Perceptions and Deceptions - Cover

Perceptions and Deceptions

Copyright© 2009 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The Harbingers are forced to realize they are changing, but is it all part of a master plan to fight the evil in Haven, or are they just succumbing to their own carnal urges? Meanwhile, a mysterious man returns to Haven to perform a strange ceremony on the night of Halloween as part of a shocking town legacy. Things will take an even darker turn in the form of a girl named Gina, putting him on a collision course with the Harbingers.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Halloween  

Jason was starting to doubt the wisdom of his decision to come to the house.

Jason had suspected ulterior motives from the moment Heather had claimed her only interest was conversation on her oversexed nature. Fair play had compelled him to inform Melinda despite Heather's wishes that the meeting remain clandestine. He hoped he would not regret that decision.

The irony was not lost on Jason. Only last summer had his own fantasies run hot and thick about Heather. Now he tried everything he could to avoid realizing them.

Jason sighed and collapsed back onto the sofa, his gaze falling on the coffee table and a bundle of yellowing papers held together with a frayed string. They crinkled in his fingers as he scooped them up.

Elizabeth's legacy had excited him he first received it. His initial elation faded when he realized that the yellowed pages generated more questions than answers. Yet the map that detailed the mysterious lines of force that ran under Haven was invaluable, as were Elizabeth's observations and insights about Haven itself.

Several of the pages sported yellow sticky-notes marking those that might be relevant to Heather's "condition," added in haste after Heather had summoned him.

Jason heard the back door in the kitchen open. He lay the papers on the table and stood up. He cleared his head of any perceptions or anticipation regarding anything sexual. He uttered a vow to stick to the topic and took one final deep breath.

He heard the back door close, a puff of cold air prickling his skin. He started to speak before Heather even appeared at the threshold. "Heather, I looked for some information for you in the journal and found some related material, but nothing directly about your, um, condition. I thought we might ... uh..."

Jason trailed off when Heather appeared and Melinda stepped out from behind her.

Jason had learned to read emotions better on people's faces. Haven had made it a necessity. Melinda wore her heart on her sleeve, so she was the easiest to read. He had only to take a glance at her face to know what was happening in her head, and who was behind it.

Jason tried very hard not to be angry with Heather. Her influence over Melinda met with tacit acceptance as a lingering effect of Nyssa's former influence, so long as Heather did not take it too far. But "too far" was a moving target.

Heather managed a smile. "The ru ... um ... Melinda insisted on coming along."

Melinda motioned towards Jason and opened her mouth to speak, but shuddered and moaned instead when Heather caressed her ass cheek.

Jason could not stop a frown from touching his lips. "Why are you doing that to her now?"

"I'm sorry, she was acting really bratty," Heather said. "I just wanted to keep her quiet for a bit."

Melinda let out a lustful sigh and squeezed her eyes shut.

"Well, can you ease up on her?"

"Why? Don't you like her this way? I mean, she's already got the hots for you."

Melinda shivered and wrapped her arms around herself, pushing up her breasts. Jason's eyes were drawn to them, and he wondered how he had missed the fact that they had swelled since the summer. The distraction caused a slight stir in his nether regions.

No, don't, Jason thought. Focus. FOCUS.

Heather's smile turned sultry. "Melinda would just love to have your cock inside her all the time. It's all she talks about when it comes to sex."

Melinda's hips swayed. On the way over, Heather had tugged at Melinda's panties until the crotch pulled into her mound. Now the slick fabric rubbed against her swollen clit. She panted softly. Her eyes closed even tighter.

Jason swallowed as his cock stirred again. I will NOT be distracted by this!

Jason balked at the intensity of Heather's control over Melinda's emotions. He wondered if it were this way at home with their private trysts, and when his cock stiffened further in response, he regretted even thinking about it. "Heather, just let go of her, please. I don't want to see her like this if it's not coming from her own head."

Heather opened her mouth but said not a word. There was a moment of conflict in her eyes, a moment that Melinda needed. She suddenly whimpered and dashed towards Jason, nearly bowling him over.

Jason threw an arm around Melinda's waist and pulled her close. The touch made Melinda shiver and moan, shattering what little concentration she had mustered. Her nipples tingled where her breasts pushed against his arm. Her pussy ached, and she resisted the urge to grind her hips against him.

"Jason," Heather breathed as she stepped forward. "How about doing two girls at once?"

Jason stared. "Huh? What are you talking about?"

His cock answered for him, expanding and insistent against the inside of his briefs. Melinda clutched at him and brought her lips to his ear. For a few more seconds, she could only pant, and the sound of it and the touch of her hot breath against his ear made Jason shiver.

"Sh-she's going to make you horny," Melinda moaned, half in lust and half in despair. "She's going to make you have sex with her."

"Melinda, I've told you before, I don't make anyone do anything," Heather said, her voice cross but losing none of its sultry cadence. She turned her gaze back to Jason and smiled. "If Jason fucks me, it will be because he really wants to."

Heather advanced. Her jiggling breasts and swaying hips commanded him as she took each step. His cock strained in its confined space, and his mind turned to thoughts of sliding it into Heather's nice, wet pussy...

Jason suddenly averted his gaze and tried to retreat, but Melinda clung to him, panting in his ear. Whatever resistance she had managed against Heather had dissolved into hot lust.

Jason's mind raced. Was Heather able to do the same thing to him that she did to Melinda? Or was he just succumbing to his own weakness?

"I know you want to fuck me, Jason," Heather cooed. "You want your cock inside me. So do I."

Jason shuddered. He saw himself lying on his back with Heather humping him. It was too easy to conjure, impossible to dismiss. His fantasies of her had been too ingrained, even after having realized them several times over.

"Jason."

The proximity of her voice startled him, and he turned his head without thinking. He stared directly at Heather's bosom and into the shadowy cleft past the stretched buttonholes. With a sly smile, Heather started to pop the buttons and release the swell of her breasts.

Speech failed Jason. His hips writhed in a vain attempt to accommodate his cock. Heather stopped unbuttoning her blouse and hooked her fingers into Jason's belt. She yanked, and Jason's cock sprang fully tumescent in the crotch of his briefs.

"Better?"

For a few seconds, Jason was back in the office of Nyssa, the school nurse. She had just used her own powerful seduction to the same effect and had performed the same gesture. It shocked him out of his sexual stupor. He stumbled back, dragging Melinda along with him. In that moment of lucidity, a page of Elizabeth's journal passed before his mind's eye.

"Jason, please, I need this," Heather said. "You want to do this. Melinda does, too."

Melinda moaned and shivered. Her trembling hand groped Jason's crotch. Heather undid the rest of her buttons and slipped off her blouse.

Jason stared at Heather's bosom. Many of his sexual fantasies had involved those wonderfully big boobs. Summoning the last of his moment of resolve, he gave form to a thought and forced it through his head.

The square of the hypotenuse of a right triangle is equal to the sum of the squares of the sides.

Jason blinked. The juxtaposition of that logical thought with the raw lust in his body was so ludicrous that in any other context he might have laughed. The girls would; even Melinda called him a nerd now and then.

Heather drew close. She pressed her bare breasts into his chest and started undoing the buttons of his shirt. Melinda fumbled for his zipper.

His attempt at resistance was like a makeshift earthen dam against a flood, and now it was leaking in earnest. Lust roared around his consciousness like a raging river. He blasted out another thought, envisioning himself shouting it at the top of his lungs:

Matter and energy are equivalent, as given by the relationship energy equals mass times the speed of light squared.

Instead of a shout, it sounded no more than a tinny, off-tune radio station in his head. His zipper opened, and Melinda's slim hand grasped the bulge in his briefs. Heather had his shirt open and rubbed her soft boobs against his bare skin. Jason only quivered in response when he tried to retreat once more, one foot drawing back but going nowhere.

He needed something else, something more complex, something to make him think...

Any mass can become a black hole by compressing it to its Schwarzschild radius, which is two times the mass times the gravitational constant divided by the speed of light squared...

Jason's muscles clenched. His body shook with the effort to translate his resistance into action. Heather's hand dropped to his belt. Her nipples were hard points against his chest. He wanted to just fall to the floor and let them...

Proton decay ... a proton can theoretically decay into a neutron to carry the mass, a positron to carry away the charge, and an anti-neutrino to carry away the remaining energy, given by the formula ... the formula...

It would not come to him, except that the result was in electron volts, but the struggle to remember it was enough. He staggered away from them and collapsed onto the sofa, panting hard and clenching his fists as if to beat away the last vestiges of induced lust.

Heather remained as she was, as if the fact that Jason was no longer there had not quite reached her head. When she finally looked to him, she wanted to chase him down and pounce on him, but stood and trembled instead.

Melinda reclaimed her will in the moment of distraction. She turned and gave her big sister a weak shove.

"Stop it!" Melinda cried, though her voice was still husky with lust. "I t-told you, he found a way to resist it. Just stop it!"

Heather staggered back a half step, groaning and dropping her face into her hands. "I-I'm sorry ... I didn't ... I just needed..."

Jason let out the breath he was holding and hoped whatever he still felt was just his own hormones. The part of him that was the quintessential male teenager screamed at the lost opportunity. His cock still pulsed with his pounding heartbeat. "I know," Jason said, his voice still breathless. "But if I do something like this ... if both Melinda and I do something like this ... we want it to be because we decided we'd do it."

Heather looked up, stricken. "Jason, I don't understand any of this! I didn't ask to be so fucking oversexed."

"I just don't want you stealing Jason from me!" Melinda whined.

"I'm not! I told you I don't want him like that. I just want to fuck him now and then. Come on, Melinda, you want to do it all the time, you're always so hot for him."

Melinda shuddered and moaned. She fell to her knees, hands trembling with the effort to resist being shoved down her panties. "Uhnng ... y-you're doing it again..."

Heather sighed and turned away. "I can't freaking control it with you, Melinda!"

"All right, look," said Jason. "You're obviously, um, in need. Maybe we should take care of that and then talk about it."

"Oh, sure, yeah, so generous of you," Melinda sneered as she stood up.

Jason frowned. "You have something better to suggest?"

Melinda's eyes widened. She opened her mouth to protest, reconsidered, and shook her head.

"All I know is that I get better precogs if I've had lots of sex," Heather said. "But now it's like this power has a mind of its own. Jason, didn't Elizabeth mention anything about this in her journal?"

Jason took the papers again and thumbed through the makeshift bookmarks to give his fingers something to do. "I haven't found any mention at all about the powers that Mara gave us. I don't think she really even knew about it. She knew Mara's intentions but not her methodology. We're going to have to figure this one out ourselves."

"Fine!" Melinda said. "We'll go give the Sex Queen here what she wants. But if she's going to make me do this, she's going to make me do it the way I want for once."


Gina had never seen this man before, yet she felt she knew him. He was a stranger, yet intimately familiar. She did not know why the cemetery had seemed so cold and lonely to her. It sheltered her from the wind despite the bareness of the aspens, and filled her with warmth despite the Rocky Mountain autumn chill.

The stranger smiled at her again, filling her with a sense of calm detachment. Without a word, she crossed the cemetery, dropped into the seat beside him, and folded her hands demurely in her lap.

"And with whom do I have the honor of sharing this beautiful morning?" the stranger asked.

"Gina Caligano," she replied without a second thought.

"Victor Mann." He extended his hand. "I am sure it will be a great pleasure to know you."

Gina reached for his hand as he continued to speak. At the word "pleasure," she felt warm and tingly, as if she had just downed a nice mug of hot chocolate on a cold night. She released her breath as a contented sigh. She smiled and nodded.

"What brings you out here so early on a Saturday morning, Gina?" asked Victor.

"It helps me..." Gina began.

"Yes?"

Something had stopped her. She was ready to tell him anything and everything, knowing it would feel so good to do so. Yet now she reconsidered. "It ... um ... helps me get some exercise. And ... and I just wanted to, I guess."

Gina flushed with guilt. She had refused to tell him the truth. He was an adult, a person in authority. She had no business withholding the truth from one.

Victor turned towards her and leaned one elbow on the back of the bench, folding his hands in midair before him. "Really? Just because you wanted to?"

Gina had to stop from cringing, as if he had caught her in the lie. "Yes. Is there ... is there anything wrong with that?"

"I guess it would depend on what your mother wants of you."

"Oh. She said it was okay," Gina replied, some of her guilt easing. "She gave me permission."

"Ah, I see. It is always good to be mindful of your elders, Gina, but I am sure that your mother already impressed that upon you."

Gina nodded quickly. She felt more on even ground here now. And yet...

And yet...

A tiny smile tugged at one corner of Victor's mouth. "You know, Gina, I can read people very well."

Gina shifted in her seat. "You can?"

"Yes. And I can sense that you have something else on your mind."

(use your own judgment)

"You can tell me," said Victor, leaning forward, his voice dropping to a soft and intimate tone. "You can always tell me."

Gina felt pressed, like weights laid against her from all directions at once. Yes, she could tell him, couldn't she? He could be trusted. He could always be trusted, even though she had never seen him before...

But did that make sense?

"You can trust me, Gina."

A breath shuddered past her lips. Words rose unbidden, and she fought to keep them down. But that was wrong. He could be trusted. That was the way things were.

(use your own judgment)

Victor leaned back, his penetrating gaze fixed on Gina. "It feels good to trust."

Gina let out a contented sigh as another feeling of simple, diffuse pleasure washed over her.

It feels very good to trust.

That time it seemed it came from inside her own head. Damp heat oozed in her pussy. She squirmed and let out a very small moan.

"So what else could you tell me about your mother, Gina?" asked Victor in a very casual voice. "Something else she told you, perhaps?"

"She told me to use my own judgment." More moist pleasure squished in her pussy, like gentle strokes against her flesh.

Victor's eyebrows rose. "Did she, now? When did she tell you this?"

"Just this morning."

"And you are apparently taking this to heart."

"Have I done something wrong?"

Victor stared into Gina's eyes for another second. "That depends. Do you think you have done something wrong?"

Gina did not respond. The tingling in her pussy abated, leaving her with a maddening, unrequited ache.

The truth always feels good.

"No, I don't think I've done anything wrong." Gina shivered as her pussy swam once more in wet pleasure.

Victor smiled. "Of course not, Gina. You were only following your mother's wishes. She wished for you to take a walk, and that is what you did."

"Yes, of course," Gina said in a breathy voice.

Victor scrutinized her, as if he could tell what she was thinking. Perhaps she should tell him it had been her idea to take a walk. He deserved the truth from her. But not telling him was not the same as telling a lie. She could keep it from him, and she would not be doing anything wrong.

Her pussy still strained with the need to confess. If answering his questions truthfully felt good, volunteering a truth would be ecstasy.

"You have something else to tell me, Gina?" Victor asked.

Gina opened her mouth. Her pussy rose as if in anticipation.

"You can tell me."

No. She couldn't tell him, and she had no idea why. She shook her head.

"You are quite the interesting girl, Gina," said Victor. "I feel there is so much more to you than I could possibly learn right now."

Gina said nothing. She would volunteer nothing further, no matter how good it might feel, even as the unsatisfied ache in her pussy distracted her.

A smile touched the corners of Victor's mouth. "I hope you will think pleasantly on this conversation, and on any other opportunity that may arise in the future."

Gina imagined herself sitting down like this again, letting him ask questions of her and baring her soul to him, as if he were her confessor or confidante. Her pleasure rose and crested, eliciting a single soft moan as her pussy throbbed in gentle orgasm. It would not abate, and continued at the same soft level until she was squirming and moaning in simple bliss.

Yes, you will enjoy these conversations very well.

Gina let out a sigh as the throbbing finally subsided. She lifted two sultry but confused eyes to Victor.

Victor stood up. "Well, as lovely as this was, I believe it is time to move on." He turned and smiled at her. "A good day to you, Gina. I will look forward to us meeting again soon."

Gina's gaze remained locked on him as he left along with the last vestiges of her extended orgasm. He strolled through the gate and crossed the old dirt road, then meandered north up Old Fairview. He passed around a gentle curve in the road and slid out of sight behind the aspens.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.