Perceptions and Deceptions - Cover

Perceptions and Deceptions

Copyright© 2009 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 41

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 41 - The Harbingers are forced to realize they are changing, but is it all part of a master plan to fight the evil in Haven, or are they just succumbing to their own carnal urges? Meanwhile, a mysterious man returns to Haven to perform a strange ceremony on the night of Halloween as part of a shocking town legacy. Things will take an even darker turn in the form of a girl named Gina, putting him on a collision course with the Harbingers.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Halloween  

Richie had never thought that some of the best sex he would have after Linda Davis would be with Melinda. Melinda's cunt was tight, more so than any girl he had had so far. To him, it was little wonder why Jason had stuck with her when her whining would have driven off Richie a long time ago.

Richie would have cum had it not been for the link. He had strained near the edge for the past minute, his body shaking with the need for release. His breathing was ragged as if he had just run up the side of a steep mountain. He was sure his balls would explode if he didn't get to cum soon.

He tried to make sense of what he saw over the link. He did not receive as clear a picture as many of his fellow Harbingers. Every now and then something came into sharper focus, but he had little control over it. He wondered if one of the other Harbingers was causing it; perhaps Melinda was relaying something to him, as he soon figured out what the Principal was making Heather do.

The erotic thoughts that accompanied this knowledge he could blame on no one but himself.

C'mon, asshole, this is the Darkness shit. You can't get off on that.

Richie slowed his thrusts and reached his hand between Melinda's legs. His fingers found her clit and whipped up and down its swollen length. Melinda gasped and let out a loud whimper. She panted hard into her pillow, her body trembling. One hand clenched into a fist as her pussy strained and refused to release.

Richie projected his desire into her again. He reinforced what he had planted earlier. She would crave his cock from behind. She would get horny when she thought about sex with Richie.

Richie let out a breath he did not realize he was holding. Temptations ran rampant through his head, each one taunting and daring him. Why stop there? She was vulnerable now. He could program anything into her head he wanted. Not just for himself. He could give Jason a nice surprise, like the ability to make her cum with a single word, or make her shut up when she gets whiny.

Richie shook his head and frowned. He wasn't sure why he was thinking about this now.


Jason had not realized how sexy Cassie was until he was compelled into having sex with her. Like her, he hadn't counted the time they were controlled by Melissa. He couldn't even remember exactly what they had done.

"Compelled" was the wrong word, he realized. He had not been forced into anything. His own lust had pushed him forward. He could have resisted the urge. He told himself he couldn't refuse for Heather's sake, but he had to be honest with himself. Even if it had not been for Heather, he would have wanted to do this anyway.

His thoughts fell into disarray as he inched towards an excruciating peak. Cassie held her hips to his thrusts, grunting in near mindless sexual abandon. She was on the edge of orgasm as well, her will disintegrating before her need. Her mind was open to him. Some of it had to be by her own choice. Her will was the strongest of the Harbingers, and Jason had danced around it as much as possible when his mind had invaded hers at the start of coitus.

Jason fought to hold back his baser desires. He loved having sex with both Melinda and Heather, but he wanted Cassie as well. Perhaps he had always wanted her on some level. They were alike in so many ways.

Jason realized he was still in Cassie's head. He didn't want Cassie as a girlfriend. He just wanted her to be willing, to be aroused when he wanted her, to crave his cock inside her...

Cassie squirmed and mashed her mound against his body. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him closer until she was panting hard in his ear.

"Oh God, Jason," Cassie breathed. "This is so nice ... just leave it in me like that..."

Jason swallowed hard. Did he just do that, or did he just happen to be thinking about it as she did? Cassie's new powers were so strong that this could be happening in reverse, that Cassie's thoughts were affecting his own. Or was he simply trying to avoid the guilt?

Cassie ground her hips against him, rubbing her clit hard and whimpering with intense need.


Ned was quite pleased with himself.

He was sure this was what he had wanted all along. He had never stopped thinking about it just because he had been yanked from Nyssa's control. The desire never really went away. He went out of his way to avoid doing it to Cassie (or even desiring it), but the urge had never left him.

Diane humped when he wanted her to hump. She impaled herself on his cock when he wanted her to do so, gyrating her hips and moaning at the press of his hard shaft against her swollen clit. She turned around and used her mouth for awhile when he willed it. Her oral skills were lacking, but she was eager. He could teach her given time.

Now he had her humping him facing away, so he would watch her tight ass rise and fall, the cheeks rippling with each slap of her body against his. Heh, for someone that's supposed to be a lesbian, her pussy really knows how to work a cock, he thought.

He slipped into her head again, and now Diane was fondling her own breasts, rubbing her nipples and moaning as the pleasure spread over her body like a wave of heat.

Ned was cognizant of the reality. Victor was behind this; Cassie would be upset with him; Heather would go ballistic; Jason would be disappointed. None of it made any difference. All of them will have Diane as their slave.

Ned grabbed Diane's hips and yanked her down with each thrust into her helpless pussy. Both of them were nearing the edge, the last ones to do so. Once they reached their peak, so would the others. Everyone was hanging on them.

Ned pondered prolonging it in the hope that holding out longer against final release might create more energy for Heather. At the same time, his cock strained, and sweet orgasmic relief appeared a far more attractive choice. Diane whimpered, her pussy straining and waiting for Ned. His emotions surged out of the back of his mind and over the link, like the sea retreating from the shore in the prelude to the tsunami.

This is gonna be one hell of a ride, Ned thought as he urged Diane onward to take him to the finish line.


Terri frowned as she stepped back into the classroom, staring for a few seconds before slamming the door behind her. Laura turned her head and offered Terri a tiny, humorless smile. "Please don't break the windows in the doors, they're expensive to replace."

Terri folded her arms. Laura leaned back against the desk, naked from the waist down. Her legs were spread to accommodate a kneeling Heather between them. Heather's head bobbed as her tongue delved into Laura's pussy with faint wet sounds.

"So good of you to call me back right away," said Terri in an icy voice as she stepped towards them. "It was only when I saw that Penny's car was gone that I knew you were done with her."

"I was otherwise engaged."

"Well, I can take over now that I'm back."

Laura's smile became tight. "I'd prefer you wait your turn," she said in a husky voice. She lay her hand behind Heather's head. "I want to enjoy our little harem girl for awhile."

"I don't mean that. Your control is so crude, Laura. Back off and let me get her to where she was before."

Laura let out a tiny sigh. "Only if you are sure your control won't slip again. Heather is really into it now, and I so want to cum by her wonderfully skilled tongue."

Terri was about to deliver a sharp retort when she felt Laura retreat from Heather's mind. Terri's lips curled into a small smirk as her power manifested in Heather's psyche once more.

The pressure Laura felt from Terri's presence inside Heather was rather different from what she was used to. She saw how it could be used with more finesse. If it were anyone other than Terri wielding the power, Laura would have considered learning the secret for herself. With Terri, it would come with too much baggage attached.

Heather shuddered and issued a heavy sigh into Laura's mound. When she followed it with a deep breath, she was overwhelmed by the musk of Laura's arousal. She drew in another one, trembling as Laura's pussy became her world.

"That's my good little pussy-eater," Terri said with a sly smile. "That's what harem slaves do best."

Laura's breath came as soft pants, her fingers combing Heather's hair. Heather's tongue strokes became more smooth, more insistent, more eager. Heather drew herself further forward and planted her lips against Laura's folds. She swirled her tongue about Laura's clit as she closed her mouth. Her cheeks dimpled, and her lips sucked Laura's womanhood inside.

"Mmm ... yes..." Laura moaned. "Oh, much better."

"You see?" Terri said with a smug grin. "When she believes she's a slave, it's so much easier than when you just tell her she's one. There's a difference."

"Mmm ... there's something to be said for my methods as well."

"Yes, I can see you're keeping her very horny."

Laura looked up. "Actually, I'm not. She seems to be doing that quite well on her own."


Heather heard Terri reenter the room. She did not consciously pick up on the conversation that followed, but soon it no longer mattered to her. The costume was no longer such any more, her hips squirming as it seemed to melt into her pussy, sealing it in steamy sexual heat.

The smell of Laura's pussy made her drunk with desire, and she craved obedience as water or food. Her thoughts of the girl who's mother just made a deal with the devil for her "freedom" faded once more into the black depths of her subconscious. The harem girl had such a simple purpose in life. Teachers and mothers mattered not to a proper slave. All that mattered was pleasure and obedience.

Her arousal suddenly surged. She reveled in the assumed reward for her acceptance of her role. She wore no "costume," only her sexy harem veils that sparked pleasure just from the soft touch against her skin. Pleasure rose unbidden, but not from her pussy. It was diffuse, but growing, like a thickening fog.

She felt a hand against the back of her head. Her face was pushed into the musky wet flesh, forcing her to tilt her head back to breathe. Her nose sat in the small tuft of pubic hair above Laura's delta, filling her nostrils with her Mistress' beautiful aroma.

The harem girl faltered. Her knees had slid apart once more, her pussy so swollen and needful. The pleasure swirled around her mind along with other emotions and thoughts. She tried to push the others back and keep just the pleasure. Harem girls had no need for such distractions.

Her Mistress called to her. She thrust her tongue deeper into Laura's tightening tunnel. Laura's hand pressed harder, and the harem girl's face was mashed to Laura's sex, tongue and lips working Laura's clit with a savage abandon.

There was a loud, long moan above her. Her Mistress was cumming, her pussy shoved into the harem girl's face once more, bidding her to keep licking, licking, licking...

The back of the harem girl's mind exploded as her pussy gushed into the confines of the costume.

The throbbing was so intense that she could not vocalize it. It had reverberated from her head first down through the rest of her body. Her orgasm had not been hers; her body had simply echoed the power that had crashed into her mind.

The harem girl persona withdrew but did not retreat. It had gained a small but tenacious foothold in Heather's mind, a piece of Terri's reality that could not be expunged. What had been her reality was now a reality she longed to seek.

When her orgasm finally abated, her eyes opened wide, and she stared at Laura and then Terri. Before she could act on her freedom, a Dark haze chilled her mind. She fought against it to rise to her feet, faltered, and fell back, shivering hard. The fog swallowed her, and she remained kneeling, panting, and wet.

Yet she remained cognizant of who she was and what was happening to her. Laura wanted to claim a puppet, and the Harbingers would not let her. A small, if Pyrrhic, victory.


Melinda collapsed onto the bed. Richie sprawled out in a chair, panting and covered in a thin sheen of perspiration. "Oh man..." he murmured.

"That's the third time you've said that," Melinda said without moving or opening her eyes. "Say something else."

"Oh fuck..."

"Yeah, so much better, thanks."

Richie smirked. "Shit, you're a whiner even after being fucked."

Melinda lifted her head. "I'm trying to reach Heather. It was like I was in her head for a minute and then got shoved out again."

"Yeah, I felt it, too."

Melinda turned over and gasped. Her hips jerked as her pussy throbbed in a weak, abortive climax. She drew her knees to her chest until it passed. "God, it's like my pussy still wants to keep cumming!"

Richie flicked his hand towards his crotch, where his cock only now flagged. "I've never kept it up that long after doin' it."

"That supposed to impress me?"

"It will when we get to fuck again."

Melinda narrowed her eyes at Richie, but her intended defiance failed with her last fading throbs. Even in the midst of post-coital ache, her pussy tingled at the idea of letting him fuck her again. Richie had planted the desire so deep into her mind that she could not make herself believe she had not wanted it all along.

Melinda frowned and looked away. "I can't tell if we did any good. Something's still got her."

"It's Principal Bendon," said Richie as he stood up.

"Oh fuck, not her! Like we don't have enough trouble as it is."

"We're holdin' her back."

"How do you know?"

"Cuz me and Ned are in there. We're the muscle of this group."

Melinda rolled her eyes. "It doesn't work that way."

Richie shrugged. "I just know we're doin' something."

Melinda gave him a frustrated look, though there was a hint of gratitude in her eyes as well. She wrinkled her nose and made a gagging noise. "Ugh. I can almost taste that stupid Principal's muff on my lips but I can't freaking do anything in Heather's head. It's like I'm all receive and no send."

Richie snickered.

"What the hell do you find so funny?"

"Didn't know you could lick pussy by remote."

"Oh, you're impossible, you know that?" Melinda piped. She cleared her throat and rose from the bed before she would be forced to abandon her properly righteous anger long enough to grin at the joke herself. "Look, maybe we should go get Jason and Cassie. They've got to be finished by now."

"So you're in such a hurry to leave me?" Richie said, giving her a look of mock-hurt.

Melinda marched up to him, though when she spoke again, her voice was more contrite than her face would suggest. "Look, you want me to say it was a great fuck? Okay, yeah it was a great fuck. Sorry I acted snotty towards you all that time."

Richie shrugged. "Forget it. The part about being snotty, that is, not about the great fuck."

Melinda smirked. "How can I? You'll probably never let me forget."

"Shit, yeah. I'll remind you every day if I hafta."

Melinda had no ready comeback. She already knew she would need no reminders from him.


Jason and Cassie lay side by side on the bed, the only sound their waning soft pants. Neither had said a word since their shared orgasm nearly made Cassie scream. She was still sorting her feelings from Heather's. In the midst of her climax, she had slipped back into Heather's head. Now she had to disentangle herself once more.

"Are you all right?" Jason finally said.

Cassie did not respond for a few seconds. "I think so," she said, though with little conviction.

"We did something. We pushed Ms. Hollis almost all the way out. I can still see a little tendril of her. But Ms. Bendon--"

Cassie moaned and covered her eyes. "I know."

"What's wrong?"

"I can't get my mind completely separated from Heather. I-I can feel as if some of the Darkness is in my head as well."

Jason's eyes darted over Cassie's body. "You don't have an Aura."

"I don't think it's really inside me, just the part of me that's still in Heather's head." She gave Jason a somber look. "You probably don't understand anything I just said."

Jason sat up, crossing his legs under him. "I don't understand it like you do, but I get what you mean."

"I'm just worried what will happen if we try to boost this power and I push things with Gina too far. I might never get back out."

Jason ran a hand through his hair, his eyes darting away. "Um, boost? What do you mean?"

"You want to use that spell. I know you do, Jason, please don't deny it." Cassie sighed. "More than maybe you realized came across to me during sex."

"I don't want to use it."

"I know. But you will, because Ned will convince you."

"Cassie, I won't do it just because he wants me to--"

Cassie sat up and regretted it when her pussy throbbed again, making her post-orgasmic ache more pronounced. She drew her legs together to quell it, as well as her own budding desire for Jason's future sexual attentions. "Jason, something happened with Ned and Diane."

"What? Are they okay? I didn't feel anything."

"You were focused on Heather. So was I, but my senses are such that I feel something from everyone. I think whatever Victor had done to Diane affected him."

Jason remained silent.

"We needed a slave for the spell, so now we have one," Cassie said in a hollow voice. "Honestly, I don't know whether to scream or cry right now."

"I don't think it was Ned's fault."

Cassie remained silent. She knew Ned too well to give any credence to Jason's statement. She loved him, but he was prone to act on impulse. He could have taken some power from the link to resist. Cassie had reached out to him, but she had been rebuffed. She did not blame him, for she did not think he was conscious of her presence. He may have interpreted it as his own conscience and simply ignored it.

"I'll talk to him," Jason said.

Cassie shook her head. "You know it won't work. You said yourself that it's viral. He's going to convince all of us to go along with it."

"But we know about it now, maybe we can stop it."

Cassie folded her legs under her when her pussy had finally subsided. "I don't know if we should try."

"We can't let Victor's power affect our whole group. Maybe you could reach him in his dreams like you did with--"

"I understand Ned's thinking now," Cassie said, her eyes downcast. "He wanted to use Victor's own power against him. I felt something very strong from him when I was trying to help him resist. It was something about a 'wrong battle.'"

Jason considered. "Fighting the wrong battle, you mean?"

Cassie raised her head. "Yes, that was it."

Jason nodded. "I understand his motive now as well."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.