Jenny's Uncle - Cover

Jenny's Uncle

Copyright© 2009 by jenny rosario

Part 12

Mind Control Sex Story: Part 12 - A teen is bored. Her uncle taps into her boredom and uses his pharmaceutical knowledge as well as his photographic abilities to entice his niece to pose for him. He's quite persuasive and his interest grows beyond his niece.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Coercion   Mind Control   BiSexual   Niece   Voyeurism   Transformation  

Chapter 39

Jenny had gotten a mysterious call from Sarah. She was supposed to appear with Reina at this address in the Castro district. Both she and Reina were to be freshly shaved but otherwise all their clothes would be supplied.
She hadn't heard from Ted in so long. But she was fascinated with Sarah and her suggestions for posing and her clothes that she supplied. It was almost like she was addicted. But she didn't realize that being as young as she was. She only knew how much she enjoyed her and Reina's sessions with Sarah.
So she called Reina to make sure she had gotten the call and then let her mom know that she would be busy for the next 24 hours.
Her mom had gotten used to this; ever since she'd started posing for her brother. Part of her was worried, but part of her wanted to believe that Ted was okay for her daughter. If that was so then she could have a life, and this guy she'd been seeing seemed to like that she wasn't so attached to being a mother.
"You'll be with Reina?" her mom ask\ed, as if that would make everything ok.
"Yes, mom, Reina is my best friend!" Jenny responded.
"Good, then," and she let her daughter go, for then she could have such a weekend with her lover. "Call me if you need to." Those were her last words to her.

Meanwhile Ted cradled Megan in his arms and had a refreshing drink (yes, of his special mixture) ready for her when she regained consciousness. He'd known immediately, from his work in pharmaceuticals, that she'd collapsed from the intense exposure she'd had to the lights, the vitamins, the horniness and her hormones themselves. In a way he'd wanted to bring her to this state. He was convinced now that she would be his Model, and he would mold her into whatever he wanted. The drugs he'd given her had proved his theory. Now, how to advance his theory. He had to act fast. It was like he was taken over with the possibilities.
"Megan, sweetie! Can you hear me?" he started in. "Wow, you were fantastic! You're going to be the best model ever!"
Megan woke hearing these words. She weakly smiled as she found herself in his arms. "Oh, Ted, what happened?"
"As you were vamping you tripped and fell," he said. "I dropped everything to try and catch you."
Her heart melted and she relaxed into his arms.
"From now on, I will be much more careful with you. I'll make sure you drink your vitamins and get plenty of food and rest," he said. "Maybe I should talk to your mom about looking after you more carefully."
"No, no, don't talk to her," Megan quickly woke up. She didn't want her mom's interference into this whole modeling thing. "I'll tell her about this afterschool job I've gotten."
Megan's mind was working overtime now. "I'll give your number and when you talk to her make it seem very cool and like you're paying me a lot. She'll like that. Also make the hours very flexible--can you do that, Ted?" The way she asked melted his heart. But his head was already working too.
"Oh yes, sweetie. Plus I'll send some money her way. That way she'll be sure to like our arrangement."
"Kewl!" and Megan rose up and kissed Ted hard on the lips. "MMMmmm."
Ted was thinking how much of a fucktoy he was creating. He was all grins inside and out as he responded to her kissing. And she wasn't even relation, he thought. God, life was sweet. For a brief moment he thought of Jenny, but that thought soon passed. He'd moved on.

Jenny got in the cab and gave him Reina's address. She was excited. This was going to be an adventure. No more being bored, that's for sure! She just knew Sarah had something interesting planned for them.
When Reina got in, Jenny swoooned for a moment with Reina's perfume. God, everything Reina wore just affected Jenny so much. What was it? Ever since Ted had given her the vitamins, she'd been changing, though she would hardly realize that. Her breasts had grown (wasn't that just her age?), and she'd found them soooo sensitive. Plus she masturbated a LOT more, especially when she thought about turning other girls (and especially Reina) on. And she got so excited wearing hot clothes! She loved how her life was turning out. So different from last spring.
"So where are we going?" Reina asked.
"Oh, god, I have to give the cabbie the address. Somewhere in the Castro."

Meanwhile Sarah was preparing some powerful suggestion-enhancing drugs of her own for these two girls. She was going to make them need her and the bondage themes she was going to introduce to them. She clearly saw Reina as the dominant, Jenny as the submissive. Her photographs of them would bring her a lot of business. Piercings would happen as soon as they were under her influence. She'd keep them no matter what. It was just a matter of time.
"Girls! Come to your favorite photographer!" she said as they entered. "Here take these vitamins. They will keep you going!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.