Perceptions and Deceptions
Chapter 34

Copyright© 2009 by A Strange Geek

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 34 - The Harbingers are forced to realize they are changing, but is it all part of a master plan to fight the evil in Haven, or are they just succumbing to their own carnal urges? Meanwhile, a mysterious man returns to Haven to perform a strange ceremony on the night of Halloween as part of a shocking town legacy. Things will take an even darker turn in the form of a girl named Gina, putting him on a collision course with the Harbingers.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Halloween  

Jason sat on the floor with his back against the side of his bed, brooding and drowsing. Pages from Elizabeth's journal lay strewn about him, the Book tucked under his left hand.

His mother had kept "family night" going for far longer than he had wished, so much so that he had to miss Cassie's call. His mother had jumped on the phone as soon as it had rung, and she only grudgingly took a short message. He was to call her back later that night.

Audrey had then proceeded to tell Jason her opinion on teenagers calling each other "incessantly" and at "inappropriate" times. Only a protest from his father had stopped her from imposing a phone ban. Jason wanted to be thankful, but he could muster only suspicion for anything his father did for him.

Gratitude continued to escape him even when his father had intervened yet again just before Jason had retreated to his room. Audrey had admonished Jason to get to bed and not even think about staying up after making his belated phone call. Henry had chided her for treating Jason like a ten-year-old.

"He's responsible enough to know when to go to bed," Jason's father had said. "Unless you need me to get out all his report cards with the strings of A's on them to prove it."

Jason had studied his father's Aura through every confrontation. The patterns had become more methodical and coldly calculating. He could only assume that his father's apparent benevolence was working towards the man's own personal agenda.

Jason picked himself up and rubbed at a sore spot in his back. He had yet to call Cassie; he felt wrong going to her empty-handed.

He yawned and peered at the Book before grabbing the phone. After dialing the number, he fell into his chair before the computer and clicked over to the email he had received from Heather earlier that evening and stared at it.

"Hello?" came Cassie's sleepy voice at the other end. "Oh, is that you, Jason?"

"Sorry if I woke you," Jason said. He clenched his jaw against another yawn.

"No, it's fine, I was staying up to see if you called. I really needed to tell you what happened at the cemetery."

Jason listened. He swiveled away from the screen, a stunned look on his face. "Cassie, are you absolutely sure it's not Stephanie buried there?"

"Positive, Jason. What Richie 'heard' made no sense if Stephanie is buried there, but it makes perfect sense if it's someone else. She's alive, Jason, and she's probably somewhere in Haven, since my connection to people never extends beyond that."

Jason wiped his face with his hand. "This is nuts."

"That's not the half of it. If Ned's right in what he said about Gina Caligano, then the same thing is happening again! Mann is after Gina in the same way he went after Stephanie."

Jason wanted to protest that the dates didn't work, but he finally knew better than to apply his "old logic" to any situation in Haven. "There's one thing that still doesn't fit. You saw Stephanie in the flesh, so to speak. From what I gleaned from Mrs. Radson and some journal entries, that was the result of Presence, which normally comes from leftover energy of the deceased."

"There must be some other explanation for it. What concerns me more is how often this has happened before in Haven. Remember Richie's vision with Mrs. Sovert at the church? It makes more sense now if this is something that happens every year. It was very clear that Mrs. Sovert knew something about this."

Jason rubbed his eyes. "All right. I'll get on this. I'll see if anything else odd has happened around Halloween from 1985 to the present."

"Ned already did some looking. He didn't find a thing."

"I'm not going to look on the internet. I'm going to look in the school records."

Cassie sighed. "Melinda is not the only one that gets nervous when you do that."

Jason turned to his computer and opened a new browser tab, where he loaded the main webpage of Haven High. "Then don't look, because this is going to be the biggest break-in yet."

"Why?"

Jason paused as he used a browser plugin he had authored himself to run a pre-scripted set of exploits that would get him into the personnel system server. "Cassie, a typical high school produces mountains of paperwork. Grades, attendance records, truancy reports, medical records, student transfers, detention records, you name it. I have to grab all of them."

"But if Ned didn't find anything on the internet--"

"I'm working under the assumption that what happened with Stephanie was just the one we heard about," said Jason. "Mann made a mistake of some kind. Like Ned said, someone did a lot to make everyone forget about Stephanie Fowler."

"But if he did make a mistake that time -- and he's been covering it up perfectly since then -- you might not find anything in the records, either."

"Maybe. But Victor Mann can't be all-powerful or he wouldn't be so clandestine. If he had enough power to wipe every single possible record from existence, he would have just steamrolled over us. No, there has to be a limit to his abilities. We already know who his next victim is going to be, for instance. I can't imagine he intended us to find out about that."

Jason did not think anything about the silence on the other end of the line as his hacking tools reported success, leaving him logged in with administrator access on the central personnel system server. He started crafting a command to find the files he wanted.

"I'm going to try to get into Gina's dreamscape tonight," Cassie said in a hollow voice.

Jason paused. "Are you sure you want to do that?"

"I have to if I'm going to help her. Stephanie begged me to stop this from happening again."

"But aren't you worried that--"

"Jason, I'm terrified!" Cassie cried. Jason stopped typing. "I-I'm absolutely frightened out of my wits that I'll get into her mind and never get back out if Mann discovers me."

Jason stared at the Book on the floor. The eye seemed to stare at him in mockery.

"I'm afraid that if anyone helps me, they'll be pulled in as well," Cassie said. "I just don't know if this link is strong enough to--"

Jason stood and kicked the Book, sending it tumbling across the floor. "Dammit, I hate this thing," Jason growled.

"Huh?"

"The Book! There's a ton of spells in it for doing what you and Heather want, but they always have some damn condition that we can't or don't want to meet."

"I don't understand, Jason. What about Heather? Is she all right?"

"Yeah, she's fine," Jason said, falling into his chair. He ran his hand through his mussed hair.

"I felt something earlier and warned Melinda about it," said Cassie.

"They're fine," Jason said, his voice more snappish than he had intended. "I don't want to go into the explanation right now, but Heather wants to know if we can use the spells in the Book to tap into the power from the energy lines."

Cassie gasped. "We can't do that."

"Yeah, I know, I know. I wish we could. Shit, Cassie, if we had just a little more power that we could share among all of us, we could get Victor Mann out of Diane's head, we could keep Terri Hollis out of Heather's head, and help you get into Gina's head."

Jason bit his lip in the ensuing silence, and wondered if she were thinking he had finally snapped, that he was going to give into temptation after all this time.

"I don't want to," Jason said into the unnerving quiet. "I don't like what we have to do for some of them. But ... but..."

"We're just going to have to make do, Jason," Cassie said in a flat voice.

Jason cradled the phone between his jaw and shoulder and pulled the Book into his lap.

"Jason?"

"Show me the spell that taps power from an energy line into a shared psychic link."

"Jason! What are you doing?!" Cassie cried above the frantic sound of pages turning.

"There's even a spell here for exactly what we want," Jason said. "Exactly what we want. Anything we could possibly want to do with the energy lines we can do with this Book."

"No, Jason."

Jason stared at the stark black text seared into the parchment pages. "It just ... it just requires a focus, someone that shares the link through whom we can channel the power."

Cassie paused. "And what else does it require?"

Jason let out a slow breath. One hand clutched the pendant that lay under his shirt. It felt warm against his chest. The fingers of his other hand tingled as they brushed the flowing letters of the arcane script. His eyes narrowed as he struggled to interpret the archaic English structure. "We need a ... a young virginal woman. Or at least a virgin as defined by 'not having known a man.' First, she needs to be enslaved..."

"We're not doing that."

"... temporarily while she's to be the focus. Once enslaved, her virginity may be safely taken, but she must remain enslaved until the spell is performed. Once the spell rite begins, each of the others has sex with her in turn, but she doesn't cum until the last. When she does cum, the power is channeled, and she remains enslaved while..."

"We are not doing this!"

" ... channeling the power. The power stops once any of us releases her from enslavement. But she can be made a permanent focus if our collective will decides to keep her as a--"

"You are not using Diane again!"

Jason let go of the pendant and clenched his teeth until his jaw hurt. He slammed the Book closed and shoved it off his lap, letting it tumble to the floor with a jarring thud. He took off his glasses and let out a shaky sigh.

"That came out wrong," Cassie said in a small voice.

"No, it didn't," Jason said. He wiped his eyes. "Because that's what it would come to if we used the Book. We'd have to use each other to get at this power. I mean, if I looked hard enough, I might find something that has a condition we can tolerate."

"Jason, if ... if Diane were willing, it might be different, then--" Cassie stopped and let out a frustrated sigh. "Now I'm doing it. I'm trying to justify using this spell."

"It's hard not to when you're scared."

"Are you scared?" Cassie asked.

Jason was unable to answer. All the reasons for his fear sounded selfish to him. He was scared he would make the wrong decision, or that everyone would blame him if they failed, or that he would be forced into a confrontation with his own father.

"Jason, I ... it's late, and I need to get to bed so I can..." She trailed off.

"I understand," Jason said in a voice of forced calm. "All right. I'll see you tomorrow. We'll figure out what we can do about these other problems then."

"Yes, okay. Well ... g-good night," Cassie said in a shaky voice.

"Good night."


The veil before her is nothing special, and Cassie is wary for that very reason. She steps forward and it parts for her, swirling away until it is daytime once more, and she stands in a classroom at Haven High. She gasps and recoils, nearly retreating into the gray-black, when she sees Terri Hollis.

Calm returns. This Ms. Hollis exists only in Gina's memories.

She looks down and sees Gina. She can sense the arousal as Gina flirts with Brad. As Cassie draws close, Gina's emotions ride the wave of Cassie's own feelings, and for a moment Cassie is lusting for Brad as well.

The scene shimmers, fades, and re-forms. Icy panic paralyzes Cassie when the object of her fear materializes before her.

Again, it is only a memory. It is Doctor Mann's office. Cassie stares in shock as Gina strips and "performs" for him. She is so overwhelmed by the feelings of obedience and desire that she is forced to back away until her revulsion overcomes both.

The scene shifts again, and now Gina is in her room. She strips once more, and Cassie senses anticipation and rising excitement. Soon Cassie stares in confusion as it turns to fear. Gina steps to the window, and fear becomes abject terror. Cassie trembles with the same emotions for which she cannot see any cause. It vanishes like a switch being thrown.

Another shift. Victor and Gina are at the dinner table, with a woman that Cassie knows is Gina's mother. Both mother and daughter are nude, and Cassie is uneasy. Unease becomes shock as Gina and her mother stand before Victor and Present to him. The word comes to Cassie though she does not hear it spoken, and she understands what it means.

The mother leads and Gina follows. Lean forward and show off the boobs. Lift them and show how supple they are, and how stiff the nipples. Spread the legs and show off the pussy. Spread the lips and see how moist and pink are the folds. Cassie is caught between mounting arousal from Gina and the sickening sight of mother and daughter made to act like whores before Victor.

Victor stands. Gina's mother drops to her knees, then all fours. Victor will have her. She is overjoyed and kisses his feet. Victor instructs Gina to sit and tells her, "Think about the reward your mother is going to receive." He leaves, and Gina's mother crawls after him.

Gina is left to sit alone, and Cassie has to pull back once more, her own pussy aching in sympathy with Gina's. Gina shivers and pants. The scene shimmers, and Victor is back. He sits and waits. Gina pauses, then stands and crosses the room. She kneels before him and offers herself, a hint of desperation to her plea.

Victor refuses but praises her. He sends her off to bed, granting her permission to masturbate for relief.

Cassie is so horrified that she almost does not notice when the dreamscape changes again. Now Gina is alone, lying in her bed. The room is supposed to be dark, but something around Gina's body casts a pale, silvery glow, like moonlight. Cassie recognizes it, and her heart pounds. It is the dream veil, the same thing she had seen around Ned, the gateway to Gina's psyche.

Cassie steps closer. It glistens like dew held in a spider's web.

Is this when Victor would sense her? Does he have a presence in Gina's mind as he had with Stephanie? Cassie could not stop now. The memories she has seen are passive, things that have happened and cannot be changed. She needed to access Gina's dreamscape.

Cassie steels herself and reaches a hand through the veil.

For a moment, she fears she has been lured into a trap. She feels a great rushing sensation, as if pulled forward at great speed. Just as she is about to seize the link to the Harbingers, she slams to a stop, and she is standing once more inside Haven High.

"Did I please you earlier, Brad?"

Cassie turns towards the voice. Gina stands by the lockers in the hallway, and Brad stands before her. It is an idealized Brad, his shoulders more broad and his face more handsome than Cassie remembers.

"Oh, yeah, Gina, I'll say," Brad says with a lustful smile.

Little more has manifested than this. No other students pass by. The reality fades to mist past a bubble encapsulating only Gina and Brad. Even the locker doors seem like rough sketches rather than a finished portrait.

"I hope I did it right," Gina says. "I so want to do this right."

"Oh, I loved it. Hey, lift your skirt for me again."

Cassie watches as Gina pulls up her skirt without taking her eyes from Brad. Her panties are pulled skin-tight against her mound, outlining her pussy in comic-book relief. She moans as Brad stares, and a dark stain floods over her crotch and trickles down her thighs.

"I love that wet pussy of yours," Brad says.

Cassie shivers at the perverted lust in his voice. A chill settles around her, like it had in Stephanie's mind.

"Do you want to see it?"

"Oh, yeah, show me."

Cassie gasps as Gina reaches under her skirt and pulls down her soaked panties. Gina is Presenting, just as Victor trained her to do.

"You're getting me hard, Gina," Brad says.

"You can have me."

Cassie stares, her eyes widening. Her icy cocoon grows colder still, and there is an unmistakable feeling of a presence lurking just beyond her sight.

Brad grins. "I can fuck you? Right now?"

"Yes, right now. I offer myself to you, as I should."

Is this what Stephanie dreamed about before... ?

"Yeah, you should," Brad says as he steps forward. "And it's getting you horny, isn't it?"

Gina moans. "Yes, it is. I need to share my sexuality with you. It's selfish of me if I don't."

"No, it isn't!" Cassie suddenly calls out.

Gina pauses and turns her head. Brad does not move. He remains where he was, frozen in a moment of dream-time. Gina looks at Cassie in confusion.

Cassie's heart pounds even as it threatens to become ice. From the distance come footsteps.

"Yes, it is," Gina says. "I must offer--"

"You don't have to offer yourself for anything! And you don't have to dress like ... like a slut, either."

Gina pauses again. Her eyes glaze. The footsteps are in the corridor, somewhere beyond the mist.

"More slutty, Gina," says Brad. "Look more slutty."

Gina stares at Brad. He is less distinct, as if her mind's eye can no longer focus on him. "More ... slutty ... yes..."

"NO," Cassie cries. "You don't have to! You can decide what you want to wear or who--"

(step ... step ... STEP)

Cassie staggers back. Shoes rap against tile floor. She whimpers and stares into the illusionary distance. "Wake up ... wake up ... I have to WAKE UP!"

(STEP ... STEP ... STEP)

From the mist, a dark shape takes form. Cassie bites her lip hard to quell a scream and flees in the other direction. She plunges into the mist and shrieks when darkness envelops her. She runs blind into the dark, reaching out with her hands on either side to reassure her that something is still there. A wall, a support, an object, anything. She finds nothing.

Suddenly, the cold eases. The footsteps are gone. Drained and nearly hysterical, Cassie stumbles and falls to her knees. She pants into the absolute black.

"Hello?" comes a faint voice from the darkness.

Cassie holds her breath. Her heart thunders in her ears.

"Someone there?" the voice calls again, louder now.

Cassie looks behind her, then realizes it came from AHEAD of her.

"Stephanie? Is that you?" the voice calls out in a tone of desperate hope.

Cassie gasps. "What? No, I'm not Stephanie, I'm--"

She stops herself. She cannot say her name. She cannot give Victor any clue she is here.

"Are you my help?"

Cassie stands. The voice is closer. Now the darkness is not so absolute. A vague corridor stretches before her. She takes a few tentative steps forward, and it resolves itself. The walls and floor are roughly-hewn stone blocks. The air is dank, like a forgotten dungeon.

"Yes," Cassie says. "Yes, I want to help!"

Something runs towards her from the corridor ahead. Cassie begins walking towards it. Seconds later, the footfalls falter and stop, and unnerving silence descends.

Cassie stops. "What's wrong?"

The cold sweeps down the corridor from behind her, and in its wake: footsteps.

(step ... step ... step)

"He's here," the voice cries. "He's coming. I have to hide!"

Cassie hears running once more, fading into the distance, taking the light with it.

"Wait!" Cassie cries.

"Not now! I have to leave before he sees me! But I have a new place to hide now."

"I don't understand, what--"

"You have to leave!"

"I can't!" Cassie shrieks. "I tried! I can't wake up. I CAN'T..."


Cassie uttered a gasp as her eyes flew open.

She did not stir or bolt. She refused to let the fear follow her to wakefulness. She waited for her heart and breathing to slow, then sat up. The room was still dark. By the clock on her night table, it was nearing two in the morning.

Cassie let out a tremulous breath and dropped her face into her hands as she was struck by the full force of what she had witnessed in Gina's mind. She shivered at the idea that a similar fate had befallen Stephanie before the poor girl had disappeared and was forgotten.

Her cell phone warbled. She jumped out of bed and picked it up. "Hello?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.