Perceptions and Deceptions - Cover

Perceptions and Deceptions

Copyright© 2009 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 39

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 39 - The Harbingers are forced to realize they are changing, but is it all part of a master plan to fight the evil in Haven, or are they just succumbing to their own carnal urges? Meanwhile, a mysterious man returns to Haven to perform a strange ceremony on the night of Halloween as part of a shocking town legacy. Things will take an even darker turn in the form of a girl named Gina, putting him on a collision course with the Harbingers.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Halloween  

Heather dropped her panties down her legs, stepped out of them, and kicked them off to the side. She drew in a breath and let it go as a faint, quivering sigh. Her arms rose to wrap themselves around her body, hesitated, then fell back to her sides. Her nipples were taut, not so much from sexual excitement as the chill in the room.

She tried to level her eyes at both Terri and Laura, but the effort failed. She managed not to flinch from their gaze, and struggled to ignore the fact that this was her teacher and Principal.

Laura cast a sly smile at Heather and stepped out from behind the desk. Heather met Laura's eyes for a second, but averted her gaze when the Principal's Aura reminded her too much of Nyssa.

"You are quite the attractive girl, Heather," Laura said in a low, husky voice. She tilted her head, eyes sliding over Heather's breasts. "Perhaps the top will be a little tight. I think I underestimated the size of your tits just a touch."

Heather shuddered and looked away. Hearing her Principal use that word was too incongruous for her to comprehend.

"I'd prefer you look at me when I talk to you," said Laura.

Heather forced her eyes to meet Laura's, but only after a purposeful pause of a few seconds.

Laura's gaze flicked down Heather's body, then lingering on Heather's pussy. "Shaved? Why am I not surprised." Her eyes rose. "And I must say, your tits look quite nice. Not just size. Anyone can have big boobs. Yours are so nicely shaped. Hmm. Bare pussy; big, beautiful tits; long legs; it's little wonder you had so many boys at your beck and call."

Heather's eyes burned, but at a feeble flame compared to her growing sexual heat. Her eyes widened as her pussy warmed with unwilling moisture, and her thighs trembled. A husky sigh escaped from between her lips.

Laura raised an eyebrow and turned her head towards Terri. "Are you doing that?"

"And with hardly any effort whatsoever," Terri replied with a wide smile. "She loves to hear someone compliment her body. It gets her rather hot."

Heather swallowed and clenched her hands into fists. She didn't summon help over the link. She was determined to make her own stand while the others were still in transit. She tried to quell the rising desire, reminding herself again and again that it did not come from her own head.

"And if that doesn't work," Terri said in a silky voice. She caressed Heather's test answers with her splayed fingertips. "I can remind her of how much she adores Jason Conner's cock inside her."

Heather shuddered and closed her eyes.

Laura smiled. "Jason Conner? Really?"

"Mmm, yes. She's quite enamored of him. Or rather, one particular part of him."

Heather moaned. The folds of her sex glistened. Her nipples rose, hard and tingling at the touch of the air from the heating vents.

"I'm sure she thinks about it a lot," Terri purred. "Especially since she hasn't had sex for two days now, and it's getting to her."

Heather forced her eyes open, but it did nothing to banish the erotic images from her head. Terri had stirred up her desires with astonishing ease. Yet she held on to her own thoughts, clawing at them as if her life depended upon it.

Laura observed Heather for a few seconds. "She's resisting you."

"Then perhaps we should have her model her costume."

Heather looked up and let out a ragged sigh. Terri's power was a siren call in her head, soothing tones that sang how wonderful and right it was to stand naked and aroused before her teacher and Principal. It crooned to her how she had lived for this moment all semester.

Terri reached into the box and lifted the first piece of the costume, a skimpy set of silvery panties that sparkled. Heather stared at it, hands twitching at her sides, arms tensed. Terri stepped forward and held it before Heather. Her lips curled into a wicked smile. "Take it."

Heather hesitated as long as she dared before lifting her trembling hands and taking the garment from her teacher.

"Put it on," said Terri with a predatory gleam in her eyes. "I know you're going to like it."

Heather's fingers rubbed the material as Terri spoke, and another wave of warmth flooded over her skin. She bent over and threaded each foot into the garment, then drew it up her legs.

The slide of the silky fabric against her calves and thighs sent a shiver through her body. As she lifted it towards her mound, warmth became steamy heat, and her hips dipped and swayed. Wet pleasure bathed her pussy at the press of the soft, stretchy material against her pink flesh.

God, no, she's doing this, she's making me... But her own thoughts trailed off.

"Each piece that goes on makes you feel very sexy and very hot," Terri said. "You know this will make you look soooo nice for people like Jason. Or Diane. Or even little Melinda."

Laura smirked. "Really? Her own sister?"

Heather panted, her hands clenching and unclenching near her waist. She touched the link just to reassure herself that she could and to inform the Harbingers that she was still with them.

For now.


"Hey, Ned! Ned, wait up, please."

Ned was about a block away from the school. He spun around and stared in surprise as Diane ran up to him. She smiled, but the corners of her mouth twitched. "Hey, um ... want some company?"

"But doncha take the school bus home?"

"Well ... maybe I want to walk, too."

"But ya live in the opposite direction."

Diane fidgeted. "Maybe I just don't want to be alone right now."

"Huh? Oh, um, sure. I jus' don't want ya gettin' in dutch with yer parental units."

"I called Mom already from the school and told her Heather had something to do after school, and I wanted to wait for her. She was mostly cool with it."

"Mostly?"

"Well, she knows about Heather and me, and that I'm a lesbian."

Ned stared. "Really? Ya actually up and told her?"

Diane nodded.

"Wow. Wish I had parents I could talk ta like that. Ah, not about that subject, that is. I mean, I'm not gay, jus' ask Cassie."

Diane giggled. "I know, Ned."

Ned rolled his eyes and smacked his forehead. "Yeah, real smooth, Nose. Sorry, guess I got a lot on my mind. But, yeah, sure, ya can walk with me."

Diane smiled and fell into step beside Ned.

They walked in silence for awhile, and Ned stole furtive glances at Diane. He only noticed then how much she reminded him of the young woman across the street that he had almost enslaved while under Nyssa's thrall. He looked away when his thoughts moved in a direction that could never work.

"Um, Ned?" Diane finally said. "Can I ask you something?"

Ned tensed. In his view, those words coming from a girl boded nothing good. "Uh, sure thing."

"The others ... the Harbingers ... they need me for something, don't they?"

"Uh..."

"I mean for one of the spells."

Ned's gaze touched her only at the edge of his vision. He did not trust himself further than that. "I thought ya didn't wanna discuss Harbinger stuff. Said ya was worried 'bout Victor gettin' hold of it."

"Well, if I already guessed right, then it probably doesn't matter what you tell me."

Ned nodded. "Okay, well, yeah, we're talkin' 'bout mebbe using a spell from the Book. Dunno if it would be one that ya would be needed fer."

Diane shook her head. "I guess I should tell you that Jason sort of talked to me about something like this already. He didn't give me all the details, but it sounds like I would have to ... um, do something."

Ned was trying to sort out his own feelings from those of the rest of the group, and he was unsure about even the former. He had leaned towards using the Book, but he wondered why it seemed a much better idea now than it had earlier.

"I want to help," Diane said. "I want to be a useful Diane of the Harbingers."

Ned stood still and stared at her. "What did ya jus' say?"

Diane stumbled to an unexpected stop. "What? I was just saying I wanted to be helpful."

"Nah, ya said ya wanted ta be useful."

"I did? Well ... isn't that the same thing?"

"Mebbe. It was jus' the way ya said it. Useful Diane of the Harbingers."

Diane's eyelids fluttered. "Is there something wrong with that?"

"That ain't what I meant. Yer voice got kinda weird when ya said it. Like monotone or something. An' jus' now you--"

"Ned, I-I think you're missing the point. If Victor wanted to get information from me, he would've done it by now. So maybe I can help. Just let me do this."

"Even if it's a spell that sez ya hafta be a total slave fer the spell ta work?"

Diane's lips parted. Her hips tilted as renewed heat rose from between her thighs. "I think that would be right."

Ned narrowed his eyes.

"I need to do this, Ned. I can be a slave. I can be everyone's slave."

"For the spell," Ned said, his voice strained.

Diane recalled the pleasure of obeying Ned and Richie's tacit orders to her, and the wonderful glow of their approval. Her pussy flushed with pleasant warmth and wetness. "Yes, for the spell. Let's go back to walking, Ned. I think I need to clear my head a bit."

Ned nodded. She was not the only one that needed to expel unwanted feelings.


Terri observed Heather, lips curling into a sly smile. "Oh, this is quite the nice outfit, Laura."

"Isn't it, though?" said Laura.

"And it is rather fortunate that you happen to be the Principal."

"Oh?"

"Because she would normally never get into a school function wearing that."

Laura chuckled. "Ah, I see exactly what you mean now."

Terri slid closer to Laura. "Still, it will raise a few eyebrows."

"No need to worry about that. You would be surprised how easily people tend to disregard what seems out of place. Or perhaps you do, given your power."

Terri grinned. She turned her eyes toward Heather. "You're trembling."

Heather would not meet Terri's eyes. Her gaze was restless, never lingering in one place for more than a few seconds, fearing that staring at any one thing long enough would give Terri a new inroad into her mind.

Terri stepped out from behind the desk. "And you're so rigid as well. Hardly becoming of that costume."

Heather had to remain still. Otherwise, the diaphanous veils draped over her bodice and legs would slide against her skin in a rush of sexual heat. Even standing still, the top squeezed her breasts, nipples throbbing against the pressure of the taut fabric.

"She's still resisting you," Laura said.

"Not for very long." Terri stepped up to Heather and caught her chin, forcing Heather's gaze to meet her own. "No, that stance won't do at all. You're supposed to be a dancing girl."

Heather swallowed. Her eyes twitched as she failed to look away, then shimmered and narrowed, but could not close. Her legs quivered as one foot slid back, paused, and returned.

"Why else would you be wearing this costume?" Terri purred. "You're a dancing girl. A sexy little dancing harem girl."

Heather let out a slow, tremulous breath. She was more aware of the veils wrapped about her body, their touch light and warm. The sparkling silver fabric pressed to her sex and her breasts seemed to melt into her skin until she tingled and ached.

Her will to summon help over the tenuous link to the Harbingers faded as her mind clamored to embrace the new reality that poured into her in a torrent. It retreated from her grasp to the sound of a whimper, as any hope of rescue vanished into an encroaching black fog.

The chill of the Dark mist slithered in behind the flow, as if trying to avoid her notice. Her psyche stripped bare by Terri's power, the tendrils of Darkness wrapped themselves about her naked core.

"And what kind of dance does a harem girl do for her mistress?" Terri said as her hand fell away from Heather's chin. "How does she move?"

Heather's hands unclenched, and her body relaxed. Her hips began to swing and gyrate in slow, tentative circles.

"That's it, Heather. Dance for us, little harem girl."

Heather let out a sultry sigh. Her hips swung wider, her movements more fluid. Veils slid across smooth skin, and delight shivered through her body. With each touch she plunged deeper into false perception, sinking further into Terri's alternate reality. She had nothing to hold onto save her own sense of self, and it was tangled with a manufactured identity wrapped in erotic silks.

Her last glimpse of truth was the thin tendrils of Dark power that floated in the air like strands of spider silk, stretching between her and Laura. It vanished from sight, as harem girls know of no such things as the Darkness or Auras.

Terri stepped back. "A harem girl wants to please. Please us with your dance."

Heather's feet slid apart. A low, breathy moan passed her parted lips as her torso undulated to a rhythm that sounded deep from the abyss of her own captured psyche. Her breasts jiggled against her top as she swung herself forward and let them press against the fabric, her nipples sending her into gentle paroxysms of pleasure.

"Your dance makes you feel even more sexy and hot," purred Terri. "This is what you live for."

All her remaining resistance had pooled in her eyes, which shimmered with both lust and despair. She tilted her head back and whipped her long, red hair about, her breasts dancing within her top. She spun around on one foot and moaned as the veils drifted across her legs and teased the insides of her thighs. The chill in her mind evaporated in the warmth of sexual reward.

Laura drew in a long, slow breath and let it go as a quavering sigh. Terri came alongside her and smirked. "Why, Laura, you're looking quite flushed."

Laura turned to her and breathed, "She's absolutely gorgeous, more so than I had imagined."

"So you like your dancing harem girl?"

Heather's breathing was heavy and labored. Her body twisted and twirled. She leaned forward and shook her bosom, her breasts bouncing, the soft flesh rippling. She spun around and tilted her hips from side to side, her ass cheeks swaying and dipping. She was no longer just wearing a costume, she was the harem girl she had been all along.

She closed her eyes and breathed out a long, lustful sigh as she spun around once more, her veils trailing out around her and swirling among tendrils of Darkness. When she opened them again, her lingering despair was gone. She looked to her mistresses with a gaze pleading to tell her that they approved of their good little harem girl.

"Quite," Laura said in a husky voice.

"She can perform in other ways for you, now that I finally have her."

"Now that we have her."

Terri's smile became forced. "I'm still aware of our deal."

"That's not what I meant. I'm helping you. I'm using my power on her as well, or you would never have gotten past her resistance."

Terri's jaw tightened. "Don't be too pushy with it," she snapped. "I don't think your power works like mine."

"No matter. It's the end result that I am interested in." She looked at Heather and let out another lusty sigh. "And yes ... I do wish to see her perform for me in other ways."

Terri slid away from Laura and approached Heather, raising a hand. Heather came out of a spin and stood, panting, her body quivering. Her hips still gyrated, as if the dance were so ingrained in her body that it was impossible to stop.

"Very good, harem girl," Terri said. "Very good."

Heather's breath gushed into a sigh, and she smiled.

Terri caressed Heather's cheek. Heather leaned into the touch and shuddered when the hand slid down her arm and cupped her breast. "That's it, my little harem girl. Be sexy and hot. Be wet and wanting."

Heather's hips trembled. Near the edges of the costume, the insides of her thighs glistened.

"And also... submissive."

Heather's lips parted as she stared at Terri.

"And what is your most submissive posture? What makes you feel so helpless and so very horny?"

Heather's legs trembled. Her eyes strained, as if in pain. An icy chill slithered around her mind, and she sank to her knees with a ragged moan. Her knees slid apart, hands shaking at her sides with the desire to touch herself to release the unrequited pleasure in her sex.

"That's right, get nice and horny for us," Terri said, playing with Heather's hair. "But don't touch yourself. Don't you dare touch yourself."

Laura's pussy became hot. For a moment, she saw herself on the floor, helpless against her own growing desires, desperate for relief and willing to do anything for it. She smiled at the memory of her own final submission to Nyssa, and of Marcie's final fall, in turn, to her. She stepped before the desk. "Heather."

Heather raised her head, her eyes pleading.

Laura dropped her slacks and stepped out of them. Her legs were long and age-thickened about the thighs, but the skin was smooth and tight. She stood before Heather and hooked her fingers under the waistband of her panties.

Heather leveled her gaze at Laura's crotch and panted, eyes tracing the contours of Laura's mound through the damp fabric. Her pussy throbbed with her heartbeat, and she licked her lips as Laura tugged her panties downward.

There was a click and a faint squeak. Laura stopped and turned her head, and abruptly yanked her panties back into place. Terri turned as well, her mouth falling open as she stared at the open door to the classroom. The next moment she clenched her jaw until it ached before lashing out, "What the fuck are you doing here?!"

Heather blinked and reeled. She struggled to form a coherent thought, and for a few seconds she did not recognize the woman that stood in the doorway.

Laura frowned and pulled up her slacks. "So much for your ability to keep people away," Laura muttered.

"If it helps any, it wasn't easy," said Penny Sovert in an unsteady voice. "I've been trying classrooms for the past fifteen minutes and came back to this one three times before I managed to get myself to open it."

"M-Mom... ?" Heather breathed. No, that didn't make sense. Harem girls don't have mothers.

Penny cast a pained look at her daughter before she forced her gaze to Laura and Terri. She stared hard at them, still fighting off the vestiges of the false perception of an empty classroom. She forced herself to push the door shut behind her, and true reality crystallized before her.

"Terri, you and I need to talk," Penny Sovert said in a steadier, crisp voice. "Now."


In her haste, Cassie had called for only one taxi to take Melinda, Jason, and Richie to the house. Melinda was sandwiched between the two boys, their warm bodies sparking her desire, and their jostling inflaming it. She drew her legs together to avoid rubbing them against the boys, only to have them rub against each other until her pussy ached.

Watching the drama with her sister play out in her head was no help.

Jason and Richie sensed it as well in their own unique ways, but they were as powerless as Melinda. Terri had swept aside their bridgehead in Heather's mind, relegating them to spectators. To gain any ground, they had to channel more energy to themselves and Heather.

They all understood that allowing a day to go by with little sex was a bad idea. Helping Heather against Ms. Hollis earlier that day had drained them, and now they had little to give.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.