Jenny's Uncle - Cover

Jenny's Uncle

Copyright© 2009 by jenny rosario

Part 11

Mind Control Sex Story: Part 11 - A teen is bored. Her uncle taps into her boredom and uses his pharmaceutical knowledge as well as his photographic abilities to entice his niece to pose for him. He's quite persuasive and his interest grows beyond his niece.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Coercion   Mind Control   BiSexual   Niece   Voyeurism   Transformation  


Chapter 35

No one answered. Megan was devastated. She thought for sure Ted would respond to her call. It was his private number.
She tried again and this time left a message. "Hi, this is me, Megan. I was just wondering what you'd like me to wear for our next session." When she finished leaving the message she thought how stupid she had sounded.
But Ted had heard the message as it was being sent. He thought it was a good sign that she was so concerned about the coming session that she worried about what she would wear. And a bad sign because he did remember clearly telling her he would provide her modeling clothes. In the end he decided to send something over to her right away. It would be symbolic--a container of his depilatory cream and some more of his vitamins. Both of these had specific instructions. And she was to call him with any questions. Young models! Ultimately worth the bother he supposed.

When she answered the door and saw the courier there with a package Megan couldn't have been happier. "Wow, he is thinking of me," and she hastily signed the notice.
At first she didn't know what these things were. Then she read the note. She went right to the kitchen for some water and took some of the pills. Then she ran a bath and followed the instructions exactly in applying the cream. She had only just noticed some hairs growing around her what she liked to call 'cunny'. She didn't remember where she first heard that word. It certainly wasn't from her mother. But she'd been noticing little sparks of something coming from there and from her nipples lately when she washed herself. Her heart started beating faster as she waited for the bath to fill.
She had spread the cream very near to her cunny opening just like Ted's instructions as well as all up and down her legs and everything that was covered was starting to tingle. When she got in the bath and rinsed she was amazed at how smooth and hairless she was. It made her feel so grownup. She loved the feeling.
When she got out of the bath the first thing she did after putting on her old cotton pajamas, which somehow didn't feel right anymore, was to read Ted's instructions again. To be safe, she thought, she took two more of his vitamins and then went to bed. She wanted to be so ready for her session tomorrow after school.


Chapter 36

"Young lady, you're going to need some new clothes!"
This was how Ted greeted Megan the next afternoon. Megan had been keyed up all day, forget anything that she was supposed to learn in school, and now she was at Ted's studio dressed in her everyday clothes.
"Come in! I think you're going to be fantastic!" he said. "How old are you anyway?"
A cloud crossed over Megan's face. "Almost thirteen?" she said hesitantly.
"Perfect!" was Ted's response and immediately Megan was relieved.
"Now I've made a spot for you close to Jenny and Reina. This is where you'll get ready and where you'll find any clothes that I've chosen for you." He led her to a room down a hall. There were closets and mirrors and makeup tables. Lights and hangers and drawers.
"Today I want to start with bra and panty sets. Did you use the cream that I sent you? And how is your vitamin regimen going? I wonder about makeup. What do you know about cosmetics? And your nails? You don't bite them, do you?"
All these questions had Megan spinning.
"Sorry, I tend to be too all-at-once. I'll stop talking."
That's when Megan dutifully told him what she'd been doing and how little she knew about modeling.
"Actually that's good. You're going to get quite an education here. I'll call in my helpers for the next sessions and you'll get your first lessons in cosmetics. So today will be simple. Keep taking your vitamins. Can you come tomorrow for lessons?"
Megan thought fast. Her mom would hardly notice since she was so busy with her work. Like Jenny's mom she was a professional, although her field was stocks and she sometimes didn't get home till after Megan went to bed. Megan's dad was long gone, so she spent many nights alone.
"Yes, I can come right after school." She would tell her mom that she was on a team, like volleyball or something. Her mom wouldn't know.
"Great," Ted answered. "Nancy will teach you amazing stuff."
Nancy. Megan wanted to remember that name.
"Are you hungry?" Ted asked seemingly out of the blue. They were walking back to the main room of his studio.
"Yeah!" Megan answered almost too quickly.
"Well, good, you're about to experience one of my famous fruit smoothies!" And with that the sound of a blender took over as they sat at what was like a soda shop counter.
Ted liked this design so much. It really made his models relax. Well, that and his smoothies.
After she'd drunk a glass of his strawberry-mango batch Ted asked, "so shall we start?"
"Sure!" Megan said.
"Since you have followed my directions so well so far, I want to start with a bra and panty outfit that I know will look really good on you. It's laid out for you. Before you put it on I always have my models wear nail polish, so do your toes and fingers, please. Take your time. Let the polish dry before your put on your clothes. Nancy will of course teach you some tricks of the trade, but for today we have to do what we can."
Megan went to her makeup table and saw the polish and clothes. "Wow," she thought, "this is for real!" It made her all the more determined to be a good model for Ted.
It didn't hurt that the drink was beginning to work on her suggestibility.
He had her pose in three different sets, all happening to match her pink-red nails that she first had worn. The first was a set of thin cotton and a virginal white. There was pink satin piping around the edges and a little pink bow on the bra where the two cups met. He'd taken great pains to remove any lining from them. He wanted to get Megan used to this right away.
This first sitting was also important in that he had to get her used to him touching her. It started with a nudge of an elbow. Then he would move an arm from one side of her body to the other. He would come close to brush a hair from her cheek. He would alternate with asking (more like commanding) her to adjust her clothing. He'd go so far as stop the whole shoot and have her, for instance, pull her panties up to get rid of unnecessary creases. To avoid this of course he always had his models wear small sizes. But sometimes adjustments had to be made.
It was on the third set where he told her to brush her breasts with the palms of her hands. His excuse was that he needed to spotlight the shiny nylon bra and panty set that was black and sheer. It had to be perfectly smooth. Her breasts were not very developed, just in that growing stage, about a 32A cup he guessed. She had, in his estimation, the beginning to what he planned would be a wonderful pair of breasts once his vitamins really kicked in. He'd noticed that her nipples began to stand out in the pictures from the first set. With her stimulation in this third set they poked through the sexy material like bullets.
She brushed them and flushed, which made the next pictures even better. By the end of the set her panties were showing a little moisture, and once he caught her as she drew her hand over her crotch.
"You are amazing, Megan!" he said as he tried to find some way to end this first session. He automatically came toward her, and then kissed her on the lips without thinking.
"Mmm, thank you," she said dreamily, and she kissed him again, putting her arm around his neck. The kiss was just a little longer than a polite one.
"Tomorrow, don't forget! Sessions with the famous Nancy!" he said as he backed away. "Keep taking your vitamins! Plus you can keep this bra and panty set--a gift for you!"
"Thank you, thank you!" Megan said as she ran to get dressed. Ted made himself busy with his cameras and Megan busied herself with dressing. She kept the sheer set on underneath her school clothes.
"Bye, see you tomorrow," she said as she scooted out the door. She was determined to make him happy.
He was happy already, thinking ahead about this budding model.


Chapter 37

When Megan appeared at his studio after school the next day, Ted had already decided that she needed some instruction in wearing hosiery. It was his specialty and he had seen the possibilities with her. So Megan got a double session, not only with Nancy and makeup but with him and hosiery. From that day on she would always model with some kind of hose. This made sense to Megan since he had given her that cream. And she liked the dressed up feel she had when she wore stockings. This only gradually dawned on her. It made her feel grownup. And special. And sexy. Especially for Ted.
This meant of course that she was required to wear high heels in every session as well. Ted asked Nancy to measure her carefully for shoes since she was the consummate costumer and makeup artist. He was sensitive to how important a good fitting shoe is for a model, especially if they have to stand in them for several hours looking fresh. Plus he wanted Megan to really like wearing heels that showed off her developing assets. He decided to make an investment and provide her with a whole array of shoes that she could wear to school as well as to her modeling sessions. He really did want her to wear beautiful shoes as a habit.
For Megan this was as natural as Ted could have hoped. She loved shoes anyway. When she learned that he was going to provide her with a variety of heels of her own she was doubly excited--first that she would get free shoes and second that she would feel so grown up being able to wear them. She would be a little careful around her mom of course. But that would be easy.

Ted got no pictures from this second session. He knew these preparations with Nancy and himself were necessary anyway. Plus it gave him a chance to show Megan the pictures from the day before. In the beginning like this he liked to show his models the results of their work as quickly as possible. He'd worked all night on the ones to show her.
After her session with Nancy, the first thing Ted did was exclaim, "Wow, are you the same girl I shot yesterday?"
Megan was made up and looked so much older. "Oh, Ted, you know who I am!" she said in a kind of glow. She had really enjoyed what she'd learned from Nancy and also was turned on by how good she looked.
"You are even more beautiful than I had imagined!" Ted responded and gave her a hug that lifted her off the floor. "Let me look at you from a distance." He let her go and she pirouetted around the studio. He noted that she'd come that day wearing a short, pleated skirt and a top that was just tight enough to show the outline of her bra beneath. Her shoes were the classic low-top Converse with short socks, so he knew she had a bit of a sense of style. Heels and stockings would make a big difference even with this outfit.
"Beautiful!" he reacted. And that's when he launched into his lesson on hosiery. He ended the day's session with the pictures he wanted her to see of the day before. Megan was amazed at them. She looked so much like a model, she thought. Ted had caught her facial expressions as well as her poses, and these were like a revelation to her. She left his studio that afternoon made up, excited and with a handful of pantyhose for her to try on at home. It would be a fun night because as usual her mom would not be home until late.

By the time she got home, however, Megan was in a panic. She didn't know when she was next supposed to model for Ted. A message was waiting for her. Saturday was the big one--Ted wanted her all day. Could she get away without causing any alarm?
Megan had it worked out within minutes and called Ted. "And you can be here for the whole day?" he was asking just to be clear. He'd learned that with young teens you have to spell things out and repeat things.
"Yeah, my mom has some kind of special meeting that day and will be gone all evening too. At least that's what our calendar says." They'd always had a monthly calendar on the fridge.
"What will you tell her that you're doing that day?" Ted asked.
"Umm, I'll say that I need to go shopping and that then I'll go to a movie with some friends," Megan replied, which is what she would have done on a usual Saturday when her mom wasn't home.
"Okay. Good. Do you need a ride? I'll send a taxi at ten."
"Really? Cool, I'll be ready." This sounded really official.
"Don't forget your--"
"--Vitamins! I know," she said with a grin that Ted could see through the phone.
"Okay, bye!"
"Byee!"
Ted couldn't help but feel his heart skip a beat. Saturday was three days away.


Chapter 38

Jenny noticed Megan a few times at school that week because of Megan's new look. She saw her once from a distance and realized she was wearing nylons and short heels. Another time she was close enough to see that Megan was wearing some pretty cool looking makeup. But she was still upset with her for making that phone call and almost ruining things for her and Reina and their time with Sarah. Sarah still hadn't called back. So she made it a point to ignore Megan as much as she could.
But this new look intrigued her. She wondered how things were going with Ted. Not enough to ask Megan though. She'd snub her as long as she felt like it.

Meanwhile Saturday came and Megan was whisked to Ted's studio at the appointed hour.
She'd gotten up early and made herself up to show him what she could do. Plus she'd worn a short skirt and hose and heels. She felt very dressy. Even the taxi driver had commented on her look.
"Oh my god! You look so great!" Ted exclaimed as she entered the studio. Immediately he changed his plans. "Don't do anything! I have to shoot you just like this!" And he swept her into a corner with a neutral backdrop and began taking pictures practically before she had a chance to catch her breath. These were spontaneous shots, and he got what he wanted. Sometimes he liked to break out of the routine of posing. Megan had hardly had time to develop a routine though, but her strength was her natural reactions. Ted thought that it was good to get these right away because what he had planned for the rest of the day was quite different.
After a quick hour, Ted finally welcomed her to sit down at his counter where he fed his models. "You can rest now and have a drink. Then I want you to begin changing into the outfits I have planned for today. Did I tell you how great you look?" He was smiling broadly as he turned on the mixer.
Megan's answer was drowned out by the machine's noise. "Which one is it this time?" she asked as he handed her a glass filled to the brim.
"Strawberry and raspberry this time," he said. Also some more powerful 'energy supplements' which would stimulate and relax her at the same time. HIs pharmaceutical background and his street knowledge combined allowed him to mix interesting formulas. He'd even managed to create a lipstick that, upon application, had some of the 'positive' benefits of the street drug ecstasy. Today he was going to try it out for the first time on Megan.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.