Perceptions and Deceptions - Cover

Perceptions and Deceptions

Copyright© 2009 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 20

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 20 - The Harbingers are forced to realize they are changing, but is it all part of a master plan to fight the evil in Haven, or are they just succumbing to their own carnal urges? Meanwhile, a mysterious man returns to Haven to perform a strange ceremony on the night of Halloween as part of a shocking town legacy. Things will take an even darker turn in the form of a girl named Gina, putting him on a collision course with the Harbingers.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Halloween  

"That is wonderful, Gina!" Roberta gushed. "I am so glad you have finally had your first real sexual experience. So kind of that boy to accommodate the counselor."

Gina smiled and nodded.

"Did you do as I had told you? Did you give yourself to him as you should?"

"Yes, Mom, I did." She chose not to mention that she was so aroused at the time that refusing him was impossible.

"And you'll be looking forward to doing it again."

Gina's pussy tingled. "Yes, I will."

"You should start looking for opportunities as soon as you can, Gina. Make sure you build on this."

"I'm going to the Halloween party with Brad," Gina said. She squirmed at the memory of his cock inside her. "Maybe I can do it with him again."

"Oh, no 'maybe' about that. If he's gracious enough to take you out, it would be proper for you to offer yourself."

Gina nodded. It made sense to her, just as it had been proper to ask him to the party and for him to agree. Her breath quickened as her pussy grew damp once more. She wished he were waiting for her in her room.

Roberta lay her hand against her daughter's cheek. She smiled, her voice soft and breathy. "Just keep thinking about it, Gina.

Gina shivered, and her thighs quaked. Her pussy felt warm and inviting.

"Keep thinking about him inside you again."

Gina moaned. Her feet slid apart, and her breath became a light pant.

"We'll have to see about getting you a nice costume for the party," Roberta said. "Something attractive and sexy. Perhaps your counselor can give you some advice on that."

"I'm going to see him again tomorrow," Gina said, and her pussy throbbed in anticipation. She loved her counselor. He was answering all her questions and keeping the voices at bay.

"Very good, Gina. And remember to show him what you have learned just like you did today."

"How do I do that this time?"

"Well, last time he showed you how to accept your sexuality by masturbating in front of him. And what did you do for him this morning?"

"I masturbated in front of him," Gina said, her skin flush with pleasure.

"So what should you do tomorrow morning?"

Gina paused. Heat flared in her sex, and she let out a ragged breath. "Offer ... offer myself to him. For sex."

Roberta stroked Gina's hair. "Yes, that's correct. You're learning fast, I'm so proud of you."

Gina smiled. She was happy when she pleased her mother.

"Dinner won't be ready for a little while, dear. You have the afternoon to yourself if you want."

"May I take a walk a little later?"

"Yes, you may, if you're back in time to help me set the table."

"I will, Mom. Thank you."

Gina headed up the stairs. She stepped into her bedroom and uttered a little sigh of disappointment when there was no Brad waiting for her. She would have to make do herself.

She stripped off her clothes, lay on her bed, and sank her fingers into her needful pussy.


Richie normally preferred to be on top, as a clear signal that he was the one in command. But he could make exceptions, especially when they conformed to his own personal fantasies.

He lay on his back, Heather atop him, humping his cock and squeezing her own boobs like a porn star. He didn't believe he was controlling her. He knew what the sweet sense of control felt like. Yet she responded to his wishes anyway without having to vocalize them.

He wanted her to slam her hips so that their bodies slapped together, and she did. He wanted her to dangle her tits over him so he could grope them, and she did. He wanted her to turn around and hump him facing away so he could look at her ass and give it an occasional slap, and she did.

He directed their sex like a sleazy porn movie, and he loved every minute of it.

He felt smug, not just for the chance to fuck Heather again, but how it would piss off the Darkness. He tried to reach out to it, to taunt it into coming into his head now, but there was only silence.

Heather gasped, and her body trembled as she neared orgasm but climbed no further. Richie didn't want her there yet. He was still building up to one himself and didn't want her gushing all over him until he was nearly done.

Richie sensed he was going to have to change this arrangement. What Heather had said to him about bringing each other together popped into his mind unbidden. It triggered another thought, a memory of something he had heard in the cemetery. Something about presents.

Why would he be thinking of these things at a time like this, when all that should concern him was how he wanted to cum and in what part of Heather he wanted to do it?

Richie only now allowed himself to become aware of the others. Melinda sucked Jason's cock as if starved, and Diane buried her face in Melinda's pussy. His gaze lingered on Diane, tracing her slim body and graceful legs. He would love to have her as well as Heather.

He also refused to be an asshole again. She wasn't into guys and that was it.

Richie slapped Heather's ass one last time and clamped his hands around her hips. He yanked her down harder, each descent accompanied by a sharp slap of their bodies slamming together, his cock impaling her cunt hard until she begged for relief with her moans. The need to rearrange things grew more urgent, and it was coming from Heather.

His first reaction was resentment that she was trying to control him after all. His second reaction was to chastise himself for being an ungrateful bastard.

All right, for Chrissakes, I'll do it, he thought.


"Cassie, wait, we can't--"

"Ned, please, we have to, I can't calm down ... here, put my blouse on your jeans so it doesn't get soiled."

"But at least lemme find someplace we can--"

"There is no other place! This is the only thing we can do."

"But if we go back ta my place--"

"Harry is already suspicious about last time, and he'll insist on coming to the door to make sure someone's home."

"Jeez, Cassie, I don't know about this, I--"

"Ned, step back a moment so I can get my panties off."

"But right out here? You'll freakin' freeze your pretty little buns off!"

A deep moan. "I'm not shivering from the cold, Ned."

Clothes slid from Ned's body. "Mebbe yer not, but ... wait, what are you ... oh man..."

Leaves crunched as Cassie spread her legs. Her fingers curled around Ned's cock. In a voice of annoyance, lust, and a hint of embarrassment, she said, "Ned, shut up and put this inside me now."

Ned was so stunned that he didn't move. All he could think about was the location. The edge of the greenbelt was only ten feet from them atop a gentle slope, the shore of the river only another twenty down. All someone had to do to see them was peer over the embankment.

Yet when Cassie's fingers squeezed his cock and tugged it towards her, his concern suddenly seemed trivial. Heather's influence had affected him as well, and Cassie touching his cock destroyed whatever resistance he had mustered.

He had to be honest with himself: there was something very erotic about doing it in the middle of mother nature.

Ned gave up on rational argument and descended on her. He plunged into her slick cunt with ease. Cassie gasped and grabbed his arms, pulling him down. With his cock buried deep inside her and her breasts squeezed against his chest, he ceased to notice the cold.

Cassie's mind reeled. This was a shocking experience for her, irrational but liberating, and the last thing her parents would ever want her to do. Not just sex with a "commoner," but wild, "dirty" sex. Part of her wanted to revel in this total break from her little rich girl reality.

Ned lay inside her, enjoying the tightness of her pussy, assuming Cassie would enjoy the fullness of his cock as she usually did. Yet only seconds later, she exhaled her next words as a soft moan into his ear, "Ned, please ... do it ... fuck me..."

Cassie's cheeks flashed crimson. The words came from a different person, never having passed her lips before. They inflamed her lust anyway, her hips jamming against his body in a silent plea.

The words were an electric shock to Ned. He banged into her, dispensing with the slow buildup that she usually preferred. Cassie tried to restrain herself, but her pleasure rose too fast and too hard. She uttered a string of shrill cries as she soared.

In the throes of rising ecstasy, the focus of her emotions swayed. Even as Ned pounded into her harder and she strained at the edge of climax, images of the other Harbingers exploded in her head and seized her desires.

She saw herself with Jason, drawing his cock into her mouth.

She saw Heather touching her between her legs and cupping her breast.

She saw Melinda's face descending on her sex.

She saw Diane's pussy looming in her face.

Cassie gasped, her fists pounding the ground once on either side of her, as if trying to drive the images out of her head before consummating the tryst. She wanted no one but Ned and his cock in her thoughts when she came.

She clutched at Ned as an emotional anchor to ground her in reality. Him and no one else. She was alone with him. She was not with the others. She couldn't be with the others.

Cassie arched her back. Her thoughts dissolved, a strident moan passing her lips. Ned's breath was ragged, his buttocks clenching as his cock let go inside her.

For a moment Cassie thought she couldn't breathe, her orgasm so powerful that it seized all the muscles in her body, as if forcing them to throb to the same rhythm. Her breath became a shallow, staccato pant, and her surroundings swam in and out of focus. Something tugged hard at her psyche, and emotions that were not her own whipped and blew through her mind like a gale.


Oh, man, this is freakin' wild!

The total incongruity was not lost on Richie despite the unrelenting excitement. A week ago he felt alienated from them. Now he was in the middle of an orgy.

Or as he saw it, at the tail end of one, and it was just the "tail" that he wanted. Heather was on all fours, bent low so she could lick Diane's pussy, her ass thrust in the air just for Richie. Heather uttered a muffled, wet grunt into Diane's sex with each slap of her rear against Richie's body, his cock spearing Heather's tight and slick folds.

Richie loved this position. To him, a pussy was always the most helpless when it was framed by her thighs and topped with her ass cheeks. No way to cover it or pull away. All he had to do was grab her hips and dive in.

The setup was unreal, like one big chain of hot sex. Richie took Heather from the rear, Heather licked Diane, Diane licked Melinda, Melinda sucked Jason. He enjoyed watching Melinda on her haunches with Diane's head between her thighs at one end and Jason's cock fucking her mouth at the other.

And it blew his mind that Heather wanted it this way.

He didn't care how it happened. He was getting -- and giving -- the best fuck of his life.

Yes, the best. Better than anything he did at the House. Better than anything he did with Linda Davis. Better than anything his Mom did with him. He should have cum awhile ago. He crept closer each minute, just enough pleasure to keep him going but not so much that he was going insane waiting for the dam to burst.

What he really wanted was to feel Heather's dam burst, right when he was about to hit it.

He admitted he was feeling the strain. His butt and thighs hurt. His balls ached from swinging back and forth with his hard thrusts and their own swollen need.

Richie didn't get Jason and Melinda's complaints. He would be happy if Heather continued these orgies forever. Maybe next time Jason would let him take Melinda for a little ride. He'd love to see her humping him like a jackrabbit in heat. Or maybe suck down his cock. Jason looked like he was in heaven, so she must be good at it.

Yeah, that's what he would do. Melinda looked really sexy that way, sucking cock like it was the most delicious thing in the world.

His thoughts started to dissolve, floating away from him like bits of driftwood on a receding tide. A strange sense of disembodiment settled over him like a thickening fog. His hands tightened around Heather's hips, as if needing to anchor himself before he floated away.

His eyes became frantic as if looking for the source of these odd sensations. A sharp breath was drawn into his lungs as his pleasure spiked. He was pulled further into the fog, unable to turn away, the motions of sex automatic. Moans and cries crescendoed around him. His cock strained, and he willed himself to thrust faster and harder to push himself over, but had no awareness of whether his own body had obeyed him.

As lost himself to the mist, his cock let go.

His own loud groan of release was lost into a single, vocal vortex of climax. Heat gushed from Heather's pussy just as Richie's cock slammed home and burst into orgasm. He was indeed at the end of a chain, pulled towards the middle by his sexual union with Heather. Pleasure rippled from him and towards him, like someone had snapped one end of the chain, waves pulsing down to the other end and back. Each one was like another larger orgasm, a rhythm that joined with his own, drawing out his natural climax to unnatural length.

Before he could try to understand how it was happening, it was over. He teetered back from Heather, stumbled, and managed a controlled fall to the floor. His cock felt as if it were still throbbing, even as it became flaccid, a sensation that took another minute to fade, leaving behind a post-coital ache that reached up from his balls into his hips.

He lifted his head. The others were in similar states, lying in a daze, catching their breath, letting out small moans and tiny whimpers as their exquisite orgasms were reluctant to fade.

Heather lay on the floor, rolled onto her back. Her eyes were glazed and staring, her body stone-still. For a panicked moment, Richie thought he had hurt her somehow, until Melinda called out, "Did she zone-out again?"

Diane struggled to sit up, wiping her still-glistening face. "Yes, she did," she said in a worried tone.

Richie scaled back his panic, but he jumped to his feet and demanded, "What's wrong with her? It wasn't me, was it?"

"It's not you, Richie, she did the same thing last time..."


Heather gasps, her body still reeling in orgasm, the pleasure of all the Harbingers flowing through her like a rush of water through a pipe. It crashes and crests, throwing up spray and foam into a thick mist around her. It spreads out from her, trying to find the others and pull them in.

She tries to reach into the minds of the others, to follow the thick tendrils of their mutual pleasure, to slip into their psyches at the moment of climax when it is easiest. She feels their minds and their wills, like bright beacons through the mist. She has but to gather them to her...

She recoils, uttering a keening moan as their orgasms blast back to her, overwhelming her senses. She has gone as far as she dares, touching them far more intimately than mere sex.

It is not enough. They are not enough. She can see the two that remain as distant specks of light. She tries to pull them to her, but they are too far away.

"It must be complete."

Heather moans and struggles to stand, to turn her head to see who is speaking to her again.

"You cannot leave them out, Heather."

Heather whimpers, her orgasm finally relenting. "Wh-who ... who are you?"

"Bring them in. Please."

"I-I can't!"

"You must."

Heather sat up, gasping, her pussy still throbbing. "I won't! Not until you tell me what this is for! What am I doing? Why am I doing it? WHY CAN'T I STOP?"

A pause. Only silence for an eternity. Then:

"Because your lives depend on it."

Heather gasps. That voice. She knows it. She has heard it before.

"Time is running out, Heather."

The mist dissolves around her, and she is falling...


" ... wait, she's coming around!"

Heather rolled to her side with a moan. "Dammit ... I almost had it. I was almost there!"

"What's she talking about?" Richie said.

Melinda stood up. "Weren't you listening before? She said she got close to figuring this out last time."

"I thought we already figured it out. This is to make her have those visions and to protect her and all that shit."

Heather sighed as she sat up. "That's not the vision I had. It was ... Shit, I can't describe it, I don't have the right words."

Jason stepped up to the others. "Did everyone feel what I did at the end?"

"Like you were being sucked in?" Richie said.

"It's the same thing that happened to me last time, but stronger," said Diane. "Like I could feel what Melinda or Heather were feeling."

Richie grinned. "Yeah, that was fucking intense!"

Melinda eyed Richie, but she stopped short of any further snide remarks. Richie guessed what she was thinking: he was going brag or gloat, or spout off about how great a lay Heather was.

Richie wanted to. He wanted to shout to the rafters that he got to screw the girl whose panties every guy at Haven High wanted into. He was pumped that he got to fuck her again.

Heather stood up. "We have to do this again."

"What, now?!" Melinda screeched. "No way, Heather! Not after swallowing as much cum as I just did!" She waved a hand at Jason's nether regions.

Jason looked surprised and turned to her. "I don't think your average male ejaculates more than--"

Melinda rolled her eyes. "Jason, please don't nerd-out again after sex, okay? It's really annoying."

Jason fell silent, blushing.

Richie smirked. "Nerd-out after sex?"

"Yeah, he always says something after sex, like 'wow, we always all cum together' or something like that."

"Well, we do," Jason protested in a weak voice.

"Melinda, don't be stupid," Heather snapped. "I don't mean right now. Please, I'm really close. This feels important. I mean big-time important. I felt like someone was trying to talk to me."

"Oh great, now she's hearing voices," Melinda said.

"Wait, I remember! I remember trying to find out why I'm doing this, why ... I-I have to have everyone next time."

"What?!"

"Cassie and Ned, they have to do this. They have to be in on this."

"Because the little voices in your head told you? Yeah, that'll get them to do it, sure!"

"Melinda, stop being an ass for once and listen."

"Listen to what? You're not making any sense!"

Jason stepped forward and squeezed Melinda's hand. "Melinda, please calm down."

Melinda yanked her hand from Jason's and jumped back. "Don't tell me to calm down! Everyone, just stop telling me to shut up, or that I'm not helping, or that I'm just getting what I want with Jason anyway. I'm getting tired of it!"

"Well, aren't you getting what you want?" Richie asked, his tone casual.

Melinda glared at him. "Oh, you're one to talk, huh? You got what you wanted. You got to boink the big-boobed bubblehead! Maybe I want to have sex with Jason on my own terms sometimes and not because I'm forced into it, and not when I have to lick Heather's pussy or Diane's!"

The silence that followed was broken only by the labored breathing of Melinda's anger. Finally, Heather let out a forlorn sigh. "Melinda, I ... I don't know what to say."

Melinda's eyes widened. "Well, that's a first," she said, her voice still sharp but betraying genuine surprise.

"Look ... something is happening, something important. I heard someone in my head. Someone I know, but I can't figure out who."

"Heather, are you sure of that?" asked Jason. "You sure it wasn't one of us?"

"I'm positive, Jason."

"How do we know it isn't someone bad?" Melinda piped.

"Melinda has a point," Jason said.

Heather sighed and threw up her hands. "I know it sound nuts! I wish I could explain it, but ... Jason, I really think this is what the sex is about, that it's to get us to link together somehow."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.