Judy and Her Itsy Bitsy Bikini, Episode 3 - Cover

Judy and Her Itsy Bitsy Bikini, Episode 3

Copyright© 2009 by AJ Martin

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - After Judy and Steve eat each other for dessert, she tells her raped and abused life story. Quickly a third nymphet, Naked Virgin Sam, joins in the fun and it's dessert all over again. This Episode stands alone can be enjoyed before or after the previous two episodes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Father   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism  

Lying there nestled between two nymphets, eyes shut, head thrown back, mouth wide open, Steve uttered a slight groan from the the pleasure of the soft grasp on his penis. He let out another when Judy's hand cupped his balls and gave them a gentle but firm squeeze.

Not realizing he was vocalizing his thoughts, both girls heard him softly say, "What have I gotten myself into?" The girls giggled at Steve's surreptitious statement.

Keeping their nice but firm control on his balls and engorged penis, they each leaned over and took a lick on one his nipples. As aroused as Steve was, his were super-sensitive. Swirling their tongues around the hardened nubs there made his whole body stiffen.

The girls felt him flinch from their attention and as he tried to lift his hands to "protect" himself from their onslaught, they each grabbed one of his wrists. Wanting to capture his method of resistance, they shoved his arm down, snuggled in close next to him, leaving his hands no chance of escape.

Of course he didn't struggle much, everything felt so good. Quickly his hands wound palm up, right below their respective crotches. As Steve struggled a little in a feigned attempt to free himself, both girls spread their legs apart for balance.

Their hands free again, the girls returned their fingers' attention to Steve's erection and balls. Knowing what was next, Steve tensed. His chest rose up as his back arched from the anticipation. Both girls, feeling his knees buckle a little as all of Steve's muscles contracted, wanted him pinned. So each put one of their legs over his and snaked their legs over and between his, trapping him more.

Steve's body jumped a little when they both returned, first with a tongue circling his nipple and then a gentle suckle. They stopped briefly, giggled to each other and then with a vengeance, dove in for the kill.

Sucking hard on his nipples and flicking the tiny bud there, they sent a bolt of electricity through his chest and down into his groin. The chain reaction caused his wrists to flex and his fingers curl right into both of the soft female flowers above.

His reflex caught the girls with a surprise and each gasped a little and as a result, released his nipples. Steve found he had a way to fight back.

Every time one or both of the girls leaned in for the kill, the appropriate hand would flex, caressing, pressing, massaging, stroking their vulva. Not to be outdone, the girls retaliated with stroking his penis or scrunching his ball sack. That only elicited another assault on their vulva.

It became a game with the girls trying to get ahead and Steve trying to retaliate. The pace increased. The longer Steve's compressions by his hands against the girls' sex continued, the more his fingers came away increasingly moist.

The girls hesitated a moment and each blew a warm breath over his nipples. Then they descended again, sucking his nipples into their mouths. Steve's middle fingers, wet from their collective nectar, easily slipped into each of their vagina's.

Judy and Sam froze with the contact. Steve pushed his hand up and his fingers slipped even more deeply inside each of them. He clamped his fingers firmly around their pubic bone. To complete his counter attack, he rubbed the heel of his hand back and forth, stimulating each of their clits.

Now it was Steve's turn to play as their concentration was lost. Well, almost lost, because as their backs arched from the increasing tension in their bodies, lifting their heads off his breast, so did their grip on his family jewels increase.

Try as he could to get the girls to decrease their grip on his balls and penis, the stronger they grasped him. The harder he flexed his fingers inside their vaginas and rubbed the heels of his hands to stimulate their clits, the harder their fingers tightened around his sex.

Not that he was in pain that was beyond pleasant pain. It was sexual war and he intended to win. It's a guy thing. He intended to come out on top, or wanted to be on top, later. Actually his plan worked to some degree but not how he ever thought it would.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.