Perceptions and Deceptions - Cover

Perceptions and Deceptions

Copyright© 2009 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 63

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 63 - The Harbingers are forced to realize they are changing, but is it all part of a master plan to fight the evil in Haven, or are they just succumbing to their own carnal urges? Meanwhile, a mysterious man returns to Haven to perform a strange ceremony on the night of Halloween as part of a shocking town legacy. Things will take an even darker turn in the form of a girl named Gina, putting him on a collision course with the Harbingers.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Halloween  

Brad Weston looked himself over in the mirror, grinning as he turned his body to the side. He spotted some wrinkles in the dark blue uniform near his waist and tucked the shirt further into his pants until they were more or less smooth. He polished the badge with the side of his fist until it gleamed faintly and the black letters forming the word "POLICE" jumped out at him in the mirror.

"I still say you would have looked good in fatigues, Brad."

Brad dared to let a small sigh escape from his nose before he executed a crisp turn to face his father. "I had my eye on this costume for awhile, sir."

From the door, a broad-shouldered man with a chipped granite face stood with his massive arms crossed over his chest. His steel-blue eyes gazed at his son from under short-cropped hair. His eyes roamed over Brad's costume. "No gun?"

"They wouldn't let it in the school, sir."

Ronald Weston frowned. "Not even a fake one?"

"No, sir."

"Ridiculous. I swear, every time I turn around, the damn school system in this country gets softer. We'll be churning out a bunch of purse-carrying fags instead of men."

Brad said nothing. He had heard this rant so many times he could follow along in his head. It was better to wait it out.

"And you're sure you don't want to change your mind?" said Ronald. "I have an old uniform that would fit you if your mother takes it in a bit."

"I don't have time, sir. My date will be here soon."

Ronald scowled. Brad again did not react. His father was still upset that Brad was not interested in a career in the military. He wanted to go to college upstate to take up something in engineering and try out for football.

Ronald drew himself up straight and unfolded his arms. Brad held himself erect, as if at attention. "How late will you be staying out?"

"For some time, sir. I want to take her somewhere after the party is over."

"Where?"

"Just around the town, maybe hit a movie, get something to eat. That sort of thing, sir."

Ronald his fingers against the door frame. "Don't act stupid tonight, boy. I don't want to hear you've been trying to buy booze or getting that date of yours knocked up."

Brad's cheeks glowed. "No, sir."

Ronald nodded, though his eyes were dubious. "You're to be back here no later than twenty-three-hundred. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, sir."

"How are you getting over there? You didn't ask me or your mother for a ride."

"Gina's, um, father will be picking me up in a short while, sir." Brad had no idea what the relationship between Victor and Gina was. He hoped his father would just accept it and not insist on meeting the man.

Ronald sighed and waved a hand. "Fine. Go."

Brad nodded once and edged past his father.


"Shh, babe, it's okay," Ned whispered. He held Cassie as she cried into his chest. "Yer safe now."

Cassie sniffled and lifted her gaze to his. Two worried eyes looked back. "It's not me, Ned, I'm okay," she said in a shaky voice. "It's Stephanie."

"Stephanie?" Melinda piped. "What's she got to do with this?"

Cassie wiped her eyes as she drew back from Ned. "I met her just now. Everything around her little cage has vanished. Even the cage itself is starting to disappear. I think she's been kept away from her own mind for too long and now ... n-now it's dying."

"What?!" Melinda cried.

"Cassie, are you sure?" Jason declared.

"Yes, I'm sure, Jason!" Cassie snapped. "Please, don't push me to give you facts and figures, just accept what I said!"

"I didn't mean... " Jason trailed off and glanced at Diane for a second. "Yes, of course I believe you. Is there anything we can do about it?"

Cassie shook her head before Jason finished speaking. "No, she's too far gone. I don't think even Victor understood what would happen."

"I could have told him that," Debby said in a solemn voice. "It's not something I've experienced personally, thank the Goddess, but I know that if you keep a person's spirit separated from the body for too long, the body eventually withers. I know this isn't manifesting in exactly the same way, since her physical body is intact, but the principle is the same."

"All right," Jason declared. "We can't worry about the past. Unfortunately, that includes Stephanie. If she's that far gone, we can't waste time or energy on her."

Cassie forced herself to take a deep breath when her eyes threatened to tear up again. She knew he was right, but it was difficult to accept when presented in such cold, practical terms.

"Shit," Melinda said in a small voice. "If Victor's goons had kept me longer--"

"Melinda, don't panic, please," Jason said. "They didn't, and they're not going to."

"I'm all right, Ned," Cassie said in a softer voice when Ned squeezed her arm. "I just needed to let that out. Jason's right, we can't do anything for her. We have to focus on Gina. At least now I know I can access my power when I'm awake."

"Yeah, ya jus' hafta go inta that trance ta do it."

"Was I really that deep under?"

"Limp as a wet rag, babe. We better not let ya do that when yer by yerself."

Jason looked past them to Debby. "I think we can continue on to the school."

Debby nodded and turned towards the steering wheel.

"I'm sorry about Stephanie," Ned said as Debby pulled away from the curb.

"I just wish I had realized what she was trying to tell me all those past years," said Cassie. "Maybe if I hadn't been such a coward about--"

"Hey, don't do that t'yerself. You'll only drive yerself nuts. Besides, ya didn't have the power ta help her back then."

Cassie nodded and settled back in her seat, but all the explanations in the world would not help her feel any better about abandoning Stephanie.


After only a half hour, Richie was impatient and fed up.

Ever since Ms. Bendon took Heather behind the stage, Richie kept glancing that way, wondering exactly what was happening. He considered running over there to see for himself. He could sense a few things over the link, but discerning individual emotions always escaped him. He sensed only that the Principal was messing with her mind in a big way.

Fuck this, Richie thought. Why can't Heather just push the bitch back? It can't take that much energy.

Richie yanked the next tablecloth from the pile and hurtled one edge towards the end of the table. He dumped the rest at the other end, gave the closest side to him a single perfunctory tug, and stomped over to the next table.

"Mr. Gardner."

Richie spun around. Terri stepped up to him, his gaze sliding over her legs as she approached.

"Eyes up."

Richie flicked his gaze up and stared at her bosom.

"Higher, Mr. Gardner."

Richie lifted his eyes to her face. "Thought you were the one all hot and bothered about me worshippin' you or something."

Terri folded her arms. "Laura has seen fit to prohibit that," she said in an irritated voice. "For now. Since I am forced to treat you as any other student, you will treat me as a teacher. Is that clear?"

"Yeah, whatever."

"Yes, what?"

Richie clenched his teeth. "Yeah, whatever, Ms. Hollis."

She pointed at the table that Richie had just left. "Kindly tell me what you call that?"

"It's a table, Ms. Hollis."

"Try again. And this time remember that Laura does not control what I do outside of this school."

Richie narrowed his eyes. "Is that a threat? No wait, lemme guess: it's a promise!"

"Take it as you will. If I am forced to deal with you, you will at least do your assigned task correctly. I do not have time to--"

Richie's gaze wandered from Terri. "Heather!"

Terri turned her head. Heather walked at a brisk pace through the auditorium, heading towards the main entrance.

Richie frowned. His ability to see the Dark Auras was enhanced as well, and Heather's trailed behind her like a cloak. Richie turned away from Terri. "Heather, wait up!"

Terri grabbed Richie's arm, but he yanked it out of her grip and set a murderous gaze upon her when he spun around to face her.

"She's of no concern of yours," said Terri.

"Like hell she's not," Richie retorted. "Ms. Hollis."

"All right, Mr. Smartass. That just landed you a week's worth of detention."

Richie snorted in amusement.

"With me."

Richie gave her an icy stare.

"And I assure you, by that time Laura's edict against interfering with the students will be lifted, and I will do what I want with you." She smiled. "And you can be sure you'll love it as if it was your idea all along."

Richie's hands clenched into fists. Power throbbed and swelled over the link and sang to him like a siren's song. He could tap as much of the Harbinger's pooled power as he wished and -- so he believed -- snap Terri's will like a twig.

Don't do it, you shithead. Think about the others for a change instead of just yourself.

Richie slowly unclenched his hands. "Fine, Ms. Hollis, whatever," he said in a lower voice.

Terri thrust a foot forward, as if daring him to stare at her body again just for the excuse to land him in more trouble. She pointed to the table again. "Go back and do it right. Another week for every table that you don't do correctly."

"Yes, Ms. Hollis," Richie hissed through his teeth as he turned away. After hearing her shoes click off into the distance, he added under his breath, "You push-up braed bitch."


Heather smiled at the first arrivals to the party, a boy and a girl both dressed as vampires. She guessed they were freshmen, as she did not know them and they looked young enough.

"Good evening," she said in a soft and breathy voice. "I'm your dancing harem girl. Welcome to the party."

The girl giggled. The boy eyed Heather. "Huh."

"Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you to help you enjoy the party."

The boy flicked his lascivious gaze over her body and snickered. "Yeah, I'll, uh, keep that in mind."

The girl pouted and tugged his arm. "Um, hello? Remember me?"

The boy blinked. "Huh?"

The girl rolled her eyes and pulled on his arm. "Come on."

Heather watched them rush past and let out a small sigh of relief.

Two more couples arrived. She delivered the same lines, and again watched them pass without another word. Heather allowed herself to relax a little.

A few people arrived in a loose group. Her greeting was met by several giggles, lascivious looks, and one whispered lewd remark that she overheard. Her pussy burned with longing even as she flushed with embarrassment.

Then a boy arrived alone, a freshman whose normally high level of geekness was exacerbated by the Einstein costume he wore. "Good evening, I'm your dancing harem girl. Welcome to the party."

The boy stared at her as if he had never seen a girl in his life.

"Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you to help you enjoy the party."

The boy slowly smirked. "Heh, I guess you could dance for me or something."

A husky sigh passed Heather's lips as silent music filled her head. She raised her arms and balanced her body on the balls of her feet. With ease and grace she spun around once, her costume billowing around her. She slid a leg forward, drew herself up and spun on her foot, leaning back and gyrating her hips as she pirouetted around the stunned boy.

Heather's skin flushed and her pussy ached, pleasure rising with each graceful movement. When she took a step, an invisible tongue played at her clit. When she spun, an unseen cock slid into her. When she leaned over or back, her nipples were sucked by phantom skilled mouths.

She came to the end of her dance at the same position where she had started, trembling just short of orgasm. Her pussy strained for another few seconds before it retreated from the edge. Behind her, she heard applause and one wolf-whistle.

Heather smiled at the boy. "I hope that was to your satisfaction," she said in a shaky voice, her cheeks glowing.

The boy gaped and slowly nodded, sporting a rather obvious bulge in his pants. New arrivals nudged him out of the doorway, though some of them had caught the tail end of her act and also stared. Heather greeted them, but none requested a repeat performance. She was both relieved and disappointed.

When the doorway was clear, Heather let out a tremulous sigh. She looked up and froze when Seeger stared back at her from the hallway. He cast a sympathetic look at her before he turned away and headed back down the hall.

There's nothing you can do for me, Mr. Seeger, Heather thought. There's nothing anyone can do right now.


Victor smiled at Brad as he climbed into the back of the car. "Brad, I daresay you fill out that costume rather well. You just about look the part."

Brad grinned as he pulled the door closed. "Thanks, Doctor ... um, Victor." He looked in the seat next to him, and his grin widened. This time Gina was not wearing her coat over her costume. She appeared in her full, fishnet-and-leather, high-heeled glory. "Boy, you really look nice in that, Gina."

"Thank you, Master," said Gina.

Brad glanced at Victor for a moment, but realized he should have no qualms whatsoever with Victor overhearing them. He was a cool guy who knew the score. "Heh, I guess I did pick the right costume. Maybe I can be the cop that just busted you for prostitution."

"She'll do whatever you want of her," said Victor. "Remember that."

Brad grinned. "Oh, yeah, I'm countin' on that a little later."

"That's the attitude, Brad. Very good."

Brad beamed at the praise but wasn't sure why. It just seemed so natural to him to have this much rapport with Victor, like he was just another one of the guys. "Hey, Victor, you think you can give us a lift later?"

"To the old church?"

Brad smiled. "So she told you? Cool!"

"Sure thing, Brad, no problem," said Victor. "In fact, I will be at the school this evening keeping the party on track. Just come find me later when you're ready to leave."

Brad lay his hand on Gina's thigh. She squirmed and uttered a tiny moan. "You lookin' forward to this, Gina?"

Gina smiled at him with sultry, half-lidded eyes. "My pussy is wet just thinking about it, Master."

Brad's lips stretched into a huge smile. He felt like a little kid on Christmas morning. Gina was going to be the best lay ever.


Heather's pussy felt drenched, and her legs quivered. Yet she delivered the same line with the same pleasant smile and soft, sultry voice. "Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you to help you enjoy the party."

Two boys stood before her, both sophomores, one short and broad and the other tall and lanky. The short one mumbled something to himself and started inside. "Hey, hold up!" the tall one said. He looked at Heather and grinned. "I think I know you. Heather Sovert, right?"

Heather nodded without uttering another word.

"Yeah, I heard about you." His eyes flicked over her body. "Heard you like a good time."

Heather wanted to roll her eyes. God, how fucking lame can you get, she thought. But it was another trigger, and she gave him a smile that oozed sexual promise.

"Heh, yeah, maybe you can do something for me," the boy said.

"Your dancing harem girl only wants to please," Heather said. Promise had turned to certainty, each response in accordance with Laura's script and ratcheting up her lust.

Now the other boy took interest, watching with a tiny, unnerving smirk. The tall one rocked back on his heels, looking thoughtful. "Dancing harem girl, huh? Well let's see y -- unhf!"

The boy sprawled backwards from the blow to his midsection, thumping against the side of the auditorium entrance.

"Let's not, and you'll keep all your fucking teeth, asswipe," Richie growled.

The tall boy blinked, then charged and pounded his fists into Richie's chest, knocking him back. "Yeah, who the fuck put you in charge, huh?"

Richie recovered and barreled towards his assailant, teeth bared.

"AHEM."

Richie skidded to a stop just a hand's width from the boy, who looked up and held his breath as his companion scurried away.

"Problem, Mr. Gardner?" said Seeger. A small queue of new arrivals had formed behind him. Seeger turned his head towards the tall boy. "Mr. Reynor?"

"Not unless this guy's got one," Richie said.

"Uh, n-no, no problem at all!" the tall boy said.

Richie grinned at the boy's quavering voice. "Wimp."

The boy glared at him but said nothing.

"Then go about your business, the both of you," said Seeger.

The tall boy nodded and fled. Heather gave Seeger a grateful look, then felt even more relief when she saw who was behind him.

Seeger gave Richie one last stern look before stepping aside. Jason and the other Harbingers, minus Debby, appeared.

"About fucking time you guys got here," Richie muttered.

"We, uh, got delayed," Jason said. "I'll tell you about it later. Did Gina and Victor show up yet?"

"Good evening," Heather said, unable to alter the script even for her friends. "I'm your dancing harem girl. Welcome to the party."

Melinda raised an eyebrow. "What the hell?"

"Just shut up and let her finish, okay?" Richie snapped. "And don't anyone even fucking think of answering what she says next."

"Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you to help you enjoy the party," said Heather. She let out a sigh. "Fuck, I hate this party."

The Harbingers stepped across the threshold and gathered just off to the side of the door. Jason's eyes roamed over the edges of Heather's body. "Ms. Bendon programmed you to say all that, didn't she?"

Heather stared in amazement. "You can tell that just from looking at my Aura?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.