Perceptions and Deceptions - Cover

Perceptions and Deceptions

Copyright© 2009 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 45

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 45 - The Harbingers are forced to realize they are changing, but is it all part of a master plan to fight the evil in Haven, or are they just succumbing to their own carnal urges? Meanwhile, a mysterious man returns to Haven to perform a strange ceremony on the night of Halloween as part of a shocking town legacy. Things will take an even darker turn in the form of a girl named Gina, putting him on a collision course with the Harbingers.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Halloween  

Victor's car pulled up to the curb one street to the north of Jason's house. The engine idled, and the passenger side door opened. Gina's high heels clicked and scraped against the concrete sidewalk as she climbed out of the car. She held a long coat closed about her body, only her heels and a few inches of fishnet hinting at the sexual display beneath.

Gina glanced back towards Victor for a moment, then closed the door and turned towards Brad's house. Victor waited until she reached the front walk before he drove away.

Each footfall was crisp, her head held high. Her pussy grew hot with each sweep of her legs and swing of her hips. Her nipples tingled as her breasts bounced in their cups. By the time she stood before the front door, her breath was a light pant. She paused to calm herself. She could not rush her presenting to him. She let out her breath in a slow, husky sigh and rang the doorbell.

Brad appeared in seconds. He yanked open the door and grinned, which faded when his eyes skittering over Gina's body.

"Hi, Brad," Gina said in a low, breathy voice. "I hope I'm on time?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah, sure, no problem. Um ... hey, come in!" Brad stepped to one side, stumbling when he caught his heel on the threshold.

Gina walked past him and into a modest living room of deep browns and a dark gray carpet. Her heels clicked on the bare hardwood near the door, drawing Brad's attention to them. He spotted the fishnets, and his eyebrows rose.

Gina turned and found Brad staring at her feet. Her hands twitched, fingers curling around the edges of her coat. She looked first at the open front door and then Brad.

Brad finally lifted his eyes and looked confused until a cold breeze raised goosebumps on his arms. He closed the door and locked it before turning back to Gina. "Wow, you're really here. I mean, you showed up like you said."

"Of course," Gina said. "Why wouldn't I?"

"Well ... just ... just that girls don't go telling you they'll come over for sex, you know. And really mean it, that is."

"I meant it, Brad," Gina said. "Why wouldn't I?"

Brad thought Gina's voice sounded odd, almost hollow, when she said that phrase again. "I was kinda hoping you'd come over in something a little sexier than that coat, unless you--"

Gina opened her coat, her breath passing her lips as a low, husky sigh. The coat slipped from her shoulders and fell into a heap around the backs of her calves.

Brad's mouth fell open. "Holy shit."

"This is my costume for the party," Gina said.

Brad gaped. "For the party? At school?"

Gina nodded once.

"Holy fuck. Would they even let you in wearing that?"

"Don't you like it?"

Brad's cock was hard, and he tugged at the waist of his jeans to nudge it into a more comfortable position. He smirked. "Let's just say it's doin' things for me right now."

"It is for me, too."

"It is?"

Gina wondered if that was the right thing to say, but her lust was as great as her need to present properly. "Brad, I'm very horny right now. Very wet."

Brad rubbed the back of his neck. His cock was so hard it ached. He was hesitant and was not sure why. Heather was the last girl with whom he had sex in that house, and sometimes she had to be coaxed into it. Even then, until the end, she avoided intercourse. The memory still tugged at his emotions.

Or he simply thought that this was too good to be true.

He could not take his eyes from the costume. He almost didn't want her to take it off. The fishnets, he thought through the lusty haze. I'll have her leave them on. And the shoes. Always wanted to fuck a girl in high heels.

"Man, you look great, really great," Brad murmured.

"Slutty enough?" Gina asked. Her eyes blinked a few times as if surprised to hear herself say it.

"Oh yeah," Brad said, stepping towards her. "Yeah, real slutty, Gina."

His hands touched her waist, and he felt her quiver. She squirmed at the slide of his hands over her hips, her heels scraping the floor as her legs struggled to part.

"Wow, you really are horny," Brad said.

"Slutty," Gina moaned. "Sl ... h-horny ... yes..."

Brad was astounded. Was she really responding this much to his touch? He drew his hands up her sides and around her breasts. Gina leaned into his touch. His fingers encircled the swells of her bosom through the costume and squeezed, his thumbs finding the raised bumps of her nipples and flicking them.

Gina moaned and pressed herself into his hands. She struggled not to beg him to strip off her clothes. He had to initiate it. She could only present and offer. She moved her feet further apart in silent invitation.

Brad finally slipped a hand between her legs and rubbed her slit through the costume. Gina pumped her hips against his hand as if humping his cock.

"Whoa," Brad murmured.

Gina looked at him with pleading eyes. She had offered. He only had to accept it, so they could have sex, so he could take her for the first...

Again.

Take her again.

They had done it before. She did not understand why it was so hard to keep that simple fact in her head. It was not the first time the erroneous thought had come into her head that morning.

"All right," Brad said in a strained voice. "But when we do it, keep the shoes and the fishnets. The rest comes off. Then ... hey, what... ?"

Released from the prohibition, Gina reached behind her and unhooked the top. Her breasts spilled from the cups, nipples taut and hard. She dropped it to the side and grasped the bottom piece of her costume. It slid off her hips with a faint wet sound as it released the heat from her pussy, which wafted to Brad's nose from aching and steamy folds. It fell down her legs and pooled about her ankles. She stepped out of them, the shoes remaining on her feet as if glued in place.

"Wow," Brad murmured.

"I'm ready to have sex with you, Brad," Gina said in a sultry voice, her body trembling with still-mounting desire.

Brad nodded, not trusting his voice. He grabbed her hand and raced up the stairs as fast as her high heels would allow.


"A fairy?!" Melinda cried. "That's the only costume that's left that will fit me?"

The thin, balding man behind the counter finished rolling up the measuring tape in his bony, meticulous fingers before peering over his glasses with imperious eyes. "Well ... I do have a chipmunk costume that might fit if I tuck it in a bit."

Off to the side, Cassie covered her eyes with her hand and steeled herself.

"A chipmunk?! What is this, Dork's Warehouse?"

The costumer raised an eyebrow.

Cassie sighed. "Melinda, I did try to get you to pick something ahead of time--"

"What difference does that make?" Melinda piped. "Come on, Cassie, everyone else is getting measured only today."

"Miss Kendall provided me with their rough body shapes and their preference ... young lady," said the thin man. "I reserved several sizes that were close to their approximate measurements."

Melinda turned away, shaking her head. "I don't believe this. I finally get to go to a costume party and I have to go as a stupid fairy. Just kill me now, okay?"

The costumer's lips drew to a thin line. "You will excuse me," he said in a voice heavy with disdain as he turned towards the back, brushing aside the curtain across the doorway.

"Armando, wait!" Cassie called out, rushing to the counter.

He spoke without turning around, his last words muffled when the curtain fell into place behind him. "You may call upon me when the distraught young lady gets her priorities straight."

Melinda clenched her hands into fists and marched towards the counter. Cassie intercepted her. "Melinda, please, calm down."

Melinda let out a sigh, slapping her fists against her thighs. "Shit."

"I'm sorry if the costume won't be to your liking," Cassie said, her voice flat.

"It's not that, okay? I mean, it's not just that, you know what I mean?"

Cassie sighed and nodded.

"And now my mother wants me home fast so she can put me and Heather to work doing a bunch of chores. Why now? Why this weekend? She's going to do something to me, just like she did when you all went to confront Melissa."

Cassie wanted to tell her that she should be glad she missed it, but the truth was that having an extra person might have avoided some of the difficulties they had faced. "Richie said he would try to protect you."

Melinda snorted and rolled her eyes.

Cassie avoided a frown, but some irritation crept into her voice. "Now what?"

"Nothing."

"No, you meant something by that. What is it?"

Melinda gave Cassie a surprised look. "What difference does it make?"

"Because I'm getting tired of people still selling him short."

Melinda stared. "Huh?"

"You heard me, Melinda. Maybe the others have stopped, but you're still doing it."

"But ... Richie just ... he..." Melinda sputtered. She glanced past Cassie and said in a lower voice. "He made me do it that way with him. And he made me like it!"

"And I did it with Jason."

Melinda clenched her teeth. "Don't remind me."

"I'm sorry if that upset you."

"I'm not mad at you, Cassie," Melinda said. "Look, Heather already told me I complain too much, that I need to grow up. Maybe I don't want to right now. Maybe this stupid costume was a way I could put that off for awhile, you know?"

Cassie did understand, as surprised as she was to hear such insight from Melinda. "Well..."

"Well what?"

"Ned did suggest something else you could do, to match Jason's theme."

Melinda gave Cassie a funny look.

"Something involving, um, a somewhat scanty costume? And, um, a color, I can't remember which one now."

"Oh, yeah, right. If Jason thinks I'm going to go prancing around as an Orion slave girl, he's insane." At the same time, however, her voice threatened to break up into giggles by the end of her statement. Cassie caught it and started giggling as well. Soon the both of them were laughing.

"So I take it that's a no?" Cassie said, still giggling.

"Even if I had a costume like that, no way I'm spray-painting myself green," Melinda said, which set the two of them off again. Melinda finally sighed. "All right, fine, I'll go as a fairy."

"I really am sorry it's not what you want."

"Forget it. I have to get used to that. I'm not going to get anything I want for a long time."

Cassie just nodded in sympathy as Melinda headed towards the counter.

Like a mother that I don't have to be scared of all the time, Melinda added in her head.


Gina lay on Brad's bed, rapt as she watched Brad between knees that spread to either side in anticipation. Her eyes were fixed and glazed as Brad pulled off his clothing in an increasing frenzy, his hands fumbling as his libido accelerated past his motor skills.

A tiny quiver and a faint chill passed through her when he was down to his briefs, gone before she could examine it. Her eyes widened as Brad grasped the waistband, and time seemed to slow down as he was poised to reveal his cock to her.

Gina trembled as if this were her first time, as if he were here to take her virginity. That had already happened. She had been taken the first time by...

Her thoughts froze. When they thawed again, he was almost on top of her. She gasped as if caught unawares, pulling herself up on the bed and away from him before her thoughts caught up.

We've done it before, Gina thought as his body pressed against hers. This is not the first time.

Yet she would not stop trembling, and her breath quickened to an anxious pant. She pushed at his shoulders, relented, and let out a helpless sigh when his cock sank into her.

For a moment, the sheer bliss of the slide of his cock into her slick depths overcame all her uncertainty. Her hands pressed into his chest not to push him away, but to feel his weight atop her. She spread her legs in encouragement until he trapped her under him, his cock buried inside her wet pussy.

"Oh man, Gina, you're tight," Brad moaned.

He would know, Gina thought, but it was swallowed up in the pleasure that now rose as his hips rocked against her body.

Her hands fell limp to the bed as she became his. Her eyes slid closed, breathy moans escaping her parted lips, her head lolling to one side as his cock speared her with hard, body-slapping thrusts that made them bounce on the bed.

She sensed something different. Brad was fucking her, but not the Brad she remembered. But that was a foolish notion. There was only one Brad. She was focusing too much on the details instead of the big picture.

Gina's breath came as tiny explosions timed to Brad's ever more frantic thrusts. It was different. He had not fucked her like this before. His previous approach was more meticulous, like a lover consummating his feelings for his beloved. This Brad rode her like a whore.

Why did it matter?

Pleasure rose like a rocket. Her thighs tensed, her legs wrapping around his. Her fishnet stockings rubbed against his skin, and he shuddered in response, his body slamming even harder into her. Perspiration beaded on his forehead. This was like nothing she remembered.

Why did it matter?

Gina raised her hips to his despite knowing it violated the perception of a complete submissive. She pounded herself against him and let the pleasure fill her head and drown out her silly thoughts.

Why did it matter?

It didn't. She offered herself. He took her. Her sexual being was awakening. As climax approached, her body rose in exultation, her cunt tightening around his cock as she strained.

The pleasure seeped into every corner of her psyche as she clung at the precipice. She would cum, and she would understand. A final initiation. A breaking of a seal. A rite of passage into what she was meant to become.

A first time.

Gina let out a high-pitched whimper, then a cry like a strident gust of wind. Her orgasm seized her mind, making it impossible to think of anything other than the faint remnants what had strayed into her mind moments before. It toppled into the all-consuming sexual bliss that Victor had promised would happen if she had unlocked her true potential.

The stray thoughts finally faded into the haze of sexual euphoria. She did not notice them when her orgasmic high peaked and then descended. Her eyes finally opened to see Brad's thrusts slowing, his cock having spent itself inside her, though still stiff from his lingering excitement.

Gina blinked rapidly a few times as he drew back from her, his cock falling from her pussy, flagging and wet. Her pussy still throbbed even after he was gone from her sex.

"Oh man, Gina," Brad groaned, a weak smile curling his lips. "That was freaking awesome."

"Did I please you, Brad?" Gina asked, her hand alighting on his chest.

"Oh, fuck, yeah! Just sorry it's over already, you know?"

Gina traced her finger through his chest hair. "You said your parents would be gone for awhile?"

"Well, yeah, but--"

"I'll have sex with you again. That was just the first." She blinked. "I-I mean--"

"Yeah, that was a great first time, huh?"

Gina paused. Slowly, she nodded and smiled.


Victor's avatar was a powerful force when ensconced in a mind and buttressed against resistance to its will. It could sense and guide the emotions of its host. When tapping the power of its master, it could bend and shape the host's perception of reality to its liking. When on its own, however, it worked with what it had, using its host's own psyche to help it.

It worked because all minds wanted the familiar, the explainable, the comforting. The avatar played with these concepts like a fiddle, writing its own music to a rhythm that Gina's subconscious would follow as if chasing after the pied piper.

Yet an avatar could only do so much.

Victor had been firm in his orders: Gina must remain properly submissive; Gina must understand her duties; Gina must not falter in her perception that the road to a complete sexual awakening was the only path to happiness; Gina must remember that great pleasure awaited her obedience to Victor's directives.

The avatar had seen the niggling doubts skittering about Gina's mind and had chosen not to waste its precious energy in chasing them down. Victor was too engaged in his own troubled thoughts to either monitor Gina's mind or provide more energy for his avatar.

Finally, the avatar felt his master's touch. A glowing report was the response. Gina was accepting her new role. What little stray doubts remained would be overwhelmed. Their strength was feeble compared to the day before.

It sensed that Victor was pleased.


Cassie and Ned sat in the limo in an awkward silence as Harry drove them to the costumer. Cassie could not bring herself to look in his direction, and he could not stop taking furtive glances at her.

Cassie was afraid that anything she said would turn to the topic that she wanted very much to avoid as long as possible. Even without the words, she could sense his feelings. Some of it was the link, some of it was her. With the boost to her psychic abilities came a weak empathic sense, strongest with Ned, his emotional makeup more familiar to her.

Ned felt the need to break the silence. "So, um, you give any thought ta what I s'ggested 'bout yer costume?"

Cassie's head jerked towards him as soon as the first words were out of his mouth, as if she had longed to hear him speak after all. She glanced at Harry. "I hadn't had time to think about it, no."

"How 'bout now?" Ned asked. He noticed Cassie's gaze. "Or do ya not wanna ... um, cuz... ?" He tipped his head towards Harry.

Cassie was tired of feeling like she had to censor herself in Harry's presence. She shook her head and realized how confused that reply would be to Ned. "I'm tempted, Ned," Cassie said, raising her voice as if feeling the need for defiance. "It would probably be a lot more fun that what my mother wants."

Ned grinned. "I sure wouldn't mind. Um, I mean, it would look good on ya."

Cassie smiled and nodded. She knew exactly what he had meant.

"By the way, jus' cuz I'm curious, what did Diane say she wanted ta go as?"

Cassie's smile faded. She suspected this was just a backhanded way of triggering other thoughts of Diane. "She originally wanted to go as a ... as a sort of slave girl," Cassie said in a low voice.

"Oh, yeah?" Ned said, his lips curling into a grin.

"I convinced her otherwise. And I had thought that after what Heather was put through she wouldn't want ... well, that is, that was before I knew you had ... before she..."

Flustered, Cassie trailed off.

Ned had to bite back his original response, that Diane's original idea was more appropriate now. "Um, so what did ya convince her ta go as?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.