Perceptions and Deceptions
Chapter 29

Copyright© 2009 by A Strange Geek

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 29 - The Harbingers are forced to realize they are changing, but is it all part of a master plan to fight the evil in Haven, or are they just succumbing to their own carnal urges? Meanwhile, a mysterious man returns to Haven to perform a strange ceremony on the night of Halloween as part of a shocking town legacy. Things will take an even darker turn in the form of a girl named Gina, putting him on a collision course with the Harbingers.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Halloween  

Victor studied Diane as she sat down, his smile never wavering, his demeanor never anything but pleasant. "A little nervous?"

Diane flinched. "Um, yes, a little, I suppose."

"And why is that?"

The tick of the clock asserted itself in the brief silence. She tried to ignore it. "Just wondering what was so urgent. Have I done something wrong?"

"Oh, not at all, not really." Victor leaned back in his seat and folded his hands. "But you did tell me something yesterday that concerned me after I had time to think about it. It has to do with your relationship with Heather."

"What about it?" Diane snapped, then continued in a more contrite voice, "I mean, is there something wrong with it?"

"Hopefully not, if you are in it for the right reasons."

Victor paused. The tick of the clock pounded at Diane's ears and mind. She leaned forward in anticipation of his next words.

"You mentioned that you would be Heather's slave if she would let you," said Victor.

"I'm not sure why I told you that, to be honest."

"Because you trust me, Diane."

Diane let out a breath. Some of her tension eased. She leaned back into a more relaxed posture on the sofa.

Victor noted her reaction. Like Gina, some of his conditioning had been reversed, albeit by a smaller amount. Diane's natural submissiveness likely prevented her from putting up too much resistance. Yet any decline in his influence was cause for concern.

"It's all a matter of ensuring this is what you want and not what you think Heather wants," Victor said.

Diane nodded. "Yes, I think I get it. Heather is actually a little reluctant to do it."

"Ah, I see. So she is putting the brakes on it."

Diane sensed this was the right answer, and relaxed a bit more. "Yes, that's right, she doesn't want to take it too far."

It helped that it was the truth as well. Only under Melissa's influence did Diane's enslavement ever become so complete that she had no will of her own. Heather preferred to manipulate Diane's sexuality and desires rather than exert total control.

Diane waited for Victor's response, her body tensing in anticipation of his next words. She no longer heard the clock, but its steady pulse drew her psyche into lock-step with it. Her mind -- like anyone else's -- craved patterns and rhythms. The tick of the clock satisfied the need, and let Victor pry open her mind a bit more.

"But if it were not for her mindfulness," said Victor. "If she desired you as a slave as much as you did, you would let her do it."

"I ... y-yes ... yes, I guess I would. But I don't necessarily want--"

Victor held up a hand and she fell silent at once. In that brief pause, Victor contemplated his options. Diane was more defiant today. Had the Harbingers taken exception to Jason bringing the Book with him? Victor had considered instructing Diane to tell Jason to keep it quiet from the other Harbingers, but had thought that would conflict too much with their sense of camaraderie. When influencing by proxy, it was easier to go with changes that were more likely to be accepted.

The voice of the Darkness was silent, as Victor had blocked it from his mind at the start of the session. He did not need the distraction of its acerbic comments. He could predict what it would say: the Harbingers had achieved some sort of bond between them.

"It is important for you to realize, Diane, that you have done nothing wrong," said Victor. "I only wish to understand your relationship with her."

"I'm just afraid you're going to say that it's not healthy for me or something," Diane said.

"What it comes down to is whether it would make the both of you happy."

Diane hesitated. "I guess I don't know how to answer that."

"Would you be happy to be a slave? Would Heather be happy to be your Mistress?"

Diane's head swam. She had trouble believing she was hearing this from a school counselor. She squirmed as her pussy grew warm. It was not a fair question at all.

The rhythm throbbed in her mind, and forming thoughts outside of the bounds of the conversation became more difficult. He had put a question to her, and she had to answer it. Each moment of silence was a failure on her part.

"I don't know," Diane finally replied.

"Think on that one for a bit. Let the question roll around in your head."

"I'm sorry if I'm not of much more use."

"On the contrary, you have again been a useful Diane of the Harbingers."

Diane's eyes widened and her breath caught in her throat. Her body tensed for a split second, then let go. She released her breath as a long, low sigh. She shivered once as she slipped into a soft sea of mindless euphoria. Her eyes closed, and her head dipped forward as warm pleasure enveloped her.


The moment was so brief and faint at first that not everyone sensed it.

Heather sensed it the strongest, but not as she had expected. She had thought that the moment Victor tried to do anything to Diane, she would sense a cry for help, much like Cassie that morning or Richie the night before. Instead, she felt a sudden flash of uneasiness, a fleeting moment of panic, and then a plunge into warm, diffuse pleasure.

Melinda and Jason sensed it next. Melinda thought it was from Heather at first. Only when fleeting images of the inside of Victor's office flickered through her mind did she understand. Jason's mental picture was even more vague. All he could sense was a brief burst of emotion, like a distant camera flash seen through smoky glass.

So far, Cassie, Ned, and Richie were unaware.


Victor observed Diane for a full minute before he spoke again. "Where are you right now, Diane?"

"In my pleasant place," she said, her voice soft and dreamy. "It's so nice and warm here."

"Obey me and you can stay in that place."

A husky sigh passed her parted lips. "I will obey."

"Say it again for me, Diane."

"Uhnn ... I will obey."

"And again."

Diane panted. "I will obey."

"Obedience brings pleasure, Diane. Obedience is how you are useful."

"I will obey and be useful."

"Stand and remove your clothes."

Victor submerged himself in thought as he watched the clothing slide from Diane's lithe body. Had there been a slight hesitation before she went under? There should have been no resistance whatsoever to the trigger. Yet he sensed no resistance now. "Answer this question as you undress. Why were you nervous when you first arrived?"

Her blouse lay in a heap on the sofa as her jeans slid down her legs. "I was afraid you would make me do something I didn't want to do."

"And what did you fear I would ask you to do?"

"Make me have Jason give you the Book."

Victor's eyebrows rose. "So Jason did bring the Book with him today?"

Diane stepped out of her jeans. "Yes."

"Have you seen him with the Book?"

Diane reached behind her and unclipped her bra. "Yes." She pulled the bra cups away from her breasts.

Victor paused as Diane pulled her panties down. His gaze lingered on her damp, shaven crotch for a moment. "Have you seen the Book itself?"

Diane stepped out of her panties and nudged them to the side with her foot. Her hands fell to her sides. "Just what was sticking up out the bag he was carrying it in."

Victor glanced at Diane's pussy again, where moisture oozed. "Obedient and useful, Diane. Continue to be obedient and useful."

Diane shivered. "It feels good to obey."

"You are doing well. You will feel your pleasure spike when I tell you that."

Diane let out a lusty sigh. Her feet slid apart. Her hips writhed as her growing need felt like a rising pressure in her cunt.

"Did you actually convince Jason to bring the Book today?"

"Yes."

"Did he agree right away to bring the Book?"

"Yes. But..."

Victor waited. Diane remained quiet.

"Obey, Diane. Obey and feel pleasure."

Diane quivered "Uhnng ... y-yes..."

"You started to say something. What was it?"


It came to both Heather and Melinda at the same time. Heather would have picked it up sooner had she not had the momentary distraction of having to answer her instructor's question. Now when both closed their eyes, Diane's senses and thoughts were overlaid ghost-like on their consciousness.

Jason sensed it better now as well, but only part of it was coherent. He knew Diane was with the counselor and was being questioned, but he could not quite discern the questions themselves.

It came to Cassie next, her perception ranging wide over thoughts, feelings, and senses. She shivered at the eerie, robot-like cadence to Diane's psyche.

Jason drew back in his seat when something Diane said made it into his head. Make him give Victor the Book? That didn't make any sense. He wouldn't have brought the Book unless he thought it was safe.

Richie and Ned frowned at the same time in their respective classrooms. They knew something was very wrong, but not quite what. Ned realized it was Diane and the counselor first, then the idea popped into Richie's head seconds later.

Cassie swallowed hard and gripped the sides of her desk. She was having trouble separating Diane's sensations and emotions from her own. She felt Diane's growing arousal as a stream of lust inundating her mind over the link and wetting her own pussy in response.

It came into much sharper focus for Heather and Melinda. Awareness of the other Harbingers cascaded to them over the link. Melinda uttered a tiny gasp, causing several peers to give her odd looks. If Jason was hearing what was being said, wouldn't this disturb the bit of "programming" they had done on him?

Jason was soon too fascinated to concern himself with his earlier confusion. He could see the structure of Victor's influence, like a scaffolding around her psyche rather than something inside it. Seconds later he understood: a post-hypnotic suggestion, so mundane as to be amusing compared to the power they had confronted before.

When he studied it, however, he saw that a bit more than ordinary hypnosis had transpired. Some other power augmented it. It was a brilliant maneuver. By avoiding using too much of his extraordinary powers, he prevented the Harbingers from discovering it until now.

Ned sensed Cassie's distress and tried to project calm towards her. He had no idea how to do it other than to just think about it. Cassie soon regained control of the flood of sensation over the link, and her own induced arousal eased.

Heather could sense everything, as if she were some sort of hub through which all their thoughts and feelings flowed. It stopped just short of true telepathy. She felt the spike of panic from Melinda, the first to realize that Victor was getting too close to the truth. Having Victor take the fake Book from Jason was superfluous now.

Ned realized that they had to maintain the fiction. Let him think Jason has the real Book with him. Don't let him know what happened yesterday. Don't let him know they have a new defense.

But now they had to figure out how to help Diane. In the fight against Ms. Hollis, Heather had actively resisted and could draw on the energy she needed. Diane was too far under to reach out to them.

Heather took a deep breath. She closed her eyes and imagined herself being with her lover. Melinda joined her a few seconds later, then Cassie. The boys brought up the rear.


Diane panted hard, her pussy hot and wet. She finally replied, "Nothing."

Victor leaned back in his seat. "Nothing," he repeated in a neutral voice.

"Jason agreed to bring the Book as soon as I asked him."

"Did he have second thoughts at all?"

"Yes. No."

"Both answers cannot be correct, Diane."

Diane whimpered. "The ... th-the others argued about it. But Jason didn't change his mind."

Victor sensed something fighting him. He leaned forward. "Diane, listen carefully to me. Hold up your right hand."

She lifted her right arm and leveled her hand in mid-air at about the height of her bosom.

"Your right hand is disconnected from the rest of your body. You no longer sense or feel it. You no longer know what it is doing. But it will respond to my commands and my commands only. Do you understand?"

Diane's hand went limp. "Yes, I understand."

"Right hand, begin stroking her clitoris."

Diane's right hand slipped over her wet mound and eased into her folds. Diane's hips jerked, and she gasped in genuine surprise. Her hips squirmed, and she stepped to one side and the other as if trying to get away from this strange intruder.

"What's happening to you, Diane?" Victor asked, a ghost of a smile touching his lips.

"S-someone is fingering me," she whimpered.

"Do you know who it is?"

"No."

"It could be a complete stranger."

Diane pulled her hips back, but the hand followed.

"It could be a man, for all you know."

"Uhng, no..." Diane moaned.

"Right hand, thrust your fingers into her."

"Uhhnn!" Diane cried in both lust and distress as her "disembodied" fingers pumped in and out of her slit.

"If it's a guy, he might want to put his cock there."

"Oh, G-god, no ... please ... uhnng..."

"I'll tell you who it is if you answer me truthfully, Diane," said Victor.

"Yes," Diane panted. "I'll tell you anything you want to know."


He's barely using any special power at all, Jason thought. It's mostly hypnosis. He doesn't know we're listening in!

Jason did not expect his words to transmit to the others, but he hoped the gist would come through so they would take a delicate approach with Diane. He was stunned to see such detailed patterns like those he saw in Auras. He thought that with enough time he could understand how it worked enough to counter it.

Melinda wanted to barrel into Diane's head and convince her that it was her own hand. Victor's technique revolted her more than anything else she had ever experienced since the House. But some of Jason's restraint trickled into her mind, and she remained concentrated on holding Diane back from revealing any sensitive information.

The thought came to Ned independent of Jason. We gotta play our cards close to the vest.

Cassie sensed Diane's emotions in far more detail than anything else from Diane's psyche, and now she understood why: she had the power to influence them. She could reduce Diane's arousal and make it easier for her to resist. But the same sense of caution came over her as well.

She had to try. She feared that if she didn't at least make the effort, Diane would reveal all.

All Heather could do was send as much energy to Diane as possible. C'mon, Diane, just hang in there another few minutes, just another few minutes...


"What did you do after school yesterday, Diane?" Victor asked.

"I-I spent some time with my friends," Diane moaned.

"The Harbingers, you mean?"

"Yes."

"And what did you all do?"

"We ... h-had ... had a conversation. A meeting."

"And what did you talk about?"

Diane hesitated. Her fingers thrusted into her aching cunt with less urgency than before. When she spoke again, her voice was more steady. "About the Book. About not letting Jason carry it with him."

"And what did you do when you heard this?"

"I did what I was told. I told him he should carry it. I convinced him."

"Right hand, thrust as fast as you can," Victor said. "And the others, Diane?"

Diane gasped and fell to her knees, finger-fucking her cunt hard. "Uhng ... uhhn ... I ... oh God..."

"That could be a cock next, Diane. Tell me. What did the others say?"

"They ... didn't agree ... wouldn't change their mind."

"But they apparently let Jason take the Book anyway."

"Yes. He's got it with him. I s-saw it. He has it today. I obeyed."

Victor leaned back and steepled his fingers. He watched Diane and listened to her desperate whimpers, his face impassive. "The hand is your own, Diane. You can sense it again. Cum."

Her fingers faltered, but her pussy throbbed hard seconds later. She collapsed to the floor, panting and moaning into the carpet, shivering hard as her climax swept over her.

Victor was still uneasy. She had resisted him harder than he would have thought possible for someone of her submissive nature, but without a full avatar in her mind, he could not probe her any further without alerting her friends.

Victor lifted the veil and let the Darkness contact him once more. He "spoke" over its petulant complaints about being shielded from his mind for so long: I have a question for you. Do you know what the Harbingers were doing yesterday?

Something happened with them, came the irritated reply. Something made Richie more resistant to me. Fucking little bastard.

What about the rest of them?

I do not know. I have been concentrating my energy on Richie. I need more power, Victor. You must get that Book from them.

Victor closed his eyes and let the Darkness see his memory of the session with Diane. It churned and seethed with violent lust.

Get it! Get the Book from Jason! Do not pass up this opportunity, Victor. Bring me the Book. Then I can overwhelm Richie's defenses. Then Penny can bring me Heather and Melinda. Then I will take Cassie, and Ned through her. Then that will leave me Jason and his infernal father.

Victor shielded his next thoughts. The Darkness was not thinking straight. So obsessed with possessing the Book, it overlooked the incongruities in Diane's responses.

Victor let out a small sigh through his nose. Diane would offer him no more insights unless he wanted to risk bringing suspicion upon himself. Yet he had one more task for her, and for that he needed to slip into her head again with his more extraordinary powers. "You have done well, Diane."

Diane shivered and moaned as pleasure washed over her once more.

"Stand."

Diane rose to her feet. Victor stood and handed her a towel. "Dry your sex and your fingers as best you can. And then listen very carefully to me as I tell you how you can be very, very useful to me one more time."


The Harbingers had almost lost it for Diane.

Teachers were starting to notice that a student of theirs was not paying attention. Richie blew it off and lost only a few seconds. Jason felt compelled to offer an explanation out of pride, since he did want to do the work. Melinda got peevish and had to apologize to avoid detention.

Ned and Cassie were fortunate. Ned had a teacher that didn't take the time to notice, and Cassie's was used to seeing her zone out. They picked up the slack. Heather never wavered, simply ignoring her teacher as if she were not there.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.