Perceptions and Deceptions
Chapter 40

Copyright© 2009 by A Strange Geek

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 40 - The Harbingers are forced to realize they are changing, but is it all part of a master plan to fight the evil in Haven, or are they just succumbing to their own carnal urges? Meanwhile, a mysterious man returns to Haven to perform a strange ceremony on the night of Halloween as part of a shocking town legacy. Things will take an even darker turn in the form of a girl named Gina, putting him on a collision course with the Harbingers.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Halloween  

Melinda barreled into one of the bedrooms of the house. "This is nuts! We shouldn't be here. We should be back at the school trying to do something for Heather."

Richie followed her inside and kicked the door shut behind him. He leaned against it with his hands thrust in his pockets. "We are gonna do something, pipsqueak."

Melinda whirled around. "You can't seriously be thinking about sex right now. Not with all the stuff my Mom is talking about!"

Richie smirked. "Wanna come see how much I'm thinking about it?"

Melinda wrinkled her nose, but her gaze drifted over his crotch. "You really are a perv."

"Yeah, okay, fine. Then you are, too."

"Huh?"

"Try and tell me you ain't hot and wet right now."

Melinda frowned, but her eyes gave truth to Richie's words. "That's not the point."

"Yeah, it never is with you."

Melinda folded her arms and huffed, but with little enthusiasm. Her head spun with snippets from the conversation between her mother and her school principal. She wanted to shout at him that they had to stop and listen for any valuable information that they would otherwise miss if they were distracted by sex.

Her eyes widened when he approached her, but she did not retreat. Her arms loosened when he started to unbutton his shirt. "Shit, you really do want to do it with me," Melinda said in a small voice.

Richie snorted. "Can't imagine whatever gave you that idea."

"This is so wrong. I don't care if it helps Heather to..." She trailed off when Richie gave her a funny look. "I-I didn't mean it like that."

Richie hesitated, then nodded. "S'okay." He cast off his shirt.

Melinda rolled her eyes. "Yeah, okay so long as you get to boink me."

Richie undid his belt. "Fuck, yeah."

Melinda shivered and lowered her arms. Her eyes darted up and down his body as if she didn't know where to place them. Her gaze finally locked on his crotch to a slow escape of breath from between her parted lips.

She had planned to look away at the precise moment Richie lowered his jeans, just to be defiant, but lingered instead. She stared at the bulging outline of his cock against the white cotton of his briefs, a tiny, glistening stain near the tip.

Melinda wanted to utter some biting, clever retort. She wanted to tell him that Jason's was bigger, or better shaped, or longer, or something. Instead, her resolve to avoid sex with Richie all but melted in the heat from her wet and aching pussy.

Richie kicked his jeans to the side and grasped the waistband of his underwear. He stopped and looked at her. "So you gonna get naked, or what?"

The comment inflamed both her desire and her defiance. She whirled around and placed her back to him, her hair slapping him in the chest. "Make me."

Richie shrugged and stepped behind her. He thrust his hands up the front of her shirt.

Melinda gasped and staggered in shock. "What the hell?! What are you--!"

"Doin' what you said," Richie drawled in her ear as he squeezed her breasts in his fingers.

"Richie, I didn't ... uhnn ... ohmigod ... I can't believe you ... uhhng..."

Richie reached under her shirt in the back. He snapped the bra clasps open with a yank, his other hand lifting the cups and spilling her breasts free under her shirt. He kneaded them, fingers squeezing hard around pliant flesh.

Melinda squirmed as if trying to get out from under his touch, but it was as weak an effort as her resistance. "Uhnn ... s-stop it."

"Make me."

Melinda squeezed her eyes closed, willing her body not to respond. Instead, she moaned when he weighed her breasts in his hands, lifting them once and letting them fall with a faint slap against her chest.

"Shit, your tits really did get bigger," Richie said.

Melinda's body flushed with desire, her feet sliding apart from the swelling heat in her pussy. Her trembling hands lifted her shirt over her head. As she tossed it aside, Richie popped the button on the waist of her jeans and thrust his hand down her panties. His fingers plunged into wet heat.

"R-Richie!" Melinda moaned. "Ohmigod, you ... uhngg! ... G-God..."

His fingers banged into her cunt until she panted. "Shit, you're tight," Richie breathed in her ear.

Melinda's shaking hands pushed her jeans until they slid off her hips. Richie jammed his crotch against her backside, rubbing the bulge of his cock between her cheeks. "Ohmigod, I'm so horny," she moaned, her cheeks growing pink.

Richie smirked. "I love hearing stuff like that, y'know?"

"A-Alright." Melinda struggled to turn herself around in his arms. He loosened his hold and watched with a widening grin as Melinda pulled down her panties. "Alright, we'll do this. Just--"

"Not 'til you say it," Richie said.

Melinda blinked and stared, though her gaze would not remain at eye level. Her gaze flicked downward when Richie hooked his fingers into the waistband of his briefs and gave it a small tug.

"Say you want me to fuck you."

Melinda's eyes widened. "What, me being wet isn't enough?"

"I wanna hear it."

"Come on, Richie, this isn't fair, I'm already so horny it hurts! Don't--"

"Maybe I can make you say it."

Melinda backed up a step. "Don't you dare! You don't even have ... you don't ... what ... uhng!..."

Richie grinned. "Heather said something about this. About this power givin' us what we want when we fuck."

"Th-that's what the House did!"

"This is different. No one's pullin' our strings."

"You're pulling mine!"

"Just a little. Fuck, Melinda, lighten up," He paused. "I'm not the same Richie from the House, okay?"

Melinda fell to her knees. Her pussy dripped once on the carpet. "Unng ... What's d-different about this one?"

"This one's not as big an asshole," Richie said. "Like maybe this time I hope you enjoy it, too."

Melinda looked up.

"Yeah, big surprise, huh? Now, you gonna say it?"

Melinda stared at him for another few seconds, then tried to stand up. She was surprised when she could. He was still in her head, but nothing like the House; just enough to convey a very clear image.

"You want me to say that, too, don't you?" Melinda asked in a low voice.

"Don't matter if you say that part, I'm gonna do it anyway."

Richie pulled down his briefs. Melinda bit her lip to suppress a whimper as his cock sprang out, pulsing with his heartbeat. She trembled with an anticipation whose source she could not determine. Him, the link, or her own desires? The end result was the same: she could think of little else than his cock inside her.

"Well?"

Melinda looked up. "F-fuck me," she whispered.

Richie grinned. "What was that? I didn't make that out."

"Fuck me, Richie. F-fuck me hard." She blushed. "Fuck my brains out."

Richie expected her to follow it with some quip about how lame or silly it was. Instead, her eyes grew dark with lust, and she trembled with need. A single drop trickled down the inside of her thigh.

Richie nodded once and grinned. "Yeah, we can do that."


"Maybe all of us should have stayed in the living room," Cassie said in a quavering voice as she stepped into the bedroom.

Jason said nothing as he followed her in, pausing at the threshold. He grabbed the edge of the door but was reluctant to close it.

Cassie's steps were small and measured, her eyes darting around the room. "I mean, it would make sense, right? Since this link is supposed to be powered by all of us."

She turned towards him. Jason shifted his feet and finally pushed the door shut. He felt obliged to reply. "Um ... we're probably okay. Heather said Mara told her that everyone didn't have to be doing it with everyone else all the time."

Cassie stared until her skin flushed hot. She tried to look away and failed.

Jason hesitated for another few seconds before he finally stepped towards her. He shifted his weight a few times, drawing Cassie's attention to his hips and then his crotch. Heat settled over her entire body at once, like diving into very warm water.

Cassie could not tolerate the silence. "Are you ... are you at least getting a little excited?"

"Uh, yeah, I am. More than a little, actually. You?"

He realized it was a stupid question even as it passed his lips. Cassie returned a faint, sardonic smile. "Let's just say that I'm glad I thought to bring an extra pair of clean panties for when we're done."

Jason trying to grin, but it faltered, and pink touched his cheeks. As Cassie witnessed this endearing reaction, her pussy throbbed in faint chorus with her heartbeat. Despite her now aching need, she realized that he was not going to initiate it.

Cassie raised her eyes to his and lingered there as she unbuttoned her blouse, her hands moving with a steadiness that surprised her. The bulge in his crotch swelled. She could only guess at what he was thinking of her. He could not stand still, his eyes quivering as if caught between conflicting imperatives to both look at her and not look at her.

She tried to smile to ease his discomfort, but could manage only a sultry gaze which made him shift his hips again.

Cassie shed her blouse, and heat rose to her cheeks. Not in embarrassment or modesty, for she was beyond such things now. When her dress fell to the floor, she shivered in pleasure as he traced the contours of her body with his eyes.

As she was about to unhook her bra, Jason approached her, though he remained at arm's length. His desire felt tangible to her now, tingling in her nipples as the cups loosened and fell away from her breasts. A sigh shuddered past her lips when his eyes roamed over her bosom, his gaze as good as a slow slide of fingers across warm flesh.

She was about to lower her panties when a thought entered her head, one very vivid and very much not her own. She cast her eyes deep into his, and shivered hard when it came to her again, a vision from Jason's mind of him coupled with her in tight, sexual union. Her desire became hot, raw lust as his thought became hers.

She pulled down her panties and stepped out of them. She tried to smile. "You could say something, you know."

"You're gorgeous," Jason blurted, then slapped his forehead. "I-I mean--"

Cassie giggled. "Jason, you better take your clothes off, I ... no, wait ... you want me to do it, don't you?"

Jason stared."Oh, shit, you didn't just pick up on ... you ... what are you... ?"

Cassie began unbuttoning Jason's shirt. By the time she parted it and bared his chest, he was panting, and his cock strained against its confines.

She lowered his jeans and helped him out of them. Her pussy left moisture on her thighs as she moved, her panties stained dark with her liquid arousal. She dropped to her knees and grasped his briefs, and he trembled under her hands. Cassie pulled down his briefs. Jason's cock bobbed before her, thick and purplish from the intensity of his erection.

Cassie took it in her hand, fingers flirting with its length before curling around its girth. Jason moaned and shivered. His thoughts turned, and her desires followed. She licked her lips, staring at the small drop that oozed from the tip of the head.

She forced herself to take a deep breath and slowly let it go as she stood. She wanted to do that for Ned first, then she would allow herself do it with the others. She didn't count the time when Melissa was controlling them.

"Please, let's do this," Cassie said in a shaky, lusty voice. "Please fuck me. I need it."


Diane rushed headlong into the bedroom at Ned's urging. He glanced down the hallway again, gave one last shout for his parents, then stepped inside and shut the door behind him with a bang.

Diane turned back towards him, folding her hands before her and standing as motionless as a statue.

"All right, I think the coast is clear," Ned said in a voice of strained excitement. "Hope it stays that way."

Diane nodded, not a word having passed her lips since they had started for his house.

Ned swallowed. He stared at Diane and tried one last time to see Heather's lesbian lover with little hope of success. That had begun to fail when he had realized that Diane had taken even simple comments such as "this way" or "down that street" as outright commands, and she panted in escalating sexual heat with each one.

"Um ... take your clothes off," Ned croaked.

Diane pulled off her top and started undoing her jeans.

Ned hated this. No, he loved it; what he hated was admitting it.

He watched each piece come off, thinking he would stop her before the next one. He failed again, exhausting his final options as Diane stood naked before him. Her pussy was wet, framed by two of the most lithe legs Ned had ever seen. He wondered how he had missed such a detail. He had seen her in the nude before. He should have spotted it.

But Diane had not been his. Now she was. Her pussy was his. Her legs were his. He had a right to notice them now, and to ponder how they might please him.

Victor did this to her, Ned told himself.

It didn't matter. As the first command fell from his mouth, he wondered if he were fighting the wrong battle. "Get in bed."

Ned thought he had seen her pause, but it may have been his imagination. She lay on her back, her pussy swollen and wet between her parted thighs. She drew her feet towards her and spread her knees further apart, as if exposing her sex better to her master.

Ned's cock strained, unable to expand further in his briefs. When a tug of his belt failed to help, he undid it. His jeans fell to his feet, his cock tenting his briefs. He opened his mouth, stopped, struggled, and clenched his teeth. "The wrong battle," he murmured.

Diane raised her head, her eyes dark with lust and submission.

Ned's jaw and hands unclenched. "Go frig yerself. Real slow. Don't cum."

Diane draped her hand over her mound, her fingers finding her clit and teasing it with furtive strokes, fingertips swirling in little circles across slick, wet flesh.

She arched her back and moaned, her thighs quivering. Her hips squirmed under her hand, her breath heavy and wanting.

Ned thought he had it figured out. If they spent their time fighting Diane's inner demon, they wouldn't have enough to use elsewhere. Diane was not a plant for information, she was a drain on their resources and power that they could have directed elsewhere. Such as against Victor himself.

Bet he didn't even know about the spell we need her for, Ned thought as he smirked. Fuckin' tool.

"Yeah, keep doin' that," Ned said as he shed the rest of his clothes. "A little faster now."

Diane whimpered as her fingers sank further into her slit and massaged her clit with quick, straight strokes. She writhed with her rising pleasure, then moaned with a desperate cadence as it plateaued short of climax.

Ned grasped his rigid cock and stroked it as he watched. "Faster," Ned breathed, approaching the bed. "Don't cum."

Diane threw her head back, moans interspersed with gasping sighs as her fingers whipped against her clit. Her hips rose into her hand, her body trembling. Several whimpers rose along with her pleasure, pussy straining against his command not to crest.

"Stop."

Diane let out a ragged moan as her hips settled, her hand falling away from her mound. The pleasure in her sex inched back, and she squirmed once more in the unsatisfied ache left in its wake.

Ned climbed into bed and over her. Diane gasped and stared with widening eyes dark with both lust and trepidation. Her gaze was drawn to his cock as it hung from his body like a thick pole, then darted back to his face a second later. Her lips parted, and she drew in her breath as if about to speak.

Ned didn't give her the chance. He speared her pussy and pushed himself into her with a wet squelch.

Diane closed her eyes and tilted her head back, her hands clenching until her nails dug into her palms. Her muscles held tense for a breath, then released with her shaky sigh, her eyes drifting open. A ragged gasp passed her lips as he sank into her, fingers curling hard into his arms. Her eyes pleaded.

"Ya got something ta say?" Ned rasped as he pressed his hips against her.

Diane's gaze shimmered. She lifted her hips to meet his, pleasure rising as her clit was mashed against the shaft of his hard cock. "Please fuck your slave, Master," she moaned.

Ned grinned. He wrapped his arms around her and rolled until he was on his back, keeping his cock buried inside her.

"Yer the slave," Ned said. "Yer s'posed ta do all the work."


"Why are you offering me this deal?" Penny demanded.

Laura smiled. "Do I need a reason?"

"You don't need me. You can just deal with Terri and shove me out. You're right, I can't guarantee that the Darkness would support me against you. So why are you doing this?"

Laura strolled up to Penny. "I thought that would be obvious. You seem to know about Victor and his goals."

"I know of them. I don't participate directly. I'm not a member of ... I'm not one of his cohorts."

"Member?"

Penny shook her head. "I've spoken enough on that subject."

"Perhaps you haven't, or you'd realize why I don't want to deal with Terri," said Laura. "Victor is an enigma, a cypher. I have no clue as to his agenda or his motivations. Or whose side he's on."

"And you think I'm on your side?"

Laura considered. "Perhaps not. But ultimately, when everything is said and done, we both have the same boss. I much prefer keeping the number of players to a minimum."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.