Perceptions and Deceptions - Cover

Perceptions and Deceptions

Copyright© 2009 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 50

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 50 - The Harbingers are forced to realize they are changing, but is it all part of a master plan to fight the evil in Haven, or are they just succumbing to their own carnal urges? Meanwhile, a mysterious man returns to Haven to perform a strange ceremony on the night of Halloween as part of a shocking town legacy. Things will take an even darker turn in the form of a girl named Gina, putting him on a collision course with the Harbingers.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Halloween  

Charles shadowed the cult members as they led their new slave away to her room. He passed the chamber that held Lydia in a single long stride, forcing his eyes to remain forward. There were enough cultists -- too many, in his view -- accompanying Melinda that he only occasionally caught a glimpse of her back or a naked ass cheek. With rigid resolve, he curbed whatever urges it could engender.

He had given her a servant's quarters at the end of the hall, a small room far from any of the manor entrances, and with a window that faced only the thick woods of the greenbelt. His thoughts turned to Lydia regardless of his wishes. He was reminded of the day they brought her here after imprisoning her in her own mind. He had never felt any shame over it, only regret that it had come to pass.

The cultists led Melinda into the room. Charles remained at the threshold. The one in the lead dropped her hood, revealing herself as Kelly. Next to her, another hood dropped, and Lynn's eyes flicked down to Melinda, her lips curling into a tiny smile. Charles suppressed the urge to admonish her.

Kelly gestured to the other cultists without uttering a word. Two men stepped forward and urged Melinda to the floor on all fours. She complied in eager, quiet obedience. Their hands explored her body, sliding down her back, over her ass cheeks, and cupping her breasts.

Melinda uttered soft and breathy moans.

Unease crept over Charles. One of the men knelt behind Melinda and with little ceremony grasped her hips and speared her pussy with his hard cock. The other knelt in front and presented his cock to Melinda's face. The head had only brushed Melinda's lips when she opened her mouth and took him inside with a low but wanton moan.

Lynn knelt beside Melinda and played with her breasts, squeezing them and rubbing the nipples until Melinda shivered and panted. She grasped Melinda's waist and rocked her back and forth between the two men. Her grin widened, wicked and sly. Kelly nodded once in satisfied righteousness.

Charles clenched his teeth and folded his arms.

Kelly turned to the two remaining cultists, both men. "When these two are done, you can take your turns with her next. After that, these two should be ready to go again. Keep filling her with cum. Later we'll see how much pussy she can lick."

"Kelly!" Charles snapped. "I want to see you, please. Right now."

Kelly nodded once and turned to her compatriot. "Lynn, take over for me, please." She approached the door, folding her hands before her.

"Yes, Prophet Charles?"

Charles gestured and stepped aside. Kelly entered the hall, and Charles closed the door. "I want to know exactly what you're intending with Melinda."

Kelly tilted her head. "Intending? I don't understand."

"How far are you taking this?"

"The Glorious One gave sanction to use her as our slave. I am simply taking advantage of that."

"And this wouldn't have anything to do with Sarah and her broken nose?"

Kelly cast a level look at Charles. "I cannot exact retribution on her assailant."

"No, but you can take it out on Melinda."

Kelly allowed herself a small smile. "Would that not send a powerful message to the perpetrator of that horrible act of violence upon one of our brethren? To use her like a sex toy when the demons can do nothing but watch?"

"Watch? What do you mean? Is she still linked to her friends?"

"They have not relinquished her, though they are powerless to interfere at the moment."

In Charles' view, the situation was getting worse. The cult would see nothing they could not view through the lens of their quasi-religion.

He was sure Victor had never referred to Melinda's friends as "demons" or described her link to them in terms of a "possession." He wondered now if indulging himself with Lydia had blinded him to the danger.

"You are most welcome to have her for yourself at any time, Prophet," said Kelly.

Charles' nether regions stirred as he envisioned Melinda riding his cock. "No."

"Very well. May I return to playing with our new slave?"

Charles wanted to find some excuse to refuse her when a maid trotted up to him from the opposite end of the hall, her face as urgent as her steps. "Prophet Charles, I must speak with you immediately."

Charles sighed. "Kelly, you have leave to return to ... to what you were doing."

Kelly bowed her head. Charles waited until she had reentered the room and closed the door behind her, averting his eyes to avoid glimpsing Melinda. "Yes, now what is it?"

"Prophet, you wanted to be informed if something happened with Lydia."

Charles felt a chill. "What happened?"

"She suddenly became quite anxious and agitated, and we cannot calm her. What are we to do?"

Victor's orders were very clear in this matter, but Charles had chosen not to inform his servant staff. He wanted to reserve the final decision for himself. "I will come take a look, and then I will decide."


After dropping off Heather, Jason realized he would be dragging the Book around for a little longer. He did not want to return home until he was sure he would not have to go out again. He had intended to see Mrs. Radson on Sunday, but he had to take his mind off Melinda. It sounded cold to him, but if he let himself dwell on what was happening to Melinda, he would only drive himself mad.

Heather scrounged up a plastic shopping bag so it would be easier to carry, as he dared not leave it unattended with his bike. At the Radson house, Debby appeared at the door flustered but not surprised at Jason's presence.

"Come in, Jason," she said, her voice subdued.

Jason stepped inside. "I'm sorry to bother you, Mrs. Radson, but--"

Debby closed the door behind him. She offered him a small smile, though it appeared forced. "I was expecting you. My readings this morning suggested that you would stop by. And I know why you're here."

"We should find someplace private to talk."

Debby gestured and led them to the sofa. "Right here is fine. Susan is out with her friends for once, and Bill is downstairs in his workshop."

Jason accepted the invitation, setting the bag with the Book between his legs and masking his unease as best he could. Debby fell into her seat, her face betraying uncertainty before she spoke again. "You want to know what I decided about your request to use this house for your friends', um, activities."

"Yes, that's part of it."

Jason did not want to look impatient, but he fidgeted with the handles of the bag when Debby did not respond for a few seconds. "This has been a very hard decision," Debby finally said. "I don't want to sound like I am blaming you, but you've put me in a very awkward position."

"I know, Mrs. Radson, I'm sorry." Jason sighed. "If the answer is 'no, ' please just tell me right now and I'll leave it at that. Don't draw this out more than it needs to be."

"That's just it. I cannot conceivably refuse your request." Debby paused and shifted against the sofa cushions. "I would be a hypocrite if I did. I want to help combat the terrible Darkness that has beset this town, and denying your request would not be at all helpful in that regard."

Jason just nodded and forced himself to remain silent.

"I've talked to Bill about this," Debby said, her tone measured. "His initial response was that there was no way in hell he was going to allow something like that under this roof."

Jason said nothing despite the tremendous effort required.

Debby laced her fingers in her lap. "I then told him that if he tried to stop me from doing anything that could combat the Darkness that I reminded him once had control of our daughter, I would leave him."

Jason gasped. "Mrs. Radson, you can't--!"

"Jason, please, calm down."

Jason stood up. "I'm sorry, Mrs. Radson. I withdraw the request. I won't come between you and your husband. I better go."

Debby bolted from the sofa faster than a woman of her frame should be able to do. She grabbed Jason's arm and hauled him back. He fell hard into his seat, and the Book thumped to the floor. Debby flinched, her eyes flicking to the bag for a moment. "Jason, let me finish."

Jason tried to stand again, but Debby lay a hand against his shoulder.

He relented and settled back into his seat.

"I am not leaving Bill, and Bill will not stand in the way of whatever decision I make," Debby declared. "I made him realize that these are extraordinary circumstances. I also reminded him of what happened to Anne."

Jason had not wanted to be reminded of that himself. Anne Went was Susan Radson's "partner in crime" for the humiliation they had attempted against Melissa, and for which Melissa had extracted her terrible revenge on both of them. When Melissa was defeated and her control lifted, Susan began her long and slow recovery, but Anne soon suffered a nervous breakdown and was withdrawn from school.

Debby's eyes became haunted. "Bill didn't care for me bringing that up, but it's painfully clear to him that Susan would not survive another brush with the Darkness. Then she would be lost to us as Anne."

"Anne still hasn't recovered, Mrs. Radson?" Jason said.

Debby hesitated. "You don't know?"

"Know what?"

Debby's eyes darted to the side for a moment, returning to Jason's face only with effort, her mouth working without a sound issuing forth. A quavering sigh finally passed her lips. "Anne is ... Anne is dead, Jason. She committed suicide a few days ago."

Jason clenched his teeth to stop himself from shouting that Debby was lying to him. "Why didn't I hear anything about it?" Jason said in a stiff voice.

"Her parents moved out of Haven two weeks ago. It's nothing more than local news where they live now. I'm sorry, I thought you might have heard about it through other channels."

Jason shook his head and squeezed his eyes shut for a moment.

"The point is, I will not let that happen to Susan. That is why I cannot tell you 'no.'"

"Then are you telling me 'yes, ' Mrs. Radson?" Jason said, his voice rising. "Please stop stringing me along and answer me."

Debby shivered. "Jason, something is not right. Ever since you arrived, I've felt an odd presence. It can't be coming from you, I never sensed anything like that from your psychic aura. Are you sure you have not been affected by--"

Jason jerked his arm up, the sides of the bag bulging and stretched around its contents. "It's probably this. This is the Book. I had to use it earlier and have not been home yet."

Debby's eyes widened.

Jason let it fall. "I'm sorry it disturbs you, but since someone is after it, I don't feel safe leaving it alone."

Debby was still staring at the bag. "I-It's all right," she said, her voice shaky. "I just ... I've just never been this close to it before."

Jason had a thousand questions he could have asked about the Book, knowing now that she could pick up some sort of "vibe" from it. He pushed them aside and kept himself focused. "About my request, Mrs.

Radson--"

"All right, Jason, yes, I am going to try to accommodate you," said Debby. "But I need to tell you my concern first."

Relief gushed in Jason's voice. "Of course, what is it?"

"The kind of sex that you and your friends would be doing is nothing like normal sex," Debby said. "Or maybe it's more accurate to say that it's more powerful than normal sex. The act of sex generates a sort of energy field. It can influence others nearby and make them in turn more interested in having sex. You'll read about that in Elizabeth's journal if you haven't already."

"Yes, I gleaned that much from it so far."

"The power your friends have amplifies that. It makes the field much stronger. I am afraid that it will draw me in, and possibly Susan as well."

Jason remained silent. He had no idea what he could say in response.

"I am not worried about Bill, as I assume this would take place in the afternoon right after school, so he would be at work. Susan tends to come right home after school, but I suppose I can try to interest her in some after-school activities, or encourage her to go out with her friends more. I am more concerned with myself."

Jason felt forced to reply in the silence that followed. "Mrs. Radson, you think this will somehow compel you want to, well, participate?"

"Yes, that is exactly what I am afraid of. It's true that I am far more comfortable with my sexuality than most women my age, and maybe I'm letting myself become too influenced by 'traditional' societal rules, but I'm having trouble seeing past the inappropriate nature of having sex with underage teenagers."

Jason wondered if he should tell Debby that Diane was their slave now.

He was sure she would not approve. She might even have the notion that Jason and the others needed to stop treating her that way.

For a moment, the thought set up a conflict in his mind that he could not resolve, like trying to believe that white is black or one plus one is three.

"Do you see what my problem is, Jason?" Debby prompted when Jason did not respond.

Jason blinked. "Sorry. Yes, I understand, Mrs. Radson. I don't know what to tell you other than to suggest you leave the house, too."

Debby shook her head. "As much as I trust you and your friends, I feel I should be here to supervise you."

"When we all had sex together on Wednesday, we forged a mental link," said Jason. "It lets us send energy to each other to help defend against mind control attempts. If you did participate, you might get linked with the rest of us. It could help protect you and your family better."

Debby's lips twitched into a weak smile. "Yes, I thought about that. I will admit, Jason, I am envious of you and your fellow Harbingers. All of you can tap into the supernatural far more than I ever could. If I do participate, I want to make sure that I do it for the right reason."

"Mrs. Radson, I understand that sentiment better than perhaps you can imagine."

Debby's smile widened. "You suggested you came for another reason as well?"

Jason had thought to tell her about Melinda, but he reconsidered. She would be of no help after the fact, and he saw no need to worry her. He looked down. "Mrs. Radson, how much do you know about the Book?"

Debby's smile faded, her own eyes drifting towards the Book as she leaned back in her seat. "You likely know far more than I do."

"Did you know about its dual-nature?"

Debby peered at the bag. "I don't understand."

"The other set of spells that you can see when you're linked to it."

"Linked? Jason, the old link to that Book should be weak at best. The pendant fragments I gave you should not have enough energy to accomplish much."

Jason reached under his shirt and pulled out the pentacle pendant. "I made a new link with this."

Debby recoiled. "You shouldn't have done that! If there is anything of the Darkness left in--"

"I'm fine, Mrs. Radson. The others would have said something if they saw any sort of Aura on me. No, the Darkness was confined to Melissa's old pendant, and as you had told me yourself, it's long gone. My point is, after I made the link, the Book showed me a whole new set of spells, ones that can manipulate the lines of energy."

Debby let out her breath in a strained sigh.

"This explains why the Rite of Power is so out of place in the original spell listing," Jason said. "Normally, it should not have appeared. In fact, it disappeared for awhile until I made the new link. The Darkness must have forced the Book to reveal it while a piece of it inhabited the old pendant."

Debby started nodding halfway through Jason's last statement. "Yes, this explains a few things I've wondered about, like statements from my mother that made little sense until now."

"Mrs. Radson, I doubt we can use any of them anyway, since most require questionable setups. Not as bad as the Rite, but still more than any of us want to do."

Debby frowned. "I really wish there was a way to destroy that Book. It should not be allowed to fall into anyone's hands ever again."

Jason's fingers tightened around the handles of the bag. "I think linking to the Book is for the best in that case. It makes it harder for someone to take the Book from me."

"Yes, that is why I gave you the pendant fragments. I did not want to suggest forging a new link until I was sure it was safe. You have to hand over the Book and the linking dewomer to completely transfer ownership to another. You can't be forced to do it, at least not directly."

A pained look crossed Jason's face, but he said nothing.

Debby stared. "Is something wrong?"

Jason paused, then shook his head. "Other than the fact that Victor is still after the Book."

"Goddess, yes, I know. Jason, this is serious! How did anyone ever find out about the Book? There should be no one left in this world that knows about it outside of you, your friends, and my immediate family!"

"The Darkness knows, Mrs. Radson, which means it can tell anyone it wants. I think I need to explain something to you..."

Jason told Debby more about Victor, what the Harbingers believed he was trying to do, and what he had done in the past. He explained the nature of Victor's power and how it was independent of the Darkness. He told her what Cassie had discovered about Stephanie and how she had gained a boost to her own abilities through what was left of Stephanie's original psyche.

He held back what had happened to Melinda, but whether born out of a desire not to alarm her further or a reluctance to admit failure he could not tell.

What Jason did reveal was alarming enough. Debby paled, stood, and took a few steps from the sofa. "Great Goddess."

"We're trying to stop him from doing it again," said Jason. "Cassie was able to connect to Gina's mind. She's going to try it again tonight."

"Elizabeth thought something else was going on in Haven," Debby said in a low voice. "She always felt uncomfortable during Halloween, a time of the year that is normally a celebration for a Witch or a Pagan. She was never able to pinpoint what it was. But that was so many years ago! It couldn't be the same person behind it."

"Do you know of any sort of magic that could let someone age more slowly?" Jason asked. "I know it sounds like something out of a fantasy novel, but that's the only thing I can think of."

"Unless his power goes beyond just the mind."

Jason considered. "You mean he's ageless because he believes himself to be ageless?"

"If his power can alter reality on a more fundamental level, Jason, then yes, that could be possible. He 'convinces' his body not to age.

This is all speculation on my part, but--"

"No, it makes sense." Some of Jason's guilt and frustration retreated.

"It's been hard fighting him, and this could explain why. We can meet him only on the mental stage, but he has other ways to anchor his control."

Debby turned around, drawing herself up straight. "If I had been on the fence about allowing your friends the use of this house, this would have pushed me over. And as much as it still disturbs me, I will consider becoming a willing participant."

Jason smiled, though it wavered. "Thank you, Mrs. Radson, I really appreciate your support."


Lydia breathed in ragged gasps and irregular pants as she crawled across the hard stones, her body shaking, her hips writhing. Her pussy was heavy with disembodied demonic cock that impaled her with no mercy, heedless of her movements.

Lydia paused, shook, and collapsed, panting in orgasmic fury into the unfeeling stones. She closed her eyes and waited for it to pass, but her hips jerked as the member buried in her cunt refused to relent, fucking her just as hard as before. Her pleasure rose once more in her aching folds as she struggled to her hands and knees.

She reached the wall at the place where she saw the demons come and go.

Her hands slapped against the unyielding stone, fingers curling and nails scraping as she tried to claw her way up. Her nails found purchase on an irregularity in the stone, and she rose on shaking legs, the unearthly phallus squeezed tighter into her cunt.

Suddenly the wall gave way, and she fell forward. Powerful arms caught her and pushed her back. She lifted her wide eyes and beheld the terrible demon that had caught her trying to escape.

She trembled even as her pussy convulsed in another orgasm. "N-no ... I wa ... nng ... I didn't..."

The words could not survive the chaos in her mind. She did not understand that strange compulsion that had come over her, or why she needed to escape the inescapable.

The incubus forced her to the floor. She writhed and whimpered as her pussy was pounded by the disembodied phallus. Her arms strained, fighting against the taloned hands that pinned her wrists to the floor like iron bands.

Her body shuddered, and her legs flailed. She kicked at the demon's chest, the need to flee overwhelming her once more. Her face twisted in confusion as her own thoughts tried to disavow her actions. Wicked Lydia! Sinful Lydia! Redemption will never be yours! The thoughts roiled and seared her psyche, radiating out into the ethereal void.

Another creature moved to her side. She stared wide-eyed at the succubus that descended upon her. She flinched as her arm was pricked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.