, "Please be gentle with Sam and go real slow. I know how tight she is and I was actually the one who took her cherry as we played 'hair brush handles' with each other a couple of months ago.

"I thought I had almost killed her when she cried out and bled. My dad had broken my cherry, finger fucking me, way long ago."

Then Judy thoughtfully said, "I think I was maybe five or six at the time.

"Anyway, I don't remember much about it, just the pain 'Down There' as he jabbed a finger into me.

"I remember crying a little with him hugging me to get me to stop crying, promising me the 'Toy Of The Day' I wanted. There was red on his middle finger at the time but I didn't know what it was.

"Now I know why, but back then, because he bathed me most of the time and always had his hands down there, sliding his fingers along my slit and trying to shove one of those suckers up inside me, I just felt it was natural because he did it all the time.

"Not the 'red' part but everything else.

"I hate to admit it, but I've diddled my self more than just a little. Having found my 'hole' when I was quite young, I did want something larger than my tiny finger in me.

"I guess it's a 'girl' thing. I don't know exactly. I just knew that I liked the attention down there and sliding a finger in me just seemed to be the next step.

"Yeah, when he just rubbed my crotch, it felt good and I liked it. When he rubbed my vagina, that felt good and I liked that too. He would flick my clit too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.